Suicide

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

Over the past few weeks we've seen threatening promos from not only The Motor City Machine Guns, but Lethal Consequences as well. They both promise to unmask Suicide and reveal him to the world, this could lead to one of two things...

1. TNA forgets this storyline ever existed and we never hear about it again

2. The Guns and Lethal Conseuquences team up to finally unmask Suicide and reveal him as Kaz, thus bringing back Frankie for good. I would love to see this happen, but I just have a bad feeling they aren't going to pull the trigger on it. With iMPACT! being dominated by the Mafia lately, there hasn't been much room for the X-Division and I believe they're just gonna forget this thing ever happened.

What do you think? Will Suicide be unmasked and revealed as Kaz or will TNA forget about the feud?

Hometown Kid

I don't know, the Guns are more important to me than the other guys anyway. How badly have they screwed up Creed's character though? He was the man a year ago and now he's in a chump tag team with Lethal and doesn't matter at all. :n:

Anyway, with the way they've been acting, I could see MCMG getting sick of LC as hanger ons and just move onto the tag team stuff while LC stays obsessed with Suicide until BFG and that's when Kazarian unmasks. I could even see a few twists like everyone teaming up against the foreigners or them finding a new Daniels to point the finger at. I doubt they'd just drop it as long as Suicide has the X title.

How great would it be if Disco Inferno was under the mask at the end of the storyline? :shifty:

xtremebadass

Since when did TNA ever conclude their storylines to begin with? They always think of better things, or what they think are better things, and go with that instead of following up their previous feuds or storylines. They have impulse bookers.

However, I have a question. I know that many stars played Suicide under the mask. When Suicide was X-Division Champ, does that title reign count for every guy who has played him? Can Kaz, Paul London, Daniels etc. tack on another X-Division title reign to their resume?