SummerSlam Viewing Party + Social Media Initiative

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jay

Reaction score
Whats Up People!?

So I told you that I have been trying to come up with things that will help bring some activity back to the forum. I have a few things planned for SummerSlam week, just trying to get them approved by my boss here at WS. But those should be announced on Monday as I am going to finalize SummerSlam weekend plans tomorrow, hopefully.

Here is what I can confirm....

SummerSlam Viewing Party
What is a SummerSlam Viewing Party? Simple, on Friday August 21st at 8PM EST, we will watch SummerSlam 2012 and have a live discussion. Just like a normal Live! Discussion, we will watch the show together in synch or to the best of our ability.

We are also going to be calling our LIVE! Discussion a Viewing Party. The official party will begin an hour before the show. I will be hosting it asking different questions, etc. then we just go into the live discussion. So PLEASE put it in your calendar.

Social Media Initiative
The Official hashtag that we will be using on social media is #SummerSlamSmarks. Over the next week, I highly encourage you to use the #SummerSlamSmarks on Twitter and Facebook with a link back to the site. During our LIVE! Viewing Party, I also encourage you to jump onto social media with links back here. We have a huge opportunity to gain some new members.

Thanks guys!
Jay

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I'd prefer just to use the shoutbox since I hate social media sites.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Will be at work sorry, also why the 2012 SSlam?

Jay

Reaction score
I'd prefer just to use the shoutbox since I hate social media sites.

You din't HAVE to use Social Media. However, for the Viewing Parties and for the sake of our sites stats and survival, you will be highly encouraged to use the thread.

Will be at work sorry, also why the 2012 SSlam?

Honestly, I just haven't seen it yet. lol.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
That was a great viewin' party. Good work to everyone who participated.