Tag Team Monster's Ball

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

Last week on iMPACT! we found out that the "tag team invitational" was actually a tag team Monster's Ball match! We later learned that not only will it be Abyss and Matt Morgan vs Team 3D, but other tag teams will get involved as well. The question is, who? This Thursday on iMPACT! we will see LAX vs The Motor City Machine Guns with the winners advancing to the monster's ball match. I'm going to say that LAX wins this one, and advances to Monster's Ball. Thats 3 teams, to my knowledge the match will feature 4 teams, so it looks like we'll have to add one more team to the list. But who? Imo, I'm going with Beer Money. What they should do is have the Monster's Ball match be for the Tag Titles so they can help sell the PPV by hyping the "4 titles are on the line" thing.

Anyway, who do you guys think is going to participate in the Monster's Ball? Imo, it will be LAX vs Beer Money vs Team 3D vs Matt Morgan and Abyss, what do you think?

Switchy

Reaction score
I don't think that the Monster's Ball match will be a title match, maybe a #1 contender match but not title match. The mat would've proabably been announced as a title match when it was made if it was going to be but if you're right then yeah, I'll admit I was wrong.

Anyway I see MCMG beating LAX with an interferance from Beer Money making LAX/Beer money for the tag titles while MCMG qualify for the Monster's Ball and then the week after that have the superheroes face Rock n' Rave and tbh I don't care who wins that and then the mosters ball will look like this:

3D/MCMG/Abyss+Morgan/Rock n' Rave or Superheroes

paRtyliKearOckstar

Reaction score
This just adds to the gimmick filled PPV, and they're making monsters ball worse every year.

When will TNA realize that they have fucking terrible booking.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

MCMG won't compete in monster's ball because they don't bleed.

C4

I actually like the Monsters Ball match and it's going to be a big hit this year whoever participates in it, doesn't matter.