Suicide returning? Daniels too?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

Vince/Trump's Representatives

So who do you think they will get to represent them at WrestleMania?

(If this should be in the PPV section I apologize)

Names that come to my mind:

Austin, Foley, Nitro, Kennedy, Edge, Orton, your thoughts...

Soulpower

I'm going with Lashley for Trump and Khali for Vince... The match won't help Lashley's in-ring skills, but it will give Bobby a nice rub.

Reaction score
i was thinkign umaga and khali, doesn't matter who has which, but i thought that since last week when they did that promo. the two are both "superheavyweights" and are made out to seem indestructible(except to superman himself- cena) so they woudl be good picks.

Truth

Reaction score
Im going with either Foley and Umaga (Foley wants revenge on Vince, what better way then be the guy who leads him to have his head shaved).

Or Austin vs Shane...alot of history, this would be great, the promos would be great, and Austin wouldnt really need to put on much of a wrestling match.

Lashley

Reaction score
Lashley and Umaga. Could be a good match.

WeztSide

Reaction score
yes a i agree that eould be a good match

circle

Reaction score
I would like to see the Umaga and Edge (that won't happen), but at least it will be interesting

venkateshsriraman

Reaction score
Now that Vince has chosen Umaga, i think Donald will chose Stone Cold as his representative.

This has two reasons to support:

1. Umaga might take a off after the beatings he got from Cena and get his injuries sorted out.
2. Austin would feature to promote his movie and WM is a good stage for him to show his face.

Ox Baker

Reaction score
Stone cold will .....

be there, but he'll ref the match in my opinion. This will be the first WM in a while i haven't purchased but wweak has totally lost my attention.
porky.jpg

Holm

Reaction score
Im going with stone cold and the rock