• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Talk To Me (2023)

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
talk-to-me-poster.jpg

Release Date: July 28, 2023

Cast

Synopsis: When a group of friends discover how to conjure spirits using an embalmed hand, they become hooked on the new thrill, until one of them goes too far and unleashes terrifying supernatural forces.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Oh let's play with his hand and see what happens. It's like people playing with a Ouija Board hoping for something to happen. I know the Paranormal and Demonic and that is their Game to make lies to you saying yup I'm your Mother to get what it wants. I don't know how this is going to end but I'm very interested for sure.

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
This was pretty awesome, it's definitely a contender for horror of the year. When I first heard of this I thought the premise sounded really weird but unique, I'm glad they were able to pull it off. The performances were excellent and the possession scenes were pretty creepy. Honestly the vibe of this reminded me a lot of Hereditary in areas, in that I was equally as disturbed at some of the scenes. Especially the very first time things begin to go very wrong.

Very much worth your time. Tons of atmosphere, great pacing and a really nice needed twist on supernatural films. Just love to see something come out that feels totally fresh. I like that a lot of the characters felt pretty realistic, the acting was very good.