Take A Good Look at This Fart??

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mick Donalds

Banned
Reaction score
What does the Superfly say in this video? It sounds like he's saying "Take a good look at this Fart" at 0:06. It's always made me laugh, but I can't understand why he said that, or if he even said that.

[video=youtube;lh-SmqMRMnw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lh-SmqMRMnw[/video]

Snuka and Muraco were absolutely dynamite in their promos against each other. The WWE(F) always hyped their feud as being a shoot, and that they had legit head between them. I'm interested to know more about their feud, from an insider perspective. I'll be reading Superfly's book when it comes out.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Maybe take a good look at this forehead?

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Yeah pretty sure it was supposed to be "forehead".

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Did sound a lot like Fart to me, but could have been forehead. Thought the promo was a little over the top at the end, but Vince's reaction was funny!

Interesting thing about Superfly was how he was known for his high risk ring style, but at the same time had a very impressive look muscles wise.

Mick Donalds

Banned
Reaction score
Did sound a lot like Fart to me, but could have been forehead. Thought the promo was a little over the top at the end, but Vince's reaction was funny!

Interesting thing about Superfly was how he was known for his high risk ring style, but at the same time had a very impressive look muscles wise.

Snuka was freaking HUGE. He was a bodybuilder before he got into wrestling though.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
He says forehead. I never thought he said anything else tbh.

Jimmy wasn't the greatest of promos, but this one is memorable, because we never saw Snuka so angry, because he was a very laidback character, even when he was heel. So to see him going apeshit was the eye opener, like hearing a nun swear.....Just has more impact, hearing or seeing something from a person, we never see anything from.

Mick Donalds

Banned
Reaction score
He says forehead. I never thought he said anything else tbh.

Jimmy wasn't the greatest of promos, but this one is memorable, because we never saw Snuka so angry, because he was a very laidback character, even when he was heel. So to see him going apeshit was the eye opener, like hearing a nun swear.....Just has more impact, hearing or seeing something from a person, we never see anything from.

Turn up the volume. He does not say "forehead"

Mick Donalds

Banned
Reaction score
Turn up the volume. He does not say "fart" either.

Try, fire... :fp:

Keep up the trolling.

067DXT40

FalconPunch

Reaction score
Keep up the trolling.

How does answering the topic question with the correct answer, all the while slapping you down for being a condensending tool make me a troll exactly? I appreciate you don't like the post as it mugs you off, but cry quietly, don't throw around BS accusations that make you look like a bigger goof.

Franco

Reaction score
He says "forehead" only with his accent it sounds like he said "foaaaaa". Nothing weird, Snuka has an accent.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Yeah I'm really not understanding why some people insist he's saying something with a perfect English pronunciation. This is fucking Snuka we're talking about here. Though I think everyone with common sense can agree it's definitely not "fart".

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Obviously he says forehead since he took his little forehead band off, and has the bandage there.

Can't believe this is still being discussed.

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Here in Australia at least, a lot of people pronounce forehead as "foh-rred", in an American accent it would sound kinda like fart.