Svr 2011 Official discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Finished Chris Jericho's Road to WM last night. To no one's surprise, Triple fucking H is hard to beat and he reverses EVERYTHING.

In the game, Stephanie is Raw GM. Interesting.....

Saw in the list they had Piper's moves so I wonder if he is in it cuz I'll mark.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Had to make my own Piper. Still working on him and fixing a few things but here is what I got so far.

DSCF2291.jpg

FGFYEWTBYWTBYUFTYUITFRWU

bigdog4215

Reaction score
This isn't a bad sd vs raw title singleplayer wise and I haven't bought a sd vs raw since 07 because the lack of replayability,I know 08 had the gm mode but I lost intrest in the repetitive gameplay.The gameplay is pretty much the same this but the new physics system,create a finisher of the top rope,and to be able to hit a finisher without having to stun your opponent are some good improvements.The new universe mode gives the game plenty of replaybility even though it does have some flaws.I'm new to the storyline designer and downloaded someone's old school ecw episode and had a blast,the main event was the franchise defending the ecw title played by you vs dreamer.After I beat him,bam bam came out and we jumped dreamer and then the dudleys came out in their tideye attire looking like they were going to help dreamer only to join in on the classic dreamer beat down.
As for multiplayer,I really don't care the same matches that are nothing but reversials but is a great game to enjoy playing singleplayer.I'm currently having all my favorite stars from roh and tna take over the sd and raw rosters and have had a two year feud between punk and low ki.Thats just thoughts on the game

Kaedon

Reaction score
I created my first storyline on my PS3. Search out "Men Of Honor pt. 1" "ROH" and "Ring Of Honor" to find it.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I only have been able to play when ever I go to my cousins as I don't got this yet but I like the game its pretty good and not boring like most games have been lately. I hate that I can't defend a title or get a title match without being high in the rankings but what ever there is away around that for anyone who doesn't know you just put like the WCW Title,ECW Title,Hardcore,Million Dollar Title,or Cruisweight Title on one of the champions and then when you go to a match you can hit x and do this stuff it ask about a title match and then wham you can put the title they have on the line.

ahorrig

Reaction score
Is it possible to create a title match on ps2 version?