SUMMER SLAM 2012

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

calster33

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
yahoo.com
:win: I loved it! other than 1 thing,but it's minor.
Man Triple H!ya gotta quit making me cry dude!lol, I'm suppose to be "TOUGHENING UP"-lol and that is like the 4th time you have made me cry!lol. The first time-when you retired and became COO, the second time was the discussion you and Michaels had in the ring about the match with undertaker and how he said Michaels couldn't beat him- i saw the looks on both of your faces and in your eyes.
The 3rd time was The 2nd retirement speech about how Brock Lesnar made you look inside yourself and ask if you were done(and I bawled like a little baby on that one-lol, I heard,saw,and felt your tears and the 4th which I just watched again yesterday at Summer Slam 2012 when you realized you had not beaten Lesnar and the look you had when looking around at all the fans and then you started apologizing.
I have NEVER had any wrestler make me cry quite as often or at all as you have-now how the heck am I suppose to be toughening up when you're making me bawl?lol. CUT THAT OUT HUNTER!lol.:yes:

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
hhh got batterd he retired all back to normal

finish

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
HHH got buried by a Bork Laser, doesn't feel so good being in a hole does it Hunter? HUH HUNTER?!?!? :bury: OH DONT YOU BE GIVING ME THAT LOOK I'll GET THE KING OF KINGS :SMUG1:

Reactions: Lackin

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
hhh got batterd #formerkingofkings

calster33

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
yahoo.com
:lol1: LMAO! LMAO!LMAO!' HOLY----! OUCH!MY STOMACH HURTS FROM LAUGHING SO DANGED HARD!lmao!
The GOAT Derpy said:
HHH got buried by a Bork Laser, doesn't feel so good being in a hole does it Hunter? HUH HUNTER?!?!? :bury: OH DONT YOU BE GIVING ME THAT LOOK I'll GET THE KING OF KINGS :SMUG1:

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
HHH will be back to defeat brock lesnar!!! you wont need to cry any more!!! :D

calster33

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
yahoo.com
:lol1: LMBO!Yeah okay-lol. If you say so-lol. I do miss HHH though,but I understand about what he was saying about TIME WILL WIN and how if he couldn't come back and say he could beat Lesnar then maybe he had already answered his own question and I know he did everything that had been done in THE WWE-but even if he couldn't wrestle anymore-it still would have been nice to have him stay on as COO manager-sorry he's just one of my faves and it just won't be quite the same without him,for me-it's kind of that feeling of "IT'S AN END OF AN ERA"
MAN IT TRULY SUCKS THAT WE GOTTA GET OLD!lol
BUT-THAT'S LIFE-LIFE'S A BITCH AND THEN YOU DIE-lol.
Vince McMahon said:
HHH will be back to defeat brock lesnar!!! you wont need to cry any more!!! :D