Sunnyboy Apperation Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TheWUKMaster1

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
bb8b4ea256ead16f9af528a11466e150.jpg

Sunnyboy first came to wwe on 26/07/16

If you like to join in please come here and sign up and we will try and give Sunnyboy a better time with the new day

Reactions: Ovaldinho

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
His first name is Sonny and last name is Boy

Not Sunnyboy. So much for appreciation apperation.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gman003

The Lunatic Fringe
Hotshot
Reaction score
I know you might be a few hours ahead, but it's still the 25th in North America. Not 26th lol

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I KNOW this geek reminds me of someone. I just can't remember who it is. Other than that, I do like what the New Day is doing. Their gimmick is actually very simple; they're a group of friends. That's it. I mean, every group of friends has their inside jokes that are plain stupid when out of context. That's what these guys do, except they share their silliness with the audience. But as happens in real life, these inside jokes aren't static, they evolve. And that's what these guys have done, they will from time to time always get a new thing for their arsenal. Keeps things fresh. Although if I'm going to analyze this one in particular, eh. It wasn't very funny and I'm pretty sure the crowd agreed with me.

Reactions: Snowman1

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
I KNOW this geek reminds me of someone. I just can't remember who it is. Other than that, I do like what the New Day is doing. Their gimmick is actually very simple; they're a group of friends. That's it. I mean, every group of friends has their inside jokes that are plain stupid when out of context. That's what these guys do, except they share their silliness with the audience. But as happens in real life, these inside jokes aren't static, they evolve. And that's what these guys have done, they will from time to time always get a new thing for their arsenal. Keeps things fresh. Although if I'm going to analyze this one in particular, eh. It wasn't very funny and I'm pretty sure the crowd agreed with me.
A part of me thinks this is the same "shocked" person at Undertaker's Wrestlemania streak being broken. I see this guy being brought in right now for a storyline. The timing couldn't be any more suspicious.

TMBS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
VVR7eLH
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
LH0JziR
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
kane
this smurf tech n9ne?

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
A part of me thinks this is the same "shocked" person at Undertaker's Wrestlemania streak being broken. I see this guy being brought in right now for a storyline. The timing couldn't be any more suspicious.
Nah, that guy was darker. After deliberating a while I think he reminds me of Apollo.