Talking "Tough" with Booker T

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Pros: Is funny

Cons: Used the same thing over :smh

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Pro:

Cons: everything

WarMachine

Reaction score
Pro's - Seems kewl and has a hot sig and is a fellow edger.

Con's - likes rap *tisk tisk*

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Pros:I think this is the guy who does the awesome sigs

Cons:Nothing yet

seX-Power

pros: apparently was once a good poster

cons: surprisingly negative, forgettable poster

Quintastic One

Reaction score
To TDK: Dude seriously, shut the fuck up. You and I have crossed paths in many a thread before and just because your life is shit doesn't mean you have to keep trolling me in threads I post in telling me you don't know who I am like your some sort of E-badass. If you're not going to participate in the game get the fuck out and go slit your wrists some other place.

Sex Power:
Pros: Has a good sense of humor.

Cons: Can be an ass to stupid people.

the dark knight

rofl @ both of you..

again, who the fuck are you? i asked you nicely in the first post, cunt. if you got a name change fucking say so cuz i cant seem to remember your name.

seX-Power

Both of us?

All I did was make a post in the thread that followed the guidelines of what the TC intended, not make a trolling post that you would usually do. I'm sure these people you don't know don't care about you not noticing them, so why even bother mentioning it?

the dark knight

really? you did? and what was the content of that post? yea...:nonono:

pros: was once a normal poster
cons: growing up to be the "ill blame everyone for being something that i secretly am to feel better about myself".

by any chance were you one of the guys that jumped on mhv1 in the jasmine thread? if yes then point proven. if no then...

just so you could sleep happy, im gonna try really hard to break the douchebag barrier in your head and make you understand. when the fuck did i care whether they care i notice them or not? i didnt know who the fuck that guy was and indirectly asked him so i could know who the fuck is he. simple as that. if you're a cocksucker who thinks everyone else is trying reeeeally hard to be a "badass" just like you do (and fail), doesn't mean we're all like that so shut the fuck up and learn to think.

seX-Power

really? you did? and what was the content of that post? yea...:nonono:

The contents were a simple response to the thread in a way that was intended, not a condescending post to make myself feel big.

pros: was once a normal poster
cons: growing up to be the "ill blame everyone for being something that i secretly am to feel better about myself".

If you mean calling you negative, trolling or forgettable, then I'm sorry that any of those terms offended you. I am all three of those things myself so I really don't see what you're getting at.

by any chance were you one of the guys that jumped on mhv1 in the jasmine thread? if yes then point proven. if no then...

No. Point not proven, sorry.

just so you could sleep happy, im gonna try really hard to break the douchebag barrier in your head and make you understand. when the fuck did i care whether they care i notice them or not?

Well I'm going to try really hard to figure out what you just said, and if you don't care then why do you continue to troll the thread?

i didnt know who the fuck that guy was and indirectly asked him so i could know who the fuck is he. simple as that. if you're a cocksucker who thinks everyone else is trying reeeeally hard to be a "badass" just like you do (and fail), doesn't mean we're all like that so shut the fuck up and learn to think.

Indirectly asked him? Wanted to know he was? Bullshit. Stop being so condescending and take your egocentric posts out of this thread, whichw as made to give people valid opinions about each other. I don't know wtf you were going on about trying to be 'badass', do you seriously think about the crap that you are writing?

the dark knight

The contents were a simple response to the thread in a way that was intended, not a condescending post to make myself feel big.

If you mean calling you negative, trolling or forgettable, then I'm sorry that any of those terms offended you. I am all three of those things myself so I really don't see what you're getting at.
see what im talking about? point proven. your problem if you dont understand.