Taker's Madea Wig (thanks Rell)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

...god...

Reaction score
So wtf, is he gonna wrestle with this shit on? Or maybe it's attached to his hat and he'll wrestle with the whole hat on. What if Triple H accidentally tears the wig off? Either way, I can't imagine he's growing his hair back because if it's not grown by now they wouldn't have went through with this. Poor motherfuckers bald and it's probably not really growing back. He's been dying it for ages, I thought it'd be cool if he just let it go gray especially for the last storyline, it woulda fit. Honestly though I want to see both of em actually WRESTLE not the same shitty build as before where they never even meet face to face like Taker/Shawn did. So if they're just buying as much time as possible til WM I can't see him wrestling. Would love to see like Taker vs. Miz or Cody and Triple H vs. or the other too. Obviously they'd be going over, so it needs to be a heel who can take the loss but still give a lot of offense.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
It's really rather simple. Since Undertaker had such a hard time defeating HHH last year he decided he needed all the help he could get and since the urn isn't around any more and nor is there anyone to carry it he simply had the power of the urn transferred to his hat and as long as his hat remains on his head he will be unstoppable.

New Undertaker = Samson.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
I think they'll have him off TV most of the time, might have him show up with a "cut" look similar to how he looked when he returned to fight Kane.

The last pic of Taker had him with more hair than he generally had as the American Badass tho... so it should be semi-decent by the time Mania rolls around.

Reaction score
Is there futher proof that he is still bald? That pic was from early last summer. I agree that he totally looks like he is wearing a wig, but people also thought there was a differen Ultimate Warrior back in the day. Im just sayin old chap might be using some high quality volumizing shampoo.

nation

Reaction score
Am I supposed to see a picture in the first post?

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
August:

takerpic.jpg

He also looks like he put on a shit-ton of weight, which could mean his shoulder is doing a lot better.

Airfixx

Reaction score
Might be long enough by Mania for him to get extentions.... If not, the haircut was a dumb move.

Rell

Reaction score
I hope he's in the process of growing it. They probably expect it to be fully grown come mania. I mean, they have to be, right? It has to be the case, because I can't see him wrestling in a wig. Kane does it, but his shits attached to his mask. Imagine Taker removing his hat only for his hair to come off with it Grand Master Sexay style. Total hilarity.

it's become a running gag at this point. they've been photoshopping him with different hairstyles across the net

EDITED - SEE POST BELOW

Rell

Reaction score
why does this site turn everything into frogs? It's a conspiracy imo...

do these work?

fzDyH.png

zhq69.jpg

monkeystyle

Reaction score
why does this site turn everything into frogs? It's a conspiracy imo...

The French are coming!

Seriously though, I don't get why Undertaker needs to have long hair. People change their looks all the time. I can kind of understand that the look itself is sort of iconic but I don't think the hair is what makes it so.

Besides it's pretty clear they don't mind changing certain things when it suits them, last year the used that godawful Johnny Cash song (I do enjoy Mr. Cash, I just thought it was a terrible choice for entrance music) instead of the traditional Funeral March so why can't Undertaker have short hair?

Rell

Reaction score
ieqbnr.jpg

LMFAO

They really are going the extra mile to keep his bald head a secret. It's not working. at all...