Superstars and Main Event TV Shows

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RavenX

Jobber
Reaction score
Hello all - first post here..... Just wondering if anyone is up for some regular discussion about the Superstars and Main Event TV shows, as in most forums I have been looking at, people are only interested in RAW/SD/PPV's

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Does anything interesting ever happen on these shows? I thought not.
Welcome btw.

• Haha
Reactions: Aids Johnson

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Nah, I don't think anyone here watches Superstars and ME regularly.

But welcome to WWEF, though.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I don't watch Superstars but I do watch Main Event, mainly because during random episodes they will actually have a pretty damn good match on there. We'd probably need about 5 people if we REALLY wanted to do a discussion for ME but I have a feeling we'd have more luck with SmackDown live discussions than a ME discussion :p.

Welcome to WWEF.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I remember watching Superstars. Tyson Kidd having various random managers, Trent and Curt Hawkins having a mini feud, Chris Masters tearing it up every week. And that day DB wrestled Regal in England, oh boy, was I excited. Those days are sadly gone though

RavenX

Jobber
Reaction score
WWE Main Event 04/07/2015 - may contain spoilers

Fandango vs R-Truth - Average match - nothing special - Fandango wins with a quick roll up.

Summer Rae vs Emma - A decent outing for the two blonde divas - Emma, IMO has the better skill set although I do like Summer's double chicken wing submision hold using those lovely long legs. Summer wins with a modified scorpion-death-drop ...nice.

Heath Slater vs Mark Henry - Henry wins a squash match - worth it just to shut up Slaters pre-match rantings - Good interplay betwen Henry and JBL after the match.

Jack Swagger vs Miz - Two former Champs against each other on ME - Damian Sandow comes out to annoy Miz duiring the match - between the interuptions the match is decent - Swagger wins via the Patriot Lock - is the Miz/Sandow fued to be continued on Main Event/SuperStars?????

Show Rating 6/10

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
I remember watching Superstars. Tyson Kidd having various random managers, Trent and Curt Hawkins having a mini feud, Chris Masters tearing it up every week. And that day DB wrestled Regal in England, oh boy, was I excited. Those days are sadly gone though

Damn that Regal vs Bryan match was a treat, also Kidd was having great matches with Tatsu, Hunico, Trent on there. Then they started to show raw recaps on there and it went to fuck. :sad:

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Superstars is my favorite wrestling TV show! Welcome to the site.

• Haha
Reactions: ShaRpY HaRdY

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Damn that Regal vs Bryan match was a treat, also Kidd was having great matches with Tatsu, Hunico, Trent on there. Then they started to show raw recaps on there and it went to fuck. :sad:
Those were the days. Some great undercard talent. It was a fun show.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Superstars has the word super, like superman. It has to be the best show.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Superstars has the word super, like superman. It has to be the best show.
I hear they've been pulling 1,000,000s to their show! And some 85 Million Viewers on the WWE Network! They're defo not going out of buildness!

RavenX

Jobber
Reaction score
Thought I'd post something as I've been away for a while:-

Superstars 26/06/2015

Lucha Dragons v Heath Slater / Bo Dallas - A good match from the LD's - not quite so good from Slater/Dallas who came of looking like jobbers - both these men have the skill sets to be better than this.

Cesaro v Luke Harper - Very solid outing from both men (given the constraints of it being a Superstars match) - Cesaro got in some good aerial offence and Harper even pulled a huracanrana out of his bag of tricks - was picking Harper for the win when he set up the discus clothesline.

RAW recap - Heyman was great on the mic for the 'Apology' promo - Cena / Owens was enjoyable with the foreign language bits - Roman/Wyatt was short and dull - some good action in the Lesnar beat down by the Authority - Brock's apology to Cole was GOLD!!!

Overall, an enjoyable epiosode.

Reactions: Solidus1