Talking "Tough" with Booker T

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

straight_edge76

Pro- Seems like a cool dude
Con- Always posts before me dammit!

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Pros: CM Punk Fan, Hip-Hop/Rap Head, New York Yankees Fan, Fellow Teenager

Cons: Atlanta Falcons Fan

straight_edge76

Pro- Hip Hop Head, Fellow Teenager, Yankees Fan, Layla Fan
Con- Changes his Name/Sig Alot lol

straight_edge76

Pro- Hip-Hop Fan, Awesome Avy
Con- Other then the "white hip-hop" thing whatever that is lol nothing tbh.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Pro: Rocks my jocks.

Con: I just found out he's a Nickelback fan. :(

straight_edge76

Not really a Nickelback "fan" but they have some kick ass tunes.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
Pro: Always posts so i always can lurk

con: actually likes Nickelback wtf lmao. They're hometown I use to work in and they don't even like Nickelback. It's like a sin to even mention it around there.

lmao once i put rockstar on the jukebox in the pub (hotel had a bar) and if I hadn't of busted a gut and said I was fucking with you guys's they would of started something a fucking old man farmer and his three friends(one of em was a newfy). Not your most aggressive people.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
source: wwe.com

WWE.com: The WWE Universe erupted when you returned to the ring at Sunday’s Royal Rumble. What did it feel like to get that reaction?
BOOKER T: The response I got was, in a word, overwhelming. People were just happy to see me back, and that made me feel so good.

WWE.com: The fans were also happy to see you join the SmackDown broadcast team this week. How did that come about?
BOOKER T: I’ve actually been auditioning for years in front of the monitor, always entertaining the boys in the back [laughs]. Actually, a person asked me if I was ever going to come back to WWE. I told them that if I came back it probably wouldn’t be as WWE Superstar, because the young guys are really what it’s all about. Bringing me back as an announcer is a great position for me to actually go out and make the young guys bigger stars.

WWE.com: You’ll be helping out some young guys as a trainer on the new season of WWE Tough Enough. Why do you think WWE chose you for that?
BOOKER T: I’ve always said that you have to get it from someone who has been there to really understand it. So I think that by these guys seeing I’ve been there, I must know what I’m talking about. I’ve had my wrestling school in Houston going on seven years now. It’s been very, very successful. I’ve produced a lot of good athletes, and they say nothing but good things about my training.

WWE.com: What do you look for in prospective Superstars and Divas?
BOOKER T: What I’m looking for is showmanship, athleticism and how much do they really want to learn about this profession as opposed to thinking it’s something cool to be on television. People really don’t understand how hard it is and what it takes to be a WWE Superstar.

WWE.com: Will you be passing on lessons from the man who trained you?
BOOKER T: I trained with a guy by the name of Scott Casey. He actually worked with WWE back in the day, but he didn’t become a big star. What I want to teach is what he taught me: that the smallest things are what people are really looking for. They don’t even really see it; they just know that one guy was different than the next guy.

WWE.com: It’s been a crazy week for you. Are you overwhelmed at all?
BOOKER T: I feel like I’m going in a totally different direction, as far as my career goes. I’m just going to make sure I do a great job and take it as far as I can go.

He and Austin working together on Tough Enough should be a sigh to see as I still remember their feud from back in 01-02

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Which that feud was entertaining for the super market segment alone, lol.

Nice little read though and Tough Enough is looking more and more must watch.