'Taker's matches lately.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

DashingPerfection

The Artiste
Reaction score
Why does The Phenom only wrestle at WrestleMania? The only matches he's been in lately, were against Triple H and Shawn Michaels and those were only at WrestleMania. So can someone give me an update on why the Undertaker only wrestles at 'Mania?

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
DashingPerfection said:
Why does The Phenom only wrestle at WrestleMania? The only matches he's been in lately, were against Triple H and Shawn Michaels and those were only at WrestleMania. So can someone give me an update on why the Undertaker only wrestles at 'Mania?

He's old and can't do it on a regular basis.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
old and injured. Took him nearly a year to heal fully from his match with HHH at WM27. He's been doing it for over 20 years.

DashingPerfection

The Artiste
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
old and injured. Took him nearly a year to heal fully from his match with HHH at WM27. He's been doing it for over 20 years.

Could've guessed that.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Though this year it was reported that he's in fantastic shape now and has healed well and could wrestle a lot more Wrestlemania's if he wanted, there's a rumour that he's returning at the Rumble.

DashingPerfection

The Artiste
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Though this year it was reported that he's in fantastic shape now and has healed well and could wrestle a lot more Wrestlemania's if he wanted, there's a rumour that he's returning at the Rumble.

Great! More Tombstone PileDrivers!

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
He is aged. He has been doing risky stuff before like flipping out of the ring onto the mat, ladder matches and much more just about 4 years ago, at his age that kind of stuff is very very dangerous for him. He is aged now, and basically semi-retired. He needs to rest, he still might be going into the Royal Rumble, which he should be careful because he might hurt himself there.