Summer Vacation

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

gamebreaker

Reaction score
Imagination Land! Where hippos laugh, and Pee Wee
Well, school's out for 3 months and it's now Summer. The best time of the year, well...except there is no sports on besides baseball.
But anyways, is there any thing that you like to do over the Summer time or something you and your family like to do every year?

For me, we usually go somewhere different every year. This year we are planning to go to Washington D.C and look at all the cool stuff over there.
Me and my brother are planning to go to more Atlanta Braves games at least 3 times a month, since he's the one working this Summer to pay for the tickets.

MikeRaw

Yeah, school is out for me too. Ended on Friday. I probably won't go anywhere far. Probably Niagara Falls one day, and Canada's Wonderland (amusement park) one day as well. No real far trips though. I'll also probably go to 3 or 4 Jays games.

PeepShow

Just had my last day of high school today. I have graduation rehearsal on Thursday and then my open house on Saturday, followed by graduation on Sunday. Should be an eventful week with my entire family coming up for the week. Cedar Point is on the agenda for this week also I do believe~!

After all that, I just plan on relaxing until August when I head off to college start my new life basically. Sort of dreading it but also looking forward to it at the same time.