Superstar you hate, who everybody else likes.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Liquid7778

Jobber
Reaction score
I've never really liked Bret Hart, I just can't bring myself to be entertained by any of his matches.

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Bret Hart, agreed. In his prime, yea he was pretty entertaining but I completely dread when he shows up now.
Others: Ummm... Oh I got one. Christian, as a face at least. Boring as hell, all his returns are anti-climatic. As a heel, he's really great.

Reactions: Larsosc

Liquid7778

Jobber
Reaction score
Bret Hart, agreed. In his prime, yea he was pretty entertaining but I completely dread when he shows up now.
Others: Ummm... Oh I got one. Christian, as a face at least. Boring as hell, all his returns are anti-climatic. As a heel, he's really great.
I have never actually seen Christian as a heel. Wasn't that back in the 90's when him and Edge were in all those TLC matches?

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
I have never actually seen Christian as a heel. Wasn't that back in the 90's when him and Edge were in all those TLC matches?
There was that, but also his run in TNA as Christian Cage was beautiful. He was heel in 2011(?) I think in WWE. Had some funny as hell promos and decent matches. Only tolerable for me when he's heel.

Liquid7778

Jobber
Reaction score
There was that, but also his run in TNA as Christian Cage was beautiful. He was heel in 2011(?) I think in WWE. Had some funny as hell promos and decent matches. Only tolerable for me when he's heel.

Dang, I had no clue

Liquid7778

Jobber
Reaction score
Check em out. Did you just start watching recently or used to watch and just got back into it?
I'm really an on and off guy. I got into it the day after Edge and Cena had that match in Unforgiven in 2006. From that point on, it was like an obsession, I studied the fuck out of everything wwe/wwf. I stopped in 2009 right around when JBL owned HBK or something. From late 2012 to now, I've been watching. It used to hold my interest like crazy, but now I just watch it to see what happens and what not

Reactions: DK JAMES

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
I'm really an on and off guy. I got into it the day after Edge and Cena had that match in Unforgiven in 2006. From that point on, it was like an obsession, I studied the fuck out of everything wwe/wwf. I stopped in 2009 right around when JBL owned HBK or something. From late 2012 to now, I've been watching. It used to hold my interest like crazy, but now I just watch it to see what happens and what not
Gotcha, yea unfortunately wrestling is like a drug for me and after 10 years of watching non stop I don't think there's a time I could just stop hahah. Things do seem to be getting better in WWE though, i've been saying that all year but I feel like things can only go up from here. Keep watching. Don't want to get too off-topic here though.

Reactions: Liquid7778

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Not that I particularity hate them, but when a collective amount of people preach that a certain wrestler is gonna be the future and next top guy I tend to get turned off to them. Like the mass amounts of Cody Rhodes and Dolph Ziggler worshiping in 2011, or the Ted Dibiase Jr. worshiping in 2009.

or the Big E Langston and Roman Reigns worshiping that's beginning now

Reactions: THG?

THG?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Not that I HATE him, but I really don't see the hype surrounding Cody Rhodes. Just not into him really.

Reactions: TheTNHMaster
Reaction score
Dean Ambrose. Yeah, he was good in the indies. Tell me how that's relevant again? He hasn't done a single noteworthy thing in his entire time in WWE. His singles matches have sucked, his promos have been rather meh, he's just overrated. I'm sorry. I don't care about what he did in the indie scene while he was blading for chump change. Show me something good he's done on his own while on the main roster and maybe my attitude towards him will soften, but if he carries on this way after the Shield splits he'll be a lower card thow-away in a matter of months.

Reactions: Roi and THG?

THG?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Dean Ambrose. Yeah, he was good in the indies. Tell me how that's relevant again? He hasn't done a single noteworthy thing in his entire time in WWE. His singles matches have sucked, his promos have been rather meh, he's just overrated. I'm sorry. I don't care about what he did in the indie scene while he was blading for chump change. Show me something good he's done on his own while on the main roster and maybe my attitude towards him will soften, but if he carries on this way after the Shield splits he'll be a lower card thow-away in a matter of months.
Was actually gonna mention him, I mean he's not bad, but slightly overrated.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
I'm not that much of a Daniel Bryan fan, he's good in the ring and all, but his character is lackluster, as are his promos.

Reactions: THG?