Tag-Team Wrestling...can it be fixed?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

-TJ-

Well..... to make single wrestlers become a tag team, isn't to give them a push above all the establish tag teams, but it's to harnest their skills. Now what WWE is doing with SD and ECW is ok, cuase their mixing tags from both brands together. But what happens to Raw? Most tag teams are featured only on Heat. (London and Kendrick, Duggen and Crazy, and The highlanders) Cade and Murdoch are not a tag anymore, i think. So Raw is basicly in the gutter. I agree with what your saying Rell....... They should make one tag title that can be defended on all brands.

CT Styles

I honestly couldn't care less about Tag-Team Wrestling. When you become a wrestler your ambition is to become world champion. That's a singles title. Tag Team wrestling I just find boring and Vince has just cemented it as pure boredom.