Taker vs Sting

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
i take it you don't watch much tna.
tumblr_n0t53hRBP41rnjfjfo1_r1_400.gif

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
I don't see why they would wait an extra year if sting is willing to sign now. time is not on their side

that could do what did with Cena/Rock? Brock was aready wwe plans so maybe that said we can't this year b/c we have this match set but come back next year and will do it. I could see then doing something were the night after wm30 the night after taker beat brock to go 22-0 at WM. Undertaker come out at the end of raw and is about to talk and then we hear sting crow theme and he come up for the 1st time ever in a wwe ring and tell next year me and you at wm31 in cafimla sting hometown! wwe could promo it for a whole year like that did for cena and the rock "one in a lifetime".

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
that could do what did with Cena/Rock? Brock was aready wwe plans so maybe that said we can't this year b/c we have this match set but come back next year and will do it. I could see then doing something were the night after wm30 the night after taker beat brock to go 22-0 at WM. Undertaker come out at the end of raw and is about to talk and then we hear sting crow theme and he come up for the 1st time ever in a wwe ring and tell next year me and you at wm31 in cafimla sting hometown! wwe could promo it for a whole year like that did for cena and the rock "one in a lifetime".
:mog: you made sense