• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Talking "Tough" with Booker T

You suck haven't you ever seen that SImpsons episode?

Lisa the know it all smartass bitch turns into a vegietarian, Homer hosts a BBQ, Lisa was all like "Can't you have a BBQ that doesn't serve any meat" (In her whiney baby voice) and Homer says whatever I can't remember and Bart goes "Yeah Lisa, you don't make friends with salad" and the SImpsons start chanting YOU DON'T MAKE FRIENDS WITH SALAD! YOU DON'T MAKE FRIENDS WITH SALAD! YOU DON'T MAKE FRIENDS WITH SALAD! and Lisa cries...

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I have ...... but that doesn't make it correct. BL noob.

But it is correct! If I went to a BBQ and they didn't have meat I would spit at the feet of whoever was hosting it, cause a riot, than walk out the front door.

Qwake

pros: lives in a country by me and is funny sometimes...

cons: can be a fucking asshole and is :yes:

MikeRaw

pros: Cool guy, fun to talk to, active, awesome

Cons: HHH hater, bumps old threads.

J

Pro's: Awesome poster...Pretty calm dude...

Con's: Non that I've witnessed yet...

MikeRaw

Pros: Active alot lately, good to talk to, tries to contibute as much as possible.

Cons: Changed his name

Qwake

pros: is jake and is fucking funny, also caught rasmine...

cons: has to many wet dreams and hates steve-o :shocking:

Evil Austin

pro's: Lives in my area...
Con's: Likes El Generico, Never seen him in a match so I don't know anything else to con about lol