SuperWrestlingEntertainment! *by: Zarhan*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Zarhan

Reaction score
Scuse me for the grammar, but I think that the Story is good ....

seX-Power

It means he won't be so harsh in this context.

Anyway, I know that English isn't your 1st language but the bad grammar really turns people off reading your shows. It's hard to get around, but sometimes you have to live with it. Your shows look alright so far, if not a little cluttered in the roster and formatting.

I can't help but giggle when I read this though. ;)

Zarhan

Reaction score
Sex-Power, if you are good in English can you help me .... when ill finish to write my show ill send it to you and you will correct the mistakes. OK ?

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
You could do that to me, if you want.

seX-Power

I’m a bit busy so maybe rosewt should do it for now, he offered and I’m pretty sure he’s good at English :shifty:

Zarhan

Reaction score
Its now official ... rosewt01 is my corrector .... so now they should be no more mistakes :p

Zarhan

Reaction score
Swe Slam (show # 2)
February 18th , 2009
California; San Francisco - Cow Palace

Introduction

Mick Foley : Hi Everybody ! Welcome To Slam ! Tonight the show promise to be good. In few week, they will be the first Swe PPV ever ! And at this PPV I decide to put the World Championship on the line. Last week, HBK, Shawn Michaels beat Edge and became the first participant for this championship ever. Tonight a match will decide is opponent at No More Scare. This Match will involve Goldberg and ..... The Kings of Kings, The Cerebral assassin ! Triple H ! like I said before the winner of this match will face Shawn Michaels for the World Championship. Also tonight, I promise last week to the Hardyz hat they will have their title match and they will have it ! So good Night and Be Ready for the action!

Chavo Guerrero Vs Carlito – Normal match

The match begins and both superstar lock in. Chavo perform quickly a head lock to Carlito. Carlito takes the arm of Chavo and make him do a front flip. Carlito quickly combine performing a head lock. After a few moment, Chavo gets up and perform a jawbreaker to Carlito. Chavo quickly lift up his opponent and throw him on the turnbuckles. Chavo lift Carlito on the top of the Turnbuckles. He try to perform a superplex, but Carlito push him and he fall down. Carlito stay on the top and perform to Chavo a Moonsault. He connects and combine with a pin. The ref came and begins to count 1....2.... Chavo kick out. Carlito begins to argue with the ref. During this time, Chavo quickly get near of Carlito and perform a back pin. The ref count 1.....2.....Carlito counter the pin to an other pin and he get the advantage. The ref count 1....2...... at the last second Chavo kicks out. Both men gets up at the same time. Chavo quickly run to hit Carlito with a clothesline, but Carlito pass threw is arm and perform a neckbreaker. Carlito perform a spring board moon Sault. He connects and get the pin ......1.....2......Chavo kick out another time at the last second. Carlito was really discouraged. He get up and wait until Chavo gets up. When this moment happenned, he run and pass threw the arm of Chavo and try to perform a Backstabber. He connects. Carlito take a little moment to recover after is brutal fall. He combine with a pin. The ref slide quickly and begins to count 1.....2.....3 !

* After the match, Carlito celebrate his victory and the crowd was with him. After a few moment Chavo went out of the ring and he get a steel chair. Carlito was on the turnbuckles celebrating when Chavo hardly hit him with the chair. Carlito fall down and Chavo gets on the top and connects with a Frog Splash. The crowd was booing Chavo. He quickly get out of the ring and walk fast out of the stage. *

Winner Via Pinfall : Carlito

Matt Hardy and Jeff Hardy Vs The Miz and John Morrison – Tag Team Championship match

Matt Hardy and The Miz starts in the ring. Matt Hardy is talking to Jeff as the bell rings and The Miz runs toward Matt and hits him to the back. He hits him on his back and, runs toward the ropes, bounces off the ropes and runs toward Matt. Matt Hardy realizes it and connects with the clothesline. Matt Hardy stomps on The Miz. Matt Hardy looks at John Morrison. Matt Hardy turns around and The Miz is there for a kick to the gut. The Miz takes Matt Hardy in a DDT position. John Morrison taps The Miz's shoulder for the tag. John Morrison also grabs Matt Hardy for a DDT. But, The Miz and John Morrison put Matt's arm around both John Morrison and The Miz's neck and together they do a double suplex.The referee tells The Miz to get on the aprin. John Morrison does a leg drop to Matt Hardy. Jeff Hardy is clapping and screaming telling Matt Hardy for a tag. Matt Hardy is struggling to go for the tag but John Morrison stomps on Matt's hand and arm. John Morrison does an irish whip to Matt Hardy to the ropes. Hardy bounces and John Morrison quickly does a big boot. John Morrison looks at Jeff Hardy and he does the hardy taunt. John Morrison goes on the turnbuckle , does the Jeff Hardy finger taunt. John Morrison does the swanton bomb to Matt Hardy but he moves out of the way. Morrison falls on his back. Matt Hardy struggles for the tag and he does but so does Morrison. Jeff Hardy does a springboard hurricanrana to the Miz. Jeff Hardy hits The Miz a couple of times. Jeff Hardy does a leg drop. Jeff Hardy does a two leg legdrop to the gut of The Miz. Jeff Hardy takes The Miz on his feet. Jeff Hardy does an irish whip but The Miz reverses and does a irish whip to Jeff Hardy in the corner but Hardy connects with the wisper in the wind. Jeff Hardy covers. 1...2...and a near fall ! Hardy does a suplex to The Miz. While The Miz was in the air from the suplex, John Morrison taped The Miz's shoulder for the tag. John Morrison stays on the aprin because nobody saw the tag except the referee. The referee saw the tag. Jeff Hardy does a twist of fate to The Miz. Jeff Hardy takes of his t shirt and does a swanton bomb to the Miz. He goes for the cover but the ref says that John Morrison tagged The Miz. Jeff Hardy turns around and John Morrison is there and does a spring board drop kick to the head of Jeff Hardy. John Morrison hits Matt Hardy off the aprin. John Morrison does a moonlight drive to Jeff Hardy and he does a pin. 1...2...3. John Morrison and the Miz are still the tag team champions. John Morrison and The Miz leave the ring with the titles. Matt Hardy comes in the ring and holds Jeff Hardy's head. Matt Hardy looks at The Miz and John Morrison as a commercial goes.

Winner Via Pinfall and still tag team champion : the Miz and John Morrison

Backstage

* Jeff and Matt walk to there locker room *

Matt Hardy : Doesn’t matter Jeff .... Next time we will win ....

Jeff Hardy : I know this but that was our best chance to win the Tag Team title .... and I ruined all !

Matt Hardy : Jeff ... I all this is now past ..... we can’t go back and re-do the match ..... And it was my error ..... I didn’t came help you when he was doing the pin to you.

Jeff Hardy : No .... its my fault ... I shouldn’t get beat up by John Morrison !

*Zack Ryder and Curt Hawkins appeared near to them*

Zack Ryder : Come on baby’s .... stop crying now .

Curt Hawkins : Yeah because uncle Zack and uncle Curt have a good news for you both guys.

Zack Ryder : Yup .... its seems to be you guys you're lucky day !

Curt Hawkins : Because at No More Scare ........ We have a match vs you ...... the winners will be the #1 contender for the tag team title ...... Its should be to easy for us ...... Hahahaha !

Zack Ryder : Ciao Losers !

Mr.Kennedy Vs Shelton Benjamin Vs Kane Vs The Big Show – Normal match

- Instantly when the bell ring, the action begins. Mr.Kennedy and Shelton Benjamin quickly jumped on The Big Show. One was punching him in the torso and the other was on his back punching him in the back of the head. After a few moment Kane begins to help his old tag team partner. First, He choke Shelton Benjamin and perform to him a chockslam over the top rope. Shelton Benjamin gets near of the announce table after the chockslam. After throwing Shelton out, Kane put Mr.Kennedy in a electric chair position. He begins to walk slowly in the ring before performing the electric chair slam. Once Kennedy down, Big Show choke him. He lift him up in the air and perform to him a chokeslam over the top rope. Mr.Kennedy fall on Shelton Benjamin. They were very hurt.Kane and Big Show gets really near and they both look there in the eyes. Kane begins the action by choking Big Show. After this Big Show choke Kane . Both men were choking the other. For a long moment both men stay in the same position and they try to get the advantages to perform their finisher. During this time, Shelton and Kennedy went one back of Kane and the other back of the Big Show. They both perform at same time a low blow to the knee to the superstar that they were looking. The both monsters went down after the dirty shot from the two other superstar. Now the fight begins for the both men up in the ring. Kennedy quickly perform a head lock. After a few moment a few moment Shelton broke the submission. Once out of the submission, Shelton gets chokeslamed by Kane. After this, Big Show wait until Kane look at him. Once do , Big Show perform to Kane a Showstopper. Mr.Kennedy quickly try to perform a back pin to Big Show, but he was unable to connect. Big Show look at him and don't wast his time to perform to him a Showstopper. The Big Show slowly walk near of Kennedy and combine with a pin. A second before , Shelton Benjamin ramp near of Kane and put his hand on him. The ref quickly begin to count for the pin of Shelton , but Bi Show think that he was counting for his pin , but the ref wasn’t . So he begins to count 1...2.....3 !!!!

*After the match , Big Show celebrate in the ring when suddenly, he ear the announcer tell : And the winner of this match via Pinfall Shelton Benjamin !! Big Show was furious. He quickly perform a showstopper to Shelton. Big Show went rapidly out of the stage really angry on Shelton . *

Winner Via Pinfall : Shelton Benjamin

Interview

* Todd Grisham appeared on the Titantron ready for the Interview *

Todd Grisham : Hi Everybody tonight ill talk with the Kings of Kings Triple H !!! How are you Triple H ?

Triple H : Well .... I’m in the best shape of my life !

Todd Grisham : Are You Ready for you're match ?

Triple H : You just said are you ready ? You Said ARE YOU READY !???

Todd Grisham : Yes ..... I said that ....

Triple H : I think that everybody know that I am always ready ! Thats why I’m the Kings of Kings !

Todd Grisham : Ok .... Next ...... Triple H, if you win this match, you will have to face your tag team partner, The Heart Break Kid , Shawn Michaels. How do you see that match ?

Triple H : I do know that he is my friend, I do know that he is my partner , I know all that but now we are talking about a title match ...... When we are talking about a title match its different ....

Todd Grisham : Hunter, Whats your strategies for tonight ?

Triple H : I do not have strategies. All I have to do its to beat the hell up of this Goldberg and it will be Ok ...... Well now excuse me but I have to prepare myself for my match..... up next !

Todd Grisham : Well Thank you Triple H and Good Luck for tonight.

Triple H Vs Goldberg – Winner Face HBK at No More Scare For The World Title

As the bell rings to announce the start of tonight's Main Event, the crowd in the stadium goes wild. This is a blockbuster main event. Both Men have a look at each other and at the crowd, like if they were on the grand daddy of them all, like the fellows Great Ones who stepped on the big stage and made their history. After this brief moment, the match officially starts. HHH give a blow to the face to Goldberg, and Goldberg replies with an other blow. This continues with alot of Trade of blows. This little game continue until Hunter gets the upper hand. Triple H gets Goldberg arm in a lock and use his knee. Hunter flex Goldberg's arm in all the way he can. The crowd starts clapping. Goldberg gets slowly to his feet as the crowd continue clapping faster. When he gets to his feet he makes HHH flip and he gets an hold on Hunter's at his turn, but stops suddenly. Goldberg takes a step back as Hunter get up. HHH runs towards Goldberg , but gets nailed by a Big Boot. Goldberg goes for the pin but Hunter break the fall. Goldberg gets HHH on his feet and lift him in a candle suplex. Hunter counters as fast as light with an reverse DDT. Hunter puts his arm on Goldberg for the pin, but Goldberg easily lift his arm up. The ref push Hunter in his corner while Goldberg is getting up. HHH runs towards Goldberg, but Goldberg goes for a spear position. HHH in an athletic move , jumps over The Rushing Bull and Goldberg nails The referee out cold. Goldberg gets out of the ring to get a chair. He enters the ring with the chair high in the air to hit Hunter. HHH at the last moment, hits a low blow on Goldberg, who drops the chair down. HHH gets up with Goldberg and drags him on the downed chair. HHH Taunts and goes for the Pedigree position, but Goldberg lift HHH back and The Game hit hardly on the steel chair. Goldberg throw the chair out of the ring and goes to a turnbuckle. He then taunts the spear as The Cerebral Assassin gets up. HHH turns around and get hit by the spear like a powerful train. Goldberg tries to wake the ref, but he doesn't wake up. Goldberg turns his head around and get nailed by a Sweet Chin Music by HBK. Shawn takes a look at HHH before going Backstage. Both men are on the floor and still no ref comes or wake up. Goldberg gets up again and once again taunt the Spear while Hunter is getting up. When HHH turns around Goldberg runs toward him, but Hunter counters with a coconut crush. HHH gets his momentum back.He gets Goldberg up and make him bounce on the rope, followed by a Ground Shaking SpineBuster. Some medics finally comes at the downed ref help. HHH then whips Goldberg in a turnbuckle. He runs and performs a clothesline. HHH start jab-ing Goldberg. He jabs him for quite a long time, but Goldberg counters and puts HHH in the corner and starts jabbing himself. Goldberg climbs on the turnbuckle with HHH. Both fight with jabs on the top turnbuckle, but suddenly Hunter holds Goldberg head and performs a Sudden Impact Superplex. Each man are down, stunned , with no sign of any ref replacement. Goldberg gets up , as well as HHH. HHH start with a jab, followed by his opponent jab, and then again a jab to Goldberg. The Crowd start clapping. Goldberg push Hunter in the cables, and HHH performs a coconut crash for the second time. HHH goes for the pin, but remembers there's no ref. HHH tells the time keeper to go get an other ref. HHH turns around and get nailed by a Spear. Goldberg place himself in a corner and when HHH gets up he goes for a second spear. Goldberg checks the stage and see a ref coming. Then he goes for the third and final spear on the King of King. He goes for the pin on Hunter. The ref comes to the ring and Goldberg wins.

Announcer: And the winner of this match, via Pinfall, Goldberg.

Goldberg smiles and walks down ramp slowly celebrating. The ref checks on HHH and see's his foot on the last rope. He goes at the monitor and check for a while the tape and the ref make the ring bell.

Announcer: After watching the replay, we announce that Triple H foot was on the ropes, canceling the Pinfall, and making this match continue.

The match starts again as the replay is shown on the big screen. Goldberg rush to the ring again, mystify and mad at the same time. He gets in the ring and goes for the pin, but Hunter breaks the fall at the 2 count. He gets HHH up and try to go for the Jack Hammer (Suplex Slam), but HHH goes in the back of Goldberg push him in the cables and goes for an Roll-up, but Goldberg jumps out of the pin. HHH kicks Goldberg in the guts and goes for the Pedigree position. He then goes for a Double Underhook Suplex without letting the hold. He gets up again and performs a Pedigree. HHH gets up and take a look at the fans. He see's a sign written "WOOOOOOO" on it. He then goes on Goldberg legs, and PERFORMS THE FIGURE 4 LOCK. Goldberg tries to get out of the hold, but he TAPS OUT!!. HBK comes to the ring to fight with Goldberg. HHH holds Goldberg, that tries hard to get out of the Hold, but he isn't capable. HBK comes and get in on corner and starts stomping his feet. HBK then Tunes the Sweet Chin Music, but Goldberg dodge and HHH gets hit. Goldberg rolls out of the ring laughing while HBK checks on his DX partner and opponent at No More Scare.

Winner Via Submission : Triple H​

Zarhan

Reaction score
Swe ShutDown Preview

In the next episode of Swe Shutdown the two number one contenders for the Heavyweight championship :The Phenom, The Undertaker and Y2J, Chris Jericho will have to chose a partner and both tag team will fight at the main event in a elimination match. The only reason to do this is to have the best chance to damaged the opponent to have more chance to win the match at No More Scare. Be Ready for The Action. Also next episode, Cm Punk will team up with JBL and they will fight Vs one of the greatest tag team of the show Rey Mysterio and Batista. Will Cm Punk and JBL get the advantages or will they be demolish by the Animal and his friend ??? All the answer in the next Swe Shutdown. Be Tuned !

Evil Austin

Please don't double post in your thread. You can say half of your stuff that you post here in the Chat room. Like thanking Rose or being the editor or Sun_Warrior18 (whoever that is.). Just giving you a heads up.

seX-Power

Due to the grammar problems nobody is going to read this honestly.

Also, rofl at No More Scare.

The Anigma

Reaction score
I think people would read this if you slowed down a bit and added color as well as better PPV names. "No More Scared" isn't a very good name. Picture this.

Wrestler: I'm going to kick your ass at No More Scared.

Yeah, he sounds stupid.

Not many people have reviewed this thread so that should tell you something. Not trying to sound like an asshole but if no one's reviewing let alone even reading it, what's the sense of continuing?

And don't TRIPLE post in a thread again. Thanks.

Just my two cents...