Suspension!?!?!?!?!?!?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

D-Man

Reaction score
OK picture this. I'm at school and this kid starts picking on me. Ya know pushing me around etc, etc. So I hit him twice in the eye (He didn't bank on me doing boxing lol). So he starts crying and has a big shiner under his eye (black eye). Then he threatens me by saying that his brother is coming to school to stab me. THe very next day he turns up with his brother. So I got shit scared. Lucky for me I had a gun teacher who kept him out while I got away. Anyway then the teacher talks to me and says I am getting suspended for hitting him. Fair enough but surely he should get suspended for A.) Threatening me, B.) Pushing Me Around and C.) Bringing His Brother To School. But nup, he aint getting suspended. What do you'se guys think?

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
This has happened to me in the past. They wan't you to tell an adult...or you get introuble.. lmao

phantomgerald

LOL. You got gang relations? Scare him a little. Bunch of guys waiting for him outside, just play psychological mind games with him. That's what I did last time.

D-Man

Reaction score
LOL thats the best idea ever. But I don't have gang relations lol

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I can get my ex gf who is in crip to help...send some your way...me and her are on good terms so I am sure she will help..

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
If you want to get out of the suspension, you tell them that he was picking on you. The same thing happened to me (Not so much the brother part), and the school let me off, and the other kid, thanks to the lesson I taught him...

D-Man

Reaction score
I already started that. But they have a soft spot because he's BASICALLY an obese midget

Marvel26

Reaction score
The thing is, he hasn't done anything. The teachers didn't know what he did because you didn't tell them. They can clearly see that you hit him. I'm not saying that running to teachers is best but in some situations it is the only choice.
My dad told me that if I was ever getting bullied that I should stand up to them. If you hurt the leader, the rest will back off. In your case, that did not happen

D-Man

Reaction score
Mate the school counsellor came and seen me and I explained everything that he did to me. It didn't work. Ah well when I go back on Tuesday it'll be fun lol

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
honestly i'm too old for this but i need 10 posts to reply to a PM so i'll give you my take.

Who cares, it's a suspension you'll be back in a couple of days and he's going to be known as the guy who started shit and couldn't back it up. But you're the guy who kicked his ass. If this was me I would tell the principal that if he tries to start shit again i'm going to shove his teeth down his throat and if he doesn't think so then he can try me.

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
lets see, you punched a kid twice for:

1. pushing you
2. threating you with his older brother

1. if you cant take a little pushing, then grow up. its nothing big
2. who the hell hasn't threatened someone with their older brother at least once? Its like something you have to do at least once.
3. Dont fight in school. Fight out of school.
4. you got suspended on what, thursday? your back on tuesday? who cares.

But if he should be suspended for anything its for threating to stab you

Nation

If i was you i would've punted that mother fucker in the head.

The A-man

Reaction score
Well, the other kid is a punk for trying to get his brother to mess you up in the first place. Its his fault for getting punched in face after making fun of you and now he's tries to get someone else to fight his battles for him?

Hell, if you like, I can loan the aid of my anime chicks and Jeff Hardy as backup for a few days if they try to mess with you again.....