Talking "Tough" with Booker T

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Famou$ 187

Pro: Does a shitload here.
Con: Needs to just chill & relax & have fun on here.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
PROS: He's the Future of SPamming...me and rell are vigiously training him in the spam-theroretics and such...

CONS: He's still learning...but soon enough...He' SHALL PISS PEOPLE OFF BEYOND ANYTHING ME AND RELL COULD've ever hoped to dream of...

Qwake

pros: He is my mum and he is funny as hell!!!

cons: He pimp slaps me everyday...and had cyber sex with rell to create me :smh

Hometown Kid

Lol insulting someone elses mum just shows how sad, unfunny and immature you are. Mum jokes are the oldest most lame jokes around, now stfu you're not funny don't think that we think you are.

Pro: Just pulled off a your mom joke
Con: N/A

Yeah dude your mom jokes aren't usually funny but that's why it's impressive when someone(like me) pulls 1 off...and shut-up about Hayley bro that's really weak...

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Pros:

He's Australian.

Cons:

He smells bad.
He's ugly.
He's a spammer ..... and not a very good one.
I doubt he even knows what wrestling is.
He thinks he is awesomely funny ....... he's kinda funny.
He phails.
I'm certain he has no real friends.
And he touches himself at night.

Meh, I cbf thinking, so I just posted what is obvious about you :laugh:

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

LOL @ me being a coke addict. No you don't make friends with salad ..... but I don't make people salad :p So what if I have a different view? Is a bitch .... meh I'll take that ....... you're a bitch Shane :p

Oh and I am the ruler of the world ... get over it