• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sunday to Dismember results

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
The following sent to us from [MENTION=79]Sabretooth[/MENTION]

This show was looking like it was going to suck because there was no blood but I loved it but small break down of each match.

Lethal VS Kanyon- Kanyon gets the win when he gets the pin after Val Venus stands outside the ring opening his towel that showed............nothing but the inside of his towel had stitched in it the word Gay on oneside and Sucks on the other while he grinder towards Kanyon. Kanyon became irate while Lethal was telling Venus to leave Kanyon rolled him up for the victory.

Eric Bischoff showed up after wards saying we need more controversy and I am the New GM of PLOW. Heenan throws his cup of water yelling this is crap, I might just quit tonight but I will see what happens and hope he is not the same arrogant prick that I worked with in WCW. Bischoff tells the crowd that we will see some great things in PLOW in the coming weeks and he is glad that we are all apart of it.

Big John Stud vs King Kong Bundy--- typical big man match and boring no blood. Bundy picks up the win after a decent match. While Bundy was celebrating he gets attacked by someone in a shiny Stormtrooper mask. Stud and the gaymaster beat down Bundy and dress him up like Elby's Big Boy. Gaymaster takes of the mask while Stud said I want you to meet my boyfriend and tag team partner he tugs at my boat of life and I hope he can do the same for you. Meet Tugboat.

Santino vs Steven Richards--- I hated this match because of that gay Santino but I am so happy that Richards won in about 5 Minutes after Santino tripped on his pink cobra while he was pulling it out. Richards pounced oj him and took the Victory. While the match was over Gold flakes fellnfrom the rafters and all you hear is the breathing in sound. Richards looked around but no one was there.

Lenny/Lodi vs Bragging Hillbillies---I loved this match it wasn't great in a technicalnetand point but it was fun. Cousin Luke went under the ring and came out as Cousin Luke. Luke licked Lodi twice and Lodi looked confused. Lodi went under the ring and out came Butch. Butch licked Lenny and Luke and Butch looked at each other and waved their arms in the air and marched around the ring. Jim stood there laughing saying I have more for you gay abominations if you keepnit up. The ref was scratching his head with no clue what was going on and gave Lenny/Lodi the victory. Jim told them to go roll in the mud like the pigs they are and to wait tip Saturday Night Fever. Heenan is yelling what is going oj here tonight nothing is making sense and there is no sense of control anywhere and says its all Bischoff's fault

Zack Ryder vs Eric Young-- Another match that I enjoyed. Ryder picks up the win with his newly renamed finisher Brokeback Iced Z. Match lasted 15 minutes Madden came put and said Slick we have just started to invade and fight this war and we will win so back off.

Baddcakes VS Kronik---- This match had some great back and forth action but Kronik was way to much for Baddcakes to handle and they got PMSed and the loss. TOO COOL stood at the top of the ramp and danced then walked away.

Team Brag vs Team Gay-- I can not begin to say how one sided this match was. Jannetty was the first member of gay that went out and Madden started to yell at him. Jannetty looked at him and made an arrow symbol and pointed straight and walked away. The rest of the time one member of each side was eliminated til Buchanon was left by himself with Street and Adonis. They laughed and clapped and played pattycake for a moment then miracously Bucchanon took out Street and then got Adonis out when Jake Roberts appeared and threw Damien in the ring. Team brag with the win.

Ventura vs Samartno vs Shiek-- more crape but a fun match. Halfway through the matSheik and Ventura beat down on Samartino and would not hit each other. Finally Volkov got in and hugged Sheik and Ventura. Taker couldn't handle this and beat down all three of them. Choke slammed them all and tombstoned them as well. Lethal was telling him to stop this isn't right he got choke slammed as well. Taker gave Samartino a tombstone and put him on top of the other two and yelled my Yard and ran his finger over his throat.

Destroying Sith with my Kindle Fire on Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

Postman Dave

Love the Undertaker rising above all this bullshit, haha. That Hillbillies tag match is just fucking odd.

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
:lol: This was great, especially the bit with them playing pattycake in the middle of a match.

Undertaker cleaning house at the end was awesome.