• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Take This Lollipop

Aniking

Holy fuck, that freaked me the fuck out haha. That's hectic how that website is able to do something like that, and it really makes you think that something like that could be happening right now somewhere around the world. You give out the slightest bit of personal information and some freak could be able to track you down using it.

That's why I like Facebook's new privacy settings. The only people I have as friends are people I know in real life or at least grew up with or know of from school. Anybody that isn't my Facebook friend will only see my profile picture, but even then you'd need to put the face to my exact location, which is surely quite tough to do for somebody not associated with something like the F.B.I or whatever.

Andrew

They should.

Tapout - Do you have flash? You might need to update it.

I found it a hell lot interesting, a movie out of this (The Actor's some director btw), it would sell huge!

Tapout

DAMN!

Just say it. That was amazing. I don't like horror movies, but I'd watch this one. I'm the star!

Haha. Nice, nice find Andre.

John McHenry

John McHenry
I know I mean they couldn't put it into theaters unless they did it where they randomly picked one person at each screening and had a camera but .99 a pop or something it'd kill I'd be willing to pay 5 for a full length.

TheZig

Haha someone sent me this the other night over MSN and i was wondering why they wanted me to do click it so much, Me thinking this would do something dodgy to my facebook. Either way what killed the video for me was when they showed one of my pictures, It was a picture of peado bear on a cake with the caption saying 'so i heard you turned 9' which my friend tagged me in...bastard.