Tag Teams Endangered Species?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Haze187

Reaction score
Ok now first off I want to point out that I aint talking about random tag teams that come up, I mean guys like Londrick,Cryme Tyme,ect. Like if you notice most teams in WWE today are just two guys who are just thrown in to get over then break them up and make them stars wich almost never really works. Sometimes tag teams are even broken up prematurely.
So my point is do you guys think REAL tag teams are an endangered species?
And I havent even point out yet how we have these random tag champs and tag #1 contenders like Carlito/Marella,CAWdy/Holly,Miz/Morrison, even Kane and Punk.

MikeRaw

Of course.... Its been like this for a while. In the past 5 years, tag teams have never really had real feuds... But at least in the past, even though there were no feuds, wwe gave them "generic" feuds, and let them have great matches... Now though, they dont even do that... It just seems that all the teams are going to waste, and wwe is more focused on the random teams for singles feuds (like mvp/hardy and cena/hbk)...
IMO, this is because of the writers not paying attention to the lower card.
But anyways, you asked if it was a dying breed? I say no. Shocking eh?
I know, becaue it seems like it, due to the lack of pushes for teams... But really, wwe can turn it around in a month, because they have enough good teams to have a good division, and soon enough, they will come to their senses.