Sunny in Philly order?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
I've been watching a fuck load of Sunny in Philly lately, and I'm loving it. I know a few people on here do too, so I want to ask those peeps: Can you list the main characters; Dennis, Sweet Dee, Mac, Charlie and Frank, from the one with the best morales/ethics/attitude to the one with the worst. So, who do you think is the worst person of the group, and who is the best?

For me, I'd have to say (best to worst):
-Sweet Dee,
-Charlie
-Mac
-Dennis
-Frank

Despite the listing, you cannot deny that all five are INCREDIBLY close on the scale, and they're all at the very bottom, lol. What do you all think?

Wordlife

Reaction score
Based on personal preference of favorites, it'd definitely have to go:

-Charlie
-Dennis
-Mac
-Dee
-Frank

Frank only did justice when he was in the episode with the garbage can hobos with The Doors "Riders on the Storm" playing in the background!

The best episode by far is the basketball AA one. I literally cry I laugh so hard when Charlie comes onto the basketball court drunk, and blocks the kids layup. It's SO hilarious!

Reaction score
Charlie- isn't as fucked up or self centered as everyone else and shows his caring and affection towards Frank.

Mac- has a little bit of decency and cleanliness and some loyalty to Dennis, qualities the others besides Charlie demonstrate.

Dee- Way too self serving, but less than Frank and Dennis.

Frank- a fuckehead but shows that he's willing to financially back the gang on so many ploys despite his "children" turning their backs on him when they found out they were bastards.

Dennis -the absolute worst of them all. Conceited. Conniving. Has stabbed everyone in the back atleast twice. Will do whatever it takes to get himself over. He's the worst of them all by a mile.

Reaction score
BTW, what are everyone's favorite episodes?

Mine:
"Charlie goes America all over everyone's ass" "Rock, flag and eagllleee!"
"Invincible"
"Hundred Dollar Baby"
"Gun Fever"
The original Dayman episode
"The Nightman has commeth"
"Dennis and Mac break up" ..."don't throw away the toe knife!"
This past season's finale, where they poison the frat boys beer

xtremebadass

Reaction score
I only really watched the first season religiously, then when the brought in Frank I didn't watch it as much. Sure they are still funny, but for me nothing beats the first season because it was so great and they didn't even need Frank.

Reaction score
If I was going to go by favourites, instead of worst/best people, I'd go-

Charlie - that guy is fucking adorable, lol. He really is the most childish yet seemingly innocent one of the bunch. Even though he isnt, lol.

Mac - I like this guy. His constant 'showing off' of his msculinity and 'karate' is great, lol.

Dennis - His desire to be on top, and worrying about his looks i LOVE, lol. "The Gang Exploits a Miracle" I loved how he just fasted for like 3 days, lol.

Dee - She takes sooo much shit from everyone, lol. Reminds me so much of Elliot from Scrubs - in the 'slightly whiney, high pitched' voice way.

Frank - "Who pooped the bed?" LOVED that episode, lol.

As for fave episodes?
"Dee is dating a Blue person" - the original dayman ep, Enzo :D
"Charlie has Cancer"
"Dennis and Dee go on Welfare"
"Charlie Goes American Over Everyones Asses"
"Mac Bangs Dennis' Mom"
"The Gang Dances Their Asses Off"

I'm yet to watch Season 5, but I'll be starting that pretty much tonight sometime, lol. Fucking loving it. Been through seasons 2, 3 and 4 over the last couple of days.