SunWarrior ShowRoom

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SunWarrior18

Reaction score
I've been doing sigs for quite a while now and I use GIMP.

Here's my latest. I hope you guys enjoy.

dzi2zc.jpg

(chilly was my tag before..my username on other forums, this is my first forum with my screen name as SunWarrior)

egemoy.jpg

(this is a challenge from my friend to do a sig in 10 mins...I liked the result)

2i8j6m1.jpg

55sg2h.jpg

Enigma22

Reaction score
u can make a lot better stuff if u use photoshop. these look pretty good tho. i like the christian one besides the text. overall u need to work on your text.

SnackZ

Reaction score
Christian one is head and shoulders better than the other ones. You should really get Photoshop - it will help enhance your skilss.

MrKannibal

Reaction score
it will help enhance your skilss.

Haaha good one ..

I think thats some decent work for Gimp. I bet if you were using photoshop you wouldnt have any problems with the text. Thats the only thing that looks bad there. Still good sig though

SunWarrior18

Reaction score
Where can i download Photoshop CS4? Any link or help plz?

Zarhan

Reaction score
Lol You put our challenge .... And I beat you :p I did it in less time and it was better :p Joke ... nah its not a joke mine was better :p LOL Good stuff dude ;)

SunWarrior18

Reaction score
I will stick to gimp. I need to work my text. Here's my latest work.
11t21qp.jpg