• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Talking "Tough" with Booker T

KenFan4life

pros: is the american version of italian outside

cons; reminds me of the italian outsider...and he discriminates againest other people's accents(cyber/or real)

(^quintastic one)

pros: he's got a random name and is funny cause he showed me that kangaroo picture at the zoo and he conquered new zealand....

cons: came outta' nowhere and posted a couple seconds before me....:hehe:

Qwake

Pros: Kennedy fan, funnest smurf on the internet!

Cons: Thinks BKB 'conquered' New Zealand! Named Jake.

:lac:

KenFan4life

Pros: Ruthless

Cons: has that guy with the beard and little shit stain on his eye, tryin' to look on with ....uhh...determination or some shit...idk, but it's a bald guy in yo-sig ....looks like a nickleback cd-cover or some shit.....ya-know;
one of them pickleback dudes just standin' near a bridge; with their little gootee lookin' on in the distance like they accomplished something important...idk; just suppose it's a smug' sorta' smirk' without tha' grin....and then there's that leather jacket and shit...it's like; wtf wit' tha' jacket man?...and that guy just does his little pickleback stare like he's some tough shit...god....I swear ....somebody better' wipe that shitty-smirk of that bald guy's face with like some toilet paper or somethin'....
idk....either way;
that's my only con wit' ya...

X-Sterl-X

Pros: can Keep a thread alive, pretty damn funny

Cons: cant get into the regular wrestling part of the forum, so we cant see how he actually feels about wrestling

KenFan4life

Pros: Awesome Avatar, GreenBay Packer's fan...from Wisconsin. Good Poster.

cons: ...uhh.... can't really think of ....uhh?

(bitchslaps SterlISgod)

...does that count?

Moonlight Drive

Pros: Error 404

Cons: Has procreated. We must cut the trail of stupidity of at the source.

Moonlight Drive

Pros: See Sterl.

Cons: dickrider, lmao. And doesn't realize I only bash stupid opinions.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
lol really dude. I agree with people and usely you don't attack them you just attack me. You hate me...difference with us is I can admit your a decent member and let the hate aside. I know I'm not great but I'm active on here and I post a ton...

Moonlight Drive

Pros: Wants my hair

Cons: Can't have it

@Blaze:

That's because you suck for too many reasons that I'm not going to list again.

Also, activity doesn't equal good posting.