• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Talking "Tough" with Booker T

Wrestling Station

pros: draws X's and O's on his hands to convince everyone that he is a hardcore! :p
cons: oh snap! its just the ave! :(

Quintastic One

rofl @ both of you..

again, who the fuck are you? i asked you nicely in the first post, cunt. if you got a name change fucking say so cuz i cant seem to remember your name.

Yeaahhh, same avvy, same post count, same rep ammount, same location of Spokane Washington, same signatures that I had as TQO, same everything except for a name change. So your full of shit. Stop trying to justify your trolling of a game thread and get the fuck out if you don't want to play it.

To Straight Edge

Pros: Sometimes makes a good point in debating wrestling topics.

Cons: Random CM Punk Display Name #8,973

Wrestling Station

so you automatically assume that i do all that shit?... You know what the say about assuming dont you?
:)p) was in that sentence which can elaburate that it was a joke >_>
pros: has a grey fucking name

cons: why the fuck is your name grey?
pros:Is the proud member of the Spam IWF gangsta!!
cons:he probably forgot that he was one of them! :smh

CT Styles

Pros: He was the last person to post in this thread and this is one of the few times I'm in here due to his post getting my attention. An honor in the first place.. Anyway, funny.

Cons: I don't know yet.