Tag Teams.Where Did WWE go wrong:The Rise and Fall of Tag Teams

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
Thank you for, someone finally pointing out that the tag teams are being used badly!! The WWE does have some excellent tag teams but do they put them to good use? Nooo, that would be smart. Instead we get Khali and Cena shoved down our throats. i agree that they should rotate tag teams through the 3 brands in order to set up better storyline. I would love to see Deuce and Domino vs WGTT. Although I think Cade and Murdoch suck. Plus can you imagine seeing Jesse and Festus vs Crime Tyme? That would be hilarious lol. But youre right they downplay both tag teams and cruiserweights in order to push the heavyweights which is sad because both of those divisions used to be great.

humankiller99

Reaction score
there arent any great tag teams left in wwe.. all u got is WGTT, Cade and Murdoch, highlanders (aka the highjobbers), Cryme tyme, L&K, Duece and domino, the daltons, and i believe thats it. so about 8 tag teams there. i miss the days of the jumping bomb angels, killer B's.. Power and Glory, Demolition, Strike Force, Rougeaus, Rockers, SST, etc etc.. tag team wrestling isnt the same anymore.