survivour series custom cover.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Untouchable

Reaction score
yeh i'll try and blend them in a little better see if that helps.

EDIT:

meh

version 1

7x2fzn4.jpg

version 2

86er0j8.jpg

pretty happy with them...only my second cover...just a lil more to finish it....still feed would be good though ;)

the dark knight

^^looks a lot better. just add the fucking borders to the text and lower it. then, try to add a title or a slogan at the top. <<< in the back ofcourse..

Untouchable

Reaction score
yeh i was guna add a slogan but couldn't think of 1 ...

which version is better btw guys?

Great One

There ---> Their; in, "there respected owners". Other than that, it looks pretty solid and good. Some of the wrestlers kind of seem out of place on the back and I actually liked the first text to an extent or some unique variation of. Maybe the Survivor Series text itself.

Spity94

Reaction score
mutch better now,the wrestlers outside in the ring are more blended now,andi agree with mtg about the text it looks mutch better in the second version,good job man

Untouchable

Reaction score
thanks for the feed....anymore....WS maby...you never rate my work :(

Untouchable

Reaction score
6jgav5l.jpg

meh...added a slogan...people on the other forum seemed to like it ....duno what you guys think

C4

The text is really unclear in Version.2 and it should have been another font and ofcourse bigger, other than that it's pretty awesome the front cover and all, 9/10 for this one, just taking the 1 out because of the text. BTW, Good work.