Syn and The Reaper vs. Charlie White and Xavier Donovan

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

the Reaper

Reaction score
Narrator: The camera shows Ryan ''the Reaper'' Robinson sitting in the floor indian style rocking back and forth in his barely lit locker room, he is wearing his usual facepaint, his black dorag with a red R on the front on it, a red t shirt, a black biker vest, a spiked wrist bracelet on his right wrist, a black watch on his left wrist, black jeans with chains hanging on his right leg and black and white shoes.

the Reaper: Alot of you may have noticed that I usually talk with a spirit named the Wraith which I perfer to as my master *twisted laugh* well he aint my master anymore, I recently told him to get lost, he asked me why I laid down for Syn at the Championship Showcase, I told him to leave me alone, I dont need him, I never did need him, his advice never helped me 1 bit, his advice never did lead me to victory, and i want everyone to know that with the way things are goin right now, you will never see the Wraith again. *twisted laugh*

Narrator: As soon as the Reaper stops talking there is a knock on the door.

the Reaper: WHO IS IT!?!?

?: Its Rick Ranson! I'm here to interview you!.

Narrator: The Reaper gets up and walks over to the door and opens it and steps outside of his locker room and looks at Ranson with a pissed look on his face.

the Reaper: What the fuck do you want?

Rick Ranson: Well, Reaper, me and all the WKF fans would like to know why you layed down for Syn at the Championship Showcase?

the Reaper: *twisted laugh* You want to know why I layed down for Syn Rick? *twisted laugh* The WKF fans, want to know why I layed down for Syn? *twisted laugh* I already explained that to everyone Rick, and to be honest I dont really feal like I owe anyone a explination but I'll explain again anyways, why fight Syn? If you can't beat em, you might as well join em! Syn is leadin these Disciples and I have come before Syn because he is gunna lead me and he is gunna help me turn my career around. When I am without Syn, I am a loser but when I am a Disciple of Syn, I am a winner! the truth is, Syn aint really a bad guy at all, I was just as evil to him as he was to me and I also want everyone to know that not only did I do this for myself but I also did it for my girlfriend Bella.

Rick Ranson: Reaper, if I may ask, what does Bella have to do with this exactly?

the Reaper: Rick, did anyone ever tell you you ask too many fuckin questions? I'm not gunna tell you what she has to do with it! Its none of your fuckin buisness, its between me, Syn, Bella and the rest of Syn's desciples, and alot of the fans might not like me anymore but to be honest I dont give 2 shits and a fuck! my true witnesses will stay behind me no matter what I do, just like my beutiful girlfriend Bella, you know what Rick?

Rick Ranson: Whats that Reaper?

the Reaper: The WKF fans are evil, there even more evil then me, there almost as evil as a man named Roger Ruiz, they probably make woman sleep in dog houses, and why am I comparing the fans to Roger Ruiz? Because recently they have been cheerin for him, why? I dont know, but Roger Ruiz is gunna get his ass kicked by my fellow desciple JC Epick friday night on Carnage and I am gunna keep a close eye on that match, and thats all I have to say, get out of my face Rick, NOW!!!.

Narrator: Ranson walks away with a freaked out look on his face and the Reaper just stands there with a annoyed and pissed look on his face.

?: Reaper!.

Narrator: The Reaper turns around to see who just said his name, it was Kai.

Kai: Syn needs to talk to you, he's in the desciples locker room.

Narrator: Kai walks away in the same direction Ranson went and the Reaper walks in the opposit direction and makes his way to the desciples locker room, the room is barely lit and Syn is sitting in the middle of the room indian style with his eyes closed, the Reaper walks over and sits next to Syn indian style and rocks back and forth and waits a few minutes for Syn to speak.

Syn: So, how has Beeeeeeeeella taken you're, uh, change in attitude Ryan?

Narrator: the Reaper looks at Syn with a confused look on his face before speaking.

the Reaper: Bella loves me and supports me no matter what I do Master.

Syn: Ah, good then, *Syn opens his eyes and smirks at the Reaper* it seems as though you and I will be teaming for the 1st time ever.

the Reaper: *twisted laugh* Yes Master, 2 of the most twisted guys in WKF are gunna team up for the 1st time ever and torture the souls of the saviour, Xaviour Donovan, and the undefeated number 1 contender Charlie White. *twisted laugh*

Syn: Yes, and its highly amusing *Reaper looks at Syn wondering what he means* its amusing that they claim to be the saviours of this company, yet their way of making a statement was to attack and assault someone incapable of defending himself.

the Reaper: Well Master, what it is was they were too scared to go after us, they knew that if they would have went after us we would have tortured their souls and their plan to save the WKF from the darkness would have flushed down the toilet, so they used Chris Kline's hatred toward Nick Taylor as a excuse not to go after us.

Syn: Yes, truely shameful, but the other members of the Resistance can wait, *Syn gives a dark smile* lets turn the conversation over to our opponents on friday.

the Reaper: Yes Master, our opponents, Charlie White and Xaviour Donovan, they're another reason this match is gunna be so interestin *twisted laugh* not only will this be our 1st time teamin up but it will be the 1st time we step in the ring with our opponents, i aint ever been in the ring with neither of these guys and neither have you.

Syn: *nods in agreement* Very true, and on top of that we dont know very much about our opponents, now do we? *Syn rolls his neck, poping it as he continues* Donovan, aside from having very poor choice in people he puts his trust in, *Syn pauses* and then we have the ''undefeated Phenom'' Charlie White, who aspires to become a successful rapper and has a, uh, little girlfriend who is in his corner periodically.

the Reaper: Yes Master, but we are still gunna torture their souls and be victoriouse anyways, but the question is, how? there are many ways to torture your opponent, you can torture them with submission, you can torture them by makin them bleed, or you can torture them mentally, twisted laugh* and as for Charlie White's girlfriend, I heard of her, aint her name Cindy or somethin like that?

Narrator: Syn looked thaughtful for a few moments, then slowly turned and looked at Reaper with a Wicked smile.

Syn: Saaaaaaay Ryan, you still have all your, uh, powers, right?

the Reaper: *the Reaper looks at Syn with a confused look on his face* Of course I do Master, why do you ask?

Narrator: The Reaper smiles twistedly as he waits for Syn's reply.

Syn: *clicks his tongue with his teeth, then his smile turns evil* I have a little mission that I want you to do that involves my dear opponent's special friend.

Narrator: The Reaper gives Syn a look of interest before speaking.

the Reaper: And exactly what do you want me to do Master? *twisted laugh*

Syn: Well, I think it would be nice if I knew a little more about this woman, nothing too much really, just her home adress, who she is close to, and things of the like.

Narrator: The Reaper puts a twisted smile on his face thinking about everything Syn just said and laughs twistedly before speaking.

the Reaper: Hmmmm, this is gunna be fun *twisted laugh* where does she live again?

Syn: In Baltimore, oh, and Ryan *smiles pleasently* Have fun, but dont get caught.

the Reaper: Ok then, it sounds like im gunna pay Baltimore a little unnoticed visit.

Narrator: The Reaper stands up, looks down at Syn, laughs twistedly and dissapears, Syn giggles for a moment then laughs insanely and the camera fades to black.

MaNonTheMoon

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
theshield
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Ricky Ranson walked down the long hallway that lead to the locker-room of The Disciples of Syn, a look of nervousness on his face as he thought about the fact that HE was the one doing the interview. Normally it would be Candy doing the Syn/Disciples/TNT interviews, but after what happened at the wedding, she hasn’t come into work in days. Curt understood this, and told Ranson to do the interview. He has never been more excited or terrified in his life. Ranson’s thoughts were cut short as he stopped at a black door with the words “Disciples of Syn” In bold lettering on the nameplate. Gathering up all the courage he had, he lightly knocked on the door.

Ranson: H-hello? Syn? Are you in there?

Ranson waited, but he didn’t get an answer. In fact, he couldn’t hear anything coming from inside at all. He tried knocking again, this time a bit louder.

Ranson: Hello? Is anyone in there?

Again, he waited, and again he got no response. Ranson went to knock again, when the door flew open and he suddenly found himself pinned to the wall with a forearm in his chest and staring into a pair of angry bright green eyes. It was Syn, who, by the looks of it, had either just gotten in or out of the shower. He was giving Ranson an evil smile, and then began to speak.

Syn: Now, Rick, if I didn’t answer the door the first time you knocked, shouldn’t that have told you that I was in the middle of something and did NOT feel like being disturbed?

Rick tried to say something, but everything he said had left his mind as he accidentally looked into the locker room and realized Syn wasn’t alone. Inside was a beautiful woman, who, like Syn, looked to be in the middle of a shower (Both were wet and wearing only towels). She was pale, had long black hair, and for some reason, seemed very familiar to him. Syn suddenly pressed his forearm harder into Ranson’s chest, causing him to nearly yelp in pain.

Syn: (Mildly annoyed and frowning at Ranson) I would appreciate it if you didn’t ogle my WIFE Rick.

Rick’s eyes widened in shock, and he took another glance at Lila, not believing what he was seeing. Lila, to put it bluntly, had changed drastically in the looks department in just a matter of days. It was astonishing!

Syn: Now, if you would be so kind as to tell me why you interrupted my shower…

Ranson: OH! Um, well, I’m supposed to be interviewing you at this time, so I came to –

Syn cuts Ranson off

Syn: No. (Ranson looks confused) As you can see I have something I need to, uh, do first. I think you may need to reschedule this little interview. (Ranson goes to say something, but Syn gives him a menacing look) Now, that won’t be a problem, hmm?

Ranson quickly shook his head no, and Syn let him go and walked back into the locker-room, before closing the door behind him. Ranson stood there for a moment, then sighed and decided to take a walk, wondering how long it would take Syn (And Lila) to finish showering.

------------------------------------------------------------------- (40 minutes later) ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ranson had come back a few minutes ago and found Syn and Lila, fully clothed, in the locker room, Lila making herself comfy in Syn’s lap. He gently knocked on the door, and Syn motioned for him to come in. He quickly came in and sat down in the chair next to Syn.

Ranson: Um, Syn, I’m terribly sorry about earlier –

Syn once again cut Ranson off

Syn: There’s nothing to be sorry about Rick. After all, you were only trying to do your job. But I think it would be best if you would start the interview.

Ranson couldn’t agree more, so he pulled out a tape recorder and started off with his line of questions.

Ranson: Alright. (Ranson presses the play button on the recorder) Syn, right off the bat I have to ask this question. The fans, as well as the locker-room all want to know how. How is it that you were able to not only convincing Ryan “The Reaper” Robinson to lay down for you in the title match, but join you as one of your “Disciples”?

Syn sighs, disappointed with the question, and then begins to speak as he runs a hand through Lila’s hair, contemplating his answer.

[COLOR="lime green"]Syn: Weeeeeeeeeeeeeell, I would love to tell you. (Syn shifts slightly, popping his neck) You see Ricky, I found something that was very important to Ryan. Something that is very near and dear to his heart, and he’s willing to die for. I didn’t TAKE it from him, but kindly informed him that there were people that would far worse than that. He didn’t like that. (Syn smirks) Not. One. Bit. So, I offered him asylum as one of my disciples with the promise that I would help him keep his her safe.[/COLOR]

Ranson knew that there was more to Syn’s story, but knew that Syn wouldn’t speak on it, so he decided to go right to the next question.

Ranson: Syn, um, I hope you don’t mind me asking, but I was also hoping that you would shed some light on your…Marriage, as well as why you would betray someone who consider you one of his closest friends.

Syn gave a dark chuckle, and went to speak, when Lila decided to make her presence known.

[COLOR="pink""]Lila: Syn (Both Syn and Ranson looked at her) I think that I should talk about how it is we came to be together. [/COLOR]

Syn gives a small smile and nods, and Ranson decides to go with it, moving the recorder in Lila’s direction.

Ranson: Uh, alright Lila. How is it that you and Syn (Ranson paused, trying to think of the right word to use in this situation) start off your relationship?

Lila giggles slightly, then begins to speak

Lila: Well Rick, it started around the first episode of Carnage. I had gone to the trainer’s office to see how Nick was feeling after what happened to him after the battle royal, when I accidentally bumped into Syn. (Lila gazes lovingly at him) Right away I was a bit curious about him. I can’t explain it, but it felt like he had this aura of mystery and allure about him, and I wanted to find out more. So when Nick came up with the idea of Top Notch Talent, I said that Syn would make a great addition in order to do just that. A few nights after TNT formed, I visited him in his hotel room. He rest, as they say, is history.

Ranson nodded slowly, a bit stunned that the two had been together for so long and weren’t found out by anyone. He then turned his attention back to Syn.

Ranson: And Nick Taylor?

Syn smirks, leaning back slightly to allow Lila to lean into him

Syn: I just did to Nick what he planned on doing to me. (Ranson looked confused) You don’t know what I’m talking about, do you? Well, allow me to tell you. When Nick came to me with the offer to join TNT, he was very (Syn pauses, clicking his tongue with his teeth,) convincing in what he was saying, with his talk of how he knew I was one of the top talents in WKF. But I knew what he really wanted. I knew that Nick only wanted me in TNT as his personal weapon of mass destruction, to cut a clear path through anyone who stood in his way so that he could sit atop the WKF. (Syn shifts slightly) So I joined with one single solitary thought in mind: To use Nick Taylor. To use him to gain everything that I needed from him, and destroy him when he outlived his usefulness. I’ve done just that. I’ve taken his group, I’ve taken his fiancé away from him, and I’ve more than likely taken any hope he has left. The only thing that I can’t take credit for is ending his career. Charlie white, as well as the rest of the resistance has done that particular job for me.

Ranson: That brings me to my next question. You will team with Reaper to face Resistance leader Xavoer Donovan and the man who will be challenging you for the WKF World Heavyweight Championship, Charlie White. What are your thoughts on that?

Syn slowly shakes his head in amusement

Syn: I think that it’s a bit laughable. It’s laughable that wrestlers in the locker-room have gotten so concerned over what TNT has done, what I have done, that they would band together in some misguided cause to “Rid WKF of the darkness”, yet Donovan chooses to put his faith in some very questionable people, like Chris Kline, or Roger Ruiz. Not only that, but they choose to make their debut by attacking an already injured man in Nick Taylor.

Ranson: But Syn, weren’t you doing the same thing?

Syn frowns at Ranson cutting him off, slowly turning to look at him.

Syn: Yeeeeeeeess, but people have slowly started to expect this (Syn pauses) behavior out of me. And to be honest, what I did to Little Nicky was perhaps the tamest act of violence that I have committed. But as people who say that they are saviors, you would think that they would take the moral high-road. (Syn gives an evil smile) Instead, the proved that they are just as deviant as I am.

Syn goes to say more, but the door suddenly opens and Kai walks in, holding a folder of sorts. He walks over to Syn, whispers something to him, then hands Syn the folder and walks back out. Syn, curious as to what’s inside, opens it slightly. He didn’t move for the next few seconds, and then he suddenly gave one of the most evil smiles Ranson had ever seen. He turns to rick (Who looks very creeped out at the moment).

Syn: Rick, I’m afraid our little interview will have to be cut short.

Ranson: Oh, uh, alright Syn. I thank you for your time

Ranson got up to leave, but Syn stopped him

Syn: Oh, and Rick (Ranson turns around to look at Syn, who's smiling darkly) If you ever stare at my wife like that again, you won't live long enough to regret it.

Rick quickly left the room as Syn gazed at the contents of the folder for a few moments, then shared them with Lila, who gave a wicked grin. There, inside of the folder, was a picture of Charlie White’s girlfriend Cindy, bound and gagged.

The Boondocks

Reaction score
[[OOC: I want to note that Reaper and Syn's RP's were fantastic, and I want to congratulate them right now for a great match. Cheers to you, guys.]]

Date: Sunday, 7 August, 2011

Charlie is in his car, driving. He wears unusual attire for him, black dress clothes, with a pink striped button up shirt, done to the third from the top button. He also wears no do-rag, but instead, has his hair slicked slightly back. He makes a phone call...

Hi mom. Yes, I'm on my way. Haha, yes, I wore something nice. Okay. See you in a bit. Bye.

He clicks to hang up the call. A few minutes pass as he approaches a large, nice house. He gets out of the car, checks his clothes, and approaches the house. He feels to play some trickery, so he rings the doorbell and hides around the shrubbery. A tall man answers.

Hello? Who's there?

He looks around more, and gives up, turning around and attempting to close the door. Charlie shoves his foot in the door.

Shutting your own son out, eh Pops? Tisk, tisk.

The man, now revealed as Charlie's dad turns and laughs.

You've got to stop messing with me like that, Chuck.

Charlie laughs.

Good to see you too, Dad.

The men shake hands, and walk inside. Charlie greets his family. They move to the Dining Room where a bountiful dinner is left to be eaten. They sit down and begin eating. Charlie's mother starts to talk.

So, how's the new job going for you?

Do you mean to tell me that you haven't been watching?! Mum, you promised!

She laughs at his childish play.

Of course I've been watching.

Undefeated. How about that for my little boy!

Undefeated AND number one contender for the World Championship, actually.

They laugh, and sarcastically let out a bevy of "Oohs and Ahs."

So, you got us our tickets to that Title match of yours?

Of course I do! You aren't allowed to miss it.

Well that's great. Tell us the story of how you did it.

Charlie gets a serious "story telling" look on his face.

Well, it started the night of the last Carnage. I was told, after my win, that I would be in a number one contender match at the Champion's Showcase. So I spent all week preparing to face JC Epick. When the Showcase came around, get this, I was nervous. I didn't know what to expect from him. I had never seen his matches. Never even heard of him. So I went into the match winging it. Go figure, I pulled out a win. So I became number one contender.

He looks around to see everyone smiling.

What about joining those men in the group? How did that happen?

Well, when they heard I would be fighting for the title, they came to me in the locker room. Kline, Ruiz, and Donovan had all agreed to work together, and they wanted me to join since I have a chance at the belt. I couldn't help but agree, because who really wants to face a group of four crazy people alone? So I said yes, and later in the show, we crashed the wedding, after it had already been ruined, I should add.

Dad gets up and laughs as he says...

And how about my boy going straight for the beer!

You know I can't help but go for it when they bring Bud Lites!

The whole table lets out a collective laugh.

Shit, look at the time.

Hey now, there are fragile ears here!

Charlie looks around, confused.

Mom, I was raised by a beer drinking fan of the worst NFL team in history, you know we've ALL heard that word plenty enough.

They laugh again.

As I was saying before I was rudely interrupted.

He pauses to wink at his mom.

I'm going to have to get going. Got a big day of training tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping by!

No problem. Love you guys. Bye.

He leaves the room and the house and gets in his car. He drives off in the Boston sunset.

------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Wednesday, 10 August, 2011

Charlie is sitting in his bed. It's late at night, and he's watching tv, preparing to fall asleep. He wears solid silver basketball shorts, and he has on glasses. His phone rings precariously and he picks it up with a confused look on his face.

Hello?

It's Barry. Remember me from Cindy's birthday? Her brother.

Uh, yeah, I remember you, what are you calling me at...

He searches for a clock...

Ten thirty at night for?

I was supposed to stay at Cindy's tonight. I showed up half an hour ago and she wasn't here. I assumed she was out. I called her cell and someone answered, but it wasn't her.

Who was it?

Charlie gets a very concerned look on his face.

A police officer. Her phone was at the station because the neighbors called and said they saw some mysterious men with painted faces drag her out of her house, bound and unconscious.

WHAT?!

Charlie leaps from his bed and throws on shoes. He starts running through the house.

I think you should go to the police station.

On my way.

He runs out the door and jumps over the door of his convertible car. He peels out and speeds off.

We see Charlie about thirty minutes later, being lead and followed by police cars. He jumps out of his car and is running into the police station. He stops and yells shortly to the two officers driving.

Thanks for the escort.

No problem!

He runs into the building. He looks around. A cuffed convict looks at him and spits on the floor. Another officer approaches him.

Charlie. You're needed in the interrogation room now.

He walks briskly with the officer to the back room. He sits down on a chair along the wall. The room has three city officers in it, and a federal investigator. In the chair of the interrogated sits Cindy's neighbor.

Can you start over the investigation?

We haven't started, we were waiting for you.

Charlie looks relieved, and sits patiently.

So, Eric, can you tell me what you saw tonight?

It started when I was taking out my garbage. I saw a tall dark man with face paint pull up to the house and run in. I thought maybe it was a joke, until I looked out my window ten minutes later to see Cindy being dragged out by her arms. He had her legs tied and a cloth over her face. She looked unconscious. He threw her in the back seat and sped off.

Can you tell me a little more about the man?

Eric gets a sorrow look on his face.

Well he had on a do-rag, which made me think Charlie was pranking her. So I didn't do anything. But he was wearing a red shirt and black vest. and a lit of black bracelets and stuff.

Could you tell me what the face paint looked like?

Eric thinks hard, but looks stumped.

Come on man! This is my girlfriend! We need to find her!

Uh, well, it was white, with black and red stripes.

Charlie looks down at the floor and spits.

Reaper.

Excuse me?

Charlie looks at the officer, clearly livid.

I've got it under control. Go help with that dirtbag in the front room, I'll take care of this.

But--

The officer is abruptly cut off by Charlie giving him a stern look. The officer leads Eric out, and drags the other man in. Meanwhile, Charlie speeds off home, and lays down for bed.

Date: Friday, 12 August, 2011

Charlie is sitting in the locker room, wearing his ring attire, white long tights, white low boots, and a white elbow pad on his left arm. He is hunched over, looking at the floor, presumably thinking to himself. He hears a knock at the door and looks up sharply.

Who is it?

It's Candy. I'm here to interview you.

Okay, come in.

Candy comes in and sits next to Charlie on the bench. We've noticed a sad tone in her voice, along with Charlie's.

So, um, congratulations on becoming the number one contender for...

She pauses, almost unable to say the name.

For Syn's world title.

Thank you. It's been a hard fight here in Wrestling Kings, but I'm sure it's for the better. I mean, I left a multi-million dollar career in rapping for this. But I did it to entertain new fans. And now, with a chance to be the top dog in this place. It's all I could ask for, especially considering how long I've been doing it.

Can you tell me your thoughts on your opponent at the Champion's Showcase?

Well, JC Epick was a good competitor, but I knew nothing about him. I had to stretch to my limits to put him away. I had no clue he was involved with the Disciples, either. But it is what it is. They played fair, and I won fair and square. I put my undefeated streak one win longer, and I plan on making it another longer tonight.

That leads me to this. How do you feel about teaming with your new stable mate and facing off against two men who have been headlining Pay-Per-Views against each other since Syn took the title?

Well, they've faced off with each other a lot, so they definitely know each others' mannerisms. They're bound to work well together because of that. But I'll be teaming with Xavier Donovan. He was the man who incarnated the Resistance. He is why we are fighting these men, and I couldn't be more proud to fight along side him. I can't wait to get in the ring, and get my hands on Syn for the first time. It will be a taste of Full Throttle. And to those who are wondering, it IS personal.

Could you tell us how it's apparently personal?

Charlie gets a very serious look on his face.

Two nights ago, Syn sent his little bitches to go run an "errand" for him. They kidnapped Cindy. Reaper and Kai have her now. They made it personal. Now, I don't know if this was Syn's will, or they felt like sucking up, but either way, they made it personal. I have more than one thing i'm fighting for. I'm fighting for that title, I'm fighting for my streak, I'm fighting for all the fans at home, but most importantly, I'm fighting for her. I'm fighting to get my babe back from those dastardly, snotty little bastards. I earned the title shot fair and square, and they retaliate by kidnapping someone? What a damn shame.

Thank you.

Candy gets up and walks out of the locker room. He sits still for a while, cooling his rage. The camera fades to black, and Charlie is left sitting, waiting ever so impatiently for his match, his title, and his Cindy.

Status
Not open for further replies.