Super SD A Success?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LKP

Smackdown needs more talent. I say get rid of ecw after june wwe one nite stand ppv. Then put most of the ecw talent on smackdown.(Im in Kos Greece on hols. Im on the net in my hotel how sad am i on net here lol?)Ill be back soon :).

Reaction score
Smackdown is so boring. I recorded Smackdown last Friday and I almost fell asleep and fast forward about 3 matches. McMahon is wasting his time about him getting interested in Smackdown more then Raw. Some of you are right. There is no feuds o Smackdown well except Batista vs Taker. I think what killed Smackdown was Brock Lesnar leaving. If Smackdown still had him I think we would be seeing a Batista/Lesnar/Taker feud right now.

3lions

Reaction score
Lesnar killed SD!??? How many years ago was that? That has nothing to do with it. SD! has had several big names since he left, including Kurt Angle, Randy Orton, Undertaker, John Cena, etc. Lesnar didn't kill SD!, nothing has killed SD!. It's just a case of Raw and ECW having more focus than the blue brand at the moment. As soon as Vince starts concentrating on SD! (like he has done with ECW recently), then the brand will start performing again.

Defiant One

Reaction score
Lesnar has nothing to do with this issue bout SD being weak in comparison to Raw and ECW. Cant believe he is even brought up into this.

Great One

Smackdown will soon pick up and the main eventer spot will be filled when the best heel in the business jumps to Smackdown! No other than... EDGE.

Defiant One

Reaction score
yeah simple math SD minus Legendary Deadman minus SD's fastest rising star plus arguable the best heel in the business equals well idk anything can happen, sounds ok he may not actually jump ship but heres to hoping he does.

the dark knight

here's sumthin that always bothered me with smackdown. the damn color :S my fav color is dark blue but the damn smackdown theme makes me feel its for pussies. same goes for the new raw theme song.

Great One

here's sumthin that always bothered me with smackdown. the damn color :S my fav color is dark blue but the damn smackdown theme makes me feel its for pussies. same goes for the new raw theme song.
Agreed... both theme songs bother me. I love the drowning pool one for ECW though.

Kaedon

Reaction score
Thats because Drowning Pool and Papa Roach pretty much suck ass. But some of you are making some very Blue statements. "There are no feuds" yeah Benoit/MVP. There is no feud there. DD vs. LK, no feud there. There is even a feud with the women and there isnt even a friggin title!

phantomgerald

please. the feuds have no meaning. all they are doing is fight for the title. where's the build-up? where's the hate?

Kaedon

Reaction score
Well it looks like SD is going to get a shot in the arm with Edge coming over. I didnt see this happening at all. I mean really, it was reported to be Orton or Kennedy (who is now supposedly injured) so Edge/Batista for a while. Edge/Benoit again. Edge/Finlay, that could be good. We have a whole new pool of potential match ups!

3lions

Reaction score
This is a great move by WWE. Edge is the best heel in WWE today and will be a great addition to the SD! roster. It will be a great surprise to see Edge cash in and become World Champion this week (to those who can't see the future). I just hope that Batista is defeated by Undertaker and then Edge defeats The Deadman. Batista does not deserve a third title reign, not just yet anyway.

phantomgerald

i think edge should win the title using the MITB. then kennedy comes back and challenges edge 7 months later while edge feuds with finlay, batista, benoit and MVP.