T-Shirt Ideas

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Bored so I thought I'd create some possible designs for T-Shirts.
There was a serious discussion about T-Shirts a few weeks ago, not sure what happened? @Crayo @Danielson

6RBBf39.png

acnQyHv.png

aHvXdkS.png

38bV624.png

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Property of WWEForums :pity2: Yikes.

Last two we would have to make randy a chairman and trick him into thinking solidus is the real owner or something else, saying the chairmen have no real power. This will be easy to sell for anyone who chills online with @Xanth at some point or another, and would be worth it. You should see about getting "OH HELL NO!" with a pipebomb centered in the shirt, i would do that.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Seabs said:
#Crayoluminati or whatever it is just happens to be the cringiest thing ever IMHO.

Can't please 'em all.

By the way if Gohan tells you to remove your sig, his face is not copyrighted so you don't have too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dawg:

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
55bwcQk.png

@Crayo
@Seabs
@"Team Frank top/Aids Bottom"

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Can people please get over the euphoria of posting content with Randy's face in it? You do know her reports every single post... We're not having any t-shirts with his name on it, or his online YouTube name or anything to do with Randy.

Looking forward to 20 reports later :sad:

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Can people please get over the euphoria of posting content with Randy's face in it? You do know her reports every single post... We're not having any t-shirts with his name on it, or his online YouTube name or anything to do with Randy.

I'll deal with them hunnybunny.

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:

That makes at least two of us :dawg:

Dude spoiler the back, put his face and the ftj corner on the back, and just have OH HELL NO! with pipebomb on front please. Sorry to ask for so much work, but this is a pretty decent outcome...ill save it.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:

Didn't know whether to put the face on 'OH HELL NO' or not, so I did anyway... :dawg:

T04rnLW.png

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Team Frank top/Aids Bottom said:

Dude spoiler the back, put his face and the ftj corner on the back, and just have OH HELL NO! with pipebomb on front please. Sorry to ask for so much work, but this is a pretty decent outcome...ill save it.

Explain. I didn't understand a word of that.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Jonathan said:
Explain. I didn't understand a word of that.

Front of shirt. OH HELL NO! Pipebomb centered underneath. Back of shirt, (Put in a spoiler) his face and the initials in the corner.

Crayo said:
I wouldn't have any crappy pipebomb image on it either lol. Needs to be just words.

OH YES YOU WILL!

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Team Frank top/Aids Bottom said:

Front:
T04rnLW.png

jq2S1ZH.png