Battleground Tag Match Usos (c) vs The New Day

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SWAGSUKE

The Artiste
Banned
Reaction score
Nothing against the Usos but ehhh the tag division has just been getting worse. I thought for awhile we would see improvement for this but it just feels so repetitive. I don't really care to see the New Day in another match where they have a chance to be the champs. I never liked the group and want to see how Big E can do on his own.

Maybe this will finally start breaking them up?... or they will just win and unicorn horns will be lobbed into the crowds... I don't really know, not sure if there is anything interesting around this or not. For me, I am not too interested in it.

Just make this end already....
2820575-newday.gif

Thoughts on the match and feud?

You lost me at "never liked the New Day".

Can we get someone down here who understands and appreciates talent? Is this a rib? Please don't answer either of those. Metaphorical questions.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
You lost me at "never liked the New Day".

Can we get someone down here who understands and appreciates talent? Is this a rib? Please don't answer either of those. Metaphorical questions.

I didn't say they had no talent, I just said I don't like them.
Two things that don't mean the same thing. Thing one. Thing two.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Like what Snake said. They hv good talent. Its just that afterawhile, Its gets boreing. Just hv them split up and do something dif for a change.

Reactions: Death Walker

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Ready to see the New Day win the titles. They have had a proper break from being tag team champs. Their last match with the Usos was exciting and good.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
The New Day will win the titles at Battleground and then head into SummerSlam as champions. That is good for business, tbh.

Reactions: Grievous 3D

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
My Mom and Step Dad asked me if the New Day Were GAY.

Well Kofi's got like 3 kids, Big E is bootylicious and Xavier has a video boning Paige so I'd say it's a pretty definitive "they hella straight"

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Well Kofi's got like 3 kids, Big E is bootylicious and Xavier has a video boning Paige so I'd say it's a pretty definitive "they hella straight"
Thats What I told them. "They're straight" I told them Kofi had kids and a wife. And I was assuming Xavier was prob married to a woman as well. I did NOT say THAT About Big E though. :smug: