Suicide rumors

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beer Money Army

it's like what i have always thought.. Christopher daniels in tna = ruined wrestling career....

he should of stayed in roh...

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Why cant we just see Paul London and Chris Daniels, without the Suicide gimmick? TNA doesn't need this...

C4

Christopher Daniels? The guy can do much better things than this. :disgust1:

If they use him as Suicide then it's such a waste of talent. TNA doesn't even need the Suicide gimmick, it sucks.

Kizza

They can't really just drop the Suicide gimmick. They have spent so much money on it, advertised/hyped it so much, and then to just let it go would be a monumental fuck up for TNA.

CT Styles

Kaz is injuring himself on purpose imo. :shifty:

Who would want to be Suicide. Maybe he hates Christopher? :shifty:

Axis

They can't really just drop the Suicide gimmick. They have spent so much money on it, advertised/hyped it so much, and then to just let it go would be a monumental fuck up for TNA.

The fuck up would be to go on with such a horrible angle.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Am I the only one who wants to see chessy try to defend this idiocy? :D

They could simply have Suicide commit suicide on live TV. It'd make perfect sense. Just put Kip as Suicide when it happens and we can all be happy.

The Rated R CMStar

The best way to end this is with fun. There's no way nobody will take Suicide seriously EVER, so I say have the MCMG kidnap Suicide, tie him in the middle of the ring and take of his mask, only to reveal he has another mask on...the Curryman mask!

Since Curryman is fired, Suicide would also be gone.

:shifty:

phantomgerald

Why can't they get the best spot monkey in Indy for cheap and have him fill that role? It's not like anybody will know who he is anyway.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
If TNA has Christopher Daniels take the roll, I hang my head in shame. If Daniels volunteers for it, I lose all respect for him.