Summer Rae first WWE photoshoot preview

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

akapablo_

Chicken Nugget Aficionado
Hotshot
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
That too! Why the heck are they calling them divas in the first place!? Bring back the Women's Championship & scrap the whole "divas" bs already. When I think of wrestlers... I think tough, athletic, charismatic men & women... Not barbies! That company really doesn't have any respect for women at all. I am honestly shocked some of them are aloud to wear pants/tights. AJ is a great wrestler yet she was being played off as a hooch, now, a crazy girlfriend... That match she did last night was great! She should be in the ring, not being some side show girlfriend. Dolph don't need to help from a female anymore. He hasn't for a long time. Then with Cameron & Naomi... WTH!? They have them DANCING!? They are possibly the best women wrestlers they have and they have them acting like hoochie mamas!... Yeah I rant about this all the time... Can you tell? haha It makes me mad though that they treat women like eye candy & not athletes.
I agree with that! I mean, I was fine when it first debuted in 2008, because the Women's Title was still around, and when It was retired (Glad Layla was the last tile holder) I was so pissed because Vince doesn't give a damn about the Women's Division. He honestly does not give a shit! All he cares about is giving the Male Fans something to :fap: to. It's fucking bullshit, fucking bullshit..

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
That too! Why the heck are they calling them divas in the first place!? Bring back the Women's Championship & scrap the whole "divas" bs already. When I think of wrestlers... I think tough, athletic, charismatic men & women... Not barbies! That company really doesn't have any respect for women at all. I am honestly shocked some of them are aloud to wear pants/tights. AJ is a great wrestler yet she was being played off as a hooch, now, a crazy girlfriend... That match she did last night was great! She should be in the ring, not being some side show girlfriend. Dolph don't need to help from a female anymore. He hasn't for a long time. Then with Cameron & Naomi... WTH!? They have them DANCING!? They are possibly the best women wrestlers they have and they have them acting like hoochie mamas!... Yeah I rant about this all the time... Can you tell? haha It makes me mad though that they treat women like eye candy & not athletes.

You do have a point, AJ is different, She doesnt do playboy or shit, She actually has some self respect and doesnt go around like a slut (Apart from her storyline).

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I agree with that! I mean, I was fine when it first debuted in 2008, because the Women's Title was still around, and when It was retired (Glad Layla was the last tile holder) I was so pissed because Vince doesn't give a damn about the Women's Division. He honestly does not give a shit! All he cares about is giving the Male Fans something to :fap: to. It's fucking bullshit, fucking bullshit..

See if I was a female wrestler I would NEVER want to work for the wwe... All that hard work & you are deemed to be eye candy or a side show for some superstar. Its not right. They hardly ever have matches last over 3 minutes on top of it.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
You do have a point, AJ is different, She doesnt do playboy or shit, She actually has some self respect and doesnt go around like a slut (Apart from her storyline).

That is why I like AJ... She draws a line. She doesn't want to be known as a magazine cover harlot.. lol
...Ironically enough, because she doesn't want to hooch herself out, is prob the reason she isn't actively wrestling on TV other then once in awhile.

Reactions: akapablo_

akapablo_

Hotshot
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
See if I was a female wrestler I would NEVER want to work for the wwe... All that hard work & you are deemed to be eye candy or a side show for some superstar. Its not right. They hardly ever have matches last over 3 minutes on top of it.
That's what I keep saying! I'd rather be Like Maria in ROH, being someone's bitch, than walk around, with people (including Vince) staring at my tits...

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
That's what I keep saying! I'd rather be Like Maria in ROH, being someone's bitch, than walk around, with people (including Vince) staring at my tits...

I honestly cringe at the thought of old men & little boys fapping to them women... I would not be comfortable being in that position.

akapablo_

Hotshot
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
I honestly cringe at the thought of old men & little boys fapping to them women... I would not be comfortable being in that position.
Vince is a pedo, pure truth.. Here's Proof: When he was in the stroyline with Candice, he would climb on top of her, almost ouch her tits
Nd B4 ppl say "its a storyline" Why would a BOSS do that to a co-woker?!

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Vince is a pedo, pure truth.. Here's Proof: When he was in the stroyline with Candice, he would climb on top of her, almost ouch her tits
Nd B4 ppl say "its a storyline" Why would a BOSS do that to a co-woker?!
One thing, How is that being a pedo?

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
He's the boss, he's touching her, Pure Pedo
Pdeophille: A man who is sexually attracted to children.

So Vince touching a female adult co-worker in a storyline is pedo?

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
My biggest complaint with the Divas division is there is hardly any diversity. When you look at the Superstars.. You see so many different builds. Like Triple H, Brodus Clay, Dolph Ziggler, CM Punk, Rey Mysterio, Mark Henry, The Big Show... They all have different builds. With the Divas, its only ever tall & skinny or tall & supper skinny with big boobs, though AJ added some variety to it (being short, small chested). They only have two women who have buff builds. They had Gail Kim who was a great wrestler & could have been the women's Rey but noooo... wwe wouldn't let her wrestle the way she could. I honestly could care a less about their looks... I would much rather see women who can wrestle in the ring then women who were pulled off of the runway. That Vince's problem. He thinks that ALL of the women have to be runway model standards because HE thinks that is attractive. Have you looked at runway models? They are all tall, thin & have weird facial features. I want to see more AJ's & Layla's (short), more Beth's & Natalya's (buff) & a few bigger women who can dominate like Mark Henry & Big Show do in the men's. Its like there is such a standard on looks that for women in wrestling & even modeling, where you have to be skinny or super fat... I just don't understand why you have to be either of the two extremes to be successful.

You couldn't possibly be any more right.

I'm not sure if you saw the original TNA Knockouts division, but you described it perfectly. Women of different builds, different styles, and serious promotion backed up by serious talent. Women's wrestling was at an all-time high in interest BECAUSE of everything you said. Gail Kim's the perfect example, she was just built as a little bitty underdog who had all the skill in the world, as you said like Rey Mysterio. Gail doesn't have to tell us she's beautiful, that's pretty obvious. But she can prove how great of a wrestler she is.

The tag line among fans was "Hey, we have divas who can wrestle AND are better looking!", so of course the powers that be screwed it up by... well, turning it into the Divas.

It's amazing how simple the wrestling business really is when you think about it. It seems like the simplest thing in the world, but they keep screwing it up.

Oh, and Summer Rae's been used just like the new Maryse on NXT and doing a great job of it! No need to be worried about this, haha

Last edited:

Blue

Jobber
Reaction score
Are you guys ghey? BOOOOOOOBIES!!!:smug-47:

Ovaldinho

Reaction score
Summer was once a Lingerie Football player so I haven't got my hopes up about her.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Interesting photoshoot, WWE doesn't show too much skin with these ladies lately, maybe a changing of the guard hmm..