SWA: The Next Generation

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
4tq6ix.png

The dust has settled on the landscape that the once dominant organization of the Sadistic Wrestling Alliance reigned. Countless matches and memories graced this ring and the fans screams and cheers still echo throughout the arenas. Some of the most astounding and unbelievable matches accorded when the stakes were at it’s highest. But alas all memories of the past. The once mighty titans of the ring who towered above the rest have faded. Michaels, Austin, Hart are just a few of the names that left us in awe of their abilities as they competed for the most coveted title in the professional wrestling history. The general who led his army into the war and came out victorious over many battles has returned. Andrew Walker wants to revolutionize the way professional wrestling is seen once again. Although the army that once helped him dominate before is gone, new and improved soldiers of the ring are ready for a war. A new chapter is going to be written. The next generation is here and ready to make history!

SWA_Monday_Night_Anarchy_by_weebo32.png

5ehi8n.png

seX-Power

awesome

roster has a few problems: lack of depth could mean that some guys you want to push end up being lower carders and there's a lack of a monster presence, something that could be filled by even someone like Jack Swagger. WHen the whole roster's doing flashy moves it's hard for some guys to stand out and others to get heel heat. also, seeing the hardyz and e&c as teams is great but they're really too good to be stuck in a tag division.

minor gripes anyway, cant wait to read this further

y2j__legend

Reaction score
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY

Convincing enough?
Well, I've been nagging you for quite a bit to come back {like, a year?}, so yah, WOOT~! Churn out shows please.

Edge for 79204729084732 year world title reign and feud with Styles.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Looks good, but as X said, I don't like seeing Edge and Christian in a tag team but other then that, it is basically a typical Andrew Walker roster minus the Older Guys. But this is a good thing. I like all these guys. Good Luck Andrew.

Evil Austin

I'll be honest here, I am not feeling the roster. It may be because the last two threads this company has, had were with roster depth of over 40 people :p but I do suggest getting a few more names, it just doesn't seem like it would be able to hold up a two hour show.

Other then that, I am familiar with your history and know what you are capable of and what you can do with your writting, I am very happy to see you return and hope to see you get craking right away.

The Rated R CMStar

I have to agree with the rest about lack of depth in the roster, but if anything, that's a challenge and will do for a better read as we'll see non traditional guys in more prominent roles. SWA was always a hell of a read with amazing storylines, so this shouldn't be different. Can't wait for it.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Joey Styles: “Hello everybody and welcome to the dawning of a new era in profession wrestling. The return of the Sadistic Wrestling Alliance is going to revolutionize just as it did in the past! I am your play by play analyst Joey Styles and sitting along side me is my broadcast colleague Jeremy Borash!”

Jeremy Borash: “Greetings everyone and Styles I must say it is an honor to be sitting here in the presence of wrestling media greatness.”

Joey Styles: “Well I don’t think I count as some of the greats such as Jim Ross or Gordon Soley but thank you Jeremy.”

Jeremy Borash: “I was talking about myself! Come on I am probably one of the greatest wrestling reporters to cover the sport! I mean I have a twitter account! I have covered all the breaking stories of pro wrestling for years and now I have decided to take over the announcing booth! I mean is there anything I can’t do?”

Joey Styles: “Well apparently you can’t grasp a sense of modesty, but anyways folks with certain egos aside I think it is time we got some of the amazing non stop action that the SWA is known to deliver! Such as out main event tonight as the Charismatic Enigma Jeff hardy takes on Captain Charisma Christian Cage!”

Jeremy Borash: “Don’t forget the amazing tag team action as Brian Kendrick and Paul London take on the incredible legacy driven Hart Foundation!”

Joey Styles: “But we are going to kick things off with the amazing X Division action that is always known with Monday night Anarchy as Amazing Red takes on the warrior Low Ki!”

Jeremy Borash: “And last but not least, our owner Andrew Walker is going to address the fans and all SWA employees tonight here in that very ring.”

Joey Styles: “All that and plenty more coming at you tonight here on Monday Night Anarchy folks! Right now let us send it down to Justin Roberts to get the night underway.”

Low Ki vs. Amazing Red​

Justin Roberts: “Ladies and gentlemen it is time for the opening contest of Monday Night Anarchy! Introducing first from Brooklyn, New York, standing 5’8” tall and weighing in at 170 pounds, Low Ki!”

(Low Ki appears on the ramp crouched down looking out over the crowd with a very intense look on his face. Low Ki walks down the ramp looking from side to side at the cheering crowd. Low Ki hops up onto the ring apron and climb through the middle and top rope.)

Justin Roberts: “And his opponent, from Brooklyn, New York, standing 5’6” tall and weighing in at 147 pounds, Amazing Red!”

(Amazing Red appears on the stage to loud cheers from the crowd. Red walks down the ramp going from side to side slapping the hands of the fans as he walks up the steel steps and onto the ring apron and enters the ring.)

Both men slowly circle around the middle of the ring staring each other down. Amazing Red moves in for a collar elbow tie up but receives a kick to the outer thank courtesy of Low Ki. Red backs off a little but goes back towards Low Ki as they circle once again. Low Ki goes for another leg kick but Red back out of the way and spins around landing a spinning back kick to the gut of Low Ki. Low Ki holds his abdomen for a second before charging at Red full speed. Low Ki attempts a clothesline but Red ducks under it. Low Ki turns around and starts to run at red again but Red hooks the arm of Low Ki and send shim down with an arm drag. Low Ki and Red are both quickly up to their feet and as Ki moves in Red leaps up and connects with a dropkick to the chest of Low Ki sending him stumbling back to the ropes and Low Ki falls in between the middle and top rope to the outside. Ki lands on his feet and is holding his jaw with his back to the ring. Red gets to his feet and runs towards the ropes. Amazing red grabs the top rope and front flips over it and lands feet first on the ring apron . Low Ki turns around and Red leaps off the ring apron and manages to get his legs around the head of Low Ki and snaps off a hurricanrana. The crowd cheers loudly as Red walks over to Ki and grabs him by his head and rolls him into the ring underneath the bottom rope. Red slides into the ring as Ki is on hi hands and knees. Red gets on his feet and lands a few forearm shots to the back of Ki. Ki gets to both feet and red lands a right hand to the face of Ki and pushes him back into the corner. Red grabs the wrist of Ki and goes for the whip but Ki reverses it. Red hit’s the corner and Ki charges towards him but red moves out of the way. Ki lands chest first in the top turnbuckle Red stands behind Low Ki and lands a drop kick to the back of Ki driving him into the top turnbuckle once again. Red gets to his knees and quickly school boys Ki and the referee drops and counts 1.…2.….and Ki kicks out.

Red rises to his feet and picks Ki up to his feet and pushes him into the corner and red goes for the whip but Ki reverses it. Red his the corner and Ki charges once again. Ki runs right into a right boot from Red and as Ki back steps, Red hops up to the second rope and leaps off. Ki leaps up into the air and lands an enzui-giri to the face of Red. Red hit’s the mat flat on his back and Ki quickly covers. The referee drops down and counts 1.….2.….and Red kicks out. Ki quickly gets to his feet and grabs red by the head and lifts him to his feet. Ki scoops up Red and slams him down to the mat. Ki runs back and bounces off the ropes and drops an elbow on the chest of Red. Ki covers him and quickly hooks the leg. The referee counts 1.….2.…..and Red kicks out. Ki stands up and looks down at Red who slowly makes his way up to his knees. Ki lands a double chop to the shoulders of Red. Ki runs towards the ropes and leaps up to the middle rope. Ki springboards off the middle rope and as Red makes it to his feet he is nailed with a flying knee to jaw. Ki covers Red once again and the referee counts 1.…2.…and Red gets a shoulder up off the mat. Ki gets to his feet and looks down at Red frustrated. Ki picks Red up to his feet and grabs him in a double underhook. Ki sends Red over with a Double underhook suplex and rolls with Red instead of releasing the double underhook and locks in a modified Dragon Sleeper called the Dragon Wing. Low Ki cranks on the Dragon Wing as Red’s face starts to turn a bright red. The referee asks Red if he quits and Red screams no. Low Ki finally releases the Dragon Wing and stands up looking down at Red.

Ki picks Red up to his feet and lands a European uppercut. Red is knocked back into the corner. Ki walks up to Red and lands a hard knife edge chop. Ki follows it up with another hard knife edge chop and grabs the wrist of Red and goes for the whip. Red stops himself before their grips break and Ki pulls Red back towards him and goes for the back body drop. Red grabs a hold of the top rope and lands on the ring apron in the corner. Ki turns around and is hit with a forearm shot to the side of his face. Red leaps up to the top turnbuckle quickly but Ki counters and lands a kick to one of the legs of Red and causes him to straddle the top turnbuckle. Ki grabs the back of Red’s head and pulls him forward. Red falls off the top turnbuckle and falls back first on the mat. Ki picks Red up to his feet and grabs one arm of Red and Ki begins to land several hard knees to the chest and abdomen of a bent of Red. Red reaches out with his free arm and grabs one of the legs of Ki as he threw a knee and pulled, tripping Low Ki so where he falls back first on the mat. Red flips over in the bridge and pins Low Ki. The referee counts 1.…and Ki kicks out. Both men quickly get to their feet and Low Ki goes for a head kick. Red ducks under and wraps his arms around the waist of Ki as his back is towards him. Red rolls back pulling Ki with him and rolls him into a pin. The referee counts 1.…and Ki kicks out and red falls on top of Ki. Low Ki immediately locks in a rear naked choke on Red. Red plants his feet on the mat and leans back pushing the shoulders of Ki down on the mat. The referee counts 1.…2.….and Ki releases the rear naked choke and rolls out from under Red.

Ki gets to his feet first and measures as Red slowly gets to his feet. Ki lands a kick to the side of the head of Red that echoes throughout the arena. Instead of going for the pin, Ki stands there and measures once again as Red slowly starts to stir and rise to his knees. Red gets up on one knee and Ki throws a kick but Red drops down and trips up Ki. Ki falls flat on his back and Red hops up to his feet quickly. Red takes a few steps towards the fallen Low Ki and leaps up and lands a shooting star press. Red quickly hooks the leg and the referee counts 1.…2.….and Ki kicks out. Red gets up to his feet slowly and Ki uses the ropes to help himself up to his feet. Red pushes Ki up against the ropes and lands a few right hands. Red goes for the whip but Ki reverses it. Red bounces off the ropes and Ki goes for a clothesline but red ducks under it. Red bounces off the ropes and leaps up for a hurricanrana but keeps the momentum going and manages to swing around and grab Ki in a front facelock and drives him down with a DDT. Red grabs the arm of Ki and drags him over in front of the corner. Red signals for the end and climbs up the turnbuckles. Red stands on the top turnbuckle and goes for the corkscrew moonsault he calls the Infrared but Ki rolls out of the way. Red arches and holds his back as Ki slowly gets back to his feet. Red gets up to his feet and stumbles over to the corner. Ki stands across the ring from him, Ki runs towards Red and does a cart wheel and than leaps in front of Red and lands a kick to the side of the head. Red stumbles out of the corner as Ki gets to his feet. Ki signals for the end and grabs Red in a front facelock. Ki hooks a leg and lifts him up for the Ki Krusher 99. Ki walks to the middle of the ring and drops down and connects with the Ki Krusher 99. Ki hooks the leg and the referee counts 1.…2.…3!

Justin Roberts: “Here is your winner Low Ki!”

(Low Ki looks down at Amazing Red and runs his thumb across his throat and walks away.)

Jeremy Borash: “Can you believe the amazing back and forth action between Amazing Red and Low Ki?”

Joey Styles: “They certainly exemplified the pure talent and heart that lies within every X Division wrestler in the SWA.”

Jeremy Borash: “Well not everyone I mean come on Low Ki is the cream of the crop in the X Division and mark my words is going to be the X Division champion!”

Joey Styles: “I didn’t know you were a psychic. We should add that to you list of other useless skills.”

Jeremy Borash: “Oh wait I am getting a vision. Yes….yes…..styles you are going to be a virgin forever and are going to shut your mouth while I send it back to Matt Striker who is standing by with Captain Charisma!”

(Matt Striker is standing in front of a plasma tv with the SWA logo displaying on it.)

Matt Striker: “Hello everyone I am Matt Striker and joining me at this time is the Captain of Charisma, Christian Cage!”

(Christian Cage walks into the frame next to Striker with a smug and cocky look on his face as he looks up to the side and the crowd boos loudly. Matt lifts the microphone to his mouth but Cage grabs the hand of Striker and pulls it towards him.)

Christian Cage: “The single biggest star in the SWA is here and I am on my way to claiming the biggest prize in this industry and my path starts tonight. You see the first person in my way of the championship is going to be Jeff Hardy. You know I could stand here all day and run through the list of charges, I mean accomplishments Jeff has on his rap sheet. But on top of being a go nowhere, junkie loser who likes to paint his crappy portraits. He thinks he can come into an arena filled with my Peeps and actually win? No see that isn’t going to happen. Let me paint a portrait for you Jeff. You, face down in the canvas, me standing tall over your pathetic body and my arm raised high in the air. I am going to destroy you Jeff and there is nothing you are going to be able to do about it. Incase you didn’t know….now you know.”

(Cage throws down the arm of Striker and walks out of frame leaving Striker there looking towards the direction Cage walked off. In.)

-Commercial break-

-Returns to Program-

Joey Styles: “Welcome back to Monday Night Anarchy and what an ego Christian Cage has. Not to mention how low can he go bringing the man’s personal life into the mix?”

Jeremy Borash: “Cage speaks the truth and doesn’t pull any punches because people like you might think it is offensive. How can people let their kids cheer a junkie I agree with Cage.”

Joey Styles: “Well no one asked what you thought Borash and lets send it down to Justin Roberts so we can get to something actually entertaining. Tag Team action!”

Next Generation Hart Foundation vs. London and Kendrick

Justin Roberts: “this is a tag team contest scheduled for one fall. Introducing the first team at a combined weight of 380 pounds, the team of Paul London and Brian Kendrick!”

(London and Kendrick appear on the stage wearing white masks. They run full speed down the ramp and slide into the ring. London and Kendrick go to opposite corners and point to the crowd and than each other. They both do a back flip towards the middle of the ring. They both squat down and remove their masks and looks towards the stage.)

Justin Roberts: “And their opponents making their way to the ring, weighing in at 456 Teddy Hart and Harry Smith, The New Hart Foundation!”

(Teddy Hart walks out onto the ramp in his bright pink sparkling pants. Harry Smith walks out behind him flexing in short tights holding a Canadian flag. They walk down the ramp. Teddy walks up the steps and Harry sets the Canadian flag down by the steps and hops onto the ring apron.)

Teddy Hart and Paul London lock up in a collar elbow tie up. London pushes back and backs Teddy into his corner. London reaches up and tags in Kendrick. London lands a right hand to the gut of Teddy and Kendrick enters and lands a kick to the gut of Teddy as well. London exits the ring as Kendrick continues to lands boots to the gut of Teddy. Teddy Hart battles back and lands a right hand to the jaw of Kendrick. Teddy throws a back elbow that connects with the jaw of London knocking him off the ring apron. Kendrick comes at Hart again and Teddy leaps up and lands a step up enzui-giri to the back of Kendrick’s head. Teddy gets to his feet once again and turns and faces the corner. Teddy springs up to the middle rope and leaps off the middle rope and lands a moonsault on a standing Kendrick. Teddy gets up holding his chest and begins to walk towards his corner. Teddy stops and turns around and lands a boot to the face of Kendrick who is attempting to get to his hands and knees. Kendrick than falls face first on the mat and Teddy walks over to Harry and tags him in.

Harry enters the ring and Kendrick gets up and Harry runs at Kendrick and knocks him down with a hard clothesline. Harry walks over to London and lands a dropkick and knocks London off the ropes once again. Harry gets to his feet and turns to a now standing Kendrick and lands a European uppercut. Kendrick bounces back against the ropes and ends up bouncing right into the arms of Harry Smith once again. Harry wraps his arms around Kendrick and suddenly sends him over with an overhead belly to belly suplex. Harry stands and flexes for the crowd as Kendrick crawls to a corner and uses the ropes to get to his knees. Harry walks towards Kendrick with a swagger and Kendrick leaps up and lands a low dropkick to the knee of Harry. Harry falls forwards and lands with his head slamming against the middle turnbuckle. Harry moves over resting his head across the middle rope. London runs along the ring apron and lands a running dropkick to the side of Harry’s face. Kendrick rushes over and tags in London. Kendrick and London walk over to Harry and they both whip him across the ring. Harry bounces off the ropes and runs right into a double hip toss to him to the ground. London covers Harry and the referee counts 1…and Harry kicks out. London sits up and picks up Harry to his feet and drags him over to a corner and slams him face first into the top turnbuckle. London turns Harry around and snap mares Harry down to the mat and lays him down. London turns to the ropes and jumps onto the second rope, springboards off and lands a leg drop across the neck of Harry. London goes for the cover and the referee counts 1…and Harry gets a shoulder up. Teddy attempts to get into the ring but the referee stops him. London gets up to his feet and attempts to pick up Harry to his feet, but Harry lands a low blow on London.

Harry gets to his feet and lands a knee to the mid section of London. Harry drags London by his head over to his corner and Harry tags in Teddy. Harry picks up London for a side slam but drops him down with a back breaker. Harry holds London in place with his forearm across his throat stretching London’s back across his knee. Teddy climbs up to the top rope and leaps up landing the leg drop across the throat of London. Harry exits the ring as Teddy quickly covers London 1…2…and Kendrick grabs the leg of Teddy and pulls him off of London. Kendrick picks up Teddy to his feet and begins to land right hands to the face of Teddy. Kendrick leaps and connects with a dropkick to the face of Hart. Kendrick gets to his feet and Smith is entering the ring. Kendrick charges attempting a clothesline but Smith ducks underneath it and grabs Kendrick around the waist. Smith picks up Kendrick for a back suplex but Kendrick lands on his feet behind Smith. Kendrick takes a step forward beside Smith and lands a side Russian leg sweep. Teddy Hart and Paul London are getting to their feet at the same time. London and Hart face each other and begin to exchange right hands. London connects with a kick to the mid section of Hart. London grabs Hart behind the head and tosses Hart across the ring to a waiting Kendrick. Kendrick grabs Hart around the neck and runs towards the corner. Kendrick walks up the turnbuckles and hit’s the Sliced Bread #2 and drives Hart across the chest of Smith. Hart lies on top of Smith and London exit’s the ring and walks along the ring apron. London walks to the corner and climbs up the turnbuckles. Kendrick moves Hart to lay directly on top of Smith. Kendrick holds their ankles as London stands perched on the top turnbuckle. London leaps off with a Shooting Star Press and comes down on top of Hart and Smith. Hart rolls off Smith and Kendrick pins hart as London crawls on top of Smith. The referee drops down and begins the count 1...2...3!

Justin Roberts: “Here are your winners by pin fall, the team of Paul London and Brian Kendrick!”

Jeremy Borash: “I cannot believe it! How is this possible?”

Joey Styles: “Don’t ever underestimate this young team. What an upset for London and Kendrick and what a boost for this young team in the tag team division of the SWA.”

-Commercial Break-

-Returns to program-

(Matt Striker is standing with Brian Kendrick and Paul London.)

Matt Striker: “ I am here with the victorious team of London and Kendrick. How was it going into this match knowing you were the underdogs and still coming out on top?”

Paul London: “We have been in the underdog situation before but you know we just hope that maybe tonight showed the fans and Mr. Walker you know that we are a young and talented team and we are going to try and work our way up the ranks here in SWA.”

Brian Kendrick: “I don’t think people take into account our scrappiness and our desire to win. People can call us underdogs if they want but week after week we are going to keep on coming and giving our best to walk out of the ring with our arms raised in victory.”

Matt Striker; “Ok guys well thanks for you time and congratulations on your victory over the Hart Foundation tonight!”

Joey Styles: “What class and sportsmanship from that young team and you have to be impressed with not only their victory but also their will and determination.”

Jeremy Borash: “Yeah they got spunk but I think tonight was a fluke. None the less they get the win tonight but you know what, it is time to get onto real important matters. Christian cage vs. Jeff Hardy!”

Joey Styles: “Not only do we have that major main event coming up next but also don’t forget we have Mr. Walker’s address to the fans and everyone in SWA still to come tonight! For once tonight you are right and this is going to be explosive folks so strap yourselves in because this is going to be a rocket buster!”

Jeff Hardy vs. Christian Cage

Justin Roberts: “The following contest is the Main Event and is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from Cameron, North Carolina. Weighing in at 215 lbs, the Charismatic Enigma, Jeff Hardy!”

(The lights go out as Jeff appears on the stage. The paint on his arm and forehead glow as he dances at the top of the stage. Jeff walks down the ramp touching the hands of the fans. Jeff slides into the ring and walks to the corner and poses as he stands on the middle rope.)

Justin Roberts: “And his opponent, from Orangeville, Ontario, Canada. Weighing in at 227 lbs, Captain Charisma, Christian Cage!

(The countdown appears on the screen and than Christian Cage appears on the stage as smoke shoots up from behind him. He turns around showing the Captain Charisma on his jacket and than walks down the ring. Cage walks up the steel steps and enters the ring through the middle and top rope. Cage looks at Jeff Hardy in disgust and turns to the corner and stands on the middle rope. Cage takes his jacket off and drops it to ringside. Cage steps off the middle rope and the bell rings.)

As soon as the bell rings, Jeff charges across the ring connecting with a series of right hands that back Cage up into a corner. Once in the corner Jeff throws on a blatant choke and the referee counts 1...2...3...4...and Jeff releases the hold. Jeff automatically starts connecting with a series of right forearm shots to the face of Cage. The referee pulls Jeff back and once Jeff re-approaches Cage, Cage connects with a kick to the mid section. Cage walks out of the corner and connects with a few right hands and than goes to scoop up Jeff. Jeff slides off the shoulders of Cage and lands on his feet behind him. Jeff grabs cage behind the head and runs towards the ropes. Jeff throws Cage over the top rope but Cage manages to hang on and land on the ring apron. Jeff turns around and approaches Cage and Cage throws a right hand. Jeff blocks the right hand and connects with a right hand of his own. Jeff drops down and slides in between Cages legs and stands on the arena floor. Jeff grabs both feet of Cage and pulls them off the ring apron and Cage falls face first onto the ring apron. Cage falls to the floor holding his jaw as Jeff slides back into the ring underneath the bottom rope. Jeff stands in the ring and grabs the top rope looking down at Cage. Cage rises to his feet and turns towards the ring apron and Jeff leaps up and than slingshots a dropkick to the chest of Cage through the middle and bottom rope. Cage is knocked down to the floor once again and Jeff stands back up to his feet in the ring once again. Jeff immediately walks over to the ropes and exit’s the ring. Jeff walks along the ring apron and he climbs up the turnbuckles. Jeff stands on the top turnbuckle as Cage is slowly rising to his feet. Jeff leaps off the top turnbuckle and hits Cage with a cross body. Jeff stands up and takes his shirt off and throws it into the crowd. He bends down and grabs Cage by the head and tosses him back into the ring underneath the bottom rope.

Jeff slides into the ring and covers Cage. The referee drops down and counts 1...and Cage manages to get a shoulder up. Jeff stands up and walks to the corner. Jeff faces the corner and climbs up the turnbuckles. Jeff stands on the top turnbuckle with his back to Cage who has crept up to his feet. Cage charges at Jeff and knocks his feet out from underneath him. Jeff straddles the top rope as Cage connects with a knife edge chop that knocks Jeff back and off the top rope crashing to the mat below. Cage looks down at Jeff and puts his boot in his face. Cage than bends down and slaps Jeff in the face screaming at him “You’re pathetic”. Cage grabs Jeff around the head and picks him up to his feet. Cage grabs Jeff in a front facelock and picks him up for a vertical suplex. Cage than drops Jeff stomach first across the top rope. Jeff remains folded over the top rope and Cage drives his elbow into the back of Jeff’s head and Jeff falls off the top rope and back into the ring. Cage covers Jeff and hooks his leg and the referee counts 1...2...and Hardy gets a shoulder up. Cage stands up and looks down at Jeff who is on one hand and his knees while his other arm is draped across his gut. Cage bends down and grabs the arm that Jeff has across his gut and picks him up to his feet. Cage holds that arm out and throws a series of straight kicks to the gut and ribs of Hardy before landing a clubbing forearm to the back of the head which knocks Jeff back down to the mat. As Jeff lies on the mat, Cage begins to stomp on the ribs of Jeff over and over until the referee pulls Cage back. Cage looks to the crowd and slowly slaps his chest and than walks back over to Jeff. Cage bends down and picks up Jeff to his feet. Cage leans Jeff to one side and lifts his arm and latches in an abdominal stretch.

Jeff slowly manages to slip out of the grip of Cage and begins to throw a few elbows back that connect with the face of Christian. Jeff turns around and begins to connect with a few right hands and than bends down and grabs the head of Cage. Jeff leaps up to attempt that sit down jaw breaker but Cage throws a knee up that buries into the ribs of Hardy. Hardy is hunched over holding his ribs and Cage throws up another knee that goes into the rib cage of Jeff. Cage walks around Jeff and stands behind him. Cage grabs the hair of Jeff and pulls him back and hooks his head and drives Hardy down to the mat with a reverse DDT. Cage moves to he side of Jeff and hooks the leg. The referee drops down and counts 1...2...and Jeff kicks out. Cage sits on his knees looking up at the referee as Jeff rolls cross the ring and reaches up to the middle rope to help himself up. Cage stands up and walks over to Jeff. Cage pushes Jeff’s throat across the middle rope choking him. Cage can be heard screaming “Come on Junkie!” as the referee counts 1...2...3...4...and Cage lets go. Cage backs away as the referee admonishes him and Jeff slowly uses to the ropes to pick himself up. Cage walks over and grabs Hardy by the hair and drags him to the middle of the ring. Jeff begins to unleash a series of right hands to the gut of Cage. Jeff stands up right as Cage releases his grip. Jeff unloads with a series of right hands to the face of Cage. Jeff backs Cage up to the ropes and than grabs his wrist and attempts to whip him across the ring but Cage reverses it. Jeff bounces off the ropes and connects with a flying forearm to Cage. Cage is knocked down as Jeff stands there calling Cage to bring it on. Cage gets up only to be knocked down with a clothesline by Hardy. Cage gets back up and Jeff throws a kick to the mid section of Cage but Cage catches the foot of Jeff. Jeff leaps up and connects with a spinning back mule kick. Jeff crawls across the mat and covers Cage. The referee drops don 1...2...and Cage gets a shoulder up. Both men slowly rise up to their feet but Cage manages to get a kick to the gut of Jeff. Cage grabs the wrist of Jeff and attempts to whip him across the ring but Jeff reverses. Jeff holds onto Cage’s wrist and pulls Cage towards him. Hardy takes Cage down with a double leg take down. Jeff holds onto the ankles of Cage and leaps up landing a double leg drop to the lower extremities of Cage. Hardy stands up and walks towards the ropes and exits in between the middle and top rope. Jeff walks along the ring apron and begins to climb up the turnbuckles. Jeff stands perched on the top rope as Christian rises up to his feet. Cage charges at Jeff’s feet but Jeff leaps off the top rope and lands on his feet in the middle of the ring. Cage turns in the corner as Jeff turns and faces Cage. They charge at each other and Christian attempts a clothesline but Jeff ducks underneath it and continues running towards the corner. Cage turns around as Jeff steps up the turnbuckles. Jeff gets to the top turnbuckle and leaps off and hits Cage with the Whisper in the wind.

Jeff crawls over and tosses an arm over Christian Cage. The referee drops down and counts 1...2...and Cage gets a shoulder up. Cage crawls over to the ropes as does Jeff and both men use them to get up to their feet. Jeff walks up behind Cage and pulls his head back preparing for the Extreme Twist of Fate. Hardy signals for it and turns but Cage keeps the momentum going they face each other. Cage connects with a kick to the gut of Hardy. Cage grabs Hardy’s arms and set him up for the Unprettier. Cage drops down slamming Jeff’s head into the mat. Cage turns Hardy over and hooks his leg. The referee drops down and counts 1...2...3!

Justin Roberts: “Here is your winner, Christian Cage!”

(The referee raises Christian’s arm and Christian looks out at the booing crowd and than looks down at Hardy who is struggling to get to his feet.)

Jeremy Borash: “The captain called it! Right down to the exact ending of the match. Hardy on his face and Cage standing tall! Now there is a man for your children to look up to!”

Joey Styles: “Well Cage is victorious here tonight but his actions are still deplorable and the audacity this man has is unbelievable. Well folks, coming up next we are going to hear from the SWA owner and founder, Andrew Walker.”

-Cuts to commercial-

-Returns to program-

(Finger Eleven’s song First Time fills the arena as a very loud chant of “SWA!SWA!” fills the arena as Andrew walker steps out onto the ramp and looks out over the crowd. Hands on hips as he looks back and forth across the arena at the screaming fans. Walker strides down the ramp as he fixes his suit jacket and walks along ring side and walks up the steel stairs. Walker wipes his feet on the ring apron and enters the ring through the middle and top rope. Walker moves across the ring and grabs a microphone from Justin Roberts. Walker moves to the middle of the ring and looks around at the screaming fans.)

Andrew Walker: “Damn it is good to be back!”

(The fans pop and chant SWA! SWA! SWA!”)

Andrew Walker: “Well the SWA is back and we are here to say! It is time to get up in arms and march right into the heat of the battle! We have a young talented roster as you all have seen here tonight! Yeah the ones who helped lay the foundation for the SWA’s success are not here, we are here to start a new. The next generation is upon us you know what I think we are going to have even more amazing matches and more unforgettable feuds! Now let’s get down to brass tax. The World Heavyweight Championship! Who is going to be the star and leader of the SWA brand and you know that is a heavy burden. The person who gets that should really earn that title. I think we have seen what truly tests our superstars. I think we need something that lives up to our standards in the SWA. So at our first Pay Per View, Vendetta, we are going to have an Elimination Chamber! We have seen it in the past and it was one of the greatest matches of all time! Well it is time to make new history and starting next week, we are going to start qualifiers. I not only came out here to announce that, but also next week I am going to reveal the new General Manager of Anarchy! So you guys better look sharp because once the General Manager takes the reins of this brand, they are going to be looking at everyone from the wrestlers to the cameramen to the announcers. So step it up people and I will see you next week.”
-Program Ends-

Evil Austin

*First off I would like to say that I am really digging your new roster pictures, looks great.

SWF Feedback

The oppening contest was top notch, I always enjoyed your match writting and felt that your matches were much better then your promos. I am not too familiar with Amazing Red and have only seen the guy a handfull of times however I did like how you portrayed both wrestler's styles of wrestling, it was a great match and there isn't much else for me to say about it.

Wait, Jeff and Christian haven't interacted yet and Christian is already acting as if they have a heated six month long rivalry? (I may have missed something here) I feel that promo was too rushed, too quick to get out what he had to say, he could have talked a bit more seeing as you have another long match straight after, you should work more on your promos and backstage talks rather then having two a night that only last a few sentences.

The tag team match was decent, not much to say about it, again your matches are great. I don't have much really to critisize, it's your promos which I am not too fond of.

And that's exactly what I meant, just another short quick backstage segment before the main event, yes, it is a one hour show but I don't think you are confined to have such little backstage interaction. Even the little promos and things you do you could expand instead of just a line, it feels very empty in those regions for me.

The main event was the highlight of the night for me, as it should have been, Christian and Jeff did put on a PPV worthy match, it was a great one and I am happy that Christian won.

Woot~! EC Chamber. Nice stuff, I forsee Jeff and Christian being the last two in it and continuing their feud.

Final thoughts; even though you have a small roster, and a one hour show I strongly advice you to take a moment to adjust your promos, you are lacking it greatly, I am not saying to have four promos before each match like the WWE do but even the ammount that you do have could be expanded to more then one line for each wrestler. It seems very small compared to the rest of the show and makes the promos seem unimportant.

Overall, a great return show, a few things to work on but other then that keep it up. Ill be back for show II.

The Rated R CMStar

Great work establishing the personalities of the commentators at the very start.

Opening Match: X-Division is always a good decision to start the show, both booking and reading wise, as it sets the pace for the rest of the show. Low Ki was established in this match as a top challenger or contender for the division's belt.

Not sure what Evil Austin is talking about as I found the Christian promo fairly normal. Maybe it wasn't between the regular standards of Christian's persona but I could still picture Christian saying that. I don't think it was heated or anything like Austin said and it was just hyping the main event.

You used two names for the team of Harry Smith and Hart. Personally I prefer New Hart Foundation over New Generation Hart Foundation. It was a nice match with some nice spots, but nothing way over the top, keeping it simple for a TV show. Nothing too special about their promo afterwards.

Good main event. Maybe it's just me, but I don't see why Jeff would be so fired up at the beginning of the match. A "let's feel each other up" style would have been better for the beginning as there really isn't any heat betwen the two. Christian was great as a heel during it though.

The final promo was good, altough for some reason I think it would have been better at the beginning of the show, letting the announcers especulate on who would be on the Elimination Chamber and letting them hype Low Ki, Christian and Londrick, since they were winners, as probable entrants. In general, the promo should have opened the show to set a theme for the rest of it. It was good nonetheless, it addressed both the new, young roster and the World Title.

I agree with Evil Austin on that maybe you need longer promos. That's the only gripe. Matches were great as usual. I was shocked guys like Edge, CM Punk and AJ weren't there at least for a backstage segment, but I guess you are going to give them their own show so to speak, in which the main event of each show for the first few weeks focuses on 2 of the biggest names, just like this one did with Christian and Jeff Hardy.

y2j__legend

Reaction score
Great to see you back first off.

Return Anarchy Review~!
To start this off, I just wanted to see that Jeremy Borash of all people should not be a heel announcer. He’s too much of a pussy :). Anywho, looks like a stacked show for the night, so I better move on.

KI~! RED~! Those two make the match epic already. As always with any type of Cruiserweight division match, a good way to start is with fast paced action and that’s what you did here. However, the bouncing off the ropes and landing on the apron seemed a little unrealistic as momentum would have more than likely made him follow through and fall off the apron, so a Suicide Dive after Ki turned around would have been a better decision here imo, or Red simply going onto the apron and then nailing the Hurricanrana, but it was a good spot nonetheless. The quick exchange back in the ring was also exciting, but I think Red should have probably gone for the pin after the Hurricanrana and have Ki sell the move a bit more, as it was a fairly big spot. However, the second rope leap from Red into him copping an Enziguiri is something that I’m a big fan of and something which I’d love to see, so the two count was necessary here. Springboard flying knee to the jaw? Rather epic. DRAGON WING~! Red being in the hold a little longer would have been probably the better option as it makes Ki look a little more badass, since it seems as though you’re making him have the heel part in this match. The back body drop reversal sequence was pretty exciting as well, so kudos to you for that, although I would have liked to see an Orton style Elevated DDT off the top rope :p. Red getting the three roll ups shows signs of a potential comeback, and the Ki owning Red bit with a kick to the side of the face was expected yet something which I was a fan of. After such a big kick, I would have expected Red to be down for a little longer, but that’s just me, but a Shooting Star Press makes the match even more of an instant win. The short sentences take away from the match a little though, such as ‘Red goes for the whip but Ki reverses it. Red bounces off the ropes and Ki goes for a clothesline but red ducks under it.’ A comma in the middle and a few added words would make it flow a little better imo. HURRICANRANA INTO DDT~! Uh, if it was a Corkscrew Moonsault, wouldn’t that mean he lands on his stomach? So why would he hold his back? I’m probably thinking of the wrong move, but a Moonsault normally means landing on your stomach. Woo, KI KRUSHER 99~! The majority of the match was dominated by Ki so it was a good win here, but once again, Borash just shits me. However, with Borash putting Ki over, it sure does sound like Ki is a heel. Overall, as always, great match from you, some slight adjustments needed to be made imo but it was very good nonetheless. Put Borash backstage and have a real heel announcer in Striker... oh wait, Striker and Styles as a announcing team sounds familiar :D.

MATT STRIKER~! CHRISTIAN~! Oh wait, I did that at the start of the first match as well :eek:. The Christian promo was nothing special as it was just a simple run down of Hardy, but that’s the thing, a Christian promo has to be special. No that’s how I roll? The portrait analogy was something I was a fan of, but next time, THAT’S HOW I ROLL~! Imo.

Get rid of Borash :(.
Londrick vs. The NHF should be a great contest, don’t disappoint, although I’m sure you won’t. :p. At the start of the match, I would have liked a longer sequence between these two, it just killed any potential of an exciting opener by a collar and elbow tie up followed by a tag out and punch to the gut. If you were going to have Londrick start the match in control, it should have been for a longer amount of time, as they pretty much got a punch and a few boots to the gut, and a Springboard Moonsault by Teddy should only be used in desperation or finishing off circumstances. Kendrick shouldn’t have recovered almost straight away from such a move also, a few queries here for me. Harry gets into the ring and knocks London off the apron once again and gives Kendrick an Overhead Belly to Belly, but once again, Kendrick should have sold the move more, especially after being hit with the Springboard Moonsault. The dropkick combo however was something that I’m a fan of. Although he’s a big man, Harry should have at least kicked out at the count of 2 in both cases, as he had just been double teamed and nailed with a Springboard Leg Drop. The dirty tactics by the NHF were needed although I would have liked to see Londrick have a bit more of the advantage after having it for not long at all in the opening stanza, and having it for about a minute in the middle stages. After using the Springboard Leg Drop by London, another top rope by Hart would have been a better option here, and with Smith kicking out at one after London gave him the Leg Drop, London should have at least kicked out instead of having Kendrick save the match. It makes him look weak imo. However, the Russian Leg Sweep/Sliced Bread #2 sequence restored a little credibility and the stacked SSP was something I was a fan of, but after having an SSP in match one, a 450 Splash possibly could have been used here. Overall, not an as good match as the first, although it did get better as it went on, so it was not bad by any means.

The Londrick promo didn’t seem like it was necessary but it was good for what it was, as the two aren’t the greatest there are on the mic. Once again, put Borash backstage please :p.

Once again, the match starts with a collar and elbow tie up, meh. Hardy choking Christian in the corner? Doesn’t seem very realistic imo, and Christian probably should have put in a cheap shot as the referee tried to separate the two. It’s what heel Christian does. The apron spot was once again expected yet something I was a fan of, as was the Flying Crossbody from the top rope to the outside. But, once again, you need to have the opponent sell the move more, as after such a high impact move, you have Christian count out after merely a one count. With Hardy having his back to Christian, I sensed a Powerbomb out of the corner, so it was a bit of a letdown just to have a knife edge chop when you had a lot to work with. The Suplex throw into the ropes is something I like to see but an elbow to the head gets a two count whereas a Flying Crossbody to the outside only gets a one count. Yerh, he would have had time to recover, but a two count would have been better if Hardy kicked out at two after an elbow to the head. With the relentless kicks and elbows and forearms and such, it seems as though you’re giving Christian a badass gimmick in the ring, which is also something I’m a fan of. The Sitout Jawbreaker is a signature move of Hardy’s so it makes sense for him to use it to get back into the match, but ‘that sit down jaw breaker’ sounds generic and something you couldn’t really be bothered explaining. LOL at Christian screaming junkie at him, seems like you’re going for both a cocky and badass side for Christian, something I like to see just because it’s CHRISTIAN~! He’s got an epic name btw :p. After Hardy choked him early in the match, Christian should have used another move imo, or not have had Hardy use the choke at all, the latter probably being the best option. Jeff getting back into the match was to be expected, but you seem to have the same match structure tbh; face gets early advantage, heel dominates, face comes back towards the end. Mix it up a little. Spinning Mule Kick is Hardy’s other desperation move along with the Jawbreaker so good decision there, and with the double leg drop, don’t call it the lower extremities, it’s not PG :p. Hardy getting up to the top rope just to jump over Christian seems a little stupid I reckon, but the Whisper in the Wind is always good to see. Or, in my case, read :p. Christian kicking out of the WITW just makes him look strong and like a real main event player, so yay. The Extreme Twist of Fate into the Killswitch Unprettier was good to see as well, and WOOT WOOT for Christian winning. Overall, a huge main event for the return edition for SWA, and although there were a few letdowns, another great match.

Who is this Andrew Walker? He sounds like a jobber imo :shifty:. All jokes aside, this was needed as it is the massive return show and there are a clusterfuck of main eventers even on a small roster, so the Elimination Chamber is a good decision. I see any six out of these 8 men going through; Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy, Christian, Edge, AJ Styles, CM Punk, Rob Van Dam and Samoa Joe. I’m not complaining. It’s gonna be an epic match. As will the announcement of the new General Manager. I’M EXCITED~!

All in all, Andrew, it was a great show on your part, perfect length for a one hour show. However, a few more in ring promos would probably be better, taking out possibly a backstage interview or a match. Your X Division match to open the show went longer than the rest {I think :eek:}, so it just shows that you really are putting effort into the X Division, so yay. You have a huge Elimination Chamber with a pool of great talent, and apart from a few minor queries about the match structure, there were otherwise no worries. Can’t wait for the next show, I’ll be reading.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score

Joey Styles: “Hello and welcome ladies and gentlemen and welcome to Monday Night Anarchy! Thank you for tuning in and what an evening of professional wrestling we have for you tonight. We have 2 Elimination Chamber Qualification matches tonight!â€￾

Jeremy Borash: “Thanks for the introduction jackass. Hello everyone I am the one, the only Jeremy Borash. And let’s not forget we are finally going to find out who the new General Manager of Anarchy is!â€￾

Joey Styles: “Well I figured people saw your big mouth a mile away so no introduction was necessary. But yes that is the question that has been plaguing the minds of SWA fans around the globe! Who is the next General Manager of Anarchy? A lot of speculation has been swirling around and one name that consistently comes up is the former SWA Heavyweight Champion Shawn Michaels.â€￾

Jeremy Borash: “Shawn Michaels? Who the hell wants to see him? We need someone who will actually bring in ratings and money! We need an actual leader!â€￾

Joey Styles: “I think you need to sit down so you can shut up because you are clearly talking out of your ass! As much as I enjoy hearing you complain I think it is time we sent it to Justin Roberts for our first Elimination Chamber Qualification match! Samoa Joe is taking Nigel McGuinness!â€￾

Elimination Chamber Qualification Match
Samoa Joe vs. Nigel McGuinness​

Justin Roberts: “The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is an Elimination Chamber Qualification match! Introducing first, from London, England, standing 6’3â€￾ tall and weighing in at 225 pounds, Nigel McGuinness!â€￾

(Nigel walks onto the ramp wearing his sunglasses and windbreaker jacket. He walks down the ramp with a scowl on his face as walks on the ramp ignoring the fans. He slides into the ring underneath the bottom rope and looks around at the crowd and gestures with his arm flipping off the crowd as they boo him.)

Justin Roberts: “And his opponent from the Isle of Samoa, weighing in at 280 pounds, Samoa Joe!â€￾

(Joe appears on the stage with a white towel around his neck. Dawning red and black trunks as he walks down to the ring with a fierce look on his face to a loud ovation of cheers for the Samoan Submission Machine. Joe hops up onto the ring apron and enters the ring through the middle and top rope.)

Samoa Joe and Nigel McGuinness circle the middle of the ring and start to move in for a collar elbow tie up but Nigel lands a kick to the mid section of Joe. Nigel lands a clubbing forearm to the back of Joe and than puts his hand under the chin of Joe and lifts him up to a standing position. Nigel connects with a knife edge chop and Joe stands unaffected and glares at Nigel. Joe lands a straight right hand and then lands several right and left hands to the jaw that back Nigel into a corner. Joe starts to unleash a series of relentless right hands and ends the flurry with a kick to the mid section of Nigel. McGuinness drops down to the mat but only to be picked up to his feet by Joe. Joe whips Nigel across the ring and Nigel hit’s the turnbuckles. Joe charges towards Nigel but Nigel gets a foot up and it connects with the side of Joe’s face. Joe immediately backs away and turns his back to Nigel. Nigel walks out of the corner and towards Joe. Joe suddenly leaps up and turns and lands a kick to the side of Nigel’s face sending him back into the corner. Joe quickly gets to his feet and takes a few steps towards Nigel and lands a huge kick to the mid section of Nigel and drops him down to sitting in the corner. Joe places his boot on the side of Nigel’s face and lands a few brutal looking face washes. Joe than runs along the ropes and bounces off. Joe gets ready to go for the diving boot across the face but Nigel slides out of the ring under the bottom rope. Nigel stands on the outside holding the side of his face as Joe stands in the ring and looks at him. Joe runs back and bounces off the ropes. Joe runs towards the ropes and goes for the suicide dive through the middle and top rope and connects as he collides with Nigel.

Both men lay on the outside of the ring as the referee starts to count both men out. The referee’s count reaches 4 as Joe gets to his feet as the crowd cheers for the amazing early action. Joe bends down and grabs Nigel by the head and lifts him to his feet. Joe tosses Nigel into the ring underneath the bottom rope and slides in as well. Nigel is up on one knee and Joe grabs the head of Nigel and picks him all the way up to his feet. Nigel connects with an elbow to the gut of Joe. Nigel follows that up with a European uppercut. Nigel grabs the head of Joe and snap mares him down to the mat and pins him with his forearm across the throat of Joe. The referee drops down and counts 1...and Joe kicks out. Both men quickly get to their feet and Nigel connects with the thumb to the eye of Joe. Joe takes a few steps back and Nigel charges at Joe. Joe snatches up Nigel and connects with a snapping power slam. Joe immediately hooks the leg of Nigel and the referee counts 1...and kicks out. Joe gets up and bends down and picks Nigel up to his feet. Joe goes to whip Nigel into the corner but Nigel reverses it and Joe his the turnbuckles. Nigel runs back into the opposite corner and steps up onto the second turnbuckle and runs at Joe . Nigel gets in front of Joe and Joe steps out of the corner and grabs Nigel and slams him down with his modified STO. Joe drops down and covers Nigel and the referee counts 1.…2 and Nigel kicks out. Joe gets up on one knee and looks at the referee at Nigel tries to sit up holding the back of his head.

Joe rises to his feet and bends down and picks Nigel up to his feet. Joe grabs the wrist of Nigel and whips him across the ring towards the corner. Nigel ducks his head and reaches out and grabs the top rope. Nigel puts the back of his neck on the top turnbuckle and does a handstand. Joe stands confused than rushes at Nigel and Nigel drops down with his legs together and connects with a double kick to the middle of Joe’s chest. Nigel drops down and lands on his feet as he poses for the crowd. Joes gets up on his hands and knees and Nigel walks over and stomps on the back of Joe driving him down to the mat. Nigel kneels down on top of one of Joe’s arms and reaches across and grabs the other arm of Joe and pulls it towards him in a modified Rings of Saturn. Nigel pulls on Joe’s arm and pulls it behind his back and leans back against Joe’s arm in a Bridging Rings of Saturn. Joe is screaming in pain but refuses to submit. Nigel stands up and grabs an arm of Joe and lifts him up to his feet. Nigel wrenches the arm of Joe and drives an elbow across the bicep of Joe and Joe immediately drops to a knee. Nigel steps over the arm he has a hold of a leaps up into the air. Nigel drives his knee across the arm of Joe and immediately rolls Joe over and covers him. The referee drops down and counts 1.…2.… and Joe kicks out. Nigel sits up and Joe immediately clutches at his arm. Nigel bends down and grabs the weakened arm of Joe and picks him up to his feet. Nigel wrenches the arm of Joe and than turns around and locks in a hammer lock. Nigel continues walking around to be in front of Joe again. Nigel drops down and kicks the knee out of Joe and drives Joe’s face and shoulder into the mat connecting with the Divorce Court. Nigel rolls Joe over and covers him while hooking the leg. The referee drops down and counts 1.…2.…and joe rolls a shoulder up.

Nigel looks up at the referee in disbelief and Joe rolls up onto his knees and rises to his feet and stumbles into the corner holding his arm. Nigel rises to his feet and runs to the opposite corner and steps up onto the second turnbuckle and run towards Joe. Nigel connects with all of the Running European Uppercut. Nigel walks to the middle of the ring as Joe stumbles out of the corner. Nigel goes for one of his signature lariats but Joe ducks underneath it. Nigel turns around to receive a snapping left jab from the not so injured arm of Joe. Joe lands a series of snapping left jabs and ends it up with a spinning back kick. Nigel hunches over and backs up towards the ropes. Joe turns away from Nigel and runs the opposite direction off the ropes. Nigel stumbles backs and as it looks like he is going to fall through the ropes he grabs the middle rope with both hands and his knees hit the top rope. It slingshots him back onto his feet and he runs full force at Joe who bounces off the ropes towards Nigel. McGuinness connects full speed with the Jawbreaker Lariat on Samoa Joe in the middle of the ring. Nigel covers Joe and hooks the leg. The referee drops down and counts 1.…2.…3!

Justin Roberts: “Here is your winner and the first participant in the Elimination Chamber, Nigel McGuinness!â€￾

(Nigel stands up against the ropes and points at himself with both of his thumbs and then raises his arm. Samoa Joe is propping himself up on his elbows and holding his head as he tries to shake the cobwebs. The referee tends to Joe as Joe looks to the referee to ask what happened.)

Joey Styles: “What an impact from that very innovative clothesline from Nigel McGuinness and what a statement he just made to everyone else that makes it into the Elimination Chamber! Nigel McGuinness is not someone to be messed with!â€￾

Jeremy Borash: “He calls that the Jawbreaker Clothesline and for damn good reason! I don’t think anyone was taking Nigel lightly before but for once I agree with you and that Nigel has sent a message that he will knock someone right out if they get in his way!â€￾

Joey Styles: “Well folks while I go check to see if Hell froze over since Jeremy just agreed with me, we are going to go commercial break.â€￾

-Commercial Break-

-Returns to Program-

(The camera shoots the door with the plaque that states Anarchy General Manager. Out walks the Rated R Superstar Edge to a very loud pop from the crowd. Edge looks up a little bit and nods his head with a slight smirk on his face. Edge turns and starts to walk down hallway when he runs into Captain Charisma Christian Cage. Both men briefly hug and take a step back.)

Christian Cage: “Hey man, how have you been?â€￾

Edge: “Good good how about yourself?â€￾

(Cage looks over Edge’s shoulder at the door marked General Manager.)

Christian Cage: “Real good. So uh what were you doing in there?â€￾

Edge: “Just had a little chat with the new GM. Had a few questions I needed answered. Such as when I get my Elimination Chamber Qualifier match and against who.â€￾

Christian Cage: “Oh really? So who you facing?â€￾

Edge: “Eh no one really note worthy. Let’s just say that spot in the chamber is as good as mine.â€￾

Christian Cage: “Is that a fact….hold on a second…You mean that you have already been told who your facing and when I beat Jeff Hardy last week in the return of Anarchy! I should have been told. Hell, after last week I should just be in it already with how badly I beat that junkie.â€￾

Edge: “Dude what happened to you? You use to be cool. Now you are just some angry little guy.â€￾

Christian Cage: “You want to know what happened to me? I got out of your shadow and became Captain Charisma.â€￾

Edge: “Yeah well good luck “captainâ€￾ and I will see you at Vendetta….or maybe I won’t.â€￾

(Edge walks away from Cage as he stands there frustrated as he then turns to look at the door of the General Manager.)

Jeremy Borash: “Who does Edge think he is? Christian already proved he deserves to be here. What has edge ever done?â€￾

Joey Styles: “You mean despite being a former SWA Intercontinental Champion and being the Rater R Superstar?â€￾

Jeremy Borash: “That was in the past. I am talking about here and now. This is the next generation of the SWA and Captain Charisma has already owned Jeff Hardy!â€￾

Joey Styles: “Well it appears as though Edge will have his opportunity to get a shot at the World Heavyweight Championship since the new General Manager has given him a chance to enter the Elimination Chamber.â€￾

Jeremy Borash: “I still do not see why Edge has already been told his spot when Cage already won a main event! Christian should not even have to face someone else. He should automatically be in the chamber! Whoever this General manager is obviously must have his head up his ass!â€￾

Joey Styles: “Well we are still going to have to see who the General Manager is later on tonight but right now let us focus on the matter at hand and that is to pick things up with some X Division action!â€￾

Chris Sabin vs. Alex Shelley

Justin Roberts: “The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is an X Division match! Introducing first from Detroit, Michigan weighing in at 207 lbs, Chris Sabin!

(Hail Sabin fills the room as he appears on the stage wearing his black sweater. Sabin lifts up his hand and point to his palm. Sabin slides in under the bottom rope and rises to his feet. Sabin walks over to the middle of the ropes and stands on the second rope pointing to his chest.)

Justin Roberts: “And his opponent from Detroit Michigan, weighing in at 199 lbs, Alex Shelley!â€￾

(Alex Shelley appears on the stage with his video camera. Shelley walks down the ramp slapping the hands of the fans and sets up the video camera at ringside and slides into the ring underneath the bottom rope.)

Sabin and Shelley circle around the middle of the ring staring at each other. Both men move in and lock up in a collar elbow tie up. Shelley reaches up and grabs the wrist of Sabin and ducks under and hold him in an arm wringer. Sabin front flips onto his back and nips up to his feet. Sabin grabs a hold of Shelley’s wrist and holding in an arm wringer. Shelley throws an elbow to the side of Sabin’s head and backs away a bit. Sabin holds his hand up for them to lock up and Shelley moves in cautiously and locks up. Both men lock both hands in a Greco Roman knuckle lock. Shelley leaps up and place his feet on the hips of Sabin and attempts a monkey flip but Sabin shifts his weight and rolls back onto his feet, pulling Shelley to his feet as well. Shelley puts his leg behind Sabin’s and trips him and he falls to the mat. Shelley lets go of Sabin’s hands as he falls. Once Sabin is on the mat Shelley reaches down and grabs his ankle and connects with a kick to the back of his knee. Sabin pulls one leg free and kicks Shelley in the jaw and rises back up to his feet. Shelley moves in with a right hand but Sabin catches his arm and takes him down with an arm drag. Shelley and Sabin get back up to their feet and Shelley charges Sabin but Sabin side steps and s\Shelley runs forward and bounces off the ropes. Shelley runs towards Sabin who attempts and arm drag but in mid air Shelley reverses it into an arm drag of his own. Both men stand up and stare at each other and circle the ring once more.

Shelley holds up his hands for them to lock up once more and Sabin moves in but than connects with a kick to the thigh of Shelley. Sabin grabs Shelley by the head and drags him over to a corner and slams his head into the top turnbuckle. Sabin grabs the wrist of Shelley and whips him across the ring. Shelley hit’s the turnbuckles and Sabin charges towards him but receives a boot to the jaw for his trouble. Shelley moves out of the corner and Pulls Sabin into the corner. Shelley connects with a few right hands and attempts to whip Sabin across the ring but Sabin reverses it. Shelley hit’s the turnbuckles on the other side of the ring and Sabin charges towards him once again. Shelley ducks and back body Drops Sabin over the top rope but Sabin manages to grab a hold of the top rope and land on the ring apron. Shelley turns around onto to receive a forearm to the face. Shelley backs up to the middle of the ring and Sabin leaps up to the top rope and springs off and connects with a missile dropkick. Sabin gets to his feet and points to the crowd and smirks and than walks over to Shelley and covers him. The referee drops down and counts 1.…and Shelley gets a shoulder up. Sabin gets up onto his feet and sits Shelley up. Sabin connects with a kick to the back of Shelley and runs back and bounces off the ropes. Sabin leaps into the air and connects with a dropkick to the back of Shelley’s head. Sabin once again hooks the leg and the referee counts 1.…and Shelley kicks out once again.

Sabin gets to his feet and picks up Shelley to his feet as well. Sabin grabs the wrist of Shelley and wrings his arm. Sabin pulls Shelley in and attempts a back suplex, but Shelley lands on his feet behind Sabin. Sabin turns around and is caught with a right hand from Shelley. Shelley grabs the hand of Sabin and whips him towards the ropes. As Sabin is running, Shelley runs right along side him. Both men bounce off the ropes and as they run side by side, Shelley grabs Sabin by the head and bulldogs him into the mat. Shelley rolls Sabin onto his back and Shelley rises to his feet. Shelley runs towards the ropes and leaps onto the middle rope and goes for the springboard moonsault. Shelley connects and hooks the leg Sabin and the referee counts 1.…and Sabin kicks out. Shelley picks Sabin up to his feet but Sabin reaches up and grabs Shelley around the head and leaps up and drops down to his knees with a jaw breaker. Sabin gets up to his feet and slaps Shelley in the face before turning around and running towards the ropes. Shelley charges towards Sabin and just as Sabin bounces off the ropes, he runs full force into a back elbow from Alex Shelley. Shelley grabs Sabin by the head and pulls him to the middle of the ring and connects with a kick to the gut of Sabin. Shelley runs back towards the ropes and ounces off of them. As Shelley gets in front of Sabin, Sabin turns and connects with a spinning back kick to the gut of Shelley. Shelley stops in his tracks and Sabin leaps up and connects with an Enzui-Giri. Sabin runs back and bounces off the ropes and connects with a dropkick to the knee of Shelley. Shelley front flips over onto his back and Sabin runs towards the ropes and leaps over them landing on the ring apron. Sabin grabs a hold of the top rope and leap up to the top ropes and springs off connecting with a leg drop. Sabin covers Shelley and hooks the leg. The referee drops down and counts 1.…2.…and Shelley gets a shoulder up.

Sabin slaps the mat in frustration and looks at the referee. Sabin stands up and shoves the referee back a bit and begins to argue with him as Shelley slowly stirs and gets to his feet. Sabin turns around only to be met with a series of right hand shots from Shelley. Shelley grabs the wrist of Sabin and attempts to whip him across the ring but Sabin reverses it and sends Shelley into the corner. Shelley hit’s the turnbuckles and Sabin charges and catches Shelley right across the face with a running boot. Sabin pulls back getting his foot off the top rope and than grabs the legs of Shelley and lifts him up to sit on the top turnbuckle. Sabin climbs up to the second rope and gets one foot on the top rope and begins to land punches to the face of Shelley. Shelley wraps his arms around the waist of Sabin and uses his legs to leap off the second rope and connect with a reverse atomic drop on Sabin. Sabin stands there hunched over and Shelley runs to the side and bounces off the ropes. Sabin attempts to pick up Shelley for a side slam but Shelley keeps the momentum going and goes in multiple revolutions around the body of Sabin into latching onto the arm of Sabin and taking him down to the mat. Shelley locks in the Rings of Saturn submission hold. Sabin screams as his hand flies up but he restrains himself from tapping out. Sabin uses his feet to push himself towards the ropes. Shelley pulls on the head and arm of Sabin. Sabin inches closer until finally he gets his hand on the bottom rope. Shelley releases the submission hold and rises to his feet. Shelley bends down and picks up Sabin to his feet and scoop slams him down to the mat in front of a turnbuckle. Shelley slaps the top turnbuckle and points to the crowd. The crowd pops as Shelley climbs up to the top rope with his back to Sabin. Sabin gets up to his feet and knocks the feet out from underneath Shelley and Shelley falls and straddles the top turnbuckle. Sabin grabs the head of Shelley and pulls him back and leaves him hanging there in a tree of woe. Sabin walks across the ring and slaps his legs and runs across the ring and connects with the hesitation dropkick to the face of Shelley.

Sabin gets to his feet and squats down and slaps Shelley in the face taunting him. Shelley gets one leg loose and throws a kick and it connects with the face of Sabin. Sabin backs away to the middle of the ring as Shelley gets his other foot loose and as he is falling he grabs a hold of the second rope and flips landing on his feet. Sabin turns and runs towards Shelley and Shelley turns around and moves out of the way as Sabin attempts another running boot. Sabin leg is draped over the top rope and Shelley comes behind Sabin and Grabs his shoulders and pulls him down onto his knees with a back cracker. Sabin lays on his side clutching at his back and Shelley reaches down and picks up Sabin to his feet. Shelley looks like he is going for a back body drop but than hooks his head and drives his down to the mat with the Shellshock. Shelley’s its on the chest of Sabin while hooking one leg. The referee drops down and counts 1.…2.…and Sabin manages to get a shoulder up. Shelley sits up holding his head in disbelief. Shelley slowly gets to his feet and bends down and picks up Sabin by his head. Shelley turns around and grabs Sabin’s head onto his shoulder and runs towards the corner to attempt Sliced Bread but Sabin pushes Shelley off before he can flip over. Shelley lands on his feet after doing a back flip off the top rope. Once Shelley’s feet hit the ground, Sabin connects with a kick to the mid section of Shelley. Sabin bends down and picks up Shelley onto his shoulders and walks to the middle of the ring. Sabin crosses Shelley’s feet and drives him down to the mat with the Cradle shock. Sabin hooks the leg and the referee counts 1.…2.…3!

Justin Roberts: “Here is your winner by pin fall, Chris Sabin!â€￾

Jeremy Borash: “There is the greatness of the former X Division champion of the SWA!â€￾

Joey Styles: “What ever happened to forgetting what happened in the past?â€￾

Jeremy Borash: “Who asked for your input Styles? Look Sabin wins and that is all that matters.â€￾

Joey Styles: “Well folks I am getting word backstage that someone is arriving to the building. So let us send it back now to Matt Striker.â€￾

(A limousine pulls into the back lot of the arena. The driver gets out and walks down to the back and opens the door. SWA Owner, Andrew Walker emerges from the limousine. Matt Striker walks up to the Owner with a microphone.)

Matt Striker: “Mr. Walker can I get a few words with you sir?â€￾

Andrew Walker: “Of course what can I do for Matt?â€￾

Matt Striker: “Well I think the question on everybody’s mind is, who is your successor to the General Manager position?â€￾

Andrew Walker: “Well that is the question of the week and you know when I decided to get a General Manager I had to put a lot of thought into it. You know it had to be someone who had real leadership experience and also had the respect of the boys in the back. So when I was searching I went into the deep veteran pool of the SWA locker room and I could find no better candidate.â€￾

(The crowd can be heard chanting and screaming HBK! HBK! HBK! HBK!)

Matt Striker: “So the new General Manager is a former SWA professional wrestler?â€￾

Andrew Walker: “Absolutely. Who better than a former SWA superstar to lead the next generation of SWA superstars into the limelight and get their names known?â€￾

Matt Striker: “Well a lot of fans as well as wrestlers in the back are wondering if it is the former World Heavyweight Champion Shawn Michaels.â€￾

Andrew Walker: “Well I am not going to spoil the surprise so stay tuned and tonight the General Manager will be announced. You have my word.â€￾

(Andrew walker shakes the hand of Striker and enters the building as Striker stands there holding the microphone puzzled.)

-Commercial Break-

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Anarchy Part 2

-Returns to Program-

Joey Styles: “Welcome back ladies and gentlemen and some very interesting words from the owner Andrew Walker about the new General Manager.â€

Jeremy Borash: “I am starting to think it is Shawn Michaels since the decisions being made are obviously being made by someone who isn’t completely there in the head.â€

Joey Styles: “Well I think whoever it is doing a very good job since we are obviously enjoying the amazing match making skills and our next match is no exception! The Phenomenal One AJ Styles faces off against The Straight Edge Superstar CM Punk! It’s coming at you live and next!â€

-Commercial Break-

-Returns to Program-

Elimination Chamber Qualification Match
C.M. Punk vs. A.J. Styles

Justin Roberts: “The following contest is the main event of the evening. This match is scheduled for one fall and is an Elimination Chamber Qualification match. Introducing first, weighting 222 pounds and is from Chicago, Illinois, C.M. Punk!â€

(Punk walks down the ramp with a microphone in hand and enters the ring to a mixed reaction from the crowd. Punk stands in the middle of the ring staring out over the crowd.)

C.M. Punk: “Let me explain something to you people! You see I have been here before and I know exactly who each and every one of you are. You are the people who polluted my hallways in high school with your second hand smoke. You are the people who flood these arena’s and fill the seats with your fat drunk asses!â€

(A very loud ovation of boos from the crowd as Punk drops the microphone to his side and looked out over the audience with disgust.)

C.M. Punk: “You’re the people who some children look up to, but not anymore because I am here in the SWA. I am going to do something that should have been done a long time ago. You see, America used to have a credo that welcomed with open arms your weak, your poor and your hungry. But something changed a long time ago so I am here to make it right! I accept all you outcasts and misfits of the world! Those who were shunned and rejected, I open my arms to you! Tonight, I am going to prove that A.J. Styles doesn’t deserve to be in that Elimination Chamber! It should be me, C.M. Punk! Tonight I am going to prove exactly why I am going to be the World Heavyweight Champion come Vendetta! Tonight is the dawning of a new era! The birth of a Revolution!

(The crowd continues their deafening boos and pouring the heat on Punk. He drops the microphone and walks over to the corner and steps up onto the middle rope and opens his arm to accept his fol )

Justin Roberts: “His opponent is from Gainesville, Georgia. Weighing in at 215 pounds, The Phenomenal A.J. Styles!â€

(Sparks rain down in front of the entrance. A.J. Styles steps through with his hooded vest on. A.J. stops on the stage and lifts his hood and throws it back while posing for the crowd. A.J. walks down the ramp slapping the hands of the fans and than slides into the ring under the bottom rope.)

Both men circle the ring and meet in the middle in a collar elbow tie up. Punk dips his head and switches behind Styles and has a waistlock. Styles breaks the hold Punk has and switches around behind Punk in a waistlock. Punk throws back an elbow that connects with the jaw of Styles. Punk breaks free of Styles hold and takes a few steps away and turns around. Punk charges at Styles only to be taken down with an arm drag by Styles. Both men quickly scramble to their feet and they have a standoff as they stare at each other from across the ring. Both men move in and Punk lands a hard leg kick on Styles. Punk follows it up with a hard forearm shot to the face of Styles. Punk pushes Styles up against the ropes and whips him across the ring. Styles bounces off the ropes and Punk runs towards Styles and goes for a running knee lift to the gut of Styles. Styles hops over the knee of Punk and as he falls he reaches in and grabs the inside thigh of Punk and rolls him over with his momentum into school boy pin. The referee drops down and counts 1.…2 and Punk kicks out. Both men quickly get up to their feet and Styles leaps up and connects with a dropsault on Punk. Styles gets up to his feet and picks Punk up to his feet and pushes him up against the ropes. Styles goes for the whip but Punk reverses it and Styles runs across the ring and bounces off the ropes. Punk bends down in the middle of the ring and Styles throws a kick up that connects with the chest of Punk.

Punk drops down to his knees and Styles picks up Punk to his feet and grabs him in a front facelock. Punk wraps his arms around the waist of Styles and pushes him into the corner. Punk lands a few shoulder blocks to the gut and Punk picks styles up and sits him down on the top rope. Styles grabs Punk in a front facelock once again as he is sitting on the top rope and leaps off the second rope going for the tornado DDT. As Style leaps off Punk carries Styles momentum and swings with him. Styles is dumped over the top rope and Styles lands on the ring apron and releases his hold on Punk. Punk throws a right hand but Styles blocks it. Styles ducks down and goes for a shoulder block but Punk throws a knee that connects with the side of Styles face. Styles slumps over the middle rope and Punk grabs the head of Styles and lands a spinning neck breaker. Styles neck snaps across the middle rope and he falls inside the ring. Punk walks over and pins Styles and the referee drops down and counts 1.…2.…and styles rolls a shoulder up. Punk slowly gets to his feet, obviously getting winded, and sits Styles up. Punk connects with a kick to the back of Styles and Punk runs back and bounces off the ropes. Punk leaps into the air and connects with a dropkick to the back of Styles head. Styles immediately falls into the fetal position and clutches the back of his head. Punk rolls Styles over and hooks a leg. The referee counts 1.…2.…and Styles kicks out. Punk gets up to his knees and looks at the referee in disgust and stands up. Punk bends down and grabs Styles by the head and lifts him to his feet. Punk grabs Styles in a side headlock and runs towards the corner. Styles puts his hands on Punk’s back and shoves him off. Punk ends up running full speed chest first into the top turnbuckle.

Both men are slow to get to their feet as Punk uses the ropes in the corner to help him to his feet. Styles gets to one knee and he holds his head as he rises to his feet. Styles stumbles over to Punk in the corner and grabs his wrist. Styles leans against Punk for a second and then whips Punk across the ring and Punk hit’s the turnbuckles. Styles holds his head for a second and then runs towards the corner. Punk gets a foot up and it connects with the jaw of Styles. Styles immediately drops to one knee holding his head. Punk quickly moves out of the corner and grabs Styles in a front facelock. Punk picks Styles up in a Vertical Suplex and holds him there. Punk holds styles in that position allowing the blood to flow to the head of Styles. Punk finally leans back to drop Styles for the suplex but Styles lands on his feet. Both men are arched and Punk releases the hold. Styles and Punk turn around to face each other. Punk goes for a wrapping clothesline but Styles ducks under it. Styles grabs Punk around the waist as he is turned around and quickly sends Punk over with a German suplex. Styles sits up but continues to hold the back of his head. Styles slowly gets to his feet as Punk is crawling over to the ropes to assist him to his feet. Styles leans back against the ropes as Punk uses the ropes to get to his feet. Styles charges at Punk and attempts a clothesline but Punk ducks underneath it. Punk turns around to face Styles who has his back to him. Styles crouches down to go for the Pele Kick but Punk charges in and connects with a clothesline to the back of Styles head.

Punk looks out at the crowd and points to himself and cuts his throat and points to A.J. Styles. The crowd gives a loud ovation of boos as Punk walks over to Styles and stands over him. Styles clutches at the knee pads of Punk as he tries to get to his feet. Punk unleashes a series of forearm shots across the back of Styles before picking him up and putting Style’s head in-between his legs. Punk grabs both of Styles arms in an underhook and lifts him up and flips him over and connects with the Welcome to Chicago backbreaker. Punk immediately covers Styles and the referee counts 1.…2.….and Styles rolls a shoulder up. Punk sits up on his knees in frustration and exhaustion and rises to his feet. Punk walks over to the corner and exits onto the ring apron and slowly begins to ascend the turnbuckles. Punk gets one foot on the top turnbuckle and looks out over the crowd and crosses his arms in front of his chest showing the black X’s on the tape over the back of his hands. Punk is met with a roaring amount of heat as he turns and looks down at a now vertical Styles who rushes the corner and lands a right hand to the stomach of Punk. Styles climbs the turnbuckles and grabs Punk in a front facelock. Styles takes a moment and then rises to the top rope as well and sends Punk over and crashing to the mat with a Superplex. Both men lay on the mat exhausted as the referee starts his count 1.…2.…3.….4.…5.…and Styles slowly sits up and rises to his feet as he holds his head and continues to try and shake the cobwebs. Styles walks over the ropes and outstretches his arms and the crowd meets him with an ovation of cheers. Styles walks over to Punk and picks him up to his feet and put his head in-between his legs. Styles bends down and wraps his arms around the waist of Punk and attempts to go for the Styles Clash but Punk sends Styles over with a back body drop. Styles manages to hang on and sunset flip Punk. The referee counts 1.…2 and Punk kicks out and rolls on his back and onto his feet. Styles rolls to his side and turns to Punk while on one knee. Punk charges at Styles and connects with a Shining Wizard. Punk immediately covers Styles and the referee counts 1.…2.…and Styles manages to get his foot on the bottom rope.

Punk gets up to his feet and looks down at Styles and screams at him to come on. Styles is very slow to get up and Punk grabs the head of Styles and pulls him up to his feet. Punk slaps Styles in the face and Styles answers back with a series of forearm shots and knife edge chops backing Punk up against the ropes. Styles whips Punk but Punk reverses it. As Styles runs towards the ropes he leaps up onto the middle rope while holding the top rope. Styles springboards off and grabs Punk as he back flips and drops down with the back flip reverse DDT. Styles lays across the chest of Punk and the referee counts 1.…2.…and Punk kicks out. Styles lays down next to Punk as both men are breathing heavily. Styles sits up and very slowly gets to his feet. Styles walks to the corner and climbs the turnbuckles and Punk gets to his feet as Styles climbs. Punk gets to his feet and hit’s the top rope once styles is on the top rope with his back to Punk. Styles straddles the top turnbuckle with his back to the ring as Punk exit’s the ring onto the ring apron. Punk climbs the turnbuckles and grabs Styles and prepares for the Pepsi Plunge. Styles back body drops Punk off the top rope and Punk crashes on the mat. Styles turns and stands on the top turnbuckle. Styles leaps off the top rope and connects with the Styles Clash on Punk. Styles leans against Punk and the referee counts 1.…2.…3!

Justin Roberts: “Here is your winner and advancing to the Elimination Chamber, The Phenomenal A.J. Styles!â€

Joey Styles: “That was what the SWA is all about! Two professional athletes going all out for the chance to earn the championship! This ladies and gentlemen is wrestling!â€

Jeremy Borash: “Absolutely! No where on this planet are you going to find any better in ring action than you are going to find in the SWA! What a match! This is one for the archives folks and you better have had your DVR’s set because this is one to show your children’s children!â€

Joey Styles: “Not only did we just see arguably one of the greatest wrestling matches of all time, but coming up next we are going to find out who our General Manager is! Stay tuned ladies and gentlemen and don’t change that channel!â€

-Cuts to commercial break-

-Returns to Program-

Joey Styles: “Hello everyone welcome back to Monday Night Anarchy and we are finally going to find out who the new General Manager of Anarchy is going to be.â€

Jeremy Borash: “Well from the work I have seen already the man is obviously incompetent so what does it matter who it is? The man stonewalled Captain Charisma for Edge? Come on! Get whoever it is out here so we can go home!â€

(“First Time†by Finger Eleven fills the arena and the crowd pops loudly as Andrew Walker walks onto the ramp ion his pressed black suit with a red tie. He walks down the ramp with a smile on his face as he walks with a proud stride. He walks up the steel steps and enters the ring through the middle and top rope. Walker strides across the ring and grabs a microphone from Justin Roberts. Walker stands in the middle of the ring and stares out over the crowd that is screaming HBK.)

Andrew Walker: “That time is finally here to reveal my hand picked choice to be the new General Manager of Anarchy! You know I had to weigh a lot of options for this position and several names did immediately popped into my mind. I mean the names that have walked the halls in the back and graced the locker rooms is unbelievable. Names like Bret Hart.â€

(The crowd gave a mixed reaction of cheers and jeers.)

Andrew Walker: “The man has a family legacy of wrestling prowess and knowledge. Which shows to the family legacy with the Hart Foundation here in the SWA as one of the fastest rising teams. Another name that came to mind was Stone Cold Steve Austin.â€

(The crowd gives a huge pop as they chant Austin! Over and over again.)

Andrew Walker: “The ever controversial and kick ass rattlesnake would be perfect to keep the guys in the back in line and provide interesting television week in and week out. Also one of the most obvious names I have been hearing all week is the man who basically defined the SWA, The Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels.â€

(The crowd explodes in excitement and approval as his name is mentioned. The former World Heavyweight Champion still seems to be in the heart of the fans as they scream HBK HBK HBK.)

Andrew Walker: “You know as much as I love pure wrestling and heart, this is a business at the end of the day and that almighty dollar does rear it’s head in my decision. That being said, I will quit wasting your time rambling out here, allow me to introduce your new General Manager of Anarchy! The one, the only, John Bradshaw Layfield!â€

(The stock bells ring and fill the arena as the crowd unleashes an ovation of boos that shake the rafters. The limousine that bears the longhorns pulls into the arena and the drivers gets out and opens the door. JBL appears in a suit and waves to the booing fans. JBL walks down the ramp smiling from ear to ear as he walks up the steel steps and shakes the hand of Andrew Walker. Both men stand in the middle of the ring and Andrew Walker raises the arm of JBL in the air as the crowd boos and the program goes off the air.)

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Joe versus McGuiness was good. I actually am interested in Nigel being a part of my own BTB now. Dude must be strong to put away Joe with a clothesline. Also, I'm suprised Joe lost. Regardless, it'll be good to see this young fella' in the EC. Good choice for an opener, and really set the pace for the night.

You bastard, you edited the first post? I coulda sworn E&C were reactiviated. Anyways, the promo had me like "wtf" because of the previously mentioned thoughts. Anyways, I'm suprised Edge is alligning towards the face side here & Christian is heel. Most people do it opposite.

Lots of fast paced, and chain wrestling going on here. Love when these two are written against each other. Chris Sabin was heel before, lets see how he goes about now.

@ the 1st Andrew Walker segment: I bet its not Michaels.

Alright, Straightedge Society CM Punk here. I like, I like. He's my prediction tonight.

Helluva good match imo. Love the chemistry shown here. The superplex was unexpected, but good. Why'd Punk have to be so air headed? Now he's getting his ass pwned. Styles Clash! Nope. CM Punk is in control for a bit. I loved the back and fourth throughout the match, it was really neck-and-neck in this one. Damn, Punk lost, but oh well, I see AJ contributing much more spots in the EC, and he would make for a good champ.

Leave it to Andrew to make the crowd riot. I didn't expect JBL at all. I'm not complaining though. I love the thought of him being an authority figure. Goodjob. I'm excited to see how this goes.

Overall, good show. First time I review the New Generation, and its pretty different. It feels wierd not having HHH/HBK/or Angle in the main event lol. Its still good though. Same caliber of match writing, only different approach. Good shit. Will stay tuned, or atleast try.

-TJ-

SWA Anarchy Review:

First off, I haven't reviewed in a while, so I thought that I should try with this btb.

Samoa Joe vs. Nigel McGuinness - I loved this match, and I thought to explained the arm submission European style of Nigel very well. I could imagine how weird that would be. I was kind of hoping for some extra slams and suplexs by Joe other then just striking, but no need to argue. Nigel winning it was good and should bring some pure wrestling to the EC.

CC and Edge promo - This reminds me of another promo involving these two in real life. Except the roles were switched... Hmmmm :shifty: Just messing with you, I like it and I hope for something cool to come out of this.

Sabin vs. Shelly - Well just by reading the match makes this a great match. Reading it made it even better. Great match and a huge choice for MOTN

Striker interviews Walker - Short and sweet, a great build up to the announcement.

CM Punk promo - Great way to establish Punk in the company. Straight Edge Soceity!!!!

Punk vs. Styles - You went all out as far as match making goes.Three potential great matches in one show. And you delivered on all of them. I thought that Sabin vs. Shelly was MOTN, but this one won it. Good job.

Walker Promo - JBL!!!!! JBL!!!!! JBL!!!!!! YES!!!! YES!!!! I'm reading your btb from here on out!!!!

Great show. I really enjoyed it and I will stay tuned in.