superstar tats

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

kingovkings

Reaction score
I was just on wwe.com and they have got a new thing going were they are showing superstars and there tattoo's and the storys behind them. I think randy orton's are wicked they look class and not tacky like some other supperstars anywayz that my opinion what do you think of superstars and there tatts ?

The Rated R CMStar

Mr. Kennedy's are just weird. I just picture Kennedy in 20 years and having that orange thing on his back. Buy you can't deny is cool.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
I LOVE Kennedy's and Ortons! Undertakers and CM Punks as a whole as well. I'm glad Edge got more ink as well. Rey Mysterio's new one is crap. Who gets a tattoo of a necklace? And Santino's lion is about the ONLY thing I like about him.

Wrestling Station

I think Batista's tats are the best. Especially the back one owns.

Reaction score
they should have a wrestler with the wentworth miller body tatoo in prison break that would be cool,otherwise i like the hbk arm tatoo consisting of a knife surrounded by a snake

MTG

Reaction score
Personally i hate jeff hardys, theyre pretty gay i mean the roots its kinda cool but i mean its too much in my opignion, randy orton has by far the nicest ones.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
I like Edge's recent ones, the one he got over his arm of the cartoonish skull? That's a pretty nice one. Fetus one is fuckin awesome, of the big skull with it's mouth open! I like Jeff Hardy's large root one, thats' the ONLY thing I like about Hardy. Don't care too much for Kennedy's.

Reaction score
I don't really look at the tattoos they look just look like designs and stuff but I like Hbks one best cuz it matched him with the knife in the heart.

Weebo

Reaction score
i think that the one on Lesnar's back is cool, the sword on his chest is sick and the on that Scott Steiner has on his chest is pretty gnarly as well

phantomgerald

Orton's tattoos look the coolest with the tribal patterns on his back and arm and that's the only type of tattoo I'll get

C4

I like Batista's and that's a Tribute to his Late Wife who died out of Cancer, that symbol some how represents Cancer and is a tribute to his Wife I have heard alot about this. The Rock in mid 2003 had the best ones, on his upper right arm that was really cool and I liked that alot. The Bad ones would be Jeff Hardy and Umaga, Don't know why Umaga changed the Tattoo from "Umaga" to "Samoa" Umaga was alot better than the one he is having right now.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
First off I'd just liek to say that the sword on Brock's chest makes it look liek he's getting titty fucked.

Anyway, on to the ones on the site. I hate Orton's and Kennedy's. Orton went with the standard tribal which is just boring. Kennedy's are kinda random and not very good looking.

Jeff's roots are the best ones on there thus far. The shading is fantastic.