Superstar Shakeup: 2019 edition!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
So turns out the next Superstar Shakeup...is two weeks after Wrestlemania. We kinda forgot about it since the date was announced like in December but it's still happening. So let's go through some predictions, shall we?

I don't think there will any be call ups. There's too many people brandless right now that they'll most likely sort out first before they try more new people.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Ronda and Brock go to Smackdown

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
SmackDown
I feel they should put Balor on SmackDown or 205 Live. He's going nowhere on Raw.

Strowman on SmackDown. if you're going not to give him the Universal belt then give him the WWE.

If Rollins doesn't win at WM due to Vince's stupidity, then put him on SmackDown. Everyone can't wait to see Styles vs Rollins.

RAW
Put Joe on RAW, because I won't mind seeing a intense Joe vs McIntyre feud

Asuka on RAW since Charlotte is hogging the spotlight on SmackDown

Nakamura on RAW. I would love to see what he can bring to the RAW. Nakamura vs Reigns sounds good.

Last edited:

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
That wiil Never happen they are the stars & the stars are on Raw
i like TheP97 he's idea of Finn to 205
Maybe Nia to Smackdown she is doing nothing on Raw & maybe Alexa too
Smackdown is going to Fox soon actually so I wouldn't be surprised if they traded over some major stars to boost it, actually.

....wait Smackdowns gonna be on Fox. And Disney just brought fox.....omg Becky is a Disney Princess.

Reactions: Kasumi

Village Idiot

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
.omg Becky is a Disney Princess.

• Haha
Reactions: Snowman1

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Nakamura to Raw is the biggest one

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Smackdown is going to Fox soon actually so I wouldn't be surprised if they traded over some major stars to boost it, actually.

....wait Smackdowns gonna be on Fox. And Disney just brought fox.....omg Becky is a Disney Princess.
Just wait for WWE and Disney to collaborate on some movies next.

Phenomenal Blissfit

Reaction score
(Raw)

AJ Styles
Becky Lynch
The Bar
Randy Orton
Asuka
Samoa Joe
with US Title
Shayna Baszler
EC3

(Smackdown)

Seth Rollins
if he loses this Sunday?
Alexa Bliss
Sami Zayn
AOP & Drake Maverick
Finn Balor
with IC Title
Aleister Black
Lacey Evans
Heavy Machinery

(205 Live)
Ricochet?

Redboy123@

Reaction score
I think it's interesting seeing the people who haven't switched brands since 2016.

Smackdown:
Randy Orton
Becky Lynch
AJ Styles
The Usos
Carmella
R-Truth
Daniel Bryan
Naomi
Erick Rowen

Raw:
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Braun Strowman
Nia Jax
Sasha Banks
Bayley
Brock Lesnar
Finn Balor
Dallas
Axel
Titus

Interesting to see if any of them loyalists will switch brands.

Reactions: Mr. Roman Empire

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Not necessarily what I think will happen but what I would do

SD To Raw
The Usos
Sanity
AJ Styles
Randy Orton
Naomi
Charlotte

Raw To SD
Drew Galloway
Roman Reigns
The Revival
Bayley and Sasha Banks

Unassigned to Raw
Lacey Evans
Heavy Machinery
Lars Sullivan
EC3

Unassigned to SD
Ricochet and Aleister Black
Nikki Cross

Callup
Pete Dunne to SD

Free Agents/Part Time
Ronda Rousey
Brock Lesnar

Last edited:

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I think it's interesting seeing the people who haven't switched brands since 2016.

Smackdown:
Randy Orton
Becky Lynch
AJ Styles
The Usos
Carmella
R-Truth
Daniel Bryan
Naomi
Erick Rowen

Raw:
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Braun Strowman
Nia Jax
Sasha Banks
Bayley
Brock Lesnar
Finn Balor
Dallas
Axel
Titus

Interesting to see if any of them loyalists will switch brands.

I think Braun and AJ Styles is the right trade. I think throwing in Drew Mcintyre or Bobby Lashley as well would even it out because AJ being on Raw would be big. Rollins vs Aj Styles at Summerslam sounds like something I'd like to see.

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I did another one for fun.

Unassigned peeps
EC3 (RAW) - Not going to do much probably since Vince isn't so high on him at the moment
Harper (RAW) - Keep him and Rowan separate for now
Bray Wyatt (Smackdown) - He needs to go somewhere with his "new" gimmick and smackdown has more room at the moment
Lars Sullivan (RAW) - Mr. McMahon loves Raw. He loves big men. Match made in heaven.
Heavy Machinary (RAW) - They're basically already on the Raw brand
Ricochet and Aleister Black (Smackdown) - I'll keep them as a team for now. Maybe even give them a run with the titles before splitting them up and adding to your single ranks.
Sami Zayn (RAW) - Not sure if he's really unassigned but he showed up on both shows this week. So did a lot of others I guess. Oh well, he still goes to the red brand because why not? And to keep him and Owens separate.
Lacey Evans (Smackdown) - She is feuding with Becky and I think it would be cool to put this feud on SD because why not?
Nikki Cross (RAW) - Raw needs a new face for the division and someone with a personality

Who is going to RAW from Smackdown?
AJ Styles - We've finally established that Smackdown was the house that AJ Styles built. But Raw's house needs a little rebuilding of its own. Also, how cool would it be to see AJ Styles vs Finn in an actual feud, or Styles vs Rollins?
Randy Orton - Orton will have a new set of wrestlers to prey on at his leisure. He can continue his feud with AJ too if desired.
R Truth - Basically just a time filler, so why not fill time on Raw?
The Usos - They've had the SD tag division on lock for a while. Moving them to Raw will give them a fresh set of teams to face and a breath of fresh air for Raw's pathetic division. They will then have Roode/Gable, AOP when all are healed, Heavy Machinary, and Lucha house part to contend with for a shot at Ryder and Hawkins (serious teams).
Shinsuke Nakamura - I will be breaking up this thrown together team. We can see some good matches with Nakamura on Raw and Rusev and do his thing as he always finds a way to get over.
Asuka - Give her a chance to rebuild as the badass we saw down in NXT. We want that Asuka again so please do this. Also it would be cool to have her be a real threat so when you eventually bring up Shayna Baszler you could have a really cool fued.
Carmella - She will follow her best friend R truth so we can still have a dance break every now and again.
Naomi - Moves along side her husband. She will also give Raw some more character in the division. Maybe have Asuka turn on her since they have a history.

Who is going to Smackdown from Raw?
Braun Strowman - Strowman had a lot of momentum a while ago and the he fizzled. He needs a switch up to get back to the top again.
Bobby Lashley w/ Lio Rush - He has already feuded with Balor and Rollins so he needs new serious competitiors
Jinder Mahal w/ Singh Brothers - He can work as a midcard heel or possible as a goofy face if WWE wants to go that route. Either way, they need someone to help put over the others on SD. Singh Brothers can do the same for the Tag Team division if needed.
The Revival - Former tag champs traded for each other. The Revival really needs a fresh start so they can be taken seriously as a team.
Ember Moon - She has the potential she just needs a chance to restart.
Ruby Riott - Riott squad is nothing but jobbers now a days. She needs to step out on her own and see if she can be a true contender in the division.

Other Moves
Brock Lesnar and Ronda Rousey (Free Agents) - These two join John Cena on the Free Agent list. This works well because all 3 are big names and part timers. They can then use their star power on either show to keep both Fox and USA happy this fall.
Pete Dunne (Smackdown) - Since he lost his NXT UK Championship, now is the perfect time to call him up. I have decided to keep him a McIntyre on separate brands because I feel like they fall in the same lane.
This one is in the spoiler tag just because it was rumored and I don't want to spoil it if it is actually WWE's plan.
Paige said she was bringing a Tag Team to face the IIconics next week on SD. Rumor has it that it will be Kairi Sane and Io Shirai. They would be a huge add for the blue brand as well as the Tag Team ranks. Paige would likely be their manager which would help with their only weakness which is on the mic.

Since for some reason it is seen as a bad thing to go back to NXT, I decided to move a few people to 205 Live since that is a "Main Roster" brand. These people aren't doing anything else, so maybe they can have some fun and bring a few more eyes to the show.
-Tyler Breeze - waiting on Fandango to heal up, might as well do something with his time. He can bring some more charisma to the show.
-The Colons - These guys have been through several gimmicks and still don't get used so why not let them go on 205? They are a little bit over the weight limit, but WWE has fudged numbers before.
-Sin Cara - He hasn't been seen much. I think he was injured? But he wasn't really used much before that either so why not let him try it an see how it goes.

Reactions: Kasumi