SWF: Carnage "The Sole Survivor"

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

wwerko619

Reaction score
SWFLogo.jpg

SWF: Carnage "The Sole Survivor"

One of the greatest company's of all time, SWF, Smashmouth Wrestling Federation. After a huge successfull run in 2006, people thought SWF would run forever. Everyone remembers SWF, from the huge PPV, WrestleFest I, after Samoa Joe, the true icon of SWF, took on CM Punk. After an epic battle, in the WrestleFest Main Event, Samoa Joe took the win, and became one of the most known SWF Superstars in this industry. Also, Ted DiBiase Jr., well known for his Money In The Bank victory at WrestleFest. At In Your House, Shelton Benjamin defeated Ted DiBiase, and claimed the MITB Case, and still holds it to this day. After In Your House PPV, SWF started to get interesting. But, people still cant get over the event, that happened to Mr.Colony a few months back by Big Show, where Big Show pushed Colony infront of a moving car, and sent him out of action. The Draft Show, which was the very last show to air on T.V, involving SWF, changed SWF as we knew it. After a major announcment by Kurt Angle, the new Carnage General Manager. Kurt Angle announced that, Big Show who owned Thursday Night Uproar, went into bankruptcy. After Big Show failed to run the brand. On the draft show, Carnage saw a whole new road ahead of them, with the new GM, Kurt Angle, and coming superstars, like The Dudley Boyz. Carnage was again, brought back up by Kurt Angle, and he got the motivation to run Carnage. But, it came with sacrifice, as many superstars were released. Even, the old Uproar GM, Big Show was released. However, Samoa Joe was brought back into Carnage, and handed the SWF World Championship.

* By the way, SWF was being done before, and it was Evil Austin and Me, who were running the old SWF, which consisted of Uproar and Carnage, but it fell. Here is the thread, and if you dont remember, or your new to the forum, go to this thread, and read up, cause this BTB will continue from where that left off, but only 1 brand. *

Old SWF Thread: http://www.impactwrestling.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27884

CARNAGELOGO.png

Carnage Roster:

General Manager: Kurt Angle

JBL
AJ Styles
Samoa Joe
Randy Orton
Edge
CM Punk
Jeff Hardy
Matt Hardy
MVP
Dave Batista
Shelton Benjamin
Elijah Burke
Ted DiBiase
Rob Van Dam
John Morrison
The Miz
Robert Roode
James Storm
Hardcore Holly
Carlito
Primo Colon
Chuck Palumbo
Shad
JTG
D-Von Dudley
Bubba Ray Dudley

CHAMPIONS:

SWF World Championship: Samoa Joe
SWF U.S Championship: John Morrison
SWF Tag Team Championships: The Dudley Boyz

PPV List:

Genesis
Over The Edge
Hard Justice
Bad Blood
Night Of Champions
Rumble In The Jungle
Bash At The Beach
WrestleFest II
Turning Point
Unscripted
In Your House
The Draft Show

HISTORY OF SWF'S CHAMPIONSHIPS:

SWF World Championship

SWF Draft Show 2006 - SAMOA JOE - Received Vacant Championship by Kurt Angle

SWF U.S Championship

SWF Wrestle Fest I - D.H SMITH - Recieved Vacant Championship

SWF Turning Point - CHUCK PALUMBO - Defeated D.H Smith

Carnage #8 - MVP - Defeated Chuck Palumbo

SWF Genesis - JOHN MORRISON - Defeated MVP

SWF Tag Team Championship

SWF Wrestle Fest I - BEER MONEY INC. - Recieved Vacant Championship

Carnage #6 - MNM - Defeated Beer Money Inc.

Carnage #12 - RATED RKO - Defeated MNM

Carnage #13 - CARLITO & PRIMO - Defeated Rated RKO

SWF Genesis - THE DUDLEY BOYZ - Defeated Carlito & Primo Colon

HISTORY OF SWF PPV'S:

SWF Wrestle Fest I:

SWF Championship
Samoa Joe © Def. CM Punk

Batista Def. Edge

The Big Show & Randy Orton Def. Sabu & Rob Van Dam

AJ Styles Def. Chris Benoit

SWF United States Championship
D.H Smith © Def. Matt Hardy

Shelton Benjamin Def. Evan Bourne

SWF World Tag Team Championship
Beer Money Inc. © Def. Paul London & Brian Kendrick, MNM

Money In The Bank Ladder Match
Ted DiBiase Jr. Def. El Generico, Jeff Hardy, Carlito, Orlando Jordan & Mr.Kennedy

SWF Turning Point:

SWF Championship
Samoa Joe © Def. CM Punk

Dave Batista Def. AJ Styles, Chris Benoit & Jeff Hardy

The Big Show Def. Abyss

SWF World Tag Team Championships
Beer Money Inc. © Def. Rob Van Dam & Sabu

Parking Lot Brawl
MNM Def. APA

Shelton Benjamin Def. Ted DiBiase Jr.

Mr.Kennedy Def. Christian Cage

Chuck Palumbo Def. D.H Smith ©

SWF Unscripted:

SWF Championship
Samoa Joe © Def. Dave Batista

Handi-Cap Match
Rated RKO Def. CM Punk

Falls Count Anywhere
Chris Benoit Def. AJ Styles

SWF Lightweight Championship
X-Pac Def. Chavo Guerrero ©

Hardcore
Jimmy Jacobs Def. Rob Van Dam

MVP © Def. Bryan Danielson

John Morrison & The Miz © Def. Rikishi & Scotty 2 Hotty

SWF In Your House:

SWF Championship
Samoa Joe © Def. The Big Show

SWF Championship
Elimination Chamber
Samoa Joe © Def. Jeff Hardy, Randy Orton, Edge, Dave Batista & CM Punk

Ladder Match
AJ Styles Def. Chris Benoit

For MITB Breifcase
Shelton Benjamin Def. Ted DiBiase Jr. ©

Christian Coalition Def. MCMG & Matt Hardy

John Morrison & The Miz © Def. Beer Money Inc.

Jimmy Jacobs Def. Rob Van Dam & Carlito

MVP © Def. Bryan Danielson

SWF Draft Show 2006:

JBL Def. Samoa Joe

Randy Orton Def. Chris Benoit

AJ Styles Def. Dave Batista

CM Punk Def. Jeff Hardy

Matt Hardy Def. MVP

Beer Money Inc Def. MCMG

Rated RKO Def. John Morrison & The Miz

Ten Men Battle Royal
Rob Van Dam wins

SWF Genesis:

SWF World Championship
Samoa Joe © Def. JBL

Falls Count Anywhere Match
Randy Orton Def. CM Punk

Dave Batista Def. Edge

SWF U.S Championship
John Morrison Def. MVP ©

Hardcore Holly & AJ Styles Def. The Hardy Boyz

MITB Case On The Line
Shelton Benjamin © Def. Ted DiBiase Jr.

SWF Tag Team Championships
The Dudley Boyz Def. Carlito & Primo Colon ©

IMPORTANT NEWS:

As of Today, January 18th 2007 in SWF, we have new reports that from SWF Genesis PPV, SWF Superstar, Ted DiBiase Jr. suffered a major injury, and has put him out. He suffered his unknown Injury last night, with his match with Shelton Benjamin for the MITB Case. It is not confirmed at this time if DiBiase is being released.​

Evil Austin

It is nice to see that you brought this back, I am looking forward to see what you can do with our old BTB by yourself this time.

seX-Power

Looks alright. You released Shelley and RVD but kept Palumbo and Holly which kinda sucks for your otherwise alright roster. Not much to say and hopefully this goes well, although I would have seen you being more successful writing a WWE BTB or something different, idk. Good luck.

Qwake

Looks alright, the roster is unique, alot of different styles there. I think you have a good mix, you got rid of alot of good talent which I am not sure why, maybe you just weren't too familiar with how to write for them and maybe Evil Austin did last or something. Anyways, goodluck and I'll be reading.

wwerko619

Reaction score
SWF Carnage Episode #13: The Big Return

SWFLogo.jpg

CARNAGELOGO.png

SWF Pyro goes off and the Carnage Weekly Show is brought to you by Slipknot ‘Before I Forget’. (Before I Forget plays on the tron and afterwards the pyro goes off and the crowd go nuts)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Go!

Stapled shut, inside an outside world and I'm
Sealed in tight, bizarre but right at home
Claustrophobic, closing in and I'm
Catastrophic, not again
I'm smeared across the page, and doused in gasoline
I wear you like a stain, yet I'm the one who's obscene
Catch me up on all your sordid little insurrections,
I've got no time to lose, and I'm just caught up in all the cattle

Fray the strings
Throw the shapes
Hold your breath
Listen!

I am a world before I am a man
I was a creature before I could stand
I will remember before I forget
BEFORE I FORGET THAT!

BEFORE I FORGET THAT!

I'm ripped across the ditch, and settled in the dirt and I'm
I wear you like a stitch, yet I'm the one who's hurt
Pay attention to your twisted little indiscretions
I've got no right to win, I'm just caught up all the battles

Locked in clutch
Pushed in place
Hold your breath
Listen!

BEFORE I FORGET THAT!

BEFORE I FORGET THAT!

My end
It justifies my means
All I ever do is delay
My every attempt to evade
The end of the road and my end
It justifies my means
All I ever do is delay
THE END OF THE ROAD!

BEFORE I FORGET THAT!

BEFORE I FORGET THAT!

BEFORE I FORGET THAT!

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Yeah, yeah, yeah, OH

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Camera circles the arena, as the crowd goes wild. The camera then turns to Commentators, Tazz and Joey Styles! *

Joey Styles: Welcome everyone, to the 13th Episode of Monday Night Carnage! Im Joey Styles, and my Broadcast Partner beside me, Tazz!

Tazz: Thanks Joey, and im amazed by the crowd here in this arena, everyone is pumped!

Joey Styles: Well, the Draft PPV was a huge success, and Kurt Angle is the new owner of Carnage!

Tazz: What a guy, its great to have a General Manager, who has a great accomplishment in his life.

Joey Styles: But we cant forget, JBL came off Commentary, and he defeated Samoa Joe at The Draft PPV!

Tazz: I never saw that coming, he is a true wrestling god.

* JBL's theme hits!!! *

Joey Styles: Oh god, here we go.

* JBL's limo parks by the stage entrance, and the driver gets out, and walks around the limo to the back door, and opens it. JBL comes out in a busniess suit, and his cowboy hat. He holds his arm high smiling, as he stands ontop of the ramp, and walks down, not tagging any excited fans. JBL gets swarmed with boo's, as JBL enters the ring, and is handed a mic. *

JBL: Welcome to JBL's home, Monday Night Carnage!

* Crowd boo's JBL *

JBL: 13th Episode. Its come a long way, but not long enough. You see, this busniess died for a good 2 months.

* Crowd boo's Big Show *

JBL: Thats right. Big Show ran this busniess to the damn ground, and I am here to bring it back up.

Tazz: Kurt Angle brought it back up!

JBL: You all witness your hero, Samoa Joe, get squashed by me, the wrestling....god!

* The fans boo JBL, and say "You Suck!" chants *

JBL: Im going to do, what nobody has yet been able to do, and thats end Samoa Joe's title reign!

* Kurt Angle's theme hits!!! * The crowd goes nuts, as Kurt Angle is also wearing a busniess suit, as he stands at the stage.

Kurt Angle: Bradshaw, lets not start this. You are not the one bringing this show back up. I am!

* Crowd goes wild *

Kurt Angle: You are not the best on this brand. I am!

* Crowd goes nuts *

Kurt Angle: And JBL, if you and me get off in the wrong track this soon, you will have a lifetime of hell in SWF!

* Crowd cheers lots for Kurt *

Kurt Angle: So a little bit of advice, n...

JBL: Shut your mouth!

* Crowd boo's JBL *

JBL: Kurt, the only reason your General Manager, is because you have nothing better to do. You cant wrestle.

* Crowd laughs *

Kurt Angle: I cant wrestle?

JBL: Thats right, your a pathetic loser, you will fail as a General Manager, and you already have failed as a Superstar!

Kurt Angle: JBL.....I am an Olympic Gold Medalist! I just joined SWF! You have been here ever since its creation, have you won a championship? No! You failed at doing that! You then decided to dump your partner, Ron Simmons, a.k.a, APA. You were even more of a failure, so much, you went to commentary. You failed at that also! You want a second chance, and your not doing a good damn job right now at that!

* Crowd chants, Angle. *

JBL: Kurt, I defeated Samoa Joe! A true hero apon all of these fans! I am the best in this brand, and everyone in this damn arena knows it, and everyone watching around the world.

* Crowd gives off alot of heat to JBL *

Kurt Angle: Fine, we will just see about that. Right now, im scheduling a match, since you talk smack, we will see if you can even wrestle. You will take on Samoa Joe's long time rival, CM Punk!

* Crowd goes wild, as JBL looks suprised *

Kurt Angle: And if you can beat him, il consider maybe putting you in a Championship match for Genesis! You better impress me Bradshaw, this is your only chance.

* JBL looks mad at Kurt Angle, as he walks out of the ring, and it goes to commercial. *

- Commercial Break -

* As Carnage comes back, CM Punk is seen standing on the turnbuckle, and he is posing, as JBL stands in the ring, ready to fight. CM Punk gets off of the turnbuckle, and he looks at JBL, as he takes off his shirt, and he strunts in the ring. *

Match 1:
Singles Matchup
JBL .vs. CM Punk

* Bell Rings *

CM Punk and JBL circle the ring, as JBL starts talking trash to CM Punk. CM Punk smiles, but JBL slaps Punk in the face. CM Punk and JBL start throwing blows at eachother, and they wont stop. Punk irish whips JBL agaist the ropes, but as he runs back, JBL goes to hit his Clothsline From Hell, but CM Punk dodges it, and Punk kicks JBL right in the jaw, knocking him to the canvas. Punk goes for the pinfall, 1......JBL kicks out at 1, and Punk smiles, as he helps JBL back up. Punk grabs onto JBL, and he throws him into the turnbuckle. He runs up, and elbows JBL in the jaw, and grips him in a headlock, and runs, but JBL dodges it, and as Punk goes to hit the Running Bulldog, JBL throws him across the ring. JBL shakes his hand, trying to get the pain away, and he stalks Punk. Punk turns around, and JBL boots Punk in the gut, and JBL hits a large DDT to CM Punk! The crowd boo's JBL, as he taunts the crowd. JBL turns around, and CM Punk lifts JBL for the GTS, as the crowd goes wild, but Punk collapses, and JBL falls ontop of him. JBL grabs Punk by the hair, and he pulls him over to the turnbuckle, and he starts throwing many punches to the head of CM Punk. Punk gains momentum, and he pushes JBL off of him!

Joey Styles: Wow! CM Punk gained all that strength to push JBL like that!

CM Punk grabs onto JBL, and he does another kick to the skull of JBL! Just as JBL is about to fall down, Punk grips hold of him, and he slams him to the mat, and locks in the Anaconda Vise!!! JBL is starting to pass out already, and Punk apply's more pressure to JBL! JBL's face is turning red, and he is almost touching the rope. JBL ends up reaching the rope, and the ref starts counting CM Punk, 1........2........he lets go early. JBL is hurt, as Punk rests JBL's head on the middle rope, and he puts his foot on his neck, and pushes down, putting pressure on his throat. JBL is choking, as Punk apply's more pressure. The ref starts counting, 1........2......3.....4 CM Punk lets go. CM Punk stands back up, and he waits for JBL to stand back up. The crowd is chanting CM Punk's name, as JBL stands back up, and he turns around, but JBL boots Punk in the gut. JBL is getting ready for his finisher, the Powerbomb. He lifts CM Punk, but Punk dodges it, and he manages to squirm out of his hold, and he lifts JBL up over his shoulders, and the crowd goes wild, as CM Punk hits the GTS to JBL! JBL is out cold on the canvas, as CM Punk goes for the pinfall, 1..........2........3! CM Punk takes the win!

Your Winner: CM PUNK!

After the match, JBL is laying on the mat, as he is out cold from the GTS. CM Punk poses on the turnbuckle, as he looks down at JBL, and he smiles, as he exits the ring.

* Rated RKO is shown backstage, as Randy Orton and Edge are both in their lockeroom with their Championships. Orton starts wrapping tape around his wrist, as Edge walks over to Orton *

Edge: Randy, you know what to do tonight right?

Orton: Ofcourse I know what to do, we dont even need to plan! Were facing Carlito and Primo Colon? How hard can they be?

Edge: I know, were better than them, but this is for our Tag Titles, we should put these guys out?

Orton: Edge, we dont need to. Do you know how easy these guys will be? You and me are the best tag team in Carnage right now.

* Kurt Angle walks in *

Kurt Angle: Hey Rated RKO, hows it coming along?

Edge: What do you mean?

Kurt Angle: Hows preparing for the match I made tonight?

Orton: Wait, you actually think, Carlito and Primo will be a challenge for us?

Kurt Angle: They are a talented team.

Orton: Think again Kurt!

Edge: Primo and Carlito are the worst tag team yet. Randy, we can practice our moves, we dont even need to try.

Orton: Haha, right. Ok, lets get out of here.

* Rated RKO leave Kurt Angle, as Kurt smirks, and stands there. *

- Commercial Break -

Joey Styles: Welcome back to Monday Night Carnage, and CM Punk defeated JBL in the first match!

Tazz: JBL's words backfired him, and now, I wonder what Kurt Angle thinks of JBL?

Joey Styles: I cant imagine how mad Samoa Joe must be, after his clean loss to JBL last month.

Tazz: Coming up next, Cryme Tyme, in their debut match, agaist the Undefeated Hardcore Holly, and AJ Styles!

Joey Styles: Thats un-fair for Cryme Tyme!

Tazz: How?

Joey Styles: AJ Styles and Hardcore Holly are good superstars, and have been here since SWF's debut, they have a better advantage over Cryme Tyme.

Tazz: Also, Hardcore Holly is 5-0, undefeated here in SWF, so I wonder how this will turn out?

* Cryme Tyme's theme hits!!! * Shad and JTG enter the stage, as the crowd doesnt boo or cheer, but some people alreadylike the team. Shad and JTG walk down the ramp, and enter the ring, as they pose on the turnbuckles.

* AJ Styles' theme hits!!! * AJ Styles and Hardcore Holly walk onto the ramp, as the crowd boo's them. Holly and Styles walk down the ramp, not tagging any fans, as they enter the ring, and pose in the ring. AJ and Holly both stare down Cryme Tyme, as the match is about to begin.

Match 2:
Tag Team Matchup
Cryme Tyme .vs. AJ Styles & Hardcore Holly

* Bell Rings *

JTG decides to go in first, and Hardcore Holly decides to enter first. Holly and JTG circle the ring, as they lock up. Holly tosses JTG across the ring, as the crowd boo's. Holly goes to pick up JTG, but JTG strikes Holly in the head. JTG jumps up, and Dropkicks Holly to the canvas! JTG helps Holly back up, but Holly lifts JTG, and Bodyslams him to the canvas. He helps JTG back up, and nails a Vertical Suplex on JTG! Holly tags in AJ Styles with no sweat. Styles runs into the ring, and JTG goes to tackle him, but AJ dodges it, and hits a Cliffhanger to JTG! Styles smirks, as he taunts the crowd, thinking he is all that. AJ grabs JTG, and he is setting up Spiral Tap, but Shad runs in, and boots Styles in the side of his skull!! Shad exits the ring under the ref's orders, and Styles holds his head in pain, after Shad's sneak attack. AJ starts mouthing off to Shad, as JTG rolls up AJ for an early pinfall, 1..........2.....AJ kicks out, and he looks suprised, as he looks mad at JTG. JTG dropkicks AJ down to the mat, and he tries crawling to get Holly, but JTG grabs his foot. AJ spinkicks JTG in the skull, and AJ tags in Holly.

Tazz: Oh no! Hardcore Holly is in the ring, I see bad things already for Cryme Tyme!

JTG goes to tag in Shad, but Holly grabs onto him, and he throws him to the mat. Holly gets him in a Armbar hold. Holly apply's more pressure, as JTG looks as if he wants to tap. JTG starts getting out of the move, as he stands up, and hits a Dropkick to Holly. JTG tags in Shad, and the crowd goes wild. Shad runs, and he boots Holly in the side of the skull, and punches AJ off of the ropes. Shad irish whips Holly agaist the ropes, and as he runs back, Shad lifts Holly over his shoulders, and Holly slams to the mat! AJ gets back on the ropes, after the shot from Shad. Shad grabs Holly, and hits a Samoan Drop to him. Holly gets back up, and goes to clothsline Shad, but he catches him, and hits a Exploder Suplex to Holly! Shad goes to pin Holly, 1.........2......Holly kicks out at 2, scaring AJ. AJ wants a tag, but Holly is getting tired. AJ goes under the ring, and grabs Brass Knuckles, and puts them on his fist, as he waits for Shad to come near. Shad is getting ready to hit his single finisher, but as he tries to do it, Holly pushes him near AJ, and AJ strikes Shad in the back of the head with the Brass Knuckles, and the ref fails to see it. Holly realizes Shad is knocked out, before he falls over, Holly catches him, and hits the Alabama Slam to Shad!!! Holly goes for the pin, 1..........2.........3! JTG looks suprised, Shad is out cold, and AJ Styles and Hardcore Holly steal a win!

Your Winners: AJ STYLES & HARDCORE HOLLY!

After the match, Hardcore Holly and AJ Styles celebrate, as Holly exits the ring, but AJ Styles is still celebrating in the ring, and taunting Cryme Tyme. Just as AJ is about to attack Shad a bit more, Jeff Hardy jumps over the barricade, and runs into the ring, and attacks AJ Styles! The crowd goes wild, as Holly doesnt notice, and he walks backstage. Jeff Hardy hits his brother's Twist Of Fate to AJ Styles! He goes ontop of the turnbuckle, and he hits his Swanton Bomb to AJ Styles! The crowd goes wild, as Jeff taunts AJ, as he exits the ring, and tags fans upon his way up.

* MVP is shown backstage, as he looks nervous. He paces back and fourth in his lockeroom, as he holds his U.S Championship. *

MVP: Oh man....

* Knock Knock *

MVP: No...

* He quickly sits on the couch, like he has nothing to worry about. *

MVP: Come on in.

* The door opens, and its John Morrison and The Miz, as the crowd boo's them *

MVP: Hey....how unexpec...

Morrison: Whats your problem?

MVP: Im sorry, I sent the texts to the wrong person.

Morrison: I think you were clearly talking about me Montel.

MVP: I accidentally sent the text message to you, im sorry, I meant to send it to AJ Styles.

Morrison: Sure you did, look MVP, I dont like you, you probably dont like me, so do yourself a favour, and dont get invovled with me!

MVP: What you think im scared of you? Yeah right, im the United States Champion! Im Carnage's M.V.P!

Morrison: I can easly take that championship Montel, I can beat you with every inch of your life.

MVP: Fine, I challenge you to a match at Genesis, for my championship, and we will just see who ends up lying on that mat, face down!

* Morrison and Miz exit the lockeroom, as MVP smirks, and he grabs onto his U.S Championship, as he looks on. *

- Commercial Break -

Joey Styles: Welcome back to Carnage, and we just saw MVP challenge John Morrison to a match at Genesis!

Tazz: Over a text message? I think John is a little over sensitive if you ask me.

Joey Styles: MVP didnt even want to send it to Morrison, it was an accident.

Tazz: Wow. MVP is in a load of trouble now.

Joey Styles: Coming up next, its a big match we have been waiting for, a title match, the Tag Team Championships are on the line.

Tazz: Rated RKO will defend their gold agaist Carlito and Primo Colon!

* Kurt Angle is seen at his desk in the GM's office, as a bang is heard on his door *

Kurt Angle: What the hell?

* The door slams open, and its a raged JBL *

Kurt Angle: Aha, look who it is.

JBL: Kurt.....wait a second.

Kurt Angle: No you listen. You trashed me on my first day in this job. I gave you a chance Bradshaw, and I said all you had to do, was beat CM Punk tonight, and you could face Joe at Genesis for his title, but you failed me JBL. That was your last chance!

JBL: Shut your face and listen to me for a second Kurt!

Kurt Angle: If you say one more rude comment, I will fire your ass!

* crowd goes wild *

JBL: Ok, CM Punk cheated. That GTS is a move that should be banned! It could kill someone Kurt!

Kurt Angle: Nice excuse Bradshaw, but im not buying it.

JBL: Listen...next week, you have an opening in the main event right?

Kurt Angle: Maybe.

JBL: Say, JBL .vs. CM Punk one more time, but his GTS move is banned?

* Crowd boo's *

Kurt Angle: I actually like that. But this is everything on the line for you. If you lose, you will be fired from SWF!

* Crowd goes nuts *

Kurt Angle: If you win, you will face Samoa Joe at Genesis for the Championship, but if you also lose, CM Punk will face Joe for the Championship.

* Crowd chants Kurt's name *

JBL: You got yourself a deal Angle, thats your first good move in being General Manager.

* JBL walks out smiling, as Kurt Angle smiles on *

Joey Styles: Wow! Next week here live on Carnage, JBL will take on CM Punk!

Tazz: But, CM Punk's GTS is banned from the match!

Joey Styles: And, if JBL loses, Punk will fight Joe at Genesis, and JBL will lose his job!

Tazz: But if JBL wins, he will fight Joe at Genesis.

Joey Styles: We just got word tonight, Samoa Joe will be in a match, agaist Dave Batista!

Tazz: What a Main Event that will be tonight.

* Carlito's theme hits!!! * Carlito and Primo Colon enter the ramp, as they smile, and tag the hands of fans. Carlito and Primo enter the ring, as they pose on the turnbuckle. They talk back and fourth, as they await Rated RKO.

* Rated RKO's theme hits!!! * Randy Orton and Edge enter the stage, as they look mad. They all of a sudden, break out in a smile, as Orton and Edge walk down the ramp, holding the SWF Tag Gold. They enter the ring, as Orton poses on the turnbuckle with his championship, and Edge poses on the ropes.

Match 3:
Rated RKO © .vs. Carlito & Primo Colon

* Bell Rings *

Primo Colon decides to start out in the ring, but Orton and Edge have a hard time deciding. Orton convinces Edge that he will go first, and Primo and Orton circle the ring. They collide in the middle of the ring, and Orton gets the advantage. Orton holds Primo at the turnbuckle, as the ref begins the count. Orton throws a few punches to Primo, before letting him go. Primo kicks Orton in the gut, and he irish whips the legend killer agaist the ropes, but as he runs back, Orton nails a Missle Dropkick to Primo. Orton stalks Primo on the canvas, as he does his Jumping Knee Drop to the arm of Primo. Orton steps on the chest of Primo, and starts kicking at him in all different places. Carlito runs in, and he clothslines Orton from the back, knocking Orton over, and Primo rolls up Orton for an early pinfall, 1.........Orton kicks out at 1, as the crowd boo's Rated RKO. Orton turns around, and Primo runs to the ropes, and leaps off of them, doing a Flying Crossbody to Orton! Primo is getting hyped up, as he begins climbing the turnbuckle. He stalks Orton, and he leaps off to go to a Dropkick, but Orton dodges it, and nails a RKO to Primo!!!! Primo is out, and Orton looks psycho.

Joey Styles: Look at Orton, he wants to end Primo's Career...before it even gets underway!

Orton is setting up his Punt, and just as he runs towards the downed Primo, Primo escapes, and he tags Carlito! Carlito uppercuts Orton, and he falls to the canvas, but quickly revives. Carlito dropkicks Orton to the canvas, but again, Orton gets up fast. Carlito stands back up, and he hits a Snap swinging Neckbreaker to Orton! The crowd is going wild for Carlito, and just as Orton gets back up, Orton is nailed with Carlito's Finisher, the Backstabber!!! The fans are going wild, as Carlito cant belive he just put out Orton. Edge is going crazy, and he wants a tag from Orton. Carlito see's Orton starting to get back up, and he hits yet, another hard Backstabber to Randy Orton!!! Edge runs into the ring, and he goes to Spear Carlito, but he dodges it, and Edge fly's towards Primo, and Primo boots Edge in the face. Primo throws Edge over the top rope, and both crash outside of the ring. Orton is so hurt, and he tries to get up one final time, and Orton turns around, and he goes to RKO Carlito, but Carlito dodges it, and Carlito nails the last Backstabber to the Tag Team Champion! The crowd is going wild, as Carlito goes for the pinfall, 1.........2..........3!!!! CARLITO AND PRIMO COLON ARE THE NEW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS!

Your Winners, and NEW SWF TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS: CARLITO & PRIMO COLON!!!

The world is in shock, as Orton lays out cold after Carlito's backbreaker. Edge cant belive it, and Orton tries getting back up, and Carlito and Primo are handed the Tag Championships, as they celebrate. The new Tag Champions hold the titles high at the stage, as Rated RKO looks suprised.

Joey Styles: Oh My Godd!!!!

Tazz: Randy Orton just got nailed with 3 Backbreakers!

Joey Styles: Even worse, Edge was healed, but Primo attacked him off of the ropes, making him un-able to stop Carlito.

Tazz: I cant belive this, this is a huge upset.

Joey Styles: I like Carlito and Primo.

Tazz: Rated RKO just loss their titles here tonight, to Carlito and Primo Colon!

Joey Styles: Shocking, just Shocking!

Tazz: Coming up next, SWF World Champion, Samoa Joe takes on Dave Batista in our Main Event!

- Commercial Break -

* As Carnage comes back, Samoa Joe is seen walking backstage with his SWF World Championship, as Shelton Benjamin approaches him *

Benjamin: Hey champ. I just want to wish you luck out there tonight.

Samoa Joe: Thanks Benjamin.

Benjamin: No problem, but always remember...

* Benjamin holds up the MITB Breifcase *

Benjamin: When I feel the time is right, im going to use this case.

Samoa Joe: Good luck at that. Cause even if you do cash it in, you wont beat me!

* Samoa Joe walks away from Benjamin, as he stands there in disbelief. Joe continues walking, as he meets up with Edge. *

Edge: Joe...I need your help.

Samoa Joe: Excuse me?

Edge: Yes I said that, I need your help.

Samoa Joe: What is it?

Edge: Its Randy, he cant be my partner no more.

Samoa Joe: Why not?

Edge: Why not? ARE YOU FRICKEN KIDDING ME! I just lost to a bunch of stupid wanna be's, who have my gold! Why, because of that pathetic Randy Orton.

Samoa Joe: Look Edge, I dont like you. Im not going to help you, so get out of my way.

* Samoa Joe keeps walking on, as Edge looks mad. *

* Dave Batista's theme hits!!!! * Batista enters the stage, as the whole arena goes wild. Batista's pyro hits, as he stands at the ramp, and tags a few fans. He enters the ring, and poses on the turnbuckle, as the fans are going nuts for Batista. Batista waits at the turnbuckle for Samoa Joe.

* Samoa Joe's theme hits!!! * Samoa Joe enters the stage, holding the SWF World Championship in his hand. He walks down, as he holds it up for the crowd, but Joe gets some boo's, but mostly cheers. Joe enters the ring, and Batista and Joe eye up, as Joe poses with the championship in the ring.

Main Event:
Singles Matchup
Samoa Joe .vs. Dave Batista

* Bell Rings *

Batista and Joe circle the ring, as Joe and Batista both look confident about winning. They collide in the middle of the ring, but Batista gets the better of Joe, and he starts throwing punches to Joe. Batista throws lots of fists to Batista, but Joe uppercuts Batista. Joe slaps Batista in the back, and he kicks Batista in the chest, knocking him down, and he does a Jumping Knee drop to Batista! The crowd goes wild, but a few boo's are heard in the ring, as both men are equally hated and liked. Batista tries getting back up, but Joe grabs onto him, and hits the Back alley Piledriver! Joe goes to pin Batista, 1.........2.Batista kicks out at 2, as the fans go wild, but again some boo's are heard. Batista and Joe get back up, as Joe goes running at Batista, but Batista lifts up Joe, and nails him with a huge Spinebuster!!! The crowd goes wild, as Batista shakes the ropes, wanting to get his Batista-Bomb locked on. He kicks Joe in the gut, and sets him up for his Batista-Bomb, but Joe reverses it, and he flips Batista over his shoulders!! The crowd goes wild, as Joe starts stomping on the hand of Batista, and the leg. Joe puts his foot on Batista's shoulder, and he apply's all of his weight onto the shoulder of the animal.

Tazz: Batista better watch, you can beat your shoulder blade that way!

Joe lets go off of Batista's shoulder, as Joe gets cheers. Joe starts to climb the turnbuckle, but Batista runs up, and he gets him in a Batista-Bomb position, as the crowd goes wild. Batista manages to losen Joe, and Batista hits the Batista-Bomb to Samoa Joe!!!! The crowd is going wild, as Batista goes for the cover up, 1..........2......Joe kicks out at 2, as some of the crowd boo's, but there is lots of cheers aswell. Batista holds his shoulder in pain, as he grabs Joe by his head, and helps him back up. Batista nails another huge Spinebuster to Samoa Joe, as the crowd is going completely nuts, and they are on their feet for this match. Batista is injured on his shoulder, as he shakes his ropes, and completes his signature taunt. He puts his thumbs up, as he turns around, and spots Joe laying out on the canvas. Joe stands up, but Joe trips Batista, and Batista flys into the ref, knocking him out! The crowd goes wild but there is boo's, as Joe grabs Batista, Batista dodges it, and he gains much strength, as he lifts Joe, and he nails Joe with a Batista-Bomb! All of a sudden, Edge runs in, and he stalks Joe, who is trying to stand back up. Edge runs, but Joe moves out of the way, and Edge spears Batista!!! Edge cant belive it, as he turns around, and Joe clothslines him over the top rope! Joe goes to pin Batista, 1.........2........3! Samoa Joe takes the win, after Edge's Spear!!!!

Your Winner: SAMOA JOE!

After the match, Edge remains in shock, after accidentally spearing Batista, instead of Samoa Joe. Batista looks pissed off, as Samoa Joe poses with the SWF World Championship.

Joey Styles: What a night!

Tazz: Im suprised we have new Tag Champions here tonight!

Joey Styles: Carlito and Primo Colon have alot in store for them!

Tazz: Im excited to see that JBL .vs. CM Punk match next week, its going to be big.

Joey Styles: Absolutely right, and thank you everyone for watching the return show of SWF Carnage, good night!

{ Carnage goes Off-Air }

CURRENT PPV CARD FOR SWF GENESIS IN 2 WEEKS:

MVP © .vs. John Morrison

Qwake

Opening segment: I thought it was a good way to start the show, JBL started it off well showing the readers that he is one of the dominant heels in SWF, General Manager, Kurt Angle coming out really helped the promo, you got both of their characters pretty well which made me enjoy this. I am liking where you're going with this, JBL beats Punk Kurt will think about giving him a shot at Joes title, if JBL doesn't win who knows what will happen.

JBL Vs CM Punk: Decent opening match here, you really made JBL come off as a huge heel, the slap to the face to start the match is always a good way to draw heat. The twos styles didn't mix to well but you were still able to pull it off, the ending sequence was good and I was actually quite suprised at Punk getting the clean win, I was almost certain JBL would either win or somehow get screwed out which would result in him getting a title match, so now I'm left not knowing whats going to happen which is good.

Rated RKO Backstage: I liked the idea of this promo but you didn't execute it too well. You kept going in and out of Edge and Ortons characters imo, one minute you would have them spot on but then the next you would have them say something like "You and me are the best tag team in Carnage right now", Orton speaking, don't you think he would say something like we're the best tag team Carnage has ever had and ever will have or something to make them sound great, saying best team right now means that they're only the best at that moment, I think Orton would boost his ego more. Still not a bad segment, I'd liked the idea and you got the point across.

Cryme Tyme Vs Holly and Styles: Another decent match, Holly and Styles are a crazy teaming lol, they're nothing alike. Good way to give them the win, and what happened after the match was crazy, Jeff Hardy jumping the barricade and attacking AJ, should be good next week to see the reason as to why Hardy attacked him or maybe they have history from previous SWF shows. Interesting.

MVP/Morrison backstage: I didn't like this. You made MVP look like a bitch, pacing back and fourth worried about who, Morrison? That's not very MVP like. He sent the texts to the wrong person, kind of randomly brought up and why would MVP send texts to Morrison (probably insults) and then when Morrison sees MVP he says sorry, made him look terrible. Also, after all that time of MVP being scared or whatever, right at the end he challenges Morrison to a match!? It's hard to explain, I just didn't like anything about this segment to be honest.

Kurt Angle/JBL in GM Office: Again, you did these two well, you've managed to work with Kurts character and turn it into a leadership/boss-like role which is good. JBL's lines were done well, "shut your mouth" is just typical JBL lol. I like the stips for next weeks Main Event, JBL loses he's gone from SWF, Punk can't use the GTS and the winner faces Joe at Genesis. Good stuff.

Rated RKO Vs The Colons: I think I enjoyed this match the most so far, I like all superstars involved which gave it that extra hype for me, also the fact that its a tag title match. I knew something was up when Edge and Orton kept going on about how easy the Colons would be to beat and they won in a good way as it took three Back Stabbers to keep Orton down and this could lead to many things. Good match and I'm interested to see what happens from here on out.

Samoa Joe walking backstage: Benjamin was generic and boring, so you got his character well, you really can't do much on the mic with Benjamin but what he did was good, showing Joe that he could cash in and take that title whenever he wants to. As Joe walks on he sees Edge which should mean somethings up, which there is as Edge wants Joe's help. Joe was out of character, he seemed to nice, instead of him saying "what is it" he should have said something like "what the hell do you want" or something along those lines. I'm still curious to see what happens next between these two though.

Main Event: Not a bad match, but I am not a fan of Batista. Joe is your Champion, I feel as though he should have had a little more offence. The ending to the match was confusing, if Edge is heel and he runs down to spear Joe who told him to go away before, he misses Joe and hits the face Batista with the spear, why would Edge care and act shocked? There was alot of stuff I didn't get, I guess I may have to figure it out next show round.

Overall: It was a decent show, reading worthy, I think the matches were a little too short, you weren't able to showcase the wrestlers involved enough, I guess you're one to have short TV matches and nice long PPV matches though which isn't a bad thing. Your storylines are quite good and interesting but one thing that would help them would be to put a little more effort into your promos, you have some good ones and good ideas but you just have to nail the characters of each wrestler, you'll get better the more you write. Pretty good start off show.

Rating: 5/10

Evil Austin

SWF Carnage Feedback

Opening Promo was pretty good, was the best promo of the night. Kurt Angle and JBL both were in character and it was a good way to get your show up and running with the General Manager showing that he won't take crap from no one and on the other hand showing that JBL is a dominant heel in the business and he will stand up to the General Manager.... hopefuly you continue this feud maybe a match between them?

and Punk kicks JBL right in the jaw,
I knew Punk was felxible but I didn't think that much ? what is JBL like 6ft 6?

The match itself was between two main eventers and probably could have gone on a bit longer, it seemed that you wanted to just end it fast and move on with the show. Which isn't a bad thing but you should have showcased Punk the former Champion and JBL a bit more for the first show.... could have gone a bit longer but I both men did show some of their patented maneuvers which was good.

Rated RKO Promo - Edge was the only one out of character in the promo, Kurt and Randy were fine I think. Edge is one of those cocky heels that feels he is better then everyone else on the roster, why is he so concerned and worried asking Randy is he is ready and etc. Just doesn't really feel like something that he would say.

Also you are showcasing your General manager quite alot, it's good to have him exposed on the first few shows.

AJ vs. Jeff would be an awesome feud, this match with Crime Time was decent, it was good that Holly was able to keep his winning streak on SWF (I think it's what 10 - 0 now? if I am not mistaken) and it seems you are pushing him.... something that hasn't really been done in many BTB's around here.

MVP and Morrison is just a no, to be honest.... Morrison was slightly in character but MVP? you really made him seem weak with that promo as if he was scared of Morrison and just doesn't want to show it. Hopefuly something comes out of this and it turns out to be better next week as we get to the Pay Per View. But you shouldn't have made MVP seem like the weaker one.

Another decent JBL and Kurt promo, good job with this one.... hopefuly they headline the PPV I see that happening.

Benjamin was in character he was alright, but Edge once again is a multi time tag team champion and world champion and he doesn't really need anymore to be honest (in the tag division.) he seems to want Joe's help.... hopefuly this is just a swerve so Edge can get closer to the world title.... and eventually spear Joe down when Joe thinks he is going to help him out.

Main Event - was the best match of the night, again the matches on your weekly show are very small, they all end very fast.. there is no opening with the two trying to get in between each other. It's straight into the middle where the action is at it's peak. Which again like I said in the opening match, isn't a bad thing it's just when the Main Event comes around you should make it a bit bigger then the others at least, to make the Main Event seem like a main event not just a normal match.

Overall - Good show, some promo problems but the show deserves a 6.5/10

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Review: Well to be honest, I am not that familiar with the old SWF thread so I will be a new reader here...

Opening Segment: Nice touch here between the two, I hate seeing JBL to be in a World Heavyweight Championship but Angle gave him a chance, let's just see what will happen here...

CM Punk vs. JBL: Nice match here and I am crossing my finger to see Punk win here and it came true! The match was decent and I had a feeling that Punk is acting heelish in the middle part of the match.

Rated RKO promo: Hmmm... This two acted like kids in this promo lol... This segment senses me that they will lose their titles tonight...

Styles and Holly vs. Cryme Tyme: Wow! Holly had an undefeated streak and if him and Styles are in a regular team, then it looks interesting. The two just dominated Cryme Tyme at the end and this is the only thing that I can say.

MVP/Morrison: I don't understand this promo... MVP is like a small child who's afraid of the Boogeyman and then it turned into a quick hyped US title match for the PPV. I think this is going to be my least faved segment for this show.

JBL and Angle again: Hmmm... Interesting story here, Angle suddenly became a tweener lol... and then JBL will have a match against CM Punk next week where the winner will become the no. 1 contenders.

Benjamin, Edge and Joe: Nice promo with a generic Benjamin hehe... Looks like Shelton will be the next SWF Champion ay! :shifty:. Then there goes Edge coming in asking Joe. I don't know if the two had history but Edge here is a bit out of character.

Main Event: And there goes the main event, a good powerhouse match with some great spots especially the Powerbomb one from the turnbuckle. A good read with an interesting appearance from Edge to top it all..

Overall: This is a good show but then the promos have some problems. I think you should let Samoa Joe get some involvment at the opening segment to have a feel that JBL want to get the title out from him. The thing I like in this show is that there are some chainlink between wrestlers that makes me interested of thinking who will go have a feud, there are lots of possibilities right here like Edge/Joe, Joe/JBL/CM Punk, Angle/JBL, Orton/Edge and maybe Orton/Batista.

My Overall Rating for this will be 6/10.... good luck with your next show.

wwerko619

Reaction score
Carnage Episode #14: JBL's Last Night?

SWFLogo.jpg

CARNAGELOGO.png

SWF Pyro goes off and the Carnage Weekly Show is brought to you by Slipknot ‘Before I Forget’. (Before I Forget plays on the tron and afterwards the pyro goes off and the crowd go nuts)

Go!

Catastrophic, not again

Fray the strings
Throw the shapes
Hold your breath
Listen!

BEFORE I FORGET THAT!

BEFORE I FORGET THAT!

Locked in clutch
Pushed in place
Hold your breath
Listen!

BEFORE I FORGET THAT!

BEFORE I FORGET THAT!

My end
It justifies my means
All I ever do is delay
It justifies my means
All I ever do is delay
THE END OF THE ROAD!

BEFORE I FORGET THAT!

BEFORE I FORGET THAT!

BEFORE I FORGET THAT!

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Yeah, yeah, yeah, OH

* Camera circles the arena, as the crowd goes wild. The camera then turns to Commentators, Tazz and Joey Styles! *

Joey Styles: Welcome everyone, to Monday Night Carnage! Im Joey Styles, and my broadcast partner, Tazz!

Tazz: Thanks Joey, and last week on Carnage, we saw Kurt Angle announce JBL .vs. CM Punk for tonight.

Joey Styles: Tonight could be JBL's final night in SWF, as we know it!

Tazz: But also, the GTS is banned! If CM Punk uses it, JBL will win the match.

Joey Styles: Also coming tonight, Jeff Hardy takes on the man who he assaulted last week, AJ Styles!

Tazz: And also tonight, MVP, the U.S Champion will take on Former U.S Champion, Chuck Palumbo!

Joey Styles: And, announced on SWF.com, The Dudley Boyz will take on former Tag Champions, Beer Money Inc, tonight!

* Randy Orton's theme hits!!! *

Joey Styles: Oh no, heres a good way to start Carnage.

* Randy Orton walks onto the stage, looking mad, as he is titleless, and partnerless. Edge is not by his side, and he has no Tag Title. Randy Orton proceeds down the ramp, as fans boo Orton. Orton enters the ring, as he looks pissed off, and he grabs a mic out of Garcia's hands. *

Orton: Carlito and Primo Colon have no idea what they did last week!

* Crowd goes wild for the new Tag Champions *

Orton: Edge split up with me, just because we lost to those idiots. I say, Edge is out of his fricken mind! Everyone in this roster, is out of their fricken mind! Kurt Angle is out of his fricken mind!

* Crowd boo's Randy Orton *

Orton: These fans dont realize im the best SWF has to offer. Ever since the downfall of Uproar, the so called A-Show, fell, ive been the best. Im a little embarrased I wasnt in a match tonight....wait no. Kurt Angle should be embarrased, thats bad busniess! Im Randy Orton, a huge icon in SWF, and im not in a match tonight?

* Crowd cheers for Kurt Angle *

Orton: Im suprised Uproar fell, and not Carnage. Uproar had me in the spotlight! Carnage is dragging me low, and im better than Samoa Joe, I beat him! He didnt deserve to have the World Title gaven to him, he didnt even earn it!

* Crowd goes nuts for Samoa Joe *

Orton: Im also a little mad, superstars like JBL who are getting the spotlight. JBL is pathetic! Bradshaw has failed at everything in his life! He is a miserable wreck, and he will be after he is fired tonight by CM Punk.

* Crowd goes nuts for CM Punk *

Orton: CM Punk is also another thing that pisses me off about Carnage. CM Punk headlined WrestleFest I, when he was clearly a nobody. CM Punk doesnt deserve the spotlight he is getting, Kurt Angle puts him in a match agaist JBL, thats a given! Ofcourse CM Punk will win, JBL is worse than that loser that walked into this busniess, El Generico.

* Crowd laughs about Generico *

Orton: So, if you all want to see Carnage stable forever, I suggest you start a petition, to kick Samoa Joe, CM Punk, JBL and Kurt Angle from their contracts and General Manager spot, because if they stay, Carnage will fall and fail miserably just like Uproar!

* CM Punk's theme hits!!! *

Joey Styles: Here comes CM Punk!

Tazz: I have been waiting for this, he needs to shut Randy Orton's mouth!

* CM Punk enters the ring, as he holds a mic, and has a big smirk on his face *

CM Punk: Randy...do you ever stop complaining?

* Crowd goes wild *

CM Punk: Im sick and tired of people like JBL and you coming out here in the beginning of the show, and ruining it. You both talk trash, but you both suck! Randy, you have not accomplished anything in your ca....

Orton: Wait a second! Who the hell do you think you are, coming out here, and telling me I havent accomplished anything, when you have never won a championship here in SWF? Im a Former Tag Team Champion! What are you?

CM Punk: Im the best damn superstar in Smashmouth Orton!

* Crowd goes wild *

CM Punk: And incase you havent noticed, im on the verge of success. Tonight when I beat JBL, I will beat Samoa Joe at Genesis, and become New World Champion!

* Crowd goes wild for CM Punk *

Orton: No, No, No!!! Your thinking about this to positive Punk! You dont realize, that once Genesis is over, I will kick the champion in the skull, and put them out of a job for the rest of their life!

CM Punk: See, you have already said that. Back in the WWE days Orton, you kicked many people in the skull, and said they were out forever, but who doesnt remember when Shawn Michaels came back, and Superkicked you right in the jaw! Who doesnt remember when Triple H came back, and beat you ass down? You talk trash Randy, and you think your what the world Talent means, but your not! Not even close, Talent means C.M. Punk!

* Randy Orton drops the mic, as he goes head to head with CM Punk. Orton then strikes Punk, and starts attacking him, and throwing punches at him. Orton goes to RKO Punk, but he picks up Orton, and tries to nail a GTS on Orton, but he escapes out of the ring. Orton walks up the ramp smirking, as Punk looks pissed off, and he stands in the ring, yelling at Orton from in the ring. Orton proceeds up the ramp, as he holds his mouth, and Carnage goes to a commercial. *

- Commercial Break -

Joey Styles: Welcome back to Carnage, and what an conversation, Randy and Punk just had!

Tazz: Ah, Randy Orton thinks he is everything, but CM Punk will be the man to show him the real light.

Joey Styles: Coming up right now, The Dudley Boyz take on Beer Money Inc.!

* Beer Money Inc.'s theme hits!!! * The crowd boo's them, as they enter the stage, and James Storm is drinking a beer, as Robert Roode poses for the crowd. They enter the ring, as Storm and Roode both climb the turnbuckle, and do their taunt, and they climb down.

* The Dudley Boyz's theme hits!!! * The crowd goes wild, as Pyro shoots onto the stage. D-Von and Bubba both walk onto the ramp, as they tag fans, and the whole arena is going wild for the Dudley Boyz. They enter the ring, and taunt Beer Money, as they are pumped up for their first match here in SWF.

Match 1:
Winner will fight Carlito & Primo Colon at Genesis
Beer Money Inc. .vs. The Dudley Boyz

* Bell Rings *

Storm and Bubba start out in the ring, as they circle it, but Storm runs right at Bubba, but he dodges it, and Bubba throws a few punches to Storm. Bubba irish whips Storm agaist the ropes early, and as he runs back, Storm quickly hits a Elevated DDT, smashing Bubba's head into the canvas. Storm starts stomping on the arms of Bubba, as he presses his knee agaist his chest. Storm is forced off by the ref, as D-Von cheers him on. Bubba and Storm get back up, but Bubba grabs Storm, and hits a Double underhooked Suplex to Storm! The crowd goes wild, as Bubba tags in D-Von. D-Von runs at Storm, and he nails a huge Clothsline to Storm, but Storm quickly gets up, but D-Von runs, and nails another Clothsline to Storm. D-Von stalks Storm, as he stands back up, and he nails the 360 corkscrew elbow smash! Storm is out on the mat, as D-Von goes for the pinfall, 1...........2....Roode kicks it out, as Roode starts beating on D-Von. The ref try's prying Roode from D-Von, but Bubba rushes in to help him, but Storm grabs the leg of Bubba, and Storm nails the Double knee backbreaker!! Roode runs out of the ring before the count is up, and Bubba rolls out of the ring hurt too. Storm tags in Roode, as Roode runs in, but right when he gets in, D-Von kicks Roode in the gut, and nails a suprise DDT!!!

Joey Styles: What a great match so far! All 4 men are getting in there, and fighting it out.

D-Von starts throwing many punches to Roode, but Storm boots D-Von in the jaw, as they are close to Beer Inc's corner. Bubba gets mad, as he tells the ref what just happened, but as he is complaining to the ref, Roode strangles D-Von agaist the bottom rope. Bubba gets mad, as Storm runs to go attack Bubba, but Bubba puts the ref in the way, and Storm knocks out the referee! Bubba grabs a chair from under the canvas, and Storm lays injured on the top rope, and Bubba strikes Storm with the steel chair right in the skull!!! Storm rolls out of the ring injured, as Bubba runs around the ring, and D-Von is almost choked out cold, but before he passes out to the likes of Roode, Bubba strikes Roode in the back, with the steel chair!! Roode is hurt, as he lets go of D-Von, and D-Von is trying to revive himself, after the long chokehold. The ref is starting to get back up, but Bubba and D-Von gain momentum, and they hit their tag team finisher, the 3D on Roode!! The crowd is going nuts, as Bubba rolls out of the ring, and the ref has just entered the ring, and D-Von goes for the pinfall, 1.........2.........3!!!! The Dudley Boyz score their first win in SWF, and James Storm is bleeding from his head, and Roode is out cold on the canvas.

Your Winners: THE DUDLEY BOYZ!!

After the match, D-Von and Bubba Ray Dudley are excited, and celebrate, as they get their hands held high. Roode and Storm look mad, as they lost to the debuting Dudley Boyz, as the crowd are going wild for the Dudley Boyz.

* Shelton Benjamin is seen backstage, with the MITB Case, as he is walking down the hall, but he is then approached by Ted DiBiase Jr. *

DiBiase: Benjamin, I want a word with you.

Benjamin: No, I have things to do.

DiBiase: Shut up, and listen. I talked to Kurt Angle today, and ever since I lost my case to a pathetic talent like you, ive been upset, and im craving a rematch.

Benjamin: Too bad, you dont get one. I beat you fair.

DiBiase: But see, thats the thing. Kurt Angle has a few opening's for the PPV Genesis next sunday, and I scheduled a match.

* Crowd goes wild *

Benjamin: What match?

DiBiase: Shelton Benjamin will put his MITB case on the line agaist....TED DIBIASE JR!

* Crowd boo's DiBiase, as Benjamin smiles *

Benjamin: You want to relive me beating you? Fine, im up for it. See you at Genesis...haha.

* Shelton Benjamin walks off, taunting Ted with the MITB case, as Ted smiles, that he just got his way *

- Commercial Break -

Joey Styles: Welcome back to Monday Night Carnage, and another match just announced for Genesis!

Tazz: Shelton Benjamin will put his case on the line agaist Ted DiBiase Jr!

Joey Styles: We also know, Carlito & Primo Colon defending their tag titles agaist The Dudley Boyz!

Tazz: But we know one of the big matches, MVP defending his U.S Title agaist the Shaman Of Sexy, John Morrison.

* MVP's theme hits!!! * MVP comes onto the stage, with the U.S Championship around his waist, as his M.V.P necklace bounces around his neck. His pyro hits, as MVP walks down the ramp, acting all cocky. MVP enters the ring, and he does his taunt, Ballin, as the crowd boo's MVP.

* Chuck Palumbo's theme hits!!! * A motorcycle comes onto the ramp, as the crowd goes wild, and Palumbo rides the motorcycle down the ramp, as fans try to touch Palumbo. He circles the ring, as he stops the cycle infront of the commentators. Palumbo enters the ring, as he poses for the crowd, and he looks down at MVP.

Match 2:
Singles Matchup
MVP .vs. Chuck Palumbo

* Bell Rings *

MVP and Palumbo circle the ring, as MVP tries to trick the former U.S Champion. They collide in the middle of the ring, as Palumbo starts getting the better of MVP. The crows boo's MVP, as Palumbo starts striking MVP in the head, and throwing many hard punches to Montel. MVP boots Palumbo in the gut, and he hits a Spinning neckbreaker to Palumbo. MVP picks Palumbo back up, and he hits his Facebreaker knee smash to Palumbo, injuring him already in the beginning of this match. Palumbo fights back, as he pushes MVP into the turnbuckle. Palumbo runs at MVP, but MVP trips him, and Palumbo falls into the turnbuckle, and is sitting down in the corner. MVP does his taunt, as he is getting ready to hit the Drive by Kick to Palumbo. MVP runs, but Palumbo dodges it, and MVP's leg gets driven right into the steel post!! Palumbo rolls up MVP, 1...........2...MVP kicks out at 2, as the crowd boo's. MVP gets back up, as he runs at Palumbo, but Palumbo hits a huge Big Boot to the jaw of MVP! MVP falls to the canvas hard, as Palumbo elbow drops MVP. Palumbo grabs MVP, and he nails the Shoulderbreaker to MVP, injuring the U.S Champion.

Tazz: MVP is a great athlete, but I think Chuck Palumbo has found a weakness to the United States Champion!

Palumbo locks in a shoulder press submission, as MVP screams in pain. MVP breaks out, by grabbing onto the ring ropes nearby. Palumbo lets go, as he walks around the weakened MVP. He helps MVP back up, and he lifts him in the firemans carry, but MVP breaks out, and as Palumbo turns around, MVP nails the Dragon Screw to Palumbo! Palumbo is out on the canvas, as MVP looks happy, and he is about to do his signature move. MVP does his Ballin signature taunt, as he runs agaist the front ropes, and he does his strunt, and nails the Ballin Elbow!! MVP is getting excited, as the crowd boo's the U.S Champion, and Palumbo is trying to make his way back up to his feet, but its difficult. Just as Palumbo is about to get up, he spots John Morrison and The Miz coming, so he falls onto the ref, knocking the ref out once again. Morrison and Miz run in, and Miz boots MVP in the jaw, and Morrison hits The Moonlight Drive to MVP!!! The crowd goes wild, as Miz and Morrison exit the ring, and Palumbo grabs onto MVP, and nails the Full Throtle on MVP, putting the U.S Champion out cold on the canvas. Palumbo goes for the pin, 1...........2.........3!! Chuck Palumbo, the Former U.S Champion defeats the Current United States Champion, MVP!

Your Winner: CHUCK PALUMBO!

John Morrison and The Miz smile, as MVP is out cold from Chuck Palumbo. Chuck smiles, as he celebrates, and exits the ring. Chuck drives his motorcycle back up the ramp, as Morrison and Miz taunt MVP in the ring, and Morrison holds up the U.S Championship infront of MVP.

* JBL is seen backstage in his lockeroom, as he looks worried, and he is getting his boots laced up. He goes into a praying position, as a camera then focuses on CM Punk in his lockeroom, wrapping tape around his hand. The crowd goes wild, as they see CM Punk, and Punk puts on his CM Punk T-Shirt. But, just as CM Punk is about to get up, he hears a knock on his door *

CM Punk: Come in.

* The door opens, and its General Manager, Kurt Angle! *

CM Punk: Hey Kurt.

Kurt Angle: Hey Punk, I want to discuss something with you.

CM Punk: Sure, your the boss.

Kurt Angle: Well, I like how you and Randy Orton had that confrontation in the beginning of the show, but thats not why im here, im here because I think you should watch your back.

* Crowd boo's JBL *

CM Punk: Watch my back? Why?

Kurt Angle: Well, dont start getting into trouble with the other superstars, when you already have JBL on you. Randy Orton is alot of trouble, and I dont want you losing this match tonight because of a DQ.

CM Punk: Thats ok, then make it a Non-DQ Match.

* Crowd goes wild *

Kurt Angle: But, then Orton will come in, and do whatever he wants.

CM Punk: It doesnt matter. I am going to win, no matter the situation. If Orton attacks me, I win. If he doesnt attack me, I win. I already have my GTS banned tonight, its not fair as it is. The least you could do is make it Non-DQ?

* Kurt Angle is silent for a few moments *

Kurt Angle: Fine. Its only fair, il go tell Bradshaw now.

* Kurt Angle gets up, and he walks out, as CM Punk releases a huge smile, as he is pumped up for the match *

- Commercial Break -

Joey Styles: Welcome back to Monday Night Carnage, and what a Main Event were going to have here tonight!

Tazz: I couldnt sleep all last week, after hearing about it Styles.

Joey Styles: In just about an hour, the match will go underway, will JBL still be working for SWF after tonights show?!

Tazz: If JBL loses, he is clearly fired tonight, he has alot on the line.

Joey Styles: But now, its a Non-Disqualifycation Match!

Tazz: Its going to get more interesting now, thats for sure.

* Jeff Hardy's theme hits!!! * Jeff Hardy runs onto the stage, as he does his little dance thing, and the pyro goes off at the ramp. Jeff Hardy runs down the ramp, as the fans go wild for the Extreme Enigma. Jeff Hardy enters the ring, and poses on the turnbuckle, as the crowd isnt stopping with their cheering.

* AJ Styles's theme hits!!! * AJ Styles stands at the ramp, as he walks down with Hardcore Holly. AJ Styles gets lots of boo's, as AJ enters the ring, and he climbs up onto the turnbuckle, and poses for the crowd, as he looks back at Jeff Hardy, and he looks mad, after the assault last week. Hardcore Holly is ringside.

Match 3:
Singles Matchup
Jeff Hardy .vs. AJ Styles

* Bell Rings *

Jeff and AJ circle the ring, but AJ already attacks Jeff, after his attack last week. AJ starts beating on Jeff, but Jeff manages to roll out of the attack. AJ begins to walk forward, but Jeff kicks AJ's feet out, and AJ hits the turnbuckle! The crowd goes wild, as Holly watches Jeff, and Jeff runs, and hits the Hardyac Arrest early!! The crowd goes wild, as AJ looks hurt, and Jeff pulls AJ out from the turnbuckle, and he jumps up high, and hits a legdrop on AJ. AJ holds his neck, as Jeff goes for the pinfall, 1.......2.....AJ kicks out at 2, as Holly looks worried, but mad. Jeff helps AJ back up, and Jeff throws a punch to AJ, but as he irish whips AJ agaist the ropes, AJ dodges Jeff, and he hits a Hurricana on Jeff, and he flips Hardy over the top rope, and outside of the ring! The ref goes over, as AJ looks hurt, and the ref goes to aid him, but as he does that, Holly runs, and boots Jeff's skull from the side! The crowd boo's, as Jeff lays out cold outside of the ring, from the sneak attack from Hardcore Holly. AJ springboards over the top rope, landing on Jeff! AJ grabs Jeff, and irish whips him back in the ring. AJ slides into the ring, and he grabs Jeff, and nails an Over the shoulder, back to back belly suplex! Jeff crashes to the canvas, as the crowd boo's AJ.

Joey Styles: What a match so far! AJ Styles is starting to get the better of this match!

AJ helps up Jeff, and as he stands back up, AJ grabs Jeff, and hits the Starmaker!! AJ smiles, as he looks at Jeff' body, and he runs towards the ropes, and he goes to do a moonsault springboard off of them onto Jeff, but Jeff moves out of the way, and AJ smacks right into the mat! Jeff grabs onto the ropes to help himself back up, and AJ stands back up aswell. AJ runs at Jeff, but Jeff ducks, and he hits a Sitout jawbreaker to AJ! AJ is on the floor, as Jeff helps AJ back up, and he irish whips him to the turnbuckle, but as he does that, AJ dodges it, and irish whips Jeff towards the turnbuckle, but Jeff runs up the turnbuckle, and nails the Whisper In The Wind!! The crowd goes wild, as Jeff throws off his shirt, and he does his taunt, as he begins climbing the turnbuckle, and the crowd is going wild. AJ runs up onto the turnbuckle, and he starts throwing many punches to the head of Jeff. Jeff boots AJ in the gut, and nails a Sitout Jawbreaker to AJ again, right off of the turnbuckle! The crowd goes wild, as Jeff does his taunt, and he flips off of the turnbuckle, nailing the Swanton Bomb!!! The crowd is going nuts, but Holly runs into the ring with a steel chair, and he smacks Jeff right in the head with the steel chair!!! The ref rings the bell, as the crowd boo's Holly and AJ Styles. Jeff Hardy wins via DQ!

Your Winner by DQ: JEFF HARDY!

After the match, Hardcore Holly and AJ Styles start beating down Jeff. Holly hits his finisher, the Hollycaust on Jeff, as the crowd boo's Holly and AJ. AJ starts stomping on Jeff, as all of a sudden, Matt Hardy runs into the ring, and he clothslines AJ Styles, and Holly goes to grab him, but Matt kicks him in the gut, and nails the Twist Of Fate to Holly! Matt attacks AJ, as he starts throwing many punches to Styles. Matt picks him up, and nails a Twist Of Fate to AJ, but Jeff Hardy climbs the ropes, and he hits his Swanton Bomb onto AJ Styles!! Jeff's theme plays, as Matt and Jeff both hug eachother in the ring, and Matt holds Jeff's hand high.

- Commercial Break -

* As Carnage comes back on air, stuff is seen set up for Edge's Cutting Edge segment. 2 Stools are set up, with mics on them, and the ring has been covered in a red cover. *

* Edge's theme hits!!! * Edge walks onto the stage, as the crowd boo's Edge. He is also titleless, and partnerless, after he ditched Randy Orton. Edge enters the ring, as he grabs a mic off of the stool, and he looks a little upset and mad, but happy all at the same time.

Edge: Welcome to the Cutting Edge!

* Crowd boo's *

Edge: You all know about me and Randy Orton, and that Rated RKO is finished.

* Crowd boo's both Orton and Edge *

Edge: Let me cut to the chase. Batista!

* Crowd goes wild *

Edge: I accidentally Speared him last week, and costed him the Main Event. Hey, Batista, it was an accident! Accident's happen for a reason, and it had a reason, I was pumped, and I wanted to spear Joe.

* Crowd goes wild for Batista *

Edge: Batista had the nerve to complain to Kurt Angle during the week, and he said to Kurt, that he wants to fight me tonight.

* Crowd goes wild *

Edge: No! I refused it, there is no way im fighting that idiot. Batista lost to Samoa Joe, end of story, he doesnt have to complain. He always wants his rematch and its sic....

* Batista's theme hits!!! *

Edge: Hey, turn his music off!

* Batista walks onto the ramp, as he walks down the ramp, and smiles, as he is wearing shades, and a skin tight shirt. He is wearing black jeans, as he enters the ring, and grabs a mic off of the stool. *

Batista: Thanks Edge, im your guest now.

Edge: No, your not, get out of here!

Batista: NO!

* Crowd goes wild *

Batista: Do you hear yourself? You said I complain too much about rematches, and me losing? Your the worst for that in this roster!

* Crowd chants Batista *

Batista: You and Orton were perfect for a team, you both like to complain, and you both cant wrestle.

* Crowd goes wild *

Edge: Oh yeah? Explain why we were Tag Team Champions?

Batista: Cheating.

* Crowd boo's Edge *

Batista: I know, that some day il win the SWF World Championship, I know il win it this year in 2007. This is my year! Samoa Joe has to lose eventually, and its going to be to me!

Edge: I dont want to talk to you, get the hell out of here, your not my guest!

* Batista smiles, as he grabs his stool, and smashes it to the mat, breaking it into many peices *

Edge: What the hell do you think your doing?

Batista: Nobody kicks me out of my OWN ring!!!

* Crowd goes wild *

Edge: You think im scared Batista? Is that what this is? WAIT! I know, your trying to intimidate me. Exactly, you are trying to intimidate me, and it isnt working Dave. Another failure to your contract.

* Crowd boo's Edge *

Edge: How many losses is it going to take Dave, to make you realize, your the crappiest wrestler in SWF history???

* Crowd gives off alot of heat to Edge *

* Batista smiles, as he runs, and he Spears Edge! The crowd goes wild, as he picks up Edge, and gets him in a Batista-Bomb position. He lifts him up, and Batista-Bomb's Edge onto the other stool, smashing it!! The crowd goes wild, as Edge is hurt from getting put threw the stool. Batista poses on the turnbuckle, as he looks back at the injured Edge, and he exits the ring, as he smiles at the audience, and tags a few fans walking up. *

- Commercial Break -

Joey Styles: Welcome back to Monday Night Carnage, and we just saw Batista attack Edge.

Tazz: I think we have a heated rivalry right now Joey, Batista and Edge are 2 big guys here in SWF!

Joey Styles: They are but coming up next, everything is on the line!

Tazz: CM Punk .vs. JBL, everything is on the line here in this match.

Joey Styles: Lets go over it, the match, whoever wins will fight Samoa Joe at Genesis. If JBL fails to win tonight, he has to leave SWF forever. But, there are a few twists and turns.

Tazz: CM Punk's finisher, the GTS is banned from the match, if he uses it, JBL will win. Also, this match is a Non-DQ Match, therefor anything can happen.

* CM Punk's theme hits!!! * CM Punk walks down the ramp, taggins fans, as the crowd is going nuts and wild for CM Punk. CM Punk enters the ring, as he poses on the turnbuckle, and he takes off his shirt, and throws it into the crowd from the ring, and CM Punk waits at the turnbuckle for JBL.

* JBL's theme hits!!! * A limo comes onto the stage, as the front door opens, and its the driver, and he walks around to the other side of the limo. He opens the door, and JBL comes out wearing a white cowboy hat, and a towel around his neck. JBL walks down the ramp, as fans boo him. JBL enters the ring, as he taunts the crowd, and he stands at the turnbuckle, as he looks eye to eye with CM Punk.

Main Event:
Winner will face Samoa Joe at Genesis
Non-DQ Match
If JBL loses, he is fired
CM Punk's GTS is Banned
CM Punk .vs. JBL

* Bell Rings *

Just as the match begins, JBL runs at Punk, but Punk dodges it, and nails a wheelbarrow kick to JBL. JBL gets back up quickly, but Punk starts booting JBL in the side of the leg, trying to make him go off balance. Punk sideswipes JBL, making him fall over, and Punk starts throwing many punches to the head of JBL. Punk gets alot of cheers, as he exits the ring, and looks under the ring for a weapon, but JBL from inside the ring grabs the hair of Punk, and starts pulling Punk right back into the ring. Punk knee's JBL in the head, and the crowd goes wild, as JBL falls over, and Punk continues looking for a weapon. He grabs a garbage can, as the crowd goes wild, and Punk chucks it into the ring. Punk grabs onto the lid of the garbage can, and runs into the ring, but right as he runs in, JBL has a steel chair from when Punk was grabbing items, and JBL was on the other side, and JBL smashes Punk in the head with the steel chair!!! The crowd boo's, as JBL smiles. JBL throws down the steel chair, and he grabs the garbage can. Punk dodges it, as he lifts JBL up, and goes to nail the GTS to JBL, and JBL is going to let him, but Punk tricks him, and he bodyslams JBL onto the garbage can!!! The crowd goes wild, as Punk goes to pin JBL, 1...........2......JBL kicks out at 2!

Joey Styles: CM Punk just out-smarted JBL, and pretended to hit the GTS, yet he bodyslammed him onto the garbage can!

Punk grabs JBL, and nails a Corkscrew Neckbreaker!! Punk smiles, as he grabs JBL's arm, and he drags him over to the turnbuckle, and he grabs his arm, and swings it towards the turnbuckle post, injuring his arm! JBL shakes his arm, trying to get the pain to go away, but Punk keeps smashing his arm into the steel post. Punk gets the crowd going, as he drags JBL from out of the ring, and he hits the hard floor. Punk goes to take the covers off of the commentator table, but as Punk turns around, JBL hits Punk with the lid from the garbage can! JBL kicks Punk in the gut, and lifts Punk up, and nails his signature, Powerbomb threw the commentator table!! Joey Styles and Tazz back away, as Punk is out, after getting powerbombed threw the table. JBL stands back up, as he smiles, and the crowd boo's him, as he grabs Punk, and he irish whips him back into the ring. JBL enters the ring, and he helps Punk back up, and he irish whips him agaist the ropes, and as he runs back, JBL goes to hit the Clothsline From Hell, but Punk dodges it, and he bounces off of the ropes, and he comes back to JBL, and nails a DDT to JBL, but where JBL's head hit, was the garbage can! The crowd goes wild, as Punk goes for the pin, 1.........2.......JBL grabs onto the nearby rope, breaking the pin.

Tazz: CM Punk keeps out-smarting the self-made millionaire...as weird as that sounds.

Punk cant belive JBL kicked out, and he grabs JBL, and helps him up, but the crowd goes wild, as Punk grabs JBL, and nails the Anaconda Vise to JBL!! JBL cant breathe, and he wants to tap, as he tries to reach for the rope, but the crowd goes wild, and Punk apply's more pressure to the Anaconda. Punk wants JBL to tap, as people think JBL's career is now over, untill, Randy Orton runs down the ramp, as the crowd boo's, and gives off alot of heat, as Orton runs in, and he boots Punk in the head. Orton stalks Punk, as he is getting ready to hit the Punt, but he changes his mind, and he waits for Punk to stand back up. Punk stands back up, but Punk lifts Orton for the GTS, but Orton dodges it, and nails an RKO to CM Punk!!! Orton looks raged, as JBL is getting back up, after being nailed with the Anaconda Vise. Orton picks up Punk, and brings him to the other side of the ring, and he irish whips Punk into JBL, but JBL nails a vicious Clothsline From Hell to Punk!!! JBL smiles, as Orton exits the ring, and JBL goes for the ending pinfall, 1...........2.........3!!!! JBL takes the win, and is facing Samoa Joe at Genesis!!!

Your Winner: JBL!

After the match, JBL looks happy, as he holds the steel chair up high. Randy Orton stands outside of the ring, after his attack on CM Punk. Orton smiles, as he begins walking up the ramp. JBL celebrates, as he taunts the crowd, and taunts CM Punk. All of a sudden, JBL turns around, and Samoa Joe appears from over the barricade, and he smashes JBL in the head with the SWF World Championship!!! Samoa Joe holds the Championship above JBL, and Randy Orton smiles at the ramp, as Carnage goes off air.

{ Carnage Goes Off-Air }

CURRENT PPV CARD FOR SWF GENESIS NEXT WEEK:

SWF World Championship
Samoa Joe © .vs. JBL

MVP © .vs. John Morrison

Carlito & Primo Colon © .vs. The Dudley Boyz

MITB Breifcase On The Line
Shelton Benjamin © .vs. Ted DiBiase Jr.

wwerko619

Reaction score
Carnage Episode #15: Joe .vs. Orton II

SWFLogo.jpg

CARNAGELOGO.png

Go!

Catastrophic, not again

Fray the strings
Throw the shapes
Hold your breath
Listen!

BEFORE I FORGET THAT!

BEFORE I FORGET THAT!

Locked in clutch
Pushed in place
Hold your breath
Listen!

BEFORE I FORGET THAT!

BEFORE I FORGET THAT!

My end
It justifies my means
All I ever do is delay
It justifies my means
All I ever do is delay
THE END OF THE ROAD!

BEFORE I FORGET THAT!

BEFORE I FORGET THAT!

BEFORE I FORGET THAT!

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Yeah, yeah, yeah, OH

Joey Styles: Welcome everyone, to Monday Night Carnage! Im Joey Styles, and my broadcast partner, Tazz!

Tazz: Thanks Joey, and This Sunday, is SWF Genesis PPV!

Joey Styles: The match card is almost done, but we have an exciting announcment.

Tazz: Its been announced, that Edge will face Dave Batista at Genesis, and whoever wins, will Main Event, SWF Over The Edge PPV!

Joey Styles: Also at Genesis, Samoa Joe, defends his championship agaist John Bradshaw Layfield, JBL!

Tazz: Last week, JBL defeated CM Punk in the Main Event, saving his career!

* All of a sudden, the camera's are interupted, as there is a vision of a parking lot. Cars are shown in the backround, with the dark grey walls. Then, the camera moves down, and CM Punk is shown laying out cold in the parking lot. *

Joey Styles: What happened?

* CM Punk isnt moving, a noise is heard in the backround *

Tazz: Why is CM Punk taking a nap in the middle of the parking lot?

* Randy Orton is visible in the camera, as he holds a bat in his hand, and he looks mad, as he looks into the camera. *

Orton: Im sending a message to everyone in the back!

Orton: CM Punk is out of action for tonight, and after the beating I just gave him, he might be out of action for a long time!!

Tazz: I dont get it? What did CM Punk do?

Orton: Last week, CM Punk thought he was better than me, and look who just got the best of him! And to prove that im better than him, I beat him to the arena, and beat him down with every inch of his life, right here in the parking lot. Punk, whos better now? Me!

* Crowd gives off alot of heat, as the camera moves in closly to Punk out cold *

* Ding Ding Ding *

Lillian Garcia: The following contest, is scheduled for pinfall, and it is a Tag Team Match!

* Cryme Tyme's theme hits!! * Shad and JTG walk onto the ramp, as the crowd goes wild for the duo. Shad and JTG tag the hands of fans, as they enter the ring, and do their little strunt on the ring, and pose on the turnbuckle, as they await their opponents.

* Carlito's theme hits!! * Carlito and Primo Colon, the Tag Team Champions walk down the ramp, smiling, as they hold the Tag Titles. Carlito and Primo enter the ring, as they pose on the turnbuckle's with their gold, as they are preparing for this sunday's PPV.

Match 1:
Tag Team Matchup
Carlito & Primo Colon .vs. Cryme Tyme

* Bell Rings *

JTG and Carlito start off the match, as both circle the ring. Carlito and JTG lock up, but JTG sneaks out, and slams Carlito to the canvas. He holds him in a chokehold, but Carlito slides out, and throws JTG over his shoulders. Carlito nails a Snap swinging neckbreaker on JTG, knocking him down to the canvas! Shad paces the side of the ring, as Carlito mumbles a few words to Shad. JTG uppercuts Carlito, and hits a Running somersault shoulder block, knocking down Carlito. JTG tags in Shad, as the crowd goes wild, and Shad enters the ring, and just before Carlito can get to Primo, Shad grabs onto Carlito's trunks, and hits a Shoulder block to Carlito. Shad stomps on the arm of Carlito, as he screams in pain. Shad picks up Carlito, but Carlito kicks Shad in the side of his body, and runs agaist the ropes, and jumps up to knock down Shad, but he catches Carlito in mid-air, and hits a Samoan Drop, smashing Carlito to the canvas. Shad goes for the early pinfall, 1..........2......Carlito kicks out at 2, as Primo looks worried, and is wanting a tag. Shad holds onto Carlito, as he tags in JTG, and Shad has Carlito in a powerbomb, and JTG leaps off of the turnbuckle, and nails Carlito with a Corkscrew Neckbreaker! JTG goes to dropkick Carlito, but Carlito moves out of the way, and JTG dropkicks Shad!

Tazz: Oh no! JTG might of just screwed himself up right there with that accidental attack to his partner.

Carlito tags in Primo, as the crowd goes wild, and Primo runs in, and dropkicks JTG down. Primo helps JTG back up, and he runs agaist the ropes, and hits a diving crossbody. Primo climbs the turnbuckle, and does a clean moonsault off of the turnbuckle, nailing it on JTG, and the crowd goes wild for the Tag Champions. Primo jumps up and locks his legs around the head of JTG, and Primo attempts to do a Hurricarana, but JTG dodges it, and flips Primo backwards, and Shad throws a punch to the falling Primo! Primo rolls on the canvas in pain, as JTG tags in Shad, and Shad runs into the ring, but Primo slides under his legs, and tries to hit a Backstabber finisher, but Shad dodges it, and he backs up into the steel turnbuckle, smashing Primo into the corner. All of a sudden, the Dudley Boyz walk down the ramp hyped up, as the crowd goes wild for the new duo in SWF. Bubba grabs onto the injured Carlito, and lifts him, as D-Von and Bubba hit the 3-D to Carlito outside of the ring! Shad is struggling with Primo in the corner, as Primo falls forward, and smashes Shad's face into the canvas. Primo helps Shad back up, but as the ref is looking at the Dudley's, JTG runs in, and boots Primo in the skull, and Cryme Tyme both nail the G9 to Primo! JTG escapes the ring, as Shad goes for the pinfall, 1..........2........3!!! Cryme Tyme picks up a win agaist the SWF Tag Team Champions!

Your Winners: CRYME TYME!

After the match, D-Von and Bubba Ray Dudley taunt Carlito and Primo, as they walk up the stage, and Carlito looks pissed. Bubba and D-Von look happy, as Carlito and Primo are given the Tag Championships. They hold the titles up, as Dudley Boyz signal they will be the new champions this sunday.

- Commercial Break -

Joey Styles: Welcome back to Monday Night Carnage, and we just got word, that tonight, Randy Orton will fight the SWF Champion, Samoa Joe!

Tazz: Kurt Angle is not happy at all, and he wants to find Orton.

Joey Styles: Last week, Kurt Angle told CM Punk to, well, watch his back!

Tazz: Looks like Punk couldnt watch it.

Joey Styles: Coming up next, Matt Hardy will take on the Undefeated, Hardcore Holly!

Tazz: Hardcore Holly is 6-0 here in SWF, and he is sure making a name for himself!

Joey Styles: Could his streak end tonight, agaist Matt Hardy?

Tazz: You honestly think that Matt can beat Holly? Its going to be tough!

Joey Styles: If Holly wins tonight, he will walk into Genesis 7-0!

* Randy Orton is shown walking backstage, as the fans boo him, but then he runs into JBL, and there is even more fan heat. *

JBL: Hey Orton, im just coming by to say thanks for last week.

Orton: I did it to get rid of CM Punk, not to help you win!

JBL: I realize that, but now im facing Samoa Joe at Genesis for the SWF World Championship. Man, does it sound good to say that.

Orton: Bradshaw, you dont understand. Pathetic losers like CM Punk, Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe, Batista, Edge, you! Walk around this busniess thinking your the biggest men in Carnage, well news flash, IM the biggest superstar in SWF history. Ive beaten Samoa Joe, and I will again tonight in the Main Event.

JBL: You think im a pathetic loser? Randy, the only loser in this busniess is the man talking, who has never won the big championship, and thats you. I wont be like you come sunday Orton, il be SWF Champion! Then, im going to go home, and watch as other superstars get pumbled like you, trying to fight me for the championship.

Orton: I dont have a problem with you JBL, but you saw what I did to Punk, and I can sure as hell do it to you too.

* Crowd boo's Orton and JBL, as Orton gets in JBL's face *

JBL: I would just wait, till im SWF World Champion, and we can talk this over.

* JBL walks out, leaving Orton mad in the hallway, but then a door opens beside him, and its General Manager, Kurt Angle! *

Kurt Angle: Randy, I need to speak to you in my office.

Orton: Oh, since when can you order me around Kurt?

Kurt Angle: Get in my office, or your ass is fired!

* Crowd goes wild, as Orton slowly walks into his office, and Kurt walks in aswell, and he shuts the door, and sits behind a desk *

Kurt Angle: I want to discuss CM Punk with you, I saw what you did to Punk in the parking lot, and you have pushed this to a whole new level. Randy, im sick and tired of you treating superstars on Carnage like crap, and now its time that you get a little dose of what you deserve. I talked to Punk, and he is able to compete for Genesis, and will be in stable condition. So, in conclusion to that, you will face CM Punk at Genesis!

* Crowd goes wild *

Orton: Wait a second Ku...

Kurt Angle: Im not finished! Orton, you will be facing CM Punk at Genesis, but not in a normal match. Since you want to do things your way, il let CM Punk do things his way to, and if that means beating the hell out of eachother in the parking lot, inside the ring, on the stage, out of the arena! It is going to be a Falls Count Anywhere Match!

* Crowd goes nuts, as Orton sits in his chair, looking a bit happy *

Orton: This is exactly, EXACTLY! What I wanted to happen.

* Randy Orton exits the room, as Kurt Angle smirks, as he looks on *

* Ding Ding Ding *

Lillian Garcia: The following contest, is scheduled for pinfall, and its a singles match!

* Matt Hardy's theme hits!!! * Matt Hardy runs onto the stage, as the crowd goes nuts for 1 half of the Hardy Boyz. Matt enters the ring, as he poses on the ropes, and does his taunt, as he poses then on the turnbuckle. He awaits his rival, Hardcore Holly.

* Hardcore Holly's theme hits!!! * Holly walks down to the ramp, as the crowd boo's the undefeated superstar. Holly walks down the ramp, not tagging any fans, and getting lots of crowd heat. Holly enters the ring, as he poses inside the ring, while staring down at Matt Hardy.

Match 2:
Singles Matchup
Matt Hardy .vs. Hardcore Holly

* Bell Rings *

Matt Hardy and Holly circle the ring, as Holly grabs onto Matt and pushes him back to the opposite side of the ring. Matt looks a bit mad, as he shoves Holly back. Holly swings at Matt, but Matt ducks, and Matt uppercuts the undefeated brawler. Matt throws a few punches to Holly, and he irish whips him agaist the ropes, and Holly runs back and lifts his leg high, and boots Matt in the jaw! Matt looks like he is out cold for a few seconds, as Holly picks Matt back up, and hits a Vertical Suplex on Matt! Holly irish whips Matt agaist the ropes, and as he runs back, Holly hits a Jumping Knee lift to Matt! Matt is starting to suddenly bleed from his lip, as one of the moves went wrong. Holly and Matt grapple in the middle of the ring, almost as if they are exchanging words, and Matt knee's Holly in the gut. Matt goes to hit the Twist Of Fate early, but Holly pushes him away, and as Holly goes to do a dropkick, Matt backs up, as Holly crashes to the canvas. Holly stands back up, as Matt does multiple punches, and nails Holly with a final hard blow, knocking down the brawler. Matt goes for the pinfall, 1.....Holly kicks out at 1, not even close to a pinfall. Matt grabs onto Holly, and irish whips him into the turnbuckle.

Joey Styles: Matt Hardy tried pinning Hardcore Holly earlier, but couldnt get the job done. Holly wont be easy to pin at all.

Matt runs and hits a Clothsline to Holly in the turnbuckle, and runs and nails a Bulldog to Holly. Matt climbs the turnbuckle, and he is getting ready to do the Moonsault, but Holly manages to get up quickly, and he runs up the turnbuckle, and he grabs onto Matt, and lifts Matt high, nailing a Belly to Back suplex off of the turnbuckle, almost breaking Matt Hardy's neck! The crowd goes nuts, as Holly is still on the turnbuckle, hanging on, but Matt looks seriously hurt, as more blood pours down from his lip, after an accident with Holly's jumping knee lift. Holly stands on the turnbuckle, as he awaits for Hardy to stand back up. He does a Diving Crossbody from the top turnbuckle, as Hardy manages to hit a dropkick to Holly in mid-air! The crowd goes wild, as Holly might get defeated for the first time here tonight. Matt goes for the pinfall, 1..........2......Holly kicks out at 2, as the audience had their camera's ready. Matt looks mad at the camera, as he wipes the blood from his lip. Matt turns around, and he goes to hit the Twist Of Fate to Holly, but Holly dodges it, and he nails the Alabama Slam to Matt Hardy! The crowd boo's, as Matt looks out cold, and Hardcore Holly goes for the pinfall, 1.........2........3! Hardcore Holly takes up an win, and is still un-defeated at 7-0!

Your Winner: HARDCORE HOLLY!

After the match, Hardcore Holly celebrates, as Jeff Hardy runs in, and attacks Holly! Holly throws Jeff off of him, but Jeff runs back and continues his assault on Holly. Matt and Jeff start attacking Holly, and Matt Hardy hits his Twist Of Fate to Holly! Jeff is going to hit the Swanton Bomb, but AJ Styles runs down, and pushes Jeff off of the turnbuckle, and he crashes to the mat. AJ runs in, and he sidekicks Matt. AJ goes to help Holly up, but Matt shoves AJ into Holly, knocking him out. AJ turns around, and Matt nails the Twist Of Fate to AJ! Jeff climbs the turnbuckle, and nails the Swanton Bomb on AJ Styles!!! Jeff and Matt walk up the ramp, as Holly and AJ are out on the canvas.

- Commercial Break -

Joey Styles: Welcome back to Monday Night Carnage, and coming up next, John Morrison and The Miz take on United States Champion, MVP and a partner of his choice.

Tazz: Who could possibly like MVP?

Joey Styles: MVP has lots of fans in the lockeroom. Im sure someone agreed to team with him.

Tazz: Yeah, lets see who that is!

Joey Styles: I wonder who it is?

* Edge is seen backstage, pissed off knocking on the General Manager's door *

Edge: Kurt, open the door.

* Kurt Angle opens the door, as he looks breifly at Edge *

Kurt Angle: Sit down.

* Edge sits down in a chair, as he is raging pissed *

Edge: I want you to know something Angle, ever since you stepped in as General Manager, ive been getting left out. What about last week huh? I had to do my Cutting Edge, instead of a match. Ever since I lost my Tag Titles to Carlito and Primo, ive been mistaken in Carnage, and I want that to change!

Kurt Angle: Its not that you lost, you just were not booked a match tonight, im sorry, I dont do the cards Edge.

Edge: Yeah? Well I suggest you hire better writers for this damn show. Im the top superstar on this brand, im your big success, and to have me not booked in a match tonight is.....almost like its agaist the law.

Kurt Angle: Do you want to be in a match?

Edge: Finally you listen to me for once, yes!

Kurt Angle: Well you got it, since last week you rambled about wanting the World Championship, il give you a chance.

* Crowd boo's, as Edge smiles *

Kurt Angle: I have an opening at Genesis, and you will fill that opening in a #1Contenders match.

* Crowd goes wild *

Kurt Angle: Whoever wins, will fight the World Champion at the next PPV, Over The Edge!

* Crowd goes nuts, as Edge has a bigger smile *

Kurt Angle: The Rated R Superstar is going to take on.....Dave Batista!

* Crowd roars, as the smile is swipped right off of Edge's face, as he looks at Kurt in suprisment. *

Edge: Kurt, thats the problem with you, you never give me a challenge. Batista is no challenge, but I cant complain, because it will get me one step closer to the World Championship.

* Edge smirks, as he gets up, and walks out, and Kurt smiles, as he picks up his phone, and starts dialing a number, as the camera turns back to the ring. *

* Ding Ding Ding! *

Lillian Garcia: The following contest, is scheduled for pinfall, and its a Tag Team Matchup!

* John Morrison's theme hits!!! * John Morrison and The Miz walk onto the stage, as they pose, and the camera goes in slow motion. Morrison and Miz walk down the ramp, as they taunt the fans, and enter the ring. They pose on the turnbuckle's, as Morrison takes off his shades and jacket, and Miz takes off his hat, as they await MVP and his special partner.

* MVP's theme hits!!! * MVP comes onto the ramp with the U.S Championship, and the crowd boo's MVP. MVP walks down the ramp, as he stops, and does his taunt, as his Pyro hits. MVP enters the ring, as he flashes his championship, and he does his Ballin taunt in the ring.

Joey Styles: I wonder who MVP's partner is?

* Elijah Burke's theme hits!!! *

* Crowd goes wild *

Tazz: Wait....its Elijah Burke! From the WWE!

* MVP smiles, as Elijah Burke walks onto the stage, and the crowd is going wild for Burke. Burke walks down the ramp, as he tags a few fans, and he has a big smile on his face, making his debut here in SWF. Elijah Burke enters the ring, as he and MVP nod heads, and they pose, as MVP holds up the U.S Championship. Burke and MVP talk out strategy, as Morrison and Miz smirk. *

Match 3:
Tag Team Matchup
John Morrison & The Miz .vs. MVP & Elijah Burke

* Bell Rings *

MVP decides he should go in first, as being U.S Champion, and John Morrison decides to go in first, after him and Miz came to an agreement. Morrison and MVP circle the ring, as MVP throws a punch, but Morrison backs up. The action begins, as MVP runs at Morrison, but Morrison dodges it, and he sidekicks MVP in the skull. Morrison hits a Russian legsweep to MVP, and holds a submission on the champions arm. Burke is getting alot of cheer, as boo's for MVP surface. Morrison holds the submission, as MVP grabs onto the ropes. Burke wants a tag already, as MVP gets back up, and he throws a few punches to Morrison. MVP runs agaist the ropes, and jumps high, and knee's Morrison in the head. The crowd boo's him, as Burke wants a tag, and MVP tags Burke into the ring. MVP starts telling Burke what to do, but Burke doesnt listen, and he runs in, and starts beating down Morrison. Burke is going to hit his new finisher in SWF, the K.O Punch, but Morrison dodges it, and he nails the Belly to Back Wheelbarrow facebuster to Burke! Burke is down, as Morrison goes for the pinfall, 1.....Burke kicks out at 1, as the crowd is going wild for Burke. Morrison kicks Burke in the side of his leg, as Morrison runs agaist the ropes, he runs back, and Burke goes to nail a Clothsline, but Morrison ducks, and he springboards off of the turnbuckle, and he does a flying crossbody on Burke!

Tazz: Wow! What athleticism from John Morrison, who will face U.S Champion, MVP at Genesis!

Morrison tags in Miz, as the crowd boo's, and Miz enters the ring, and starts beating down on Burke. Miz stands up Burke, as he kicks Burke in the gut, and hits a Sitout shoulder neckbreaker! Miz goes for the pinfall, 1........2.....Burke kicks out at 2, as the crowd goes wild. Burke gets back up, and attempts to tag in MVP, but Miz grabs onto his body, and he throws him to the side, and hits a submission headlock, as Miz apply's alot of pressure to the head of Burke. Burke is starting to get out, as he knee's Miz in the head, and Miz is groggy, and Burke hits the Elijah Express on The Miz! The crowd goes wild, as MVP is acting a bit cocky, and he wants a tag from the newly debuted Elijah Burke. Burke picks up Miz and hits a Vertical Suplex, but Morrison boots Burke in the chest, and the ref gives off a warning to the duo. Burke holds his chest in pain, as MVP runs into the ring to interfiere, and Morrison runs at him, but MVP dodges it, and he nails the Playmaker on Morrison! Morrison and MVP roll out of the ring, as Miz stands back up, using the turnbuckle for support, an he turns around, and Elijah Burke runs and throws a huge Haymaker, nailing his K.O Punch to Miz, knocking him out cold from the boxing punch! Burke goes for the pin, 1........2........3!!!!! U.S Champion, MVP and Elijah Burke take the win, as Burke wins his first match here in SWF!

Your Winners: MVP & ELIJAH BURKE!

After the match, MVP and Elijah Burke celebrate, as Burke stands in the ring, after his suprising K.O Punch. The crowd goes wild, as MVP and Elijah Burke shake hands, as MVP holds up the U.S Championship over John Morrison.

- Commercial Break -

Joey Styles: Welcome back to Monday Night Carnage, and what a shocker!

Tazz: Thats right, Elijah Burke, from ECW now here on Carnage!

Joey Styles: Its great to see a talent like Burke here in SWF Tazz, we need it.

Tazz: Also, Elijah Burke was a boxer before! 100 Knockouts!

Joey Styles: Amazing, but coming up next, the Main Event of the evening.

Tazz: This is going to be huge, Legend Killer, Randy Orton meets SWF World Champion, Samoa Joe!

* Randy Orton's theme hits!!! * Randy Orton walks onto the ramp, as he looks at the crowd, and he continues to walk down the ramp, with an evil look on his face. Orton stares down at the ring, as he climbs the stairs, and enters the ring, and poses on the turnbuckle. Orton waits in the turnbuckle for his opponent, as Orton looks mad, but filled with adrenaline.

* Samoa Joe's theme hits!!! * Crowd goes nuts, as Samoa Joe walks onto the stage with the SWF World Championship. Samoa Joe proceeds down the ramp, as he carries the World Championship around his shoulder. Joe smiles at Orton, as he holds up the title belt. Joe enters the ring, as him and Orton do a good staredown before the beginning of the match.

Main Event:
Singles Matchup
Non-Title Match
Samoa Joe .vs. Randy Orton

* Bell Rings *

Randy Orton and Samoa Joe both circle the ring, as the fans are going wild for this Main Event matchup. Orton is getting lots of boo's, after his assault on CM Punk. Joe is getting lots of cheer's, and is the liked fighter in this matchup. Joe and Orton get closer, as Orton goes to strike Joe, but Joe dodges it, and he throws Orton to the canvas, and gets Orton in an armlock submission. Joe apply's more pressure, as Orton struggles, but fairly enough, he reaches the ropes. Orton grabs the head of Joe, and throws Joe into the ropes, and starts throwing many punches to the head of Joe. The ref prys Orton off of the Champion, as Joe stands back up, but Orton runs, and Samoa Joe lifts Orton over his shoulder, and Orton crashes to the outside of the ring! Joe exits the ring, and grabs the head of Orton, and goes to irish whip the legend killer into the steel steps, but Orton dodges it, and he throws Joe into the steel steps instead! The crowd boo's, as Orton poses infront of a few fans. Orton grabs the head of Joe and smashes it into the steel post, as he irish whips Joe back into the ring. Orton slides into the ring, and he goes to pin the SWF Champion, 1.........Samoa Joe kicks out at 1, as the crowd goes wild.

Tazz: Samoa Joe needs to pick up here, or else Randy Orton will pick up a win, going into Genesis!

Joe gets back up, and Orton strikes Joe in the chest with his boot. Orton grabs Joe, and he helps him back up, and Orton twists Joe's body, and Orton nails the Gutwrench Elevated neckbreaker! Orton studies Joe on the canvas, as he smiles, and poses for the crowd, but gets many boo's. Orton is setting up the Punt, and Joe is on his knee's, but Joe dodges it, and Orton swings his kick over towards the turnbuckle. Orton turns around, and Samoa Joe hits an Exploder Suplex to Orton! Orton crawls out of the ring in pain, as Joe runs agaist the ropes, and he runs fast at the ropes closest to Orton, and Joe leaps over them doing a suicide dive over the top rope, and hitting a elbow smash to Orton, making the crowd go wild!! Joe and Orton both lay outside of the ring, as Orton holds his chest in pain, but Joe stands back up. Joe grabs onto Orton, and slams him into the commentator table. Orton backfires, and throws a fiery punch to Joe, trying to get him off. Orton runs towards Joe, but Joe lifts Orton up, and throws him into a pair of steel steps!!! Orton hits his spine, and the crowd goes wild, as people are cheering Samoa Joe.

Joey Styles: Oh My God!! Randy Orton could be seriously hurt from that! Samoa Joe better watch, or he might kill the legend killer!

Orton is in alot of pain, and Joe smiles, as he poses for the crowd. He picks up Orton, and he irish whips him back into the ring, yet he leaves his head sticking out. Joe elbows Orton in the head, and Orton is fully in the ring, as Joe slides in. Joe looks down at the troubled Orton, and he grabs him by his arm, and irish whips him into the turnbuckle. Orton boots Joe in the gut, and he runs agaist the ropes, and goes to hit a clothsline, but Joe dodges it and nails the STJoe! Orton is in great pain, as Joe is taunting the crowd, and is getting ready for his finisher, but all of a sudden, JBL comes running down the ramp, in his busniess suit and white cowboy hat. He walks up to the ring, and climbs onto the ropes, as he starts mouthing off to Joe. Orton stands back up, and he looks mad, as he tells JBL to go away. Orton and JBL start fighting, as JBL wants to help Orton, but Orton is telling him to, "Get out, this is my match!". JBL smirks, as he steps down, and Orton turns around, and Samoa Joe grabs onto Orton, and nails the Island Driver! Orton is out, as Joe goes for the pinfall, 1..........2.......3!! JBL tries to stop the pin, but its too late, as he was too far up the ramp. Joe takes the win, as JBL gives off an evil smile.

Your Winner: SAMOA JOE!

After the match, JBL stands outside of the ring smiling, as Joe holds up the Championship in victory. JBL starts mouthing off to Samoa Joe from outside of the ring, and JBL exits the arena, signaling he will be World Champion this Sunday at Genesis, but Orton lays on the mat, holding his head, in frustration. Joe exits the ring, as he walks up the ramp with the title, but then, all of a sudden, CM Punk hops the barricade, and is badly beaten, as he holds a crow bar. Orton gets on his knee's, as CM Punk enters the ring, and whacks Orton in the chest with the crow bar!! Punk starts beating down Randy Orton with the crow bar, as he hammers him in the skull, leg, arm, spine everywhere. Punk starts choking Orton with the crow bar. Punk grabs onto Orton, and throws him over the top rope. Orton is so badly beaten, Punk picks him up, and he takes all of the mechanical wires and items off of the commentator table. Punk irish whips Orton right into it, as he flys over the table, and hits the barricade. Punk grabs Orton, and stands him ontop of the Commentator table, as he DDT's him right threw the table! Orton is out cold, and bleeding, as Punk holds up the crow bar, and his theme hits, as ref's and SWF official's go to aid Orton. CM Punk walks up the ramp, as the crowd is chanting CM Punk!

Tazz: Oh my, Randy Orton has been severely beat down!

Joey Styles: CM Punk got revenge on Randy after the beginning of the show, and I wonder what will happen at Genesis this sunday, when these 2 meet in a Falls Count Anywhere match!?

Tazz: Also, Samoa Joe defends his World Championship agaist JBL!

Joey Styles: Thank you, and we will see you at Genesis everybody, good night!

{ Carnage Goes Off-Air }

OFFICIAL PPV CARD FOR SWF GENESIS THIS SUNDAY:

SWF World Championship
Samoa Joe © .vs. JBL

Falls Count Anywhere
Randy Orton .vs. CM Punk

United States Championship
MVP © .vs. John Morrison

Winner will fight SWF World Champion at Over The Edge
Dave Batista .vs. Edge

Hardcore Holly & AJ Styles .vs. The Hardy Boyz

Money In The Bank Case

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Opening Promo: I thought this could of had alot more detail. At least showing Punk arriving and getting his gear and than being jumped. Plus I think some of Tazz's comments just didn't seem right. Like taking a nap. Yeah I know going for cheesy humor but it just fell on it's face here.

Cryme Tyme vs. Carlito and Primo: Not a bad match. Told a story and with Cryme Tyme coming back and getting the win after the miscommunication was alright. Although I think that if the Dudleyz did some more classic heel moves like distracting or stalking rather than delivering a 3-D on the outside.

JBL/ Orton Backstage: Orton was in character but I felt that JBL just wasn't quite right. I think him putting himself over everyone else could have been done a bit better but I like the set up for JBL/Orton feud.

Orton/Angle: I loved Angle as the GM. Very in character and same with Orton. Best thing of the show so far.

Matt Hardy vs Hardcore Holly: Good match and i liked how anxious the crowd was to see Holly get beat. The brawl after wards put a bit of a damper on it a bit, but still a very good match up.

Edge/Angle: Started good but a few mistakes here and there. Especially Edge saying he is mistaken in Carnage. I think misused or under utilized would have made sense. Angle character changed from man in charge to cooperating so kind of a change. Edge was in character and got Batista vs. Edge out of it so nicely done.

Miz and Morrison vs MVP and Burke: Very good match. I liked to see Burke get a lot of heat on him and MVP make the save a bit and Burke getting the win was good to see. I liked this match a lot. It flowed very nicely and so far match of the night for me but the Main Event is coming up so we will see.

Samoa Joe vs Randy Orton: Started very nice and going for quick pin falls is a good thing to see you don't normally see anymore. Crazy spot with Joe back body dropping Orton spine first onto the steel steps. A lot of leeway for a regular match with no hardcore or no dq stipulation. I liked the JBL coming down at the end to fuel JBL and Orton more. I think that feud would have some fantastic promos leading into it. But the whole Punk returning that night was a bit of a downer. I think giving Punk the chase to find Orton over the next few shows would have worked better. Giving Orton that heat on Punk over a while would be alot better than having Punk get him right back.

Overall: Good show. A lot of run ins or interference in all the matches except 1. Which just so happened to be my Match of the Night: Miz and Morrison vs MVP and Burke. I love the Angle GM and Orton/JBL build up was good all night until you kinda killed off all that work with leaving the focus on Punk and Orton at the end.

Rating 6/10

Evil Austin

My review as promised

Nice that you opened the show up with a long commentary introduction to the broadcast, it fit the show well as it set up another match for the PPV (Batista / Edge) which should be awesome, Batista has had his run ins with Edge in past pay per views.... I would have much prefered it to be announced by the General Manager or to have it as a contract signing instead of it being by the commentators.

You started your show off with a bang, which is always a good thing to keep the viewers wanting to read to the end and wonder what will go down.... but this line was just stupid and degrading for Tazz ....

Tazz: Why is CM Punk taking a nap in the middle of the parking lot?

Opening match was a nice fast paced tag team match, it had a couple of moments that I had to read it over again to try and understand what was happening, such as if Carlito was running at Primo trying to get a tag, Shad then grabbed his trunks from behind, and shoulder blocked him down? how did he do that? did Carlito turn around to face Shad ? some moves you have to give a bit more explanation into what actually happened.... Though not a big deal, also I do not think it was a good move to have the champions lose right before their title defense at the Pay Per View even if the Challengers would make a run in at the end of the match.

Orton and JBL Promo was in character and it made a point that Orton wasn't in it to help JBL win the match he was in it to help himself and his ego and his need for the title... but you should work on some of your heel promos as some of your lines were very embarrassing even for JBL's standards.... When he would say "The loser is the one who is talking" that isn't really in character for him tbh, you could have had JBL say things like "I have my own talk show on Fox News or I am a Wrestling God, therefore not a loser..." something like that instead of just pointing the finger at Orton so to speak.

Hardcore Holly kept his streak in a decent match, probably could have gone a bit longer between the two... seemed as if neither men really showcased what they had and got as much moves on each other as they could have.

Wait I thought Tazz was the heel? why would he say something like this?
Tazz: Who could possibly like MVP?
The heel commentator should always back up the other heels mindlessly even if he is clearly wrong

The Angle and Edge promo was in character but you should make it more Kayfabe like and instead of saying the head writers book the cards, it's meant to be the GM doing that and be the law and authority around the place.

Great Debut for Burke by the way my second favorite match of the night, my favorite is the main event.

Samoa Joe vs. Randy Orton was an exceptional match, really written well, started off slow and then it get heated in a hurry... good job with this one and I can't wait for the PPV.

- Overall (7.5/10) Very nice show, it set up the PPV well, I'll be sure to drop by and give it a read.

Genesis Predictions!

SWF World Championship
Samoa Joe © .vs. JBL
Joe has been the only SWF Champion in history holding this title for over seven months, someone has to end the streak as we get closer to the Wrestle Fest extravaganza, and JBL has been on a hell of a roll....
Falls Count Anywhere
Randy Orton .vs. CM Punk

MVP © .vs. John Morrison

Winner will fight SWF World Champion at Over The Edge
Dave Batista .vs. Edge
This one should be physical as both men have battled in wars before even in matches that ended with spine busters on steel steps if I recall
Hardcore Holly & AJ Styles .vs. The Hardy Boyz
This will probably end Holly's winning streak

Money In The Bank Case
Shelton Benjamin © .vs. Ted DiBiase Jr. It would be stupid to give it back to Dibiase when two PPV's ago Benjamin won it from him in the first place.

wwerko619

Reaction score
SWF Genesis 2007

SWFLogo.jpg

SWF Presents its 5th PPV: GENESIS 2007!

Joey Styles: Oh My Godd!!!!!!
Narrator: 1 Champion has made his mark in SWF....
* Samoa Joe is shown with the SWF Championship at WrestleFest I *
Narrator: That 1 Champion had defeated almost everyone in his path...
* Samoa Joe is seen pinning Chris Benoit *
Narrator: The challenger....
* JBL is shown, exiting his limo *
Narrator: A self-made millionaire.....
* JBL is shown with loads of cash from his early career *
Narrator: TONIGHT!
* JBL is seen Clothslining Samoa Joe *
Narrator: These 2 forces meet....
* Samoa Joe is seen smashing the Championship over JBL's skull *
Narrator: Who will come out...SWF World Champion!!!???
* Samoa Joe and JBL are seen face to face *
Orton: Im the best....in SWF history!!!
* Orton is shown posing on the turnbuckle *
Tazz: Randy Orton is the high future of SWF!
Orton: Im like a god, everyone worships me!
* CM Punk is shown, hitting a GTS to Orton *
Punk: If anyone is going to end Orton, its going to be me.
( LAST WEEK )
* Orton is shown on the camera, with Punk knocked out in the backround *
Orton: Im sending a message to anyone in the back....
Joey Styles: What the hell?
Orton: Punk is out for a long time, and he will never be able to compete again, after the beating..I just gave him!
* Kurt Angle is shown pulling Orton into his office *
Kurt Angle: Im sick of this Orton, and CM Punk is able to compete at Genesis.
* Orton is shown mad, as Kurt is still shown *
Kurt Angle: Thats why at Genesis, you will face C..M...PUNK!
* CM Punk's highlights from his SWF career are shown *
Kurt Angle: It will also be...a Falls Count Anywhere match!
* Video clips show the previous FCA matches *
Tazz: Oh my god, Samoa Joe just defeated Randy Orton!
* Orton is seen on his knee's after the match *
Joey Styles: Wait, thats CM Punk!
* Punk is shown hopping the barricade with a crow bar. *
Tazz: Oh god, Punk is beating down Orton with that bar!
* Punk is shown throwing Orton into the commentator table, and DDT'ing him threw it *
CM Punk: Randy....at Genesis....I will END you!
* Punk is shown posing with the crow bar above Orton's bloody body *

( Genesis is presented to you by, Rise Today by Alter Bridge )

* PYRO *
* PYRO *
* PYRO *
* PYRO *
* PYRO *
* PYRO *

* The camera circles the ring, as it shows crowd signs, some saying, "Joe to Retain", and some saying, "JBL for SWF Champion". As the spotlights circle the arena, and were here live at the Staples Centre, in Los Angeles! As the camera then goes down to the commentators for tonights Genesis PPV, Joey Styles and Tazz! *

Joey Styles: Welcome! Everyone to the 5th SWF PPV, Genesis! My broadcast partner here, Tazz!

Tazz: Thanks Joey, and a huge introduction, and what a night it looks to be here in Los Angeles!

Joey Styles: The Main Event, the first ever SWF World Championship defense, since the re-birth of Carnage, is tonight.

Tazz: Samoa Joe was awarded the championship in Late 2006, and is now the Current SWF World Champion.

Joey Styles: Will John "Bradshaw" Layfield be able to win the SWF World Title here tonight, or will it be another failure to his contract?

Tazz: I hope JBL can pull a win, it will be the first ever World title change in SWF history! The main champion has always been Samoa Joe.

Joey Styles: JBL defeated CM Punk 2 weeks ago on Carnage to get to where he is tonight.

Tazz: Speaking of CM Punk, he is taking on one of his biggest challenges, Randy Orton!

Joey Styles: And even better, its a Falls Count Anywhere match, anything goes, anywhere!

Tazz: Lillian Garcia is down in the ring for the first match, lets go live to see her haha.

* Ding Ding Ding *

Lillian Garcia: The following match is scheduled for pinfall...and its for the SWF Tag Team Championships!

* Dudley Boyz's theme hits!!! * Pyro shoots onto the stage, as the crowd goes wild, and D-Von and Bubba walk onto the ramp, as they pose for the crowd, and look hyped. D-Von and Bubba both enter the ring, as they signal they will be the next Tag Champions, as they both pose on the turnbuckles.

* Carlito's theme hits!!! * Carlito and Primo Colon walk down the ramp with the Tag Team Championships around their waists, as they both have smiles, and tag fans along the sides. Carlito and Primo discuss a strategy, as Primo and Carlito enter the ring, and pose with the championships on the 2 turnbuckles. *

* The ref holds up the SWF Tag Team Championships, signaling that the titles are on the line in this match-up *

Match 1:
Normal Tag Team Matchup

* Bell Rings *

Carlito starts out in the ring, and Bubba starts out in the ring. Bubba and Carlito circle the ring, as they collide. Carlito gets a headlock on Bubba, but Bubba throws Carlito over his shoulders quickly, and gets Carlito in a arm submission. Bubba apply's more pressure, but Carlito puts his feet on the second rope closest to him, and pushes off, and flips over Bubba, and nails a very quick Backstabber!!! The crowd cant belive it, and Carlito goes to pin Bubba, 1..........2...Bubba kicks out at 2, as Carlito cant belive it. D-Von is cheering for Bubba, and hope he can pull it together. Bubba stands back up, and Carlito runs at him, but he grabs onto Carlito, and nails a Overhead Belly to Belly suplex! The crowd goes wild, as Bubba tags in D-Von, and he runs into the ring, and starts beating on Carlito. D-Von picks up Carlito, and irish whips him agaist the ropes, but as D-Von goes to hit a Clothesline to D-Von, he dodges it, and Carlito springboards off of the ropes, and he does a Swinging DDT! The crowd cheers, but there are some boo's, as Carlito tags in Primo. Primo runs into the ring, and he dropkicks D-Von down, and he runs agaist the ropes, but D-Von lifts his arm, and Clothslines Primo hard to the canvas!

Joey Styles: Wow! What a powerful Clothsline from D-Von Dudley. I dont know whos doing better, its going back and forth!

Primo gets back up and so does D-Von, as they lock up in the middle of the ring. D-Von shoves Primo into the turnbuckle, and he runs at him, but Primo moves to the side, and smashes D-Von's head into the steel part of the turnbuckle. Primo climbs the turnbuckle, and gets D-Von in a headlock, as he leaps off and goes to do a Swinging DDT, but D-Von reverses it, and does a powerfull Spinebuster!! D-Von tags in Bubba, as the crowd goes wild, and Bubba climbs the turnbuckle, and he is getting ready to leap off, and he leaps off going to hit a Diving Headbutt, but Primo moves out of the way, and Bubba smashes his head on the canvas!!! Primo tags in Carlito, as Carlito runs in, and he picks up Bubba, and he irish whips him into the turnbuckle, but Bubba dodges it, and throws Carlito into the turnbuckle. Bubba climbs the turnbuckle, and so does Carlito, as fans are getting ready for one hell of a move. Carlito starts throwing a few punches to the head of Bubba, but thats not stopping him. Bubba knee's Carlito in the head, making him groggy, and Bubba lifts Carlito into a Piledriver position, as he stands on the second rope in the turnbuckle, and Carlito's head is inbetween Bubba's legs, and his feet are wrapped around Bubba.

Tazz: Oh, Bubba better not do this, this could snap Carlito's neck in half!

Bubba is about to leap off, but Carlito throws his legs forward, sending Bubba flying in mid-air, and he crashes onto the canvas, as the crowd goes nuts. Carlito is still on the turnbuckle, as he stands up from sitting, but Bubba gets back up, and runs at Carlito, but Carlito does a Backflip right off of the turnbuckle, and lands behind Bubba, and Carlito goes to nail the Backstabber, but Bubba dodges it and he throws Carlito into the turnbuckle where D-Von is. Bubba tags in D-Von, and Bubba runs, and throws a huge blow to the head of Primo, knocking him off of the ropes, and onto the hard floor. D-Von irish whips Carlito agaist the ropes, and he runs back, and the Dudley's nail the 3-D to Carlito!! The crowd is going wild, but Primo manages to sneak back in, and he runs and does a Flying Crossbody at Bubba, but Bubba catches Primo and nails the Bubba Cutter on Primo!!! D-Von goes for a pinfall to Carlito, 1.........2..........3!!!! The whole arena roars, as The Dudley Boyz are the new SWF Tag Team Champions!

Your Winners, and New SWF Tag Team Champions: THE DUDLEY BOYZ!!!!

After the match, D-Von and Bubba Ray Dudley cant belive it, as the crowd rumbles at the Staples Center. The Dudley Boyz hold up the Tag Championships, as Carlito and Primo Colon look suprised after the win, but both are too tired to think about their loss, and they just make sure eachother are ok. D-Von and Bubba proceed up the ramp with the Tag Titles, as the crowd goes wild.

* Josh Matthews is backstage, as he stands infront of this flatscreen TV, which says, "CARNAGE", and he holds a mic as the crowd quiets down. *

Matthews: Please welcome my guest at this time, he is the Rated R Superstar, Edge!

* Edge walks into the picture, as boo's surface the crowd *

Matthews: So Edge, your fighting Batista tonight, and the winner goes into Over The Edge for a Main Event shot. Can you beat Batista tonight?

Edge: Is that a trick question? Im Edge! Take a look at my history Josh. Batista is just another one of those obstacles in life, that you can easily push to the side. Well, thats what im about to do tonight, but im also going to take that obstacle out. See after he put me out and attacked me in my Cutting Edge show 2 weeks ago, ive been on a rage to beat down Dave, and it will happen tonight!

Matthews: The World Title match tonight, if you win, you will face either Samoa Joe or JBL, who would you rather fight?

Edge: Hahaha, it doesnt matter. See, JBL is an easy target, and if he wins the title tonight, il be getting the first crack at him, which means il be champion that fast!

Matthews: And Samoa Joe?

Edge: He is like Batista, another obstacle. I have my plan tonight, and once I defeat Batista, beat the World Champion, ive accomplished almost everything. I was Tag Team Champion, and I know for a fact il be World Champion come Over The Edge, not to worry.

Matthews: Thoughts on your former partner, Randy Orton, and his match with CM Punk tonight?

Edge: Randy Orton is the second target on my list after Dave. Yet, if my plan backfires from this world title grab, im going after Orton. He talks big, he thinks hes the biggest man in SWF, when the biggest man is standing before you Josh. Randy needs to be taught a lesson, and for CM Punk, I dislike him just as much.

* Edge walks off, as Josh Matthews is still standing infront of the camera, as it goes back to the commentators. *

Joey Styles: Edge seems in a good mood tonight, can he beat Batista tonight?

Tazz: Im not sure, but we will find out later, but coming up next.....

Joey Styles: The Money In The Bank breifcase is on the line, and after its already changed hands once, will it change again?

Tazz: Shelton Benjamin and Ted DiBiase Jr are still rivals, after Benjamin took DiBiase's case!

Joey Styles: More like won his case. The case is still up to be cashed in, but when!?

Tazz: Yeah, im curious to see when Benjamin will cash in that case before....well, he loses it! haha.

* Ted DiBiase's theme hits!!! * Ted DiBiase Jr walks down the ramp, as fans boo him and he doesnt tag any fans and is acting all cocky. He walks up the steps, and enters the ring, as he signals he will win the case back, but boo's rise from the audience, flooding DiBiase Jr,

* Shelton Benjamin's theme hits!!! * His pyro goes off, as Shelton Benjamin walks down the ramp, and has the MITB breifcase in his hand, as he shows it off with a big smile. Benjamin enters the ring, and he holds up the MITB breifcase on the turnbuckle, as Benjamin gets alot of cheers.

Match 2:
Singles Matchup

* Bell Rings *

Benjamin and DiBiase both circle the ring, as Benjamin runs at DiBiase, and he starts throwing many punches to the head of DiBiase. Ted shoves Benjamin off, and Benjamin goes for more powerfull attacks, but DiBiase dropkicks Benjamin, just before he can get him. DiBiase lifts Benjamin up for a Scoopslam, and nails it! DiBiase smiles, as he poses for the crowd, and thinks he is all that, but as he does, Benjamin rolls up DiBiase for the pinfall, 1.......DiBiase kicks out at 1, as the crowd boo's. DiBiase and Benjamin go face to face again, but this time DiBiase slaps Benjamin in the face, and Benjamin spinkicks DiBiase right in the skull, as the crowd goes wild. DiBiase kicks Benjamin in the gut, and irish whips Benjamin agaist the ropes, but DiBiase misses a clothsline, and Benjamin springboards off of the ropes, and converts it into a Somersault Neckbreaker!! The crowd goes wild, as Benjamin goes for the pinfall, 1........2.....DiBiase kicks out at 2, as the crowd boo's. DiBiase doesnt even have enough time to blink, and Benjamin helps him up, and throws a few punches to the head of DiBiase. DiBiase irish whips Benjamin towards the ropes, but Benjamin dodges it, and throws DiBiase into the turnbuckle.

Tazz: Ted DiBiase better start picking up his game, or else he wont even stand a chance agaist Shelton Benjamin!

Benjamin puts DiBiase ontop of the turnbuckle, and Benjamin climbs it aswell. Benjamin then nails the Shell Bomb off of the turnbuckle, almost breaking DiBiase's spine!! DiBiase is hurt, as Benjamin goes for the pinfall, 1.........2.....DiBiase kicks out at 2, as Benjamin smiles, and he stalks DiBiase. Benjamin grabs onto DiBiase and is going to nail his Signature, the T-Bone Suplex, but DiBiase dodges it, and hits a DDT to Benjamin!! DiBiase looks hurt, as he holds his back in sheer pain. Benjamin all of a sudden kicks the gut of DiBiase, and he nails the Paydirt to DiBiase! The audience starts to know that something is wrong with DiBiase, and he is in really bad pain from the Shell Bomb, Benjamin delivered not to long ago. Benjamin carefully rolls up DiBiase for the pinfall, 1..........2.......3!!! Shelton Benjamin takes a shocking win, as SWF Officials run in, and check on DiBiase, and Benjamin has retained his case.

Your Winner, and Still MITB Case Holder: SHELTON BENJAMIN!

After the match, Shelton Benjamin celebrates, as he holds the case high. Benjamin proceeds up the ramp, as he has the MITB case in celebration. The crowd is silent, as SWF Officials check out DiBiase, and bring out a stretcher. DiBiase is put on the stretcher, and they rush him up the ramp, as some of the audience shows some respect for DiBiase, and clap for him. It reveals as a back problem, and DiBiase is in bad condition.

* JBL is seen clapping his hands backstage after watching Shelton Benjamin win his match *

JBL: Shelton Benjamin has the case, but il have the title sooner tonight.

* knock knock *

JBL: Who the hell....

* The door opens, and its Samoa Joe, and the crowd goes wild! *

JBL: Aha, its the....Soon to be Former SWF World Champion.

Samoa Joe: Bradshaw, what the hell is your problem last week on Carnage? Why did you come down and cost Orton the match, but clearly I had it won without you.

JBL: It was a mistake, Orton doesnt know whats right for him, and me helping him was the right thing.

Samoa Joe: Whats the right thing, thats fricken true, is that im going to hurt you tonight.

* Crowd goes wild *

Samoa Joe: This is a damn side that has never been released from me, and both you and Batista are really starting to piss me off!

JBL: Look, there wont be a problem after tonight, when im holding that title, and your stuck in a #1 Contenders match on Carnage.

* Samoa Joe looks mad, as he looks face to face with JBL *

Samoa Joe: Tonight, this title isnt leaving my sight!

* Samoa Joe holds up the title to the face of JBL, and JBL gives off a evil smirk, as Joe walks away, and JBL stays in his room smiling, as he walks back to his locker. *

- Ad Break for Carnage Tomorrow Night -

Joey Styles: Welcome back to SWF Genesis PPV, and Shelton Benjamin has retained his MITB Case!

Tazz: But you cant forget, we have new SWF Tag Team Champions!

Joey Styles: The Dudley Boyz are sure making their mark here in SWF.

Tazz: They sure are, and coming up next, is also another superstar leaving his mark also in SWF.

Joey Styles: Hardcore Holly has gone undefeated, being 8-0 right now.

Tazz: He teams with his partner, AJ Styles to take on the Hardy Boyz in just moments.

Joey Styles: The Hardyz are a great tag team, but it will be hard to overcome that streak of Holly's.

Tazz: It sure will be, Hardcore Holly is on a rise to becoming a big superstar here in SWF.

Joey Styles: Lillian Garcia is at the ring, let the match begin! Haha.

* Ding Ding Ding *

Lillian Garcia: The following match is scheduled for pinfall, and its a Tag Team Matchup!

* The Hardy Boyz's theme hits!!! * Jeff Hardy and Matt Hardy run onto the stage, as the crowd goes nuts for the 2 superstars. Their pyro hits, as Jeff and Matt run down the ramp, and tag fans on each side, as they enter the ring, and Jeff poses on the turnbuckle, and Matt poses on the ropes.

* AJ Styles' theme hits!!! * AJ Styles walks onto the stage, as he looks cocky, and he walks down the ramp slowly, as he doesnt tag any fans, and AJ Styles is crowded with boo's. AJ Styles enters the ring, as he poses on the turnbuckle, and the crowd boo's him, as he stares down the Hardy Boyz.

* Hardcore Holly's theme hits!!! * Holly walks down the ramp, as the fans boo him but he gets some cheers aswell, as Holly enters the ring, and he stares down Jeff and Matt, as he poses on the turnbuckle, and flashes appear everywhere in the arena. AJ and Holly start talking, as Jeff and Matt are discussing strategy before the match begins.

Match 3:
Tag Team Matchup
The Hardy Boyz .vs. AJ Styles & Hardcore Holly

* Bell Rings *

AJ decides to start first, and so does Jeff. Jeff and AJ circle the ring, and they lock up in the middle of the ring. AJ kicks Jeff in the gut, as he smiles, and irish whips Jeff agaist the ropes, and as Jeff runs back, AJ goes to do a dropkick, but he just falls to the canvas, and Jeff continues running, and does a Somersault on AJ! Jeff picks up AJ, but AJ spinkicks Jeff in the head, as the crowd boo's. AJ springboards off of the ropes, and does a Moonsault, and nails the Phenomenon on Jeff!!! Holly smiles, as he claps for AJ, and AJ goes for the pinfall, 1.........2...Jeff kicks out at 2, as the crowd goes nuts. Matt is wanting a tag, as Jeff goes to tag Matt, but AJ grabs onto him, and headlocks him, and throws him to the canvas. AJ apply's more pressure, and he tags in Holly, being able to reach from where he was. Holly runs in, and boots Jeff in the skull, as the crowd boo's. Holly grabs Jeff by his hair, and irish whips him agaist the ropes, and as he runs back, Holly Big Boots Jeff in the chest, knocking him hard to the mat. Holly goes to pin Jeff, 1.........2.....Jeff kicks out at 2, as the crowd goes wild. Jeff tries to fight back, and as Holly lifts Jeff, Jeff goes to kick Holly, but Holly grabs onto Jeff's leg, and nails the Spinning Mule kick!

Tazz: Jeff Hardy is starting to fight back, and he needs this, he is up agaist 9-0 Hardcore Holly!

Jeff tags in Matt Hardy, as the crowd goes nuts, and Matt runs in, and helps up Holly, and irish whips him into the turnbuckle. Matt runs, and clothslines him into the turnbuckle, making Holly groggy. Matt climbs the turnbuckle and leaps and nails the Side Effect to Holly. The crowd is going wild, as Matt is getting ready to do his Twist Of Fate, and he is stalking Holly. He turns around, and Matt boots him in the gut, and goes to hit it, but Holly lifts Matt, and throws him into the turnbuckle, as his spine hits the steel. Holly puts his foot on Matt's neck, and apply's pressure, as the crowd boo's Holly. Holly picks up Matt, and nails a Vertical Suplex! Holly goes for the pinfall, 1.......2....Jeff breaks the pinfall, as Holly goes to Clothsline Jeff, Jeff ducks, and dropkicks Holly! Jeff exits the ring, but AJ runs on the outside of the ring, and frontflips in the air, and lands on Jeff!!! Matt and Holly both get up, and Matt kicks Holly in the gut, and nails a suprising Twist Of Fate!! Matt cant belive it, as he goes for the pinfall, 1.........2......AJ rests Holly's foot on the rope, as the ref breaks the pinfall. AJ climbs up onto the ropes, but Jeff grabs AJ's leg, and pulls him off of the ropes, as AJ hits his head on the steel steps! Jeff attacks AJ outside, as Matt picks up Holly, but Holly dropkicks Matt.

Joey Styles: This match is exciting! Action everywhere, I wonder who is going to win this, its going either way?

Holly grabs Matt and helps him back up, and he goes to nail the Hollycaust to Matt, but Matt dodges it, and boots Holly in the gut, and nails another Twist Of Fate!! The crowd is going nuts, as Matt goes to pin Holly again, 1...........2......AJ smashes a chair over the back of the ref, as he wasnt looking, knocking out the ref. AJ turns around, and Jeff leaps off of the turnbuckle, and nails a Flying Clothsline to AJ! Matt grabs the chair, and stalks Holly with it, as he is getting ready to smash him in the head with the steel chair. Matt swings at Holly, but Holly ducks, and the chair smashes Jeff Hardy in the head!! The crowd is in shock, as Matt looks shocked too, and he turns around, and Holly nails the Alabama Slam! Matt is out cold on the canvas, as AJ is walking towards the ropes, hoping Holly will tag him so he can get the pin, but Holly goes for the coverup, 1.........2........3!!!! Hardcore Holly takes the win, as AJ smirks, and looks mad at Holly for taking the win.

Your Winners: AJ STYLES & HARDCORE HOLLY!

AJ and Holly celebrate, as Holly got the win, and AJ Styles is mad at Holly's victory over Matt Hardy. AJ starts talking to Holly, as he tells him he wanted to get the pin, and Holly looks kind of mad, as he climbs out of the ring, and he walks up the ramp, after AJ told Holly something in his ear. AJ smirks, as Holly storms up the ramp mad, and AJ turns around, and Matt hits a Twist Of Fate to AJ Styles! Jeff Hardy climbs the turnbuckle, and leaps off nailing the Swanton Bomb on AJ Styles!! Jeff and Matt proceed up the ramp, as AJ Styles is knocked out in the ring, and SWF Genesis goes to a backstage segement.

* Kurt Angle is shown talking on the phone in his office *

Kurt Angle: Yeah, I cant wait too, we need to sit down and do some planning for that.

* Knock knock *

Kurt Angle: Oh, hold on a second * puts his phone down *....Come in!?

* The door opens, and its Rob Van Dam!!! *

RVD: Hey Kurt, I need to talk to you.

Kurt Angle: How the hell.....* Kurt Angle picks up his phone * Il call you back. * hangs up phone *

* Kurt Angle looks shocked at Rob Van Dam's appearance *

Kurt Angle: Why and how did you get in here?

RVD: I need to come back to SWF, I is my home here, Carnage needs the Whole Damn Show!

Kurt Angle: I dont think so Rob, I released you because of your behaviour towards the other superstars in the back.

RVD: One night return tomorrow night at Carnage agaist anyone of your choice, if I win, I can come back? Thats a fair enough deal.

Kurt Angle: .....Ugh, fine. Dont think for one second im going to put you in any up-coming PPV's! You need to prove yourself again.

RVD: Fair enough, il prove to you I have what it takes to beat anyone on the Carnage Roster.

Kurt Angle: Dont dissappoint me. Now I have busniess to take care of.

* Rob Van Dam exits the General Manager's office, as Kurt picks up the phone, and dials the person he was just chatting with *

- Ad Break for DVD release of SWF Draft 2006 PPV -

Joey Styles: Wow! How shocking was that, to see Rob Van Dam come back tonight on Genesis?

Tazz: Hes not back, he will be fighting anyone of Kurt's choice tomorrow night, and if he wins, he joins the roster again.

Joey Styles: Thats what I like about Kurt Angle, he is a smart General Manager, he knows what he wants, and RVD needs to prove that he has what Kurt needs!

Tazz: Coming up next, its for the United States Championship!

Joey Styles: U.S Champion, Montel Vontavious Porter, MVP is taking on the Shaman Of Sexy, John Morrison!

Tazz: These 2 men are both athletic, and this match could go anyway?

Joey Styles: But remember, John Morrison has The Miz on his side, thats an advantage for John Morrison.

Tazz: That is true, and MVP wants to keep that U.S Championship, he has a tough challenge here tonight.

* John Morrison's theme hits!!! * John Morrison and The Miz walk onto the stage, as the camera goes in slow motion, and Morrison shows off his body. John Morrison and The Miz walk down the ramp, as they enter the ring, and Miz goes outside of the ring, as Morrison poses on the turnbuckle, and signals he will be U.S Champion.

* MVP's theme hits!!! * MVP runs onto the ramp, with the U.S Championship around his waist, and he is in a black and grey suit. MVP's Pyro hits at the stage, as he walks down the ramp, and he gets alot of boo's, as MVP holds his championship, and he poses in the ring, as he looks back at his title, and he hands it back to the ref.

* The ref holds up the U.S Championship *

Match 4:
Singles Matchup
MVP © .vs. John Morrison

* Bell Rings *

MVP and Morrison both circle the ring, as MVP looks serious in this match. Morrison and MVP collide, as they both throw punches at eachother, but Morrison overcomes the champ, and he flips MVP over his shoulder. MVP stands back up, and Morrison spinkicks MVP to the side of the head! MVP stands back up, and Morrison nails a Russian Legsweep, knocking MVP flat to the canvas. Morrison goes for a early pin, 1.......MVP kicks out at 1, as the crowd boo's. MVP stands back up, and he irish whips Morrison agaist the ropes, and as Morrison runs back, he does a Spinning Wheelbarrow kick! Morrison stands up, and Springboards off of the ropes, and does a Moonsault onto MVP! The crowd is going wild, as Morrison climbs the turnbuckle, and is going to hit the Corkscrew Moonsault, but MVP manages to get up before Morrison can execute it, and MVP shoves Morrison off of the turnbuckle. Morrison is layed out on the hard floor outside of the ring, as MVP crawls under the ropes, and is also outside of the ring. The ref begins counting, as MVP goes to punch Morrison, but Morrison pulls his arm, and throws him into the hard board barricade! The crowd goes wild, as Morrison runs back into the ring, and MVP lays outside, as the count continues to 6.

Joey Styles: MVP better hurry up, or else he will be getting counted out!

MVP stands back up, as he runs into the ring, and is attacked by Morrison. MVP uppercuts Morrison, and he holds his jaw in pain. MVP irish whips Morrison into the turnbuckle, and Morrison falls, and is sitting in the turnbuckle. MVP backs up, as he smiles, and he runs and nails the Drive-By Kick! Morrison is out cold, as MVP smiles, and looks down at Morrison. Miz looks a bit worried, as Miz starts distracting the ref. MVP walks over to the ref, and tells the ref to kick Miz out. John Morrison runs, and goes to dropkick MVP, but MVP moves out of the way, and Morrison dropkicks Miz!! MVP boots Morrison in the gut, and nails the Playmaker!! The crowd boo's, as MVP goes for the pinfall, 1.........2.....Miz puts Morrison's leg on the rope, as the crowd goes wild. Miz gets some heat, but the cheers are going to Morrison. Morrison gets back up, but MVP nails a Facebreaker Knee smash to Morrison, almost putting him out cold in the ring. Morrison is in trouble, as MVP goes for the pinfall, 1..........2........Morrison kicks out at 2!! Morrison gets back up, but MVP slaps his chest. MVP irish whips Morrison agaist the ropes, and he goes to Clothsline him, but he dodges it, and Morrison runs back, and nails yet another Spinning Wheelbarrow Kick! Morrison helps up MVP, and irish whips him into the turnbuckle!

Tazz: Haha, MVP is going to win this one, he is dominating John Morrison, the only way he will be able to win is The Miz!

Morrison puts MVP ontop of the turnbuckle, as the crowd goes wild. MVP starts throwing blows to Morrison, but Morrison grabs MVP's head, and smashes it into the turnbuckle. MVP falls off, as Morrison stands on the turnbuckle, and the crowd goes nuts, as Morrison jumps, and nails the Starship Pain!! Morrison thinks its time to go for the pinfall, 1.........2.......MVP kicks out at 2, as he is not getting rid of his title that easly. MVP stands back up, but as Morrison runs towards him, MVP trips him, and Morrison falls face first into the steel of the turnbuckle!! Morrison is hurt, as MVP helps him back up, and is going to finish the match with a Playmaker, but Morrison shoves MVP away and he accidentally knocks out the ref! MVP looks down at the ref, then looks back at Morrison, but MVP dodges it, and boots him in the gut, and is going to nail the Playmaker once again, but Miz runs into the ring, and attacks MVP. Miz picks up MVP, and nails the Reality Check to MVP!! Morrison is hurt, as he picks up MVP, and nails the Moonlight Drive! The crowd goes wild, as Morrison goes for the pinfall, 1.........2.......3!!! John Morrison has just become the new U.S Champion!! The crowd wont stop cheering, as Morrison looks suprised and happy.

Your Winner, and New U.S Champion: JOHN MORRISON!!!!

After the match, The Miz smiles, after costing MVP the U.S Championship to John Morrison, as Morrison holds the title high in disbelief. Morrison holds the U.S Title high, and MVP is out cold on the canvas, still in shock of what happened. Miz and Morrison walk up the ramp, as Morrison is excited about his second title here in SWF.

* A car is shown pulling up into the arena parking lot, as a door is heard being slammed shut *

Joey Styles: What is going on? Who is that?

* Randy Orton appears with a metal baseball bat in his hand and he is raged from the attack Punk did to him on Carnage. Orton walks down with a red face, and he is so mad, he takes the bat, and swings it, smashing a car window in the parking lot. Orton walks up to a SWF Official *

Orton: Where the hell is Punk!!!???

Official: Uhhhhh, I have no idea Randy, im just going to my car.

* Orton has an evil smirk, as he grips the bat harder, frightning the official. Orton walks down the hall, as he is in a search for CM Punk *

Tazz: I think Randy Orton is really going to hurt him!!

* Orton walks down the hallway, as he spots CM Punk's lockeroom, and the crowd goes wild. Orton kicks the door, yelling at Punk. Its locked. Orton stands back, and he grips the bat, and lifts it over his head, and swings hard, smashing the door handle right off. Orton kicks the door open, and Punk is nowhere to be found in his lockeroom. Orton searches the room, while holding the metal bat, as he walks out, mad that he cant find him. Orton then comes up to Dave Batista, as the crowd goes wild. *

Batista: Randy Orton....you look somewhat upset? Scared your going to get hurt by Punk tonight?

* Orton and Batista go face to face, as Orton grips the bat harder *

Orton: Have you seen CM Punk???

* Batista smiles *

Batista: Even if I saw him I wouldnt tell you. But I didnt. Good luck tonight Randy.

* About 10 seconds goes by, as Orton then decides to walk off from Batista, as the camera goes in on a close-up to Batista. *

- Ad Break: Dont Miss Monday Night Carnage for the aftermath of Genesis Tomorrow! -

Joey Styles: Welcome back to SWF PPV Genesis, LIVE Here in Los Angeles!

Tazz: What a huge suprise, John Morrison the new United States Champion!

Joey Styles: The Miz managed to help Morrison get the win, and Miz and Morrison look happier than ever.

Tazz: Maybe without The Miz, would of MVP still been able to beat John Morrison?

Joey Styles: 2 Championships have changed tonight, and will the World Title change?

Tazz: Samoa Joe has never lost the title, JBL is on a roll, I think he has what it takes to end Samoa Joe.

Joey Styles: We are sure to find out tonight, but coming up next is a huge matchup, with high stakes!

Tazz: #1 Contenders Match, and the winner will fight the World Champion at Over The Edge, the next SWF PPV!

Joey Styles: Edge takes on Dave Batista, but this rivalry is no mystery, as these 2 fought at Wrestle Fest I!

Tazz: What also gets me, is that Over The Edge....suits Edge!

{ A video package is shown of the Rivalry between Edge and Dave Batista }

* Ding Ding Ding *

Lillian Garcia: The following match is scheduled for pinfall, and the winner will earn the right to fight the SWF World Champion at the next up-coming SWF PPV, Over The Edge in the Main Event!

* Edge's theme hits!!! * Edge walks onto the stage, wearing his thick leather jacket, and his hair is damp as if it he just got out of the shower. Edge walks half way down the ramp, and he stops, and his Pyro goes off. Edge smirks, as fans boo Edge, and he enters the ring, as he poses on the ropes and turnbuckles. Edge takes off his jacket, as he leans agaist the ropes, and starts mocking Batista.

* Batista's theme hits!!! * Batista runs onto the stage, as the crowd roars, and Batista smiles, as he stands at the stage, and his Pyro goes off. Batista walks down the ramp, and he tags a lucky few fans who just happen to have long arms to reach. Batista enters the ring, as he poses on the turnbuckle's, and Edge and Batista have a staredown, before the match begins.

Match 5:
#1 Contendership for World Title Match at Over The Edge
Singles Matchup
Edge .vs. Dave Batista

* Bell Rings *

Batista and Edge study eachother before starting the match, as Edge imitates Batista. Edge smirks, as he walks around the ring thinking it will be the easiest match of his life. Batista looks serious, as he circles the ring with Edge. Batista and Edge collide, as Batista gains over Edge, and throws a few punches to Edge. Edge elbows Batista in the jaw, and irish whips himself agaist the ropes, and Edge runs back, and Batista does a huge Clothsline!!! Batista grabs onto Edge by his hair, and starts throwing a few more punches to the head of Edge, as Edge lays in the turnbuckle, getting pounded by Batista. Batista starts spearing Edge in the rib cage, and he is completly ripping apart Edge. Batista goes to irish whip Edge again, but this time Edge gets the better, and he dropkicks Batista. Edge nails the Camel Clutch on Batista, as the crowd boo's. Edge apply's more pressure, as Batista is struggling to get out of the famous submission. Batista flips Edge over, and he gets him in a devastating headlock! Batista picks him up, and irish whips Edge agaist the ropes, and Edge runs back, and Batista lifts him and nails the Spinebuster on Edge!!!

Joey Styles: Wow! What a strong Spinebuster from the Animal, Batista!

Batista does his taunt on the ropes, as he shakes them and sends a signal to fans he is setting up the Batista-Bomb. Edge stands back up, and Batista boots Edge in the gut, and lifts him for his finisher, but Edge dodges it, and nails a Reverse DDT to Batista!! Edge helps himself up by grabbing on the ropes, as he stalks Batista for a early Spear. Batista stands up, and Edge runs towards him, but Batista throws Edge and Edge runs right into the steel turnbuckle post! Edge falls out of the ring in pain, as he holds his shoulder in sheer pain. Batista exits the ring, and walks over to the injured Edge, and he picks him up by his hair, and throws him into the hard barricade. Batista grabs Edge by his hair again, and smashes Edge's face into the top of the barricade wall. Edge throws a punch to Batista, but Batista grabs Edge's arm, and irish whips him towards the steel steps, but Edge reverses it, and throws the animal into the steel steps shoulder first! Edge shakes his head, trying to get his blood flowing again, as he walks over to Batista. Edge grabs Batista, and smashes his head into the steel steps, as he continues the assault. Edge puts Batista's head agaist the steel post, and Edge backs up, and runs forward, booting him in his head!

Tazz: Holy crap! Edge could of just given the Animal, Batista a major concussion with that boot drive!

Batista is groggy, as he rests his head on the steel steps, and Edge puts his foot ontop of Batista's head, as his face is in the steel steps. Edge smiles, as he grabs Batista, and throws him into a exposed steel post of the turnbuckle. Edge hears the ref counting at 7, as Edge grabs Batista, and irish whips him into the ring, and Edge slides in aswell. Edge looks down at Batista, as he kicks him in the rib cage. Edge gets Batista in the Sleeper hold, as the crowd boo's. Batista starts to faint, but he all of a sudden gains more momentum, and he lifts Edge, as Edge is on his back, and he backs up into the turnbuckle, colliding Edge's spine with the turnbuckle! Batista grabs Edge, and puts him on the turnbuckle, as he begins to climb it with Edge. He is going to hit a Vertical Suplex off of the turnbuckle, but Edge throws a few punches to Batista, and knocks Batista off. Batista gets back up quickly, and grabs Edge by his shorts and shoulder, and throws him across the ring, as he crashes to the mat in pain. Edge holds his body in pain, as Batista grabs Edge and nails a Vertical Suplex on Edge! Batista goes for the pinfall to Edge, 1...........2.......Edge kicks out at 2, as the crowd boo's Edge.

Joey Styles: Edge kicked out! I though that was the end of this match, but no, Edge still has more in him!

Edge is tired, and so is Batista, as Batista grabs onto Edge, and goes to hit the Spinebuster, but Edge dodges it, and he shoves Batista into the turnbuckle. Edge runs, and does a Missle Dropkick, driving Batista further into the turnbuckle! Edge grabs Batista, and goes for the pinfall, 1..........2.......Batista kicks out at 2, as the crowd goes nuts. Edge pushes his hair back, as he grabs Batista, and kicks him in the gut, and nails the Edge-Cution!! The crowd cant belive it, as Edge smiles, and goes to pin Batista, 1...........2...... Batista kicks out at 2 again, as the crowd cant belive it, and Edge cant belive it. Edge looks mad, as he stalks Batista for a Spear. He is setting it up, and he runs at Batista, but Batista lifts him up and nails a huge Spinebuster!! Batista is raged, as he grabs Edge and sets him up for the Batista-Bomb, and he lifts him up, but Edge slips out, and tries to hit his Spear, but as he runs, Batista dodges it, and Edge rolls up onto the turnbuckle, and Batista runs, and puts Edge's legs between his head, and takes Edge off of the turnbuckle, and nails the Batista-Bomb!!!! The crowd is going nuts, as both men are tired, and Batista goes for the pinfall, 1...........2.........3!! Batista takes the win, and is the #1 Contender for the World Title!

Your Winner: DAVE BATISTA!

After the match, Edge is out cold in the ring, and Batista is tired, as he gets his hand raised by the ref. Batista gets the crowd going, as he does many poses on the turnbuckle's, and he signals he is coming after the World Championship, as he cant stop smiling. Batista turns around, and Edge runs, and Spears Batista!!! The crowd boo's, as Edge looks tired, and he slides out of the ring, mad, as he raises his hands walking up the ramp. Batista lays on the mat, as the ref helps him, and Edge smiles, as he exits the stage.

* Josh Matthews is shown backstage infront of the camera, as he holds a mic *

Matthews: Please welcome my guest at this time, he holds a record in SWF, 9-0 Undefeated Streak, he is Hardcore Holly!

* Hardcore Holly walks into the picture, with a smirk on his face *

Matthews: So Holly, explain AJ Styles's actions, and what just went down here at Genesis about an hour ago?

Holly: Well, me and AJ Styles teamed up agaist the Hardy Boyz, and we won, however AJ Styles wanted to get the win, and I took it. Me and AJ are partners, were supposed to trust eachother, but im starting to think he is using me as an advantage for him.

Matthews: AJ Styles has a past of ditching partners, is he trying to sabotage your streak?

Holly: AJ Styles couldnt do that if he tried Josh. Tomorrow night im going to say all of this to his face, and enough is enough. I took the win, I fought for it and I deserve it. AJ Styles can complain all he wants, I did the pinfall!

Matthews: AJ Styles said something to you after the match...what was it?

Holly: Josh this partnership between me and AJ is getting cut short fast! I have a feeling it wont be lasting any longer!

* Hardcore Holly walks out, as he bumps into CM Punk! *

CM Punk: Oh hey Holly, good match out there.

Holly: Thanks, good luck yourself!

CM Punk: Randy Orton had the last laugh, and now that I just found my door busted open, I know for a fact Randy is on the hunt for me.

Holly: You can beat him, Orton is a phoney in SWF, he thinks he is all, and hes not.

CM Punk: Falls Count Anywhere, anything can happen....anywhere!

Holly: Thats right, il be rooting for you in the back, good luck Punk.

CM Punk: You too Holly.

* Holly and Punk shake hands, as Punk warms up, and Genesis goes to an ad *

- Ad Break: SWF's 6th PPV, Over The Edge LIVE in 3 weeks! -

Joey Styles: Welcome back to SWF Genesis, and what a PPV this has been.

Tazz: Your telling me! 2 New Champions, and we know the #1 Contender for the World Title at Over The Edge!

Joey Styles: Dave Batista will take on the winner of tonights Main Event at Over The Edge.

Tazz: Coming up next, its going to be brutal, violent, bloody, vicious and all over the place!

Joey Styles: Randy Orton .vs. CM Punk in a FCA match, someone has got to win, and were about to find out soon.

Tazz: I say Randy Orton, he is filled with rage, and Orton is a much better fighter in my opinion.

Joey Styles: Im going for CM Punk. Punk beat JBL 3 weeks ago!

Tazz: Randy Orton beat Samoa Joe a couple months ago...that speaks out.

{ A video package shows on the titantron, showing the Randy Orton .vs. CM Punk Rivalry }

* Ding Ding Ding *

Lillian Garcia: The follo....

* Lillian Garcia is cut off, as a video opens up on the titantron, and it shows Randy Orton walking backstage still with the metal baseball bat in his hand. Orton looks around for CM Punk, as he walks into the consession and merchandise stands. Orton looks for Punk, as he continues down a hallway, and ends up backstage, as he is heading towards the entrance of the ring. All of a sudden, CM Punk runs up from behind with a Steel Chair, and smashes Orton in the back of the head with the chair!!! *

Match 6:
Falls Count Anywhere Match
Singles Matchup
Randy Orton .vs. CM Punk

Punk has the steel chair in his hand, as he continues his assault on Orton with it, as he continues smashing the chair on Orton's back. Orton is screaming in pain, as Punk continues whacking Orton with the steel chair. Punk looks over to another weapon, as he grabs a garbage can, and empty's the loose items out of it, as he walks over to the layed out Orton. Punk lifts the Garbage can high, but Orton uppercuts Punk. Orton grabs his metal bat, and he swings it at Punk, and luckly Punk puts the garbage can in the way of his head, and the bat hits the garbage can, almost crushing it in half. Punk runs down the backstage hallway, as he looks for other items, as Orton chases him. Punk grabs a crow bar, as he swings it at Orton, but Orton hits Punk in the shoulder with the Steel Bat! Punk falls down in pain, as fans are now expecting the worst. Orton swings at Punk, but Punk dodges it, and Orton hits the ground by accident, and the force of the swing knocks the bat out of Orton's hand. Orton holds his hand in pain, as Punk boots Orton in the face, knocking him to the cement floor. Punk grabs the metal bat, and swings it at Orton, and hits him in the side of the shoulder, almost making him scream in pain.

Tazz: Oh my god! CM Punk just hit Randy Orton in the shoulder with that metal bat!

Orton is in lots of pain, as he rolls around the floor holding his shoulder. Punk grabs a few wires off of a black table, and he wraps one of the wires around Orton's neck, and chokes him on the ground. Punk lets go, after almost cutting off Orton's breath, and Punk grabs the groggy Orton, and throws him into a garage door. Orton looks hurt, as he crawls on the floor, and Punk kicks him in the rib cage. Punk grabs Orton, and he irish whips him, but Orton dodges it, and Orton irish whips Punk into a case holding a fire extinguisher, and it smashes. Orton grabs the fire extinguisher, as he pulls the pin, and goes to spray Punk, but Punk escapes. Orton drops it, as he limps and chases Punk. Punk starts climbing these stairs in the arena, but as Orton starts to climb them behind Punk, Punk leaps off one of the higher stairs, and does a Flying Crossbody onto Orton!! Orton hits the stairs, as Punk hits the floor. Orton is injured, as Punk grabs Orton and smashes his head into the railing. Punk continues up the stairs, as he see's this huge BFI bin. Orton starts to walk up this stair case to a parking lot, but Punk starts pushing the BFI bin towards the staircase. Orton see's a huge bin infront of him, as Punk pushes it down the stairs!

Joey Styles: Oh My God!!! Orton better get out of the way, those things way thousands of pounds!

The BFI bin rolls down the stairs, making loud noise, as Orton moves over, onto the other side hopping the railing. Orton is at the top of the staircase, as a Parking Lot is visible. Punk grabs Orton, but Orton dodges it, and throws a blow to the head of Punk. Orton grabs Punk by his hair, and throws him into the side of a van. Orton smiles, as he grabs Punk again, and he backs up, and throws Punk right threw the van window!! Orton falls to the ground in pain, as Punk is now bleeding. Orton grabs Punk and he continues walking in the arena parking lot, as he throws him into the glass of a booth, where parking tickets are collected. Orton and Punk are now outside, as Punk starts fighting back, and blood is draining down his face. Orton boots Punk in the gut, and Orton runs, and throws Punk into a Semi-Trailer's side! On the trailer, is SWF Cargo, as the crowd boo's Orton. Orton starts taking Punk, as he throws another hard blow to the head of Punk. He grabs Punk, and takes him to the street, as they are fighting beside the Staples Center. Camera crews are trying to capture all of it, as Orton and Punk end up by a bus stop.

Tazz: This is as real as SWF gets! They are outside, and other people are around!

Orton and Punk are infront of the Staples Center entrance, as Orton grabs Punk and nails his Inverted Headlock Backbreaker! Orton grabs Punk, as they enter the building. People are clearing the way, as Orton goes to throw Punk into the Ticketmaster booth, but Punk dodges it, and throws him right into the booth with the ticket rippers! Punk grabs Orton, and lifts him up, and nails his GTS to Orton!!! The crowd in the arena is going wild, as Punk goes for the pinfall, 1..........2.......Orton suprisingly kicks out, as Orton is now bleeding aswell. Punk grabs Orton, as they start to go backstage again. Orton boots Punk in the gut, and he irish whips Punk into a pile of garbage cans. Punk looks really badly hurt, as his whole face is red of blood, and so is Orton's. A black box is shown up ahead, as Orton goes to irish whip Punk into it, but Punk dodges it, and he does a fireman carry, and flips Orton right onto the box, hurting Orton's back! The crowd goes wild, as Punk climbs the black box, and he helps Orton up, as he is looking to finish the match, and he lifts Orton for a GTS! Orton all of a sudden dodges it, and with little momentum left, Orton nails a RKO off of the black box to Punk! The crowd is silent, as Orton lays his hand over Punk's unconsious body, 1.........2.......3!! Randy Orton secures a victory, as Punk and Orton are both really badly injured.

Your Winner: RANDY ORTON!

After the match, both men are knocked out backstage, after the RKO off of the equipment box backstage. Punk is bleeding like crazy, as he lays unconsious on the hard floor. Orton is bleeding and injured aswell, as he lays on the floor in blood. Orton and Punk are both treated, as officials bring stretchers over, and put Orton and Punk on seperate stretchers, sending them away, as the crowd is in shock after the suprising victory from Randy Orton.

* Josh Matthews is backstage, as he is standing infront of the camera, as the fans are going wild *

Matthews: Please welcome my final guests tonight, they are the New SWF Tag Team Champions, The Dudley Boyz!

* D-Von and Bubba walk in smiling, as they are hyped, and they hold the gold around their shoulders *

Matthews: So guys, you joined SWF 4 weeks ago, and now you have managed to beat Beer Money Inc, and managed to overcome Carlito and Primo Colon, whats next as Tag Champions?

D-Von: I think were the fastest growing tag team in SWF yet. We debuted, 4 weeks later, look at us. Sure, there is teams in SWF like Beer Money Inc and The Hardy Boyz, and Holly and AJ, but lets face it, were the best!

Bubba: Thats as straight as it gets Josh. Back in the TNA days, we were doing well, but SWF is probably one of the best things that has happened to us.

Matthews: What makes you guys such a great team?

Bubba: We work together. Were buddies, we always have been buddies. But now, were buddies with gold, and its a reward for our accomplishments here in SWF!

Matthews: Isnt there more to teaming up, than just being buddies?

D-Von: Strength. You put me and Bubba together, you get a dominant force, strong enough to take anyone in this busniess out. Doesnt matter the size, because the 3-D can bring anyone to an end!

Matthews: Another rising team is Cryme Tyme. Whats your thoughts on Shad and JTG?

D-Von: They are a good team, and it would be an interesting match if they came for our titles, but I want to aim for the Hardyz, nobody else I hate more than Jeff.

Bubba: Why?

D-Von: Jeff thinks he is a better risk taker than me, and ive put myself in life-threatning situations.

Bubba: I hate Hardcore Holly, I could end his streak.

Matthews: Guys, were still in the interview?

D-Von: Right, we will talk later Josh, see you man.

* The Dudleyz walk out, holding the Tag Championships laughing, as Josh looks on, and Genesis goes to an ad *

- Ad Break: Tomorrow Night, is the after-math of Genesis, see who came out on top, see who survived! -

Joey Styles: Welcome back to SWF Genesis, and the night is coming to a close!

Tazz: Not exactly, we still have a huge matchup coming up next!

Joey Styles: Thats right, its the match everyone has been waiting for, the World Championship match!

Tazz: Will Samoa Joe, the only Main Champion in SWF, lose his title to JBL tonight, or will Samoa Joe finish the job again?

Joey Styles: Samoa Joe is by far the biggest superstar in SWF today.

Tazz: No doubt. He works hard in this busniess, and tonight, JBL could be a challenge.

Joey Styles: It will be a challenge, JBL is a cheater, and he will do anything to get what he wants, so we will see how this goes here tonight.

{ A video package shows the Samoa Joe/JBL feud forming }

* Ding Ding Ding *

Lillian Garcia: The following contest, is the Main Event of the evening, and its scheduled for pinfall, and its for the SWF World Championship!!!

* Crowd goes wild *

* JBL's theme hits!!! * The crowd boo's loudly, as JBL's limo appears on the side of the stage. The driver gets out, and walks to the back door, and opens it, as JBL comes out, with a white towel resting on his shoulders, and a white cowboy hat. JBL smiles, as people boo him all in the arena, and JBL walks down the ramp cocky. JBL enters the ring, and poses, as he gets ready for Joe.

* Samoa Joe's theme hits!!! * Samoa Joe walks onto the stage, as he has the SWF World Championship around his waist, and the crowd is going nuts for Samoa Joe. Samoa Joe walks down the ramp, tags a few fans, as he looks at JBL from outside the ring with a smile, and he enters the ring, and poses with the Championship, before giving it to the ref, and Joe and JBL go head to head, before the ref splits them.

* The ref holds up the World Championship *

Main Event:
SWF World Championship
Singles Matchup
Samoa Joe © .vs. JBL

* Bell Rings *

Joe and JBL both look at eachother, as they go head to head, and flashes shine around the arena. JBL smiles, as he slaps Joe, showing humiliation to Joe. Joe dives at JBL, and drives him into the canvas, as the champion starts throwing punches to JBL. Joe gets off of JBL, and they both stand back up as the crowd goes wild. JBL and Joe lock up in the middle of the ring, as JBL overcomes Joe this time, and he headlocks Joe. Joe lifts up JBL, and nails a Shoulder Suplex! JBL holds his neck after the move, and Joe kicks JBL in the chest. Joe grabs JBL, and he irish whips JBL agaist the ropes, and as JBL runs back, he does a large big boot to the jaw of Joe! The crowd boo's, as JBL smiles, and he gets ontop of Joe, and starts hammering him with large punches. JBL is forced off by the ref, as Joe gets back up, and help by the ropes. Joe looks pissed off at JBL, as he runs at JBL, but JBL dodges it, and Joe bounces off of the ropes, and JBL does a Shoulder Block to Joe. JBL starts doing multiple elbow drops, injuring the chest of the champion. Joe coughs a few times, as JBL keeps on hitting him with elbow drops. JBL picks up Joe, and he walks him over to the turnbuckle.

Tazz: JBL is doing a good job of taiming the World Champion! We could just see a new Champion here tonight Joey!

JBL sets Joe ontop of the turnbuckle, and he is going to hit a Powerbomb, but Joe dodges it, and nails a Bulldog right off of the turnbuckle! The crowd goes wild, as JBL is on the canvas hurt. Joe gets back up, and he grabs JBL, and he Bearhugs JBL, but then switches to a Belly To Belly Suplex, flipping JBL right over the head of Joe. Joe smirks, as he climbs the turnbuckle, and does a Suicide Dive! JBL moves out of the way, and Joe smashes his elbow into the mat! JBL stands back up, and he waits for Joe to get back up, and JBL clothslines Joe right over the top rope, as the crowd goes wild. Joe and JBL both crash to the hard floor outside of the ring, as JBL is the first to stand. JBL grabs the head of Joe, and he runs, and throws Joe into the side of the announcer table! The table shakes, as it scares Joey and Tazz. JBL starts taking off the equipment off of the commentator table, and he grabs the screen, and smashes it down to the floor. He wipes the wires off of the table, as JBL grabs Joe, and sets him ontop of the table. JBL then climbs onto the table with Joe, and he smiles, as he grabs onto Joe, and is going to do a Powerbomb. JBL has a problem lifting Joe, but just as Joe's head is inbetween JBL's legs....

Joey Styles: Oh no, I see something bad happening here Tazz! We might lose our commentator table!

Joe lifts JBL over his shoulders with his head, and JBL crashes threw the table, and so does Joe! JBL is hurt, as the crowd is roaring threw the arena. Joe gets back up, as his shoulders are in pain. He grabs JBL by his hair, and he irish whips him into the steel steps! JBL hits the steps hard, as they go flying. Joe puts JBL on the bottom half, and he walks over, and grabs the top half, and is going to sandwich JBL in between. Joe lifts it high, but JBL punches Joe in the stomach, and Joe falls and the steps bounce back, and smash Joe in the face! Joe is hurt, as JBL smirks, and he grabs Joe by his hair, and he irish whips him into the steel barricade, but as Joe hits the barricade hard, it breaks, and Joe goes into the audience. JBL walks over to Joe, and he grabs Joe, but Joe uppercuts JBL, and he throws him back into the area where the ring is. Joe goes to irish whip JBL back into the ring, but JBL dodges it, and he throws Joe into the side of the ring. JBL gives off a evil smile, as he grabs onto Joe, but Joe headbutts JBL, and the crowd goes wild, as Joe throws JBL into the ring. JBL gets up, and Joe stands on the ropes outside of the ring, but JBL sneaks an attack, and does the Eye Poke, almost blinding Joe.

Tazz: JBL is dominating the World Champion right now, Bradshaw has really proven himself here in SWF!

JBL grabs Joe by his head, and pulls him over the top rope, as he hits the mat. JBL smiles, as he lifts Joe back up, and he irish whips Joe hard agaist the ropes, and he goes to hit the Clothsline From Hell, but Joe dodges it, and he nails his STJoe. Joe picks up JBL again, but this time he puts him on his shoulders, and does a Samoan Drop! JBL is hurt, as Joe grabs onto JBL, and irish whips him into the turnbuckle again. Joe runs at JBL, but JBL sticks out his elbow and injures Joe. JBL does a DDT to Joe! JBL smiles, as he goes for the first pin in the match, 1.........2.......Joe kicks out at 2, as the crowd goes wild. JBL pulls his hair back mad, as he kicks Joe in the head. JBL picks Joe up, and he irish whips him agaist the ropes, and JBL nails the Clothsline From Hell to Samoa Joe!! The crowd is on their feet in shock, as Joe is out cold on the canvas from JBL's finisher. JBL smiles, as he poses like Samoa Joe, and goes for the pinfall, 1..........2.........Joe kicks out at 2, as the crowd cant belive it, and the whole arena is on their feet. JBL cant belive it either, as he picks Joe back up, and he irish whips him agaist the ropes again, but as he goes to do it again, Joe dodges it, and he runs back and hits a Spinning Wheelbarow Kick to JBL!

Joey Styles: The Champ is on thin wire, and so is JBL, either man is going to be out shortly!

JBL is out on the mat, and Joe goes for the pinfall, 1.........2.......JBL rests his foot on the ropes, as the ref breaks the pin, and Joe looks back, and is mad. Joe looks mad, as he grabs JBL and he nails the Island Driver on JBL, ending him! JBL is injured, as the crowd is going wild, and Joe goes for the ending pinfall, 1..........2........JBL rests his arm this time on the rope, and the ref breaks the pinfall. Joe stands back up sweating, and so does JBL. Joe irish whips JBL agaist the ropes, and as he runs back, JBL dodges it, and bounces off the other side of the ropes, and nails another Clothsline To Hell to Joe!! The crowd is shocked, as Joe is out cold on the canvas, and JBL is out too. JBL starts to crawl to the unconsious body of Joe, as he puts his arm over his chest for the pinfall, 1..........2........Joe kicks out at 2, as JBL cant belive it. JBL can barely walk, and he helps up Joe, and he is going to do a Powerbomb, but Joe dodges it, and he lifts JBL up, and he runs and nails JBL's spine right into the canvas! The crowd goes wild, as Joe manages to pick up JBL, and he nails the Island Driver for the final time! JBL is completely out cold, and people are amazed at this match, as Joe falls on JBL for the pinfall, 1.........2.........3!!!!!! Samoa Joe has done it!! He has retained the SWF World Championship here at Genesis!

Your Winner, and Still SWF World Champion: SAMOA JOE!!!

After the match, Samoa Joe is tired, as he holds up the SWF Championship in celebration. JBL is out cold on the canvas, and Joe celebrates, as he holds the title high and standing on the turnbuckle. Samoa Joe exits the ring, as he smiles, and fans all are happy, and the whole arena is going wild for Joe's win.

Joey Styles: Samoa Joe has done it, he has defeated JBL!

Tazz: JBL tried, but Samoa Joe overcame JBL, and he is still the SWF World Champion, amazing!

Joey Styles: This is about all we have here tonight ladies and gentlemen, thank you for watching SWF Genesis!

* Samoa Joe is seen on the ramp holding up the SWF World Title, as the PPV goes off air *

{ PPV Goes Off-Air }

wwerko619

Reaction score
Carnage Episode #16: Beer Gone Bad?

SWFLogo.jpg

CARNAGELOGO.png

Go!

Catastrophic, not again

Fray the strings
Throw the shapes
Hold your breath
Listen!

BEFORE I FORGET THAT!

BEFORE I FORGET THAT!

Locked in clutch
Pushed in place
Hold your breath
Listen!

BEFORE I FORGET THAT!

BEFORE I FORGET THAT!

My end
It justifies my means
All I ever do is delay
It justifies my means
All I ever do is delay
THE END OF THE ROAD!

BEFORE I FORGET THAT!

BEFORE I FORGET THAT!

BEFORE I FORGET THAT!

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Yeah, yeah, yeah, OH

Tazz: Welcome, and what a night last night in Los Angeles was!

Joey Styles: SWF Genesis was a huge success, and Over The Edge, in 3 weeks will be the same!

Tazz: Genesis had lots happen, and we even saw a new U.S Champion!

Joey Styles: New Tag Team Champions aswell Tazz.

Tazz: Also, Randy Orton defeated CM Punk, in a brutal, brutal contest!

Joey Styles: But we cant forget, Samoa Joe and JBL who went at it, and it was Samoa Joe, who kept the title!

* Kurt Angle's theme hits!!! * The crowd goes nuts, as Kurt Angle walks down the ramp in his busniess suit, and he smiles, as he is wearing shades, and holds a mic in his hand. He enters the ring, and the fans are cheering for Kurt *

Kurt Angle: I have a few announcments to make tonight, and they all have to do with Genesis.

* Crowd goes wild *

Kurt Angle: One is that after the Falls Count Anywhere match between Randy Orton and CM Punk, both men have been given tonight off to heal up.

* Crowd boo's *

Kurt Angle: Two, Genesis was a huge success around the world!!!

* Crowd goes wild *

Kurt Angle: And Three, Rob Van Dam. RVD came into my office during a live taping of Genesis, and demanded a shot in returning here tonight. I promised him that he could have a match tonight, and yes he is getting it.

* Crowd cheers *

Kurt Angle: I also said I am picking his opponent. Someone who could give him a run for his money, someone who can put up a great fight agaist RVD. That someone is one half of the Hardy Boyz!

* Crowd goes nuts *

Kurt Angle: Please welcome RVD's opponent tonight, Jeff Hardy!!!

* Jeff Hardy's theme hits!!! * The crowd goes nuts, as Jeff Hardy makes his way down the ramp, after his pyro hit. Jeff walks down, as he tags fans, and enters the ring with GM, Kurt Angle.

Jeff Hardy: Thanks Kurt, I have respect for Rob Van Dam, and its going to be an interesting match, I can tell you that.

Kurt Angle: Thats good, I want this to......

* Beer Money Inc.s theme hits!!! * The crowd boo's, as Kurt Angle and Jeff Hardy look confused. Robert Roode and James Storm walk down the ramp, as Storm has a beer bottle in his hand, and they enter the ring.

Kurt Angle: What the hell are you doing in my ring?

Roode: Kurt, were here for two reasons, one being you and two Jeff!

* Crowd boo's *

Jeff Hardy: What the hell did I do?

Storm: First Jeff, we have been watching your recent matches, and your brother's matches here on Carnage, and we have been un-impressed. Me and Roode also watched your Genesis match, even more un-impressed! Tell me Jeff, did you win 1 match yet since Carnage's return?

* Jeff Hardy smirks, as he looks face to face with Storm *

Roode: Now Kurt, you put lowlifes like the Hardy Boyz on the Genesis card, and you leave out Beer Money Inc? We were the first ever SWF Tag Champions!! The Hardy Boyz have no title history yet in SWF! We deserve a match, and we deserve one tonight!

* Crowd boo's, as Kurt looks at Roode with a smile *

Kurt Angle: You want a match? Fine, here tonight live on Carnage, Beer Money Inc will go up agaist AJ Styles and the Undefeated Hardcore Holly! Good luck!

* Roode and Storm smile, as they stand in the ring, and Kurt exits the ring, as Jeff climbs out of the ring aswell, and he looks a bit mad at Beer Money Inc, as Kurt and Jeff exit the stage.

- Commercial Break -

Joey Styles: Welcome back to Monday Night Carnage, and could we of just seen the start of a new rivalry?

Tazz: Beer Money Inc is upset that they didnt get a match at Genesis, and Kurt gave them one, a hard one!

Joey Styles: They also trashed the Hardy Boyz!

Tazz: To be honest, both teams have sucked, so untill I see 1 win, il go for that one.

Joey Styles: Oh wow Tazz. We will just see tonight.

* The Miz's theme hits!!! * The Miz walks down with U.S Champion, John Morrison at his side, as they both pose at the stage. The Miz enters the ring, as Morrison moves to the side, and Miz poses on the turnbuckle, as he waits for his opponent.

* MVP's theme hits!!! * MVP runs onto the ramp, hyped up, as he is titleless, and Morrison smiles. MVP gets alot of cheer, as MVP tags a few fans running down, and he enters the ring, and poses in the ring. Miz and MVP both study eachother, as the ref signals the match is about to begin.

Match 1:
Singles Matchup
The Miz .vs. MVP

* Bell Rings *

Miz and MVP have gone on for about 6 minutes, as the match is starting to get intense. MVP is set in the turnbuckle, as Miz runs at MVP to do a Clothsline into the turnbuckle, but MVP dodges it, and Miz smashes into the turnbuckle. Miz turns around, and MVP boots him in the gut, and is setting up his Playmaker on Miz. Miz dodges it, and he irish whips MVP agaist the ropes, and as he runs back, MVP boots Miz in the side of the skull, as the crowd goes wild. MVP is stalking Miz, as he is going to set up the Playmaker again, and as Miz got back up, MVP booted him in the gut, and nailed the Playmaker! The crowd goes wild, as MVP goes for the pinfall to Miz, 1...........2........Miz kicks out at 2, as the crowd boo's. Miz gets back up, and so does MVP, but as he gets back up, Miz nails a Sitout Shoulder Neckbreaker to MVP! Miz goes for the pinfall, 1...........2........MVP kicks out at 2!!! The crowd is on their feet, as Morrison keeps trashing MVP. MVP turns around, and Miz goes to nail the Reality Check, but MVP dodges it, and nails the Playmaker!! Morrison runs in, and knocks MVP out with the U.S Championship, and starts throwing punches to MVP, as the ref rings the bell, and orders the match end in DQ.

Your Winner by DQ: MVP!

After the match, the crowd goes wild, as Miz looks pissed off. John Morrison continues his assault on MVP, but Miz walks over, and grabs Morrison. Morrison and Miz start talking, but out of nowhere, Miz kicks Morrison and nails the Reality Check to Morrison!!! The arena stood in shock, as Miz took the U.S Title, and held it above MVP and Morrison.

* Shelton Benjamin is shown backstage, as he has the MITB case, and is waiting in a room to talk to Kurt Angle, and JBL approaches Benjamin *

JBL: Shelton Benjamin, just the man I need to see.

* Benjamin stands up *

Benjamin: What is it JBL?

JBL: You see, im a little dissappointed in you. You win that match by injuring Ted DiBiase? Is that the only way you can win?

Benjamin: Dont start Bradshaw. It was Ted's fault.

JBL: Shut up!!! You dont deserve that case Shelton, you havent proved anything, all you have proved is you can beat DiBiase and injure him!

Benjamin: Oh so I havent proved anything? Why not me .vs. you at the next PPV for this case?

* Crowd goes wild *

JBL: You actually think you can beat me?

Benjamin: I know I can, you run your mouth around here, and its time I step up and knock you down.

JBL: I accept your challenge. Dont get to comfortable with that case Shelton, because its coming home to me..haha.

* JBL walks off, as Benjamin grabs the case, and takes a good look at it, as the camera goes to commercial. *

- Commercial Break -

Joey Styles: Welcome back to Monday Night Carnage, and the second match for Over The Edge has just been confirmed!

Tazz: Shelton Benjamin will defend his case agaist JBL!

Joey Styles: This will probably be Shelton Benjamin's toughest challenge yet here in SWF!

Tazz: Why didnt Benjamin just cash in the case at Genesis?

Joey Styles: Coming up next, Jeff Hardy will take on the returning Rob Van Dam!

Tazz: Will Rob Van Dam be able to beat Jeff Hardy, if he cant, then he cant return.

Joey Styles: If he wins, then he can stay in SWF!

* Jeff Hardy's theme hits!!! * The crowd cheers, but lots of people boo, because they want RVD back. Jeff Hardy's pyro hits, as he runs down the ramp, tagging fans. He enters the ring, and he runs onto the turnbuckle, and poses, as he awaits his opponent.

* Rob Van Dam's theme hits!!! * Stage pyro goes off, as the crowd is going wild, and RVD comes onto the stage, as the arena erupts. Rob Van Dam walks down the ramp, as he tags fans on the sides, and he rolls into the ring, and poses on the turnbuckle, as Jeff and RVD shake hands before the match, as they respect eachother.

Match 2:
If Rob Van Dam loses, he cannot return to SWF
Singles Matchup
Rob Van Dam .vs. Jeff Hardy

* Bell Rings *

The match has gone on for about 10 minutes, as RVD has already hit high-flying manouvers on Jeff. RVD has been the center of attention threwout the whole match, and Jeff nailed a Swanton Bomb to RVD just moments ago. After RVD just broke the pinfall, the crowd boo's, as Jeff and RVD stand back up. They throw punches at eachother, but out of nowhere, RVD karatekicks Jeff in the side of the head, collapsing the rainbow-head warrior. Jeff lays on the canvas hurt, as RVD is getting ready for the Rolling Thunder. He runs agaist the ropes, and rolls on the canvas, and jumps up to nail the move, but Jeff moves out of the way, and RVD nails his back on the mat. Jeff climbs the turnbuckle, as he wants to hit a Second Swanton Bomb, but RVD runs up the turnbuckle, and gets Jeff in a headscissors, and flips him off of the turnbuckle! Jeff crawls out of the ring, as he holds his back in pain, all of a sudden, Storm and Roode jump the barricade, and Storm smashes a beer bottle over Jeff's head!!! The ref was paying attention to RVD on the turnbuckle, as BMI throws Jeff back into the ring, and the ref orders them out. RVD looks mad, as he leaps and nails the 5 Star Frog Splash to Jeff, knocking the wind out of him. RVD goes for the pinfall, 1...........2.........3!!!

Your Winner: ROB VAN DAM!

After the match, Jeff lays out from the attack from Beer Money Inc. Roode and Storm exit up the ramp, as RVD looks mad, and he mouths off to them from the ring. Roode and Storm smile, as Matt Hardy all of a sudden runs down, and begins attacking BMI. Matt pushes Roode to the ramp, but Storm overcomes Matt, and he DDT's Matt to the steel ramp! The crowd boo's, as Beer Money Inc exit the stage.

* Hardcore Holly and AJ Styles are seen getting ready in their lockeroom, as Holly looks over, and approaches AJ *

Holly: What happened last night?

AJ: You mean you taking my win?

Holly: Were a team, it doesnt matter who gets the pinfall, we both won!

AJ: Look, I had them in my book, not yours. Just because you have a streak doesnt make you the big man of SWF.

Holly: It makes me one of the best.

AJ: Thats enough. You dont know nothing Holly! Im teaming with you, because without me, you wouldnt have that streak!

Holly: Without me, you wouldnt have a partner, or someone to back you up now would you?

AJ: Haha, whatever. All I know, is we better beat Beer Money Inc tonight!

Holly: Dont worry about me, I could beat them both myself. Its you im worrying about.

AJ: Me? Im the best in this tag team!

Holly: You think what you want, but tonight I dont want you screwing up, and il even let you get the pinfall if you want.

AJ: Thanks.

* Hardcore Holly exits the lockeroom, as AJ puts on his elbow pads, and smirks, as he is ready for his match *

- Commercial Break -

Joey Styles: Welcome back to Monday Night Carnage, and problems are brewing with the Holly/AJ duo.

Tazz: It makes sense, they have nothing in common, so ofcourse their friendship is doomed.

Joey Styles: AJ Styles is a totally different person from Hardcore Holly, your right Tazz.

Tazz: Im always right! Haha.

* Hardcore Holly's theme hits!!! * Hardcore Holly and AJ Styles walk down the ramp, as they both look confused, as they enter the ring. AJ poses on the right turnbuckle, and Holly poses on the left one, as they talk in the ring and set up a plan.

* Beer Money Inc.s theme hits!!! * Robert Roode and James Storm walk down the ramp, as they get crowded with boo's, as they enter the ring, and pose on the turnbuckles, and look face to face with Holly and AJ.

Match 3:
Tag Team Matchup
Hardcore Holly & AJ Styles .vs. Beer Money Inc.

* Bell Rings *

After an amazing tag team matchup, people were on their feet for this whole match. As BMI and Holly and AJ got many shots on eachother, and dealt the same amount of pain. Roode and AJ are in the ring right now, as Roode as AJ caught up in the ropes, and he is throwing many punches to the head of AJ. Holly runs in, and he big boots Roode to the canvas with a loud thud. Storm runs in, and he clothslines Holly over the top rope, as both Storm and Holly crash outside of the ring. Roode is about to hit the Payoff to AJ Styles, but AJ dodges it, and he throws Roode into the turnbuckle. Roode and AJ are on the turnbuckle, as Roode is trying to fight his way off, but AJ grabs his head, and smashes it into the turnbuckle, and AJ sets Roode in a position for his finisher, as the crowd is going wild. Roode's legs are at AJ's head, and AJ's legs are locked inbetween his arms. AJ leaps off, nailing the Styles Clash to Roode!! The crowd goes wild, as Storm runs in to attack AJ, and he boots AJ in the skull. All of a sudden, Jeff and Matt run to the outside of the ring, and grab Storm's foot, and pull him out, and attack Storm. Matt nails his Twist Of Fate to Storm, as AJ puts his hand overtop of Roode for the pinfall, 1..........2.........3!!!

Your Winners: HARDCORE HOLLY & AJ STYLES!

After the match, Jeff and Matt Hardy attack BMI, as Holly and AJ exit the ring. AJ and Holly both celebrate, as Jeff and Matt are beating down Roode and Storm. Roode and Storm manage to sneak out of the ring, leaving The Hardyz in the ring, and they taunt BMI, as the crowd goes wild.

* Dave Batista is walking backstage, as he is getting ready for the Main Event match with JBL, but Edge suddenly approaches Batista *

Batista: What the hell do you want?

Edge: Haha, I just want to let you know, coming up next is the Cutting Edge, starring Samoa Joe!

Batista: So? What does it matter to me?

Edge: See, I knew you would act like that Dave, its because you dont care about anyone else.

Batista: All I have my eyes set on, is the SWF World Championship, thats it!

Edge: Take that sight off, because im going to hold that title! Genesis was a fluke, and tonight, watch you lose to JBL!

Batista: A fluke!? I beat you at Genesis, I beat you at Wrestle Fest I!

* Crowd goes wild *

Batista: So, does WrestleFest and Genesis ring a bell?

Edge: Over The Edge is my PPV, and im not letting you become champion on MY night Dave!

* Edge walks away defeated in words, as Batista smirks, and continues working out backstage *

- Commercial Break -

Joey Styles: Welcome back to Carnage, and tonight has really been amazing.

Tazz: Last Night's Genesis was such a huge success, lets go over what happened.

Joey Styles: The Dudley Boyz captured the SWF Tag Championships, also getting tonight off!

Tazz: Shelton Benjamin retained his case, after injuring Ted DiBiase Jr. during the match.

Joey Styles: Holly and AJ defeated the Hardy Boyz, but AJ complained about not getting the victory, which has caused heat between Holly and AJ.

Tazz: John Morrison captured the U.S Championship from MVP, from help of The Miz, his former partner!

Joey Styles: Dave Batista took a clean victory over Edge, earning a shot at Joe's title for Over The Edge!

Tazz: Randy Orton defeated CM Punk, in what was one of the most brutal FCA matches in SWF!

Joey Styles: And Samoa Joe retained his title agaist JBL, after a long long main event, Joe came out with a victory, keeping him the only SWF Superstar to hold the main title.

* Edge's Cutting Edge items are set up in the ring, and 2 stools with 2 mic's are shown, and a red carpet over the mat. *

* Edge's theme hits!!! * Edge walks down with his signature t-shirt, and jeans, as he looks at the crowd and doesnt have a smile. Edge enters the ring, and he looks at the 2 stools, and grabs a mic off of the right one, and sits down. *

Edge: Welcome everyone, to another edition of The Cutting Edge!

* Crowd boo's *

Edge: Tonight, I have a guest, who is the "big man" of SWF, to what you nobody's say.

* Crowd chants, "Samoa Joe!" *

Edge: Before I bring him out, I want to say something about Genesis last night, and how Batista didnt beat me clean! I wasnt prepared, infact, I was pushed into doing the match, thats why I lost!

* Crowd boo's *

Edge: So Batista cant think he is better than me yet, because soon, il be SWF Champion!

* Crowd goes wild for Batista *

Edge: Joe .vs. Batista at Over The Edge is bad busniess, if you cant tell, the PPV name has my name in it, therefor I should be in the main event!

* Crowd goes wild for the Main Event *

Edge: Its already happened before, at Unscripted if you dont remember back in 2006, the night me and Orton beat the crap out of CM Punk, Joe beat Batista, thats whats going to happen again.

* Crowd boo's *

Edge: If you add me into the Main Event, you will all see a new champion, ME!

* Samoa Joe's theme hits!!! * The crowd goes wild, as Samoa Joe walks onto the ramp with his SWF Championship around his shoulder, and he smiles, as the crowd goes nuts. Samoa Joe enters the ring, and he holds the title high, as he sits down on the second stool close to Edge *

Edge: Welcom....

Samoa Joe: Close your mouth.

* Crowd goes nuts *

Edge: Hey! Im the host, you.....

Samoa Joe: Im the guest, and its my turn to talk!

* Crowd goes wild *

Samoa Joe: Your coming out here, and telling everyone your better than Batista, when quite frankly, when have you beat him 1 on 1? Never!

* Crowd goes wild *

Samoa Joe: Next, just because Over The Edge has your name in it, means you get to be in the main event? If Kurt Angle did that, I wouldnt respect him anymore. Edge, you have to earn your way into the Main Event, you just do....

Edge: Shut up!

* Crowd boo's *

Samoa Joe: Im not finis...

Edge: Yes, as a matter of fact you are finished. You have never faced me 1 on 1 Joe, never! Dont you think the fans would be better, if it was Joe/Edge at Over The Edge, instead of Batista?

Samoa Joe: No, because the outcome would be worse for you, than Batista. I see nothing wrong with Batista, he is a great man, but you have the mind of a 5 year old, and you think your the best, when your only accomplishment is teaming with Randy Orton, who you now hate, and winning the Tag Championships for only 1 week, untill you lost it to Carlito and Primo?

* Crowd goes wild *

Samoa Joe: There is a reason me and Batista are headlining Over The Edge, thats because we make the best fight!

Edge: Is that so? Joe, Batista doesnt respect you, and after you and his confrontations the past month, you should be glad he hasnt ripped you apart yet!

Samoa Joe: Edge, your just jealous that your not in the Main Event, at the PPV you say you own!

* Crowd goes wild *

Samoa Joe: And at Over The Edge, I will walk out still SWF World Champion!

* Crowd goes nuts, as Edge stands up, and shoves his stool to the side, knocking it over mad. Joe gets up, and Edge and Joe stare down, as Edge still has the mic. *

Edge: You know what Joe, how about I put you out right now....

* Edge strikes Joe, and he starts throwing punches to Joe. Joe shoves Edge off, and he runs, but Edge nails a Spear to Joe!!! Edge looks down at the layed out Joe, and Edge grabs the SWF World Championship and holds it high above Joe. *

- Commercial Break -

Joey Styles: Welcome back to Monday Night Carnage, and the Main Event is in just moments!

Tazz: But did you see that earlier, Edge Speared Samoa Joe!

Joey Styles: Edge is sure pushing it, and I know he wants a title shot at Over The Edge.

Tazz: We are about to see the Main Event, I wonder whats running threw Batista's mind right now?

* Batista's theme hits!!! * Batista runs onto the stage, as the crowd goes nuts, and Batista's pyro hits at the stage. Batista continues down the ramp, as he tags a few fans. He enters the ring, and poses on the turnbuckles, as he is hyped up for the match. *

* JBL's theme hits!!! * The crowd boo's loudly, as JBL's limo appears on the side of the stage. The driver gets out, and walks to the back door, and opens it, as JBL comes out, with a white towel resting on his shoulders, and a white cowboy hat. JBL smiles, as people boo him all in the arena, and JBL walks down the ramp cocky. JBL enters the ring, and poses, as he and Batista have a staredown.

Main Event:
Singles Matchup
Dave Batista .vs. JBL

* Bell Rings *

As this 15 minute matchup is still underway, both JBL and Batista are going at it, and some highlights from the match include a Batista Bomb that Batista delivered to JBL not to long ago, and also a Clothsline From Hell outside of the ring. Batista has JBL grappled in the corner, as Batista puts more pressure on his shoulders, and he throws JBL across the ring. JBL gets back up, and he is mad at Batista, as he runs at him, and Batista lifts him up, and nails a Spinebuster!!! Batista shakes the ropes, as he turns around, and he grabs JBL, and sets him in for the Batista-Bomb. He lifts up JBL, but JBL grabs onto the nearest top rope, and he holds on. Batista falls backwards, as JBL smashes his face into the rope! Batista runs agaist the other side of the ropes, and runs back at the groggy JBL, and Spears him!!! Batista picks up JBL, and nails a second Spinebuster!! Batista is getting hyped up, as the crowd in the arena can feel the anticipation. Batista gets JBL in a Batista-Bomb position, and lifts him up, and nails JBL hard with the Batista-Bomb to the canvas, as the ring shakes! Batista goes for the pinfall, 1...........2.........3!!!

Your Winner: DAVE BATISTA!

After the match, Batista celebrates, as he poses on the turnbuckle, and the arena roars. Batista turns around, and Edge is shown, and he runs, and Spears Batista!! Edge smirks, as Batista is layed out on the canvas, and JBL rests on the turnbuckle in pain, and Edge stands in the ring as if he is the big man.

* Kurt Angle's theme hits!!! *

* Crowd roars, as Kurt Angle walks onto the stage with a mic, and in his busniess suit *

Kurt Angle: I dont like this at all Edge, the cheap shots, the spears!

* Crowd boo's Edge *

Kurt Angle: Thats why next week you and Batista will be in seperate matches, with everything on the line. If Batista wins his match, he stays in the Main Event. If he loses, he is kicked out.

* Crowd boo's *

Kurt Angle: If you win your match Edge, you will enter in for a Triple Threat Main Event at Over The Edge. If you lose, you can not fight Samoa Joe untill he loses his title. Good luck to you both!

* Edge smiles, as he signals he will be SWF World Champion, and he exits the ring, as Batista is back up, and raged at Edge, and Carnage cuts off air. *

{ Carnage Goes Off-Air }

SO FAR CONFIRMED PPV CARD FOR SWF OVER THE EDGE IN 2 WEEKS:

SWF World Championship
Samoa Joe © .vs. Dave Batista

Shelton Benjamin © .vs. JBL

* Im sorry that the matches are really short, I have got alot busier at work lately, and I dont have time to type out matches, but I still want to continue writing with SWF. Things will be back to normal within a good few weeks, probably untill Over The Edge, so just be patient with me, and dont give me heck for the matches :) *