Superstar You Like, Who Everybody Else Hates?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THG?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Just thought of this idea from the other thread made not long ago, who is a superstar you enjoy but the majority of wrestling fans don't?

I'd definitely go with Ryback and Fandango, I have no idea why I like them, but I prefer them over most of the roster. Not sure if Cena counts as he seems more liked now, but he's one too.

Reactions: Liquid7778
Reaction score
The closest person I can think of that meets this criteria is also Ryback, back when he was feuding with Cena anyway. He was showing a lot of improvement. I really had high hopes for the guy. Then he kind of flopped and now I don't really care about him anymore. :/

Reactions: THG?

THG?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
The closest person I can think of that meets this criteria is also Ryback, back when he was feuding with Cena anyway. He was showing a lot of improvement. I really had high hopes for the guy. Then he kind of flopped and now I don't really care about him anymore. :/
Pretty much how I feel, I was really behind him this year, then they dropped the ball with him.

Liquid7778

Jobber
Reaction score
I actually REALLY like Titus O'Neil in most matches he is in.

Reactions: THG?

THG?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Definitely forgot about Del Rio, great worker.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
John Cena, Jinder Mahal and Jack Swagger

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I just think Hogan haters are an especially vocal minority. Cena is similar but probably closer to being hated by more people.