Swagger/Zeb Video Promo

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Delbusto2

The Artiste
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Made a short promo video of Swagger and his new manager, using his match with Ryder from last night. I hope these two go far with this.

Delbusto2

The Artiste
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
NanoRah14 said:
Wish for that too, love Swagger, but he's not been really lucky in this past months...

I think Swagger is at his best at the moment, especially with Zeb now. Just the way he carries himself seems really different, as opposed to the goofy looking Swagger I was used to seeing.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
SWAG is back!? Was his return this week? Or did i miss it previously. Awesome.

Alpa Chino

Jobber
Reaction score
AW: Swagger/Zeb Video Promo

Best part of RAW yesterday imho

MarkyMark

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
So is this going to eventually lead to Swagger vs ADR for the title. Maybe it will be a go back to Mexico match lol. I'm loving this new gimmick so far.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
MarkyMark said:
So is this going to eventually lead to Swagger vs ADR for the title. Maybe it will be a go back to Mexico match lol. I'm loving this new gimmick so far.

ADR would win, you mark.:mad2: