SWF: Carnage "The Sole Survivor"

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

wwerko619

Reaction score
Carnage Episode #17: 2 Heels Clash

Just letting you guys know, I took a break from writing, and im back for a long time now :D

SWFLogo.jpg

CARNAGELOGO.png

SWF Pyro goes off and the Carnage Weekly Show is brought to you by Slipknot ‘Before I Forget’. (Before I Forget plays on the tron and afterwards the pyro goes off and the crowd go nuts)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Go!

Stapled shut, inside an outside world and I'm
Sealed in tight, bizarre but right at home
Claustrophobic, closing in and I'm
Catastrophic, not again
I'm smeared across the page, and doused in gasoline
I wear you like a stain, yet I'm the one who's obscene
Catch me up on all your sordid little insurrections,
I've got no time to lose, and I'm just caught up in all the cattle

Fray the strings
Throw the shapes
Hold your breath
Listen!

I am a world before I am a man
I was a creature before I could stand
I will remember before I forget
BEFORE I FORGET THAT!

BEFORE I FORGET THAT!

I'm ripped across the ditch, and settled in the dirt and I'm
I wear you like a stitch, yet I'm the one who's hurt
Pay attention to your twisted little indiscretions
I've got no right to win, I'm just caught up all the battles

Locked in clutch
Pushed in place
Hold your breath
Listen!

BEFORE I FORGET THAT!

BEFORE I FORGET THAT!

My end
It justifies my means
All I ever do is delay
My every attempt to evade
The end of the road and my end
It justifies my means
All I ever do is delay
My every attempt to evade
THE END OF THE ROAD!

BEFORE I FORGET THAT!

BEFORE I FORGET THAT!

BEFORE I FORGET THAT!

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Yeah, yeah, yeah, OH

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Camera circles the arena, as the crowd goes wild. The camera then turns to Commentators, Tazz and Joey Styles! *

Joey Styles: Welcome everyone, to Monday Night Carnage! Im Joey Styles, and my broadcast partner, Tazz!

Tazz: Welcome to Carnage, and last week, we witnessed a few shocking moments in SWF!

Joey Styles: One was, well, Kurt Angle's announcment for tonight, that Batista and Edge will be in singles competition tonight, and lots is on the line!

Tazz: I wonder who will face these 2 men?

Joey Styles: Also, something else that has been running threw the minds of our fans, the attack that The Miz did on John Morrison!

Tazz: The Miz was upset that John Morrison costed him the match, and Miz took action, and as said on SWF.com, Miz wants Morrison's title!

Joey Styles: And tonights first match will feature U.S Champion, John Morrison up agaist the current MITB holder, Shelton Benjamin!

Tazz: And also tonight, 4 men representing a team will fight in a Fatal 4 Way match, AJ Styles .vs. Carlito .vs. Shad .vs. Matt Hardy!

Joey Styles: Whoever wins, gets them and their partner a tag title match at Over The Edge agaist The Dudley Boyz!

* Edge's theme hits!!! *

Tazz: The Rated-R Superstar making his way down the ramp, I wonder what he could be setting up here?

* Edge walks down the ramp smiling, but also looking confused, as he slides into the ring, and grabs a mic out of Lillian's hands. *

Edge: Haha, tonight marks the night.

* Crowd boo's *

Edge: You see, tonight marks the night, and the beginning of a new era!

* Crowd boo's Edge more *

Edge: You guys dont know? You see, tonight when I beat my opponent down, and il get imported into the SWF World Title match at MY PPV, Over The Edge! After that happends, Samoa Joe better be kissing his title good-bye, because its coming home to me, and both Batista and Joe know it!

* Crowd chants Samoa Joe .vs. Batista *

Edge: You guys cant do anything about it! Its going to happen, and its going to happen soon!

* Kurt Angle's theme hits!!! * Kurt Angle walks onto the stage, as the crowd goes wild. Kurt Angle walks down the ramp with a mic, as he enters the ring, and looks directly at Edge.

Kurt Angle: Edge, you think im going to decide your fate? No! I put up a poll on SWF.com, and it had 3 possibilities. You could either face tonight, JBL.

* Crowd boo's *

Kurt Angle: You could of faced the Undefeated Hardcore Holly!

* Crowd cheers, but some boo *

Kurt Angle: Or, you could take on your other rival, Randy Orton!

* Crowd boo's for Orton *

Kurt Angle: The fans did do something about it Edge, and as a matter of fact, lets meet your opponent right now!

Edge: Wait, if you stupid fans voted for....

* Randy Orton's theme hits!!! *

* Crowd boo's Orton *

* Randy Orton walks onto the stage, as he is wearing his signature t-shirt, and jeans. He smiles, as he stands at the stage with a mic. Edge looks mad, as Orton acts cocky on the stage. *

Randy Orton: Kurt, I can assure you, Edge wont be in the main event at Over The Edge! This is the best way to solve our problems for eachother Edge, and its going to happen tonight. You see, when you costed us the Tag Championships a month ago, I knew this day would come, when I can take something away from you! There is no way in hell im letting you take the SWF World Title before I do, and im going to be the one to end Samoa Joe, not a pathetic loser like you!

Edge: Randy, the only reason we lost the titles was because of you. You cant fight, and Carlito and Primo crumbled you, you were helpless without me, and you still are!

Randy Orton: I ended CM Punk Edge, and tonight im going to do the same to you, exept a bit differently. Im going to make sure you are never back again, and im going to injure you from head to toe, and you will lay in the hospital beside CM Punk!

Edge: You talk trash Orton, but you never actually did what you were sent out to do. You always turned on your partner, or you would just screw things up for yourself.

Randy Orton: I screw things up?

* Randy Orton is getting mad, as he walks down the ramp mad. He enters the ring, and Kurt Angle stops Orton. Kurt and Orton start to scrap, as Edge smiles, and taunts the legend killer. Orton backs away, but is still in the ring, as Kurt Angle is inbetween the 2. Orton stares down Edge, as he exits the ring, and continues up the ramp, as the crowd is going wild for these 2 heels clashing. Orton exits the stage, as Carnage goes to commercial *

- Commercial Break -

Joey Styles: Welcome back to Monday Night Carnage, and what an opening to the show!

Tazz: The main event tonight, Edge .vs. Randy Orton!

Joey Styles: We still need to figure out who will face Dave Batista tonight aswell?

Tazz: I have a feeling we will find out soon, but im looking forward to the upcoming match.

Joey Styles: U.S Champion, John Morrison .vs. MITB holder, Shelton Benjamin!

* John Morrison's theme hits!!! * John Morrison walks onto the ramp with the U.S Championship around his waist, and he poses in slow motion, showing off his abs to the camera. John Morrison walks down the ramp cocky, as the championship bounces around. Morrison enters the ring as he poses on the turnbuckle.

* Shelton Benjamin's theme hits!!! * His golden pyro goes off at the stage, as Benjamin walks onto the ramp, carrying the MITB Case. Benjamin walks down the ramp tagging a few fans, as him and Morrison lock eyes. Benjamin enters the ring, and he poses on the turnbuckle with the case.

Match 1:
Singles Matchup
John Morrison .vs. Shelton Benjamin

* Bell Rings *

The match went for about a good 6 minutes, before action started to pick up, along with Benjamin nailing a T-Bone Suplex to Morrison during. Benjamin is in the turnbuckle, as Morrison continues throwing many punches to the head of Benjamin. Benjamin boots Morrison in the side of the skull, as he catches him, and is going to hit his finisher, but Morrison dodges it, and pushes off of the ropes, and nails a Reverse Swinging DDT! Morrison stands back up, and he goes to springboard off of the ropes, but as he leaps into the air, Benjamin moves out of the way, and Morrison lands on the canvas. Benjamin is going to nail the Paydirt on Morrison, but as he leaps to nail his finisher, Morrison dodges it, and he throws Benjamin into the turnbuckle. Morrison backs up, and he takes a fast running start at Benjamin, and Morrison knee's Benjamin in the jaw! Morrison then kicks Benjamin in the gut, and nails his Moonlight Drive!! Benjamin is out cold on the canvas, but Morrison climbs the turnbuckle, looking to finish him in a unique way. The knocked out Benjamin lays flattened, as Morrison jumps, and splits his legs on the top ropes, as he hits a Starship Pain on Benjamin! The crowd boo's, as Morrison goes for the pinfall, 1.........2........3!!!!!! John Morrison, the U.S Champion takes the win!

Your Winner: JOHN MORRISON!

After the match, John Morrison celebrates, as he gets his hands raised in victory. After the match, The Miz runs down, and begins to assault Morrison. Morrison begins fighting back, as he throws a punch back. Morrison throws Miz into the turnbuckle, but Miz elbows Morrison in the jaw, and throws him to the ground, throwing many punches to the head of the champion. All of a sudden, MVP is seen running down, and he big boots Miz. MVP starts throwing shots at Miz, as Morrison goes to spinkick MVP, but MVP dodges it, and he nails the Playmaker on Morrison! Miz and Morrison are out cold on the canvas, as MVP grabs the U.S Championship, and holds it high, as he smiles, and shows it off, taunting Morrison and Miz with it.

* CM Punk is shown backstage, injured, as he is talking with Kurt Angle in a hallway *

Kurt Angle: Do you accept?

CM Punk: Im not sure, im still a little bit banged up from Genesis Kurt?

Kurt Angle: I think you can do it.

CM Punk: Ok, il fight Batista tonight.

* Crowd goes wild, as the arena roars *

Kurt Angle: Better be ready, because the match is coming up next!

* CM Punk looks on at Kurt Angle, as he walks away. CM Punk continues to hold his shoulder in pain, as a bandage is around it from Genesis. CM Punk begins to walk down the hallway, but Randy Orton runs, and knocks CM Punk to the floor by headbutting the back of his leg!! CM Punk falls to the ground in pain, as Orton stares down at the injured Punk. *

Randy Orton: No....NO! Punk, im not letting you win!

* Orton kicks Punk in the shoulder, as he screams in pain, and screams for help, as Orton has a evil smile, as he puts his foot over Punk's injured shoulder. Orton presses down on it, as Punk screams in pain. *

Randy Orton: Good Luck tonight....PUNK!

* Randy Orton smiles, as he walks off, leaving Punk injured in the hallway *

- Commercial Break -

Joey Styles: Welcome back to Monday Night Carnage, and we just saw a brutal attack on CM Punk!

Tazz: Randy Orton is one of my favorite superstars here in SWF, he shows lots of aggression.

Joey Styles: I think CM Punk is in trouble, cause is fighting Batista coming up next!!

Tazz: Now we know Edge and Batista's opponents tonight, CM Punk and Randy Orton!

* Batista's theme hits!!! * Batista runs onto the stage, as the whole arena roars for the animal. Batista's pyro goes off, as he walks down the stage tagging a few fans who have a longer reach. Batista enters the ring, and poses on the turnbuckle's, as he has the whole crowd on his side.

* CM Punk's theme hits!!! * The crowd goes nuts, as CM Punk is nowhere to be seen. But, Punk slowly comes out of the stage, with his shoulder bandaged, and he is limping down the ramp, but still is smiling, and the crowd is going wild. CM Punk enters the ring, as he struggles trying to get in, and Batista looks at Punk, and worries for him, but Batista is making sure he wins tonight.

Match 2:
If Batista loses, he loses his chance at the SWF World Title at Over The Edge
Dave Batista .vs. CM Punk

* Bell Rings *

Punk and Batista circle the ring, as Punk's shoulder is injured. They collide, as Batista gains over Punk, and he spears Punk into the ring ropes. The ref splits up the 2, as Punk and Batista take opposite ends. Punk tries running at Batista, but Batista picks up Punk, and hits a Spinebuster to Punk!!! Batista shakes the ropes, as he is getting ready for the finisher, and he stalks Punk, as he lays out on the canvas hurt, and the ref is aiding him. Punk manages to get back up, and Batista goes to boot him, but Punk dodges it, and sidekicks Batista in the head!! The crowd goes nuts, as Punk knocks Batista into the turnbuckle. Punk runs at him, but Batista moves out of the way, and Punk nails his injured shoulder on the steel post of the turnbuckle, creating alot of pain for Punk. The ref goes to aid Punk again, but Batista walks over, and he grabs Punk, and boots him in the gut, and is getting ready for the Batista-Bomb, as he lifts Punk up high, and slams him onto the canvas!! The crowd boo's, but lots are cheering, as Batista goes for the pinfall, 1........2.......3!!!! Batista defeats the injured CM Punk!

Your Winner: DAVE BATISTA!

After the short match, Batista helps out CM Punk, after the devastating Batista-Bomb. Randy Orton stands at the top of the ramp looking evil, as he stares down to the ring. SWF Officials rush down a Stretcher to get CM Punk on, as he is placed on, and rushed up the ramp, and Orton looks on. Orton stops the head official guiding Punk's stetcher, as Orton grabs onto it, and smiles as the crowd boo's. Orton backs away, and just as the officials begin to move Punk back up, Orton boots the side of the stetcher, tipping it over, and Punk hits the metal ramp!!! Batista hops out of the ring, and runs up the ramp chasing Orton, as Orton exits the stage in fright.

* Josh Matthews is backstage, as he is behind a screen with the word, "CARNAGE" on it *

Matthews: Ladies and Gentlmen, my guest at this time, he is the self-made millionaire, John "Bradshaw" Layfield!

* JBL walks into the camera, as the crowd boo's Bradshaw *

Matthews: So JBL, you have a match agaist Shelton Benjamin next sunday at Over The Edge for his case, what is your plan?

JBL: My plan is to simply take Shelton Benjamin's MITB case. Something Ted DiBiase couldnt get back, and its something im taking from Benjamin, after he purposly injured DiBiase to win the match, and next sunday, im going to injure Benjamin.

Matthews: If you win the case, whats your plan with it?

JBL: When.....When! I win that MITB case Josh, im going to cash it in the next night on Carnage, and take the SWF World Championship from any loser who holds it at the time.

Matthews: What if you lose, whats your plan then?

JBL: Josh, what part of I never lose do you understand? I lost to Samoa Joe at Genesis, because I wasnt ready. I lost to Dave Batista last week, because Batista cheated! But at Over The Edge, the MITB Case is coming to me!

* JBL walks off, leaving Josh Matthews infront of the camera smiling, as he looks back at the camera *

- Commercial Break -

Joey Styles: Welcome back to Monday Night Carnage, and what an interview by JBL!

Tazz: JBL is going to be a future SWF World Champion, he has the power, the charisma, and he is just one of the best.

Joey Styles: Coming up next, is a Fatal-4-Way and the winner will fight The Dudley Boyz for the Tag Titles at Over The Edge!

Tazz: Alot is on the line here, and it will benefit anyone of these superstars!

Joey Styles: But wait, something is happening backstage, lets go live Tazz!

Tazz: What the....

* Beer Money Inc is seen beating down Jeff and Matt Hardy backstage, as Roode boots Jeff in the skull, and Storm throws Matt into a bunch of steel garbage cans. Storm smashes his beer bottle over the head of Matt, knocking out the brother of Jeff. Roode grabs Jeff by his hair, and throws him into the steel garage door, as the crowd boo's BMI. *

* Carlito's theme hits!!! *

Tazz: What the hell just happened?

* Carlito is seen walking down onto the stage, as he gets lots of cheers and a bit of boo's. Carlito tags a few fans, as he enters the ring, and is prepared to go into battle tonight. *

* Cryme Tyme's theme hits!!! * Shad and JTG rap onto the ramp, as the crowd goes wild. Shad and JTG do their dance at the stage, as Shad walks down the ramp, and JTG leaves, as Shad tags the hands of fans, and he enters the ring, as he poses on the turnbuckle, and the crowd wont stop cheering for Shad, who is representing Cryme Tyme *

* AJ Styles theme hits!!! * AJ Styles walks onto the ramp, as he gets flooded with boo's. AJ Styles walks down the ramp, refusing to tag any fans, as he enters the ring, and acts all cocky, as he poses on the turnbuckle, and the fans boo him as Carlito and Shad smirk at AJ. *

* Matt Hardy's theme hits!!! *

Joey Styles: Where is Matt?

* Matt Hardy's theme is playing, but Matt doesnt appear on the ramp. The crowd is going wild for Matt, but he still doesnt appear *

* Kurt Angle's theme hits!!! * The crowd goes nuts, as Carnage GM, Kurt Angle walks onto the stage, in his busniess suit, as he holds a mic, and the crowd is wondering what will happen.

Kurt Angle: As you all know, the Hardy Boyz were attacked by Robert Roode and James Storm moments ago.

* Crowd boo's *

Kurt Angle: I have good news and bad news. The bad news is, Matt Hardy will not be competing tonight in the Fatal-4-Way.

* Crowd gives off alot of heat *

Kurt Angle: Yet, the match will still go on, and it is now a Triple Threat #1 Contenders match....but I also have something else to say. Beer Money Inc thinks they can attack Hardyz every week, well they just got their wish. At Over The Edge, it will be Beer Money Inc going up agaist The Hardy Boyz in a Non-DQ Tornado Tag Match! Good luck tonight, and good luck to BMI and Hardys at Over The Edge!

* Crowd is going wild, as the match is about to start *

Match 3:
#1 Contenders to face Dudley Boyz at Over The Edge
Triple Threat Matchup
Carlito .vs. Shad .vs. AJ Styles

* Bell Rings *

The match has been going on for a good 10 minutes, as the crowd is going wild for Shad, who is right now overcoming Carlito and AJ Styles. Shad grabs Carlito, and irish whips him into the turnbuckle. Shad runs at Carlito, and nails a clothsline! Shad turns around, and AJ Styles spinkicks Shad in the side of the skull, knocking him to the canvas. Styles goes to pin Shad, 1.........2.....Shad kicks out at 2, as the crowd goes wild. Carlito stands back up, and he runs and springboards off of the ropes, and goes to do a flying crossbody onto Styles, and nails it! Shad gets back up, and he goes to hit a hard clothsline to Carlito, but Carlito dodges it, and he nails his signature finisher, the Backstabber!!! Carlito goes for the pinfall, 1........2......Styles breaks the pin, as the crowd cheers but boo's aswell. Carlito stood back up, and AJ Styles slides out of the ring, as Carlito grabs onto Shad, but Shad dodges it, and he boots Carlito in the gut, and he runs agaist the ropes, and nails a huge running big boot to Carlito, knocking out the superstar! AJ Styles runs in, and kicks Shad in the gut aswell, and nails the Styles Clash on Shad! The crowd boo's, as AJ Styles goes for the pinfall, 1.........2.......3!!!! AJ Styles and Hardcore Holly will fight The Dudley Boyz at Over The Edge.

Your Winner, and New #1 Contenders for the SWF Tag Championships: AJ STYLES & HARDCORE HOLLY!

After the match, Hardcore Holly walks down the ramp smiling, as he is clapping for his partner, AJ Styles. Holly and AJ celebrate in the ring, as The Dudley Boyz appear at the stage holding the SWF Tag Championships, as they hold them up, and the staredown is on.

- Commercial Break -

Joey Styles: Welcome back to Monday Night Carnage, and what a shocking match that was!

Tazz: To be honest, I already knew AJ Styles was going to win.

Joey Styles: But, their friendship is slowly drifting Tazz, Holly and AJ havent been co-operating with eachother lately!

Tazz: The Dudley Boyz are doomed at Over The Edge, that simple! Il be expecting new SWF Tag Champions.

Joey Styles: Coming up next, is the Main Event, and it will decide if Edge enters the Main Event at Over The Edge with Samoa Joe and Batista!

Tazz: Edge .vs. Randy Orton, 2 heels going at it, and 2 of the top heels!

Joey Styles: I dont see good things with this match, both of these men are violent!

* Randy Orton's theme hits!!! * Randy Orton walks onto the stage, as he has a evil grin on his face, and the crowd boo's Orton. Orton proceeds down the ramp, as he looks mad. The crowd are flipping the finger at Orton, as they give him alot of heat, and the crowd is diss-respecting Orton. Orton enters the ring, as he poses on the turnbuckle, and awaits his opponent, and former friend, Edge.

* Edge's theme hits!!! * Edge walks onto the stage, as the crowd boo's Edge aswell. Edge smirks, as his pyro goes off at the stage, and Orton looks mad at Edge. Edge walks down the ramp, as he enters the ring, and poses on the turnbuckle, as Orton and Edge have a staredown in the ring, before the match.

Main Event:
If Edge wins, he will be in the Main Event at Over The Edge
Singles Matchup
Edge .vs. Randy Orton

* Bell Rings *

After a 2 minute staredown in the beginning of the match, and many suprising moments in the match, like Orton giving a RKO to Edge threw the commentator table. Edge spearing Orton into the steel steps, and even a Edgecution onto the hard floor outside of the ring, but that all wasnt enough to take out Orton. As the match is 15 minutes in, Orton and Edge are exchanging by the turnbuckle. Orton grabs Edge, as he puts him agaist the turnbuckle, and he elbows Edge, putting him in a groggy state. Orton climbs the turnbuckle, and starts hammering Edge with severe blows to the head with his fist, but Edge shoves Orton off, and he crashes to the mat. Edge sets up a waiting Spear, as Orton gets up and turns around, Edge runs to deliver the Spear, and he nails it on Orton! Knocking Orton clean to the mat. Edge smiles, as he stands up, and looks down at his former partner, after the Spear. Edge taunts Orton, but not long after, the crowd goes wild, as Samoa Joe is seen running down the ramp, and he runs into the ring, and attacks Edge! He starts throwing blows to Edge, trying to give the superstar a concussion, as he continues the assault, and the ref orders a DQ that ends the match, making Edge win by DQ.

Your Winner by DQ: EDGE!

After the match, Samoa Joe continues his assault on Edge, as he pumbles him to the mat. Orton holds his head, as he looks at Joe assaulting Edge, and he smirks, as he doesnt stop Joe. Orton poses, as he begins to exit the ring, but Batista runs down, and Orton slides out fast, and Batista Spears Samoa Joe!!! Batista grabs onto Edge, and nails a Batista-Bomb onto Samoa Joe!!! Batista poses, as Joe and Edge are out on the mat, and Batista holds up the SWF World Title.

* Kurt Angle walks out onto the ramp, as Batista is done celebrating, and he looks down at the ramp, as Orton stops walking. *

Kurt Angle: Congrats Batista, you took out Samoa Joe and Edge, and I know how to give the solution to this.

* Crowd is screaming Kurt Angle chants *

Kurt Angle: Over The Edge, Next Week live, the Main Event will infact be a Triple Threat Match!!!!

* Crowd goes nuts! *

Kurt Angle: Samoa Joe will defend his SWF World Championship agaist Batista....and Edge!

* Batista smirks, as he still smiles, and Kurt Angle walks off the stage, as Edge and Joe are still out in the ring, and Orton holds his head, as he proceeds up the ramp. *

{ Carnage goes Off-Air }

SO FAR CONFIRMED PPV CARD FOR SWF OVER THE EDGE NEXT WEEK:

SWF World Championship
Samoa Joe © .vs. Dave Batista .vs. Edge

SWF Tag Team Championships
The Dudley Boyz © .vs. AJ Styles & Hardcore Holly

Non-DQ Tornado Tag
Beer Money Inc. .vs. The Hardy Boyz

MITB Breifcase On The Line
Shelton Benjamin © .vs. JBL

Chance

Reaction score
I'm new to this section so I wasn't around to read SWF in 2006, so these opinions are from something of a fresh perspective.

You show deft skill at writing dialogue for the wrestlers. The Edge/Orton confrontation was spot on for both men. Your commentarry is also very good, at no time to Tazz or Cole sound out of character.

I really enjoy the length of your match re-caps, as huge, long matches really put me off. Yours are very easy to read and follow, and this ensured that I actually read the entire event, instead of just skipping to the last lines of the matches.

You're building towards the big PPV very nicely, every match has a purpose and a story behind it. None of them feel forced or thrown together quickly. I'm looking forward to Over The Edge.

You've picked a great roster, which certainly makes your job easier.

I could live without the song lyrics at the start of the show. I'm not interested, and without the actual music behind it, it doesn't build any atmosphere for me.

I'm also not sure I like Kurt Angle as GM. This may well be because I'm new yo SWF and so I haven't read your portrayal of him in the past.

My favourite thing you do with your shows is the ring entrances. These are great! They set the scene for each match and are a great 'jumping-on-point' for any new reader who doesn't know who's playing heel/face. They put the characters across brilliantly.

I really enjoy your shows and can't wait to read some more.