SvR 2007 Matches

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
What are some matches youve done on SvR 2007? I did a Chamber Of Horrors (Elimination Chamber with big people) match that actually turned out pretty good. it was Kane vs. Umaga vs. Khali vs. Mark Henry vs. Viscera vs. one other guy i cant remember

Tom_RIP

Reaction score
i had a match, i never played the match in the conventional sense. I set up a 3 on 3 tornado match. I was Taker, tag partners Rey and Batista. I forget my opponents. Anyway, the match started and somehow I fell asleep, and I woke up 45 mins later and the match was still happening. I dont know how the hell it still went on, but i end up winning via rollup pin.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
I played a Money In The Bank 3 rematch sans Edge & Orton. I was CM Punk and after 45 minutes, I grabbed the briefcase while it had literally just an eency weency bit of energy left. And even then it was a close call.

The Rated R CMStar

A 1-hour Ironman Match Shawn Michaels vs Triple H

The Rated R CMStar

^^ Lol double post.

I just made a PPPV in create a mod and in my main event I had a 31 minute submission match between Cena and Flair. Damn, Flair doesn't taps out easily

the dark knight

this is kinda stupid. if you're a wrestling fan and a gamer, normally, you play all kind of matches. i've finished every smackdown game 100% except for 07 for various reasons. so, i think evveryone played every type match. kinda silly thread, sorry.

The Rated R CMStar

Of course you have played all the matches, but this thread is about to tell everyone some outstanding matches you have had.

the dark knight

Of course you have played all the matches, but this thread is about to tell everyone some outstanding matches you have had.

umm...ok.

my fav match in the smackdown series is a triple threat tag team ladder match, always played that with my friends.

but seriously though, i still think its kinda obvious lol.

Reaction score
My friends and I had a Fatal-Four-Way HIAC yesterday, it lasted 50 minutes. I was a the Rock, two of my friends were CAWs, and the other dumb one was Rey Mysterio, I call him dumb because he fell either off the cell or through it 11 times! We counted.

I ended up losing because the idiot blocked me while I went to break up a pin cover.