Superstars who didn't need titles and/or accomplishments to be great and memorable?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Who are the Wrestlers you find so great that you really didn't care if they had accomplishments and/or titles?

Because nowadays you won't find those guys.

It doesn't matter if they did have all those claims or not...

Who are the ones you feel that were so great they didn't need all of that?

Reactions: Crash

SWL

ur booty is heavy duty like diarrhea
Hotshot
Reaction score
does HBK's last run with the company count? I mean, he won the WHC and tag titles but other than those short ass title reigns, it's incredible to me that he didn't win anything else despite being in numerous memorable feuds and matches between 02-10

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I'll throw Undertaker. He has rarely had long runs with the world title with his longest WWE title reign being 133 days, World Heavyweight 140, and most others being much shorter. So he's not really been champion for a long period of time for a reign and he had The Streak for a long time. That always made his Wrestlemania programs important once it was recognized, title or no title. Even ignoring that, his aura made little kids scared the world over and he has been one of the few supernatural gimmicks that not just worked but sustained for a long time (even with a period of a few years he decided to be an American Badass).

Crash

Reaction score
Stone Cold, The Rock, Goldberg, Macho Man, Hulk Hogan, Ultimate Warrior(yes they had long titles reign but didn't really needed it), Jake Roberts, Bam Bam Bigelow, George Steel, Mr Perfect, Ted Dibiase, Vader...

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Mick Foley was one. His characters were like titles and accomplishments itself. No one will ever forget Dude Love, Mankind, and Cactus Jack.

3 solid entertaining Legendary Characters 1 Man... Mick Foley

&

Kurt Angle was another one. Being Pro Wrestling's first ever Olympic Gold Medalist is Memorable enough. On top of that being a True Wrestling God(sorry JBL) makes him embedded as one of the greats in WWE

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
does HBK's last run with the company count? I mean, he won the WHC and tag titles but other than those short ass title reigns, it's incredible to me that he didn't win anything else despite being in numerous memorable feuds and matches between 02-10
Also yes he does count. When he came back he was already at the Icon status.

He even could have became Legend in 2005 if Hogan let him beat him at Summer Slam.

Either way he was still in the Icon & Legends league. He really didn't need anything else in his 2000s and early 2010 run

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
Jake Roberts is always a good shout. He's never won a title, yet he's still remember as one of the originators of psychology

Also Big Show. He's won the world title... Three times? Each time being transitional. Really, his biggest title run was in Jerishow. He's more remembered as that damn giant anyways, so it's fine

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
I find Crow Sting to be one. Him being the Vigilante of WCW makes him memorable

It's just everything about him is memorable. Face paint, Movesets, Promos, etc.

Sometimes I would think that the Scorpion Deathlock would resemble an actual Scorpion.

I find him to be like Wrestling's version of Crow

&

Even though he's been thrown out there another one is my favorite... The Undertaker.

His Gimmick, Promos, and Movesets will never leave my memories.

To me he is the most Technical and Agile Big Man in WWE History. Some medium and little guys can't pull off some of the things he does Promo and Wrestling wise.

Undertaker to me is like Spawn or Batman(Deadman) & Ghost Rider (ABA)

Last edited: