Survivor Series 2010 Poster

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Supernova

Reaction score
Hopefully this hasn't already been posted, and hopefully i am posting it in the right section but it is the new Survivor Series Poster for this year:

W02929X.jpg

Axis

Reaction score
They usually do that for some reason.

imported_Adam

Reaction score
Hopefully this hasn't already been posted, and hopefully i am posting it in the right section but it is the new Survivor Series Poster for this year:

W02929X.jpg

Bragging Rights poster was so much better, and they had the Nexus "N" in the logo, brilliant. This one isn't that great. Sick of seeing any sign of Nexus on PPV posters.

jacksionreo

Reaction score
I am waiting for survivor series this is my favorite upcoming event, i like this and i am waiting for watch it..

Axis

Reaction score
I don't remember seeing too many posters with the names on it....just seems dumb that they feel they need to tell the fans who it is.

I don't think I'd have a problem with it if they didn't make it yellow and put it in an awkward position. It's like putting a warning label right over the logo.

Airfixx

Reaction score
Seems bizarre to me... I just think if someone so much as slightly gave a shit about watching a WWE PPV, they'd KNOW who their ME-ers were.