Superstars that i don't like.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score

-The Miz - OMG I LIKE HIM NOW
-Daniel Bryan - OMG I LIKE HIM NOW
-The Great Khali - Just a total fail, i don't even know why he's wrestling, go to Bollywood.
-Jericho - OMG I LIKE HIM NOW
-Evan Bourne - Drug-addict fool.

Don't get butthurt if you see me rant about them.
I'd put Ziggler in there but i'm starting to like him, he's atleast much better than those in the list and is the best seller in the WWE.

NEW EDIT: Old list, personally Khali and Bourne are the only ones I hate right now, the others are loveable.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Zamorakian said:

-The Miz - Future TNA competitor, doesn't deserve to be in the WWE and should be moved to FCW.
-Daniel Bryan - I could express my hate to this guy in one million words but i wont, i just hate him.
-The Great Khali - Just a total fail, i don't even know why he's wrestling go to Bollywood.
-Jericho - Troll, Fail gimmick.

I'd put Ziggler in there but i'm starting to like him, he's atleast much better than those in the list and is the best seller in the WWE.

Why not? If someone wants to dispute your claims or become "butthurt" as you put it they can. You can't tell them how to respond ,it's the individuals choice.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Please explain "future TNA competitor".

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Zamorakian said:

-The Miz - Future TNA competitor, doesn't deserve to be in the WWE and should be moved to FCW.
-Daniel Bryan - I could express my hate to this guy in one million words but i wont, i just hate him.
-The Great Khali - Just a total fail, i don't even know why he's wrestling go to Bollywood.
-Jericho - Troll, Fail gimmick.

-The Miz - Disagree no issues with Miz believe he could be way more than he is given time. Feel it's backstage politics harming his chances too! Reality tv biting him on the arse imo!
-Daniel Bryan - Disagree amazing technical wrestler, entertaining good on the mic and managed to put on some good matches with Big Show which is no mean feat.
-The Great Khali - Agree Just a total fail!
-Jericho - Disagree love Jericho! Welcome to RAW IS JERICHO mark hard for those words!
-Evan Bourne - Disagree again talented wrestler and imo lots of ppl make mistakes especially copin wit pressure in jobs I hope he sorts himself out!

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Things are exactly what theeeey seeeeem...i will define the things yooooouu dreeeaaaam...gooo check the scores again.....i come out a perfect ten....they broke the mold when they made meeee..

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Zamorakian said:
Things are exactly what theeeey seeeeem...i will define the things yooooouu dreeeaaaam...gooo check the scores again.....i come out a perfect ten....they broke the mold when they made meeee..

I AM PERFECTION ?

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Zamorakian said:

Lol @ hilary duff reference i remember that when i was little so lame :p

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
I like everyone on that list except Khali >.<

Also, smoking weed doesn't make you a drug attic. Infact, it wasn't even real weed was it?

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Leojaay said:
I like everyone on that list except Khali >.<

Also, smoking weed doesn't make you a drug attic. Infact, it wasn't even real weed was it?

He got busted for spice the first time, the second I'm unsure on. Plus weed isn't addictive for most people I think.

http://recoveryguy.hubpages.com/hub/Is-Marijuana-Addictive

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I like most superstars just not khali and jinder mahal. They are annoying and need to get off television. Also I hate HHH and I dislike Evan Bourne for some reason ever since he came into WWE.