survivour series custom cover.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Untouchable

Reaction score
ok i like it all except the text on the back...would like some feedback and help on what you think i should do with the text.

8gjkg2e.jpg

^^The shadow is not my doing its from imandix but cbf 2 cut it proply as im changing it again after feedback ^^

FULL

80l3lg2.jpg

PeepShow

Its pretty good. The cover is better than the back. The back is good, but it just looks empty for some reason. Its prolly just b/c the text on takes up like half of it, but its still pretty good. ALl the effts look really good and I like the theme behind it.

8.5/10

Make the back a bit etter, and the rating will go up.

PS, you misspelled Hornswoggle. Its with an o, not an a. I dont know why people do that...lol

Untouchable

Reaction score
yeh im hoping to get sum pics of superstars running...nd get them 2 go 2wards the ring ...i think that will make it look better....hopefully...i still think i need to do summut with the text...but i duno what...tried so many ways.

the dark knight

looks like a movie poster if you ask me...atleast 3 wrestling pics in the back! as for the font, i like it :)

Untouchable

Reaction score
MS

aha ok..sorta did it quick 2 get some text on

TDK

yeh i will eventually have more on the back wrestler wise...jus findin it hard 2 get thm in the positions i want.

MTG

Reaction score
Ehh to be honest the text ruins it. Other than that it's amazing, really creative and shit. BTW how did u make the little ring on the bottom?

Untouchable

Reaction score
Ehh to be honest the text ruins it

yeah i know :( any idea's on how to make it look better?

BTW how did u make the little ring on the bottom

um i found the ring on sumwhere looked for ages (its actually from 1 of the SD vs raw games) then just cut it and used the burn tool alot underneath..wrestlers in it are just a pic i found on ngoogle which i resized and put in their.

Untouchable

Reaction score
^^ ok i'll give that a go....anyone any ideas how i could change the text to make it look good? really having trouble with that.

Untouchable

Reaction score
UPDATE!!!!!

82tfq08.jpg

imo looks much better than before...please let me know ;)

PeepShow

Meh, IMO it kinda looks worse. You made the text on the back smaller, so its not as full anymore. IDK, to me, it just looks worse. Its still good overall. The wrestlers on the back are a bit small if you ask me, but thats not my call

Spity94

Reaction score
you still got Hornswoggle spelled wrong lol,i think the back was fine how it was with just those 2 in the ring,now with all of those other wrestlers in it i dont thik it looks to good,maybe belnd them in a little more by decreasing teh saturation or something?

MTG

Reaction score
Nah man i think it looks alot better, especially the text, it's much cleaner and more proffessional i'm not to sure about the people running down to the ring though.