Battleground Tag Match Usos (c) vs The New Day

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Nothing against the Usos but ehhh the tag division has just been getting worse. I thought for awhile we would see improvement for this but it just feels so repetitive. I don't really care to see the New Day in another match where they have a chance to be the champs. I never liked the group and want to see how Big E can do on his own.

Maybe this will finally start breaking them up?... or they will just win and unicorn horns will be lobbed into the crowds... I don't really know, not sure if there is anything interesting around this or not. For me, I am not too interested in it.

Just make this end already....
2820575-newday.gif

Thoughts on the match and feud?

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
My Mom and Step Dad asked me if the New Day Were GAY. I Said No, (As far As I know anyways)They're just friends in a group. However, I too, Do not like the New Day. I liked them better when they were seperated. I especially prefered Kofi by himself. It would be nice to See Big E go at some matches on his own without being in a group.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
My Mom and Step Dad asked me if the New Day Were GAY. I Said No, (As far As I know anyways)They're just friends in a group. However, I too, Do not like the New Day. I liked them better when they were seperated. I especially prefered Kofi by himself. It would be nice to See Big E go at some matches on his own without being in a group.

They act flamboyant but I have never been a fan of it. It is just annoying. lol

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Umm....I know what you mean, it seems....lifeless. I believe there are no great storylines for this division and that sucks because in the past, your favorite superstar(s) could form great tag teams and factions like Rock N Sock Connection or Brothers of Destruction. To me a lot of the stories created these days are too short or lackluster, this could be to a number of reasons: still trying to work on make the wrestler better as an all around superstar, the lack of talented superstars on the roster especially since the split, stories that make no sense, the repetitive matches AND stories lol. It's an ongoing process as you can see but I hope that as they're figuring out what works better versus what doesn't, that WWE develops stronger stories and smarter performances. I'm new, don't beat me up for any of this lol.
If this isnt a winning post, then I dnt know what is! Lol. I agree with everything u just said..

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Perhaps they should try going for a more Appropriate/ Mature Gimmick instead of what they hv now? When and WHY did they even become a group? Somehow I missed that.

Reactions: Death Walker

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Yes and no, I mean they try to give these small-detailed stories like: Mahal & Orton, Lana & Naomi, Breezango & The Usos, etc.
I don't consider those feuds to have "proper" stories behind them.

Mahal vs. Orton has basically been the same one note since Jinder
became the number 1 contender.

Naomi vs. Lana wasn't a story...it was 2 women having 3 matches...
2 of which ending in Lana being squashed.
&
Breezango vs. The Usos...wasn't that just 2 flamboyant fashion minded
men fighting 2 thuggish Samoans?

To me personally....these are not stories...

In fact the last time the WWE started telling a story I was interested
in was the slow heel turn Sasha banks was going through...but...wait...
fuck all that build up and the possibilities of an epic Sasha vs. Bayley
Rd.3 for the RAW women's title...here comes Alexa Bliss...who can
talk and has a cute ass and doesn't mind showing it off. Forget all
that build up and just give her the title, let her bury Bayley and let her
talk and talk and talk and show off her mediocre wrestling skills.

Rant over.

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Yes I totally agree with you, I was just stating it from the perspective of how the WWE serves it. I could go off on a tangent and completely shit on the mistakes they've made with the last 3 years or more but I'm trying to be more open-minded as of late. So yes you sir are correct!!
Why thank you kind Sir...

I don't think anyone has ever declared "I'm Correct" around here...

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Why thank you kind Sir...

I don't think anyone has ever declared "I'm Correct" around here...

To be fair, how you view the product and your opinions of said product are all you own.
When it comes to a question of preference and taste, you can't be wrong. There for you are...
giphy.gif

Not to get off topic. I need sleep. New Day needs to end. [HASHTAG]#SaveTheTagDivision[/HASHTAG]